Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Joelita_MandasariJoelita_Mandasariabout 2 years ago

finally!

When will the fourth chapter be published?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonder marvelous erotic sexual story. I absolutely loved it!

I was very sexually active while in college. I was also very BI. I had been sexually (mildly) dominated by a Black sororiy girl one night. Later I was invited to serve refreshments at her Black sorority party. I had to wear a sheer red blouse, no bra or panties and sheer black thigh high stockings, red finger and toenail ,polish, red lipstick red high heels and a sheer red skirt. I am a redhead, long hair.

That night sure opened my blues eyes wide.

I was made to sign a contract that he'd me there from 7pm til 3am and was to willingly obey all instructions. I got felt up by most of their Black male guests.

Soon most of their members and their male guests will in various stages of undressed. Saw my first hard erect Black cocks, WOW!

Soon they had me without my blouse and the Black guys enjoyed my white breasts and the fact that I didn't have any panties on.

The girls had me on the floor and were taking turns sitting on my face while I was told to eat their Black pussies. A few big Black cocks were soon between my red lips every now and then too.

One Black girl sat on my face, pulled my Leggs up and held them spread wide as I was fucked by number Black guys. Oh my God could they fuck! Another Black gal got over me in the 69 position with her pussy right above my mouth as she was being fucked.. when he pulled out I got my first taste of fresh cream pie and was made to eat her clean.

Then I experienced my first Black gang bang (5 Black guys). Wow! They traded off and fucked me silly. What a wonderful experience! I knew then that I'd be Black fucked as many times as I could from then on!

From that night on I only was with Black men, Black women and even Black couples! I've never regretted it!

Orpheum69

auhound49auhound49about 2 years ago
I hope there are more.

I also hope things get so hot she forgets her birth control and starts risking an unwanted pregnancy. Protected sex is mere mutual masturbation. Real sex is unprotected sex like Nature intended it to be.

If she gets pregnant I think she will protect her lover from any downside and take care of her growing problem by herself.

PS Add "preg risk" to the tags on future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is the next chapter? Pls don't be too long to post 😭

CtusCtusalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the desire and I'm working on chapter four right now. No ETA right now but I'm working on it. I have many more stories to write so I want to get this one moving and close to wrapped up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey! Where are the next chapters? It must be a long ongoing stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too long for the next chapter. It's been two months after chapter 3.

Readers are getting bored already & not going to care abt the stories anymore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When will chapter 4, 5,6 7 & 8 be published? Please don't be too long.

Excited to know what's going on between Harvey & the teenage girl. Hope they'd marry

CtusCtusalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 4 has been sent for publication. Should be showing up in the next few days. Sorry for the delay. I hope it will be worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You've got a great sexy story here! Erin is a girl hungry for sex with the sexy janitor! She has already admired him physically, and has him in her sights. I imagine her seeing him around the school, maybe with his open collared shirt, showing just a tease of chest hair peeking at his collar, and when she gets him close enough, she can teasingly unbutton his shirt, reveal a hairy chest (or a sexy t-shirt she can raise over his head), then she can run her tongue over the hair on his chest, around his pecs, down his treasure trail and abs. That ought to get Harvey good and hard! And then his is ready for a good blow job, and a good fucking with her! Mission accomplished!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCtus@Ctus
I completely welcome feedback and discussion on my stories or messages on here. Thank you for being respectful and have a lovely day.