The Janitor Pt. 03: Stressed Teacher

Story Info
Teacher is in dire need of stress relief.
3.3k words
4.61
11.5k
10
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual stuff: everyone having sex is over 18, there are no STD's or COVID and the ride is always more than 8 seconds.

Mike was hiding out in the janitor's office eating lunch and waiting for 9pm. It was parent-teacher conference night. It disrupted his normal routine, but it also meant a couple of hours overtime. He picked up an engineering textbook and started to read as he ate. Before he knew it, it was 9:30. He glanced out the window and saw there was only one car remaining in the lot.

He grabbed his four-foot dust broom and started down the aisle. He would make one pass all the way to the far end of the corridor then lock the doors there, turn and make his way back before locking the doors at the other end. It took two passes up and back to cover the whole floor. After shaking the broom out, he headed to the second floor. He made the first pass down and was halfway back when he heard something coming from the classroom on his right. He stopped to listen and heard someone, a female he thought, crying.

It was coming from Miss Wrights classroom. She was a first-year teacher who seemed very competent. At 5' 10" and 150 pounds she looked more like a track and field coach than an English teacher. Mike thought it probably wasn't her crying, but a distraught student, maybe even a parent.

Whoever it was, he had to get them out of the building. He knocked on the door but got no response, but the crying stopped.

He knocked again and said, "I'm sorry but you're going to have to leave now."

This announcement did not get him a response, so he said, "Is everything okay? Do you need any help?"

Still nothing so he tried the door. It was locked so he used his key and pulled the door open. He found Miss Wright sitting at her desk, an impressive number of used tissues in front of her. She looked at him angrily then turned her head away from him.

"I don't mean to interrupt miss but I couldn't help hearing you. It's almost ten o'clock, you should be going home. Is there something I can help with?"

"No, it's all right, I'm fine," she replied as she tried to stand then fell heavily back into her chair.

"Bullshit, you're not fine. What's got you so shaken? A student? A parent?"

"It's none of your concern, Mister?" she asked tentatively.

"It's Mike, just Mike, you know, the janitor?"

"Oh yes, yes of course, that's how you got in. I was sure I had locked the door, then suddenly there you were."

"Would you like some water? I have coffee in the janitor's office."

"How about a bottle of Jack?" she asked jokingly.

"Well yeah, I keep one around in case of snakebite," he said to lighten the mood.

"Lot of opportunities for snakebite in the school is there?" she wondered.

"More than you would think. Every couple of days I take a preventative shot, just in case," he teased.

She looked at him intently then asked, "And how far away would this miracle cure be?"

"Follow me, it's just down the trail a bit," he said as he held the door open for her.

She went to her closet and gathered up her huge purse, bookbag and coat then walked out hitting the lights as she did. In the hall she turned to ask the way, but he was already pointing to her right. She turned and they walked in silence to the stairwell then down to the first floor. He led the way to the office, opened the door and ushered her in. He pointed to the one comfortable chair before going to a row of ancient lockers. He spun the combination lock, opened the door and pulled out a nearly full bottle of Gentleman Jack.

He set the bottle on the desk then reached behind her to pick up two coffee mugs. He poured the mugs half full and slid one over to the teacher.

"You must have some serious snakes if it takes this quality of sipping whiskey to kill them," she said appreciatively.

"The cheap stuff only seems to annoy them," he said grinning.

This brought a small smile to her lips. She reached over and they tapped mugs before she took a healthy swallow. She emptied her mug in two more swallows then asked with her eyes if she could have a refill. Mike picked up the bottle then leaned forward to give her another half mug.

The whiskey seemed to calm her to the point where he thought it safe to ask, "So what was the crying jag about?"

"Oh god, nothing, everything, life, who knows."

"So what, personal life? School, parents, kids, faculty, administration or did I miss something?"

"No, you seemed to get almost everything in one short sentence."

"I'm glad I have my thesis statement then," he remarked.

"I hated writing a thesis," she said.

"You know, I did too until I had a professor tell me what a thesis is," he told her.

"Oh, this should be good. What, pray tell, is a thesis?"

"This is what I have to say about that."

"Isn't that a little simple?" she scoffed.

"No really, think about it. That is the sum total of a thesis. No more, no less. Anything else is just filler," he insisted.

She sat staring at him then drained her cup. She kept staring at him as she poured her third half mug. Finally, she grunted and said, "That professor is absolutely correct. I wish I had known this freshman year, hell freshman year of high school. It would have relieved a great deal of stress."

"Well, the Jack will relieve a great deal of stress also, but he exacts his revenge in the morning," quipped Mike.

"Yes, that's true, I wish there was an easier way to get some relief," she said as she picked up the bottle for a refill.

"Some people say sex is the best stress relief," he blurted without thinking.

Her hand froze halfway to her mug as she fixed him with a glare.

"Jesus, I'm sorry, I didn't mean that I should, that you should, that we should um, well shit." He trailed off.

She set the bottle down and stood up. "Thanks for the drink."

"Look, I'm sorry, that just came out. I didn't mean anything by it," he apologized.

"Yeah right, I've heard the snide remarks. Lynette's fiancé dumped her. He wanted a girl that was shorter than he was."

Her face clouded up like she was going to start crying again.

"I have not even a faint clue as to what you are talking about. I come in a 2pm and could not fit a face to most of the names on the rooms I clean. I didn't even know your name was Lynette. I take it you dumped your loser of a fiancé recently?"

"No, he dump-" she paused then grabbed the bottle again, "You're such an asshole."

"It's probably what attracted you to me," he said deadpan.

"Ha, what attracted me to you was this bottle, nothing more."

"Not my charming wit and suave moves?" Mike asked with a grin. "So, what really happened to the fiancé?"

"The largest problem was he is 5'7", I like to wear heels and he couldn't handle an Amazon, as he put it."

"Sorry about him being a dickhead. I went out with a 6'5" WNBA player for about 4 months."

"Did it cause problems? Did you dump her?" she wanted to know.

"No, she dumped me," Mike replied, "for her 5'8" gynecologist of all things. I was happy to be able to take a nipple in my mouth without bending over."

Lynette let out a snort, "I suppose that would be an advantage. That fucking idiot of mine never even tried."

"So had it been a long-term thing?" he asked.

"Yes, from the beginning of sophomore year in college. We lived together since graduation. He is a teacher also. He moved out and stuck me with a year left on the lease of an apartment that both of us could barely afford. Now I need to find a new place to live before the month is out."

"Well, losing your deposit for breaking the lease sucks but it's not the end of the world."

"I hate to do it. The deposit was two months rent. Without that money I have no means to pay a deposit on a new place," she explained.

"What kind of a place are you looking for?"

"Just something small, a studio or tiny one bedroom."

"I might be able to help you out," he said thoughtfully.

Mike had a studio apartment in a nearby building. He had been working a couple hours a day and weekends for the landlord remodeling the units. He had started out getting paid cash in the form of rent reduction. That was fine when he was only working ten hours a week, but it had blossomed into thirty hours a week. He was now getting free rent and building up credit that he was not sure his landlord would ever get around to paying him.

"I remodel housing units as a side hustle. I'm finishing a studio size this week. I can probably talk the owner into letting you move in with no deposit if that helps you out," he offered.

"That is very nice of you but why would you do that? You don't know me, you don't know if I'm reliable."

"No, but if you were a deadbeat, I wouldn't have a hard time tracking you down. The last thing you would want was for me to go to the principal."

"What an asshole, you would tattle to the principal?" she teased.

"Well, only if I could be in on your punishment," he came back at her.

"Oh, interesting, what do you think my punishment should be?"

"I actually like it when the guilty party decides their own punishment," he told her.

"So, I could pick anything I wanted, you would go through with it?"

"I have very few limits when it comes to punishment, or pleasure for that matter," he said.

"Aren't they both, pain and pleasure, two sides of the same coin?"

"Oh, very much so, one can start with a little pain and wind up with so much pleasure."

"Do you think I might be interested in following that course of events?" she asked coyly.

"Yes, I do. What makes you think I would be interested in something like that, with you I mean?"

"Because you shared some very good whiskey with me, that shows interest."

"How do you know I wasn't just being a good Samaritan?" he asked.

"Are you saying you don't want to play with me? Are you gay? I mean you are good looking enough. Wow, that came out wrong."

"Yes it did and no I'm not," Mike said.

"I'm sorry, let's start over. Wanna fuck?"

"I do but I'm wondering if that's not the whiskey talking?" he gently asked.

"I am incredibly horny from this conversation, I need sex for stress relief, you are tall, dark and handsome. Yes, I am a little drunk, but it is not clouding my judgement. I am a little concerned that you may not be, let's say comfortable, with the extreme lengths I like to go to for stress relief," she said as she stared at him intently.

"Would you like to take your clothes off or would you like me to do it for you?" he grinned at her, "Oh, another question, where do you want to do this?"

"Well duh, the nurse's office naturally," she looked at him like he was an idiot.

Mike sat there stunned, he cleaned the room of course but had never thought of using the nice soft bed for sex. He chuckled then laughed out loud.

"Let's go play doctor."

"Maybe Dr. Frankenstein?" she asked playfully.

"Could be that I am Frankenstein's monster," he said as he leered at her.

Mike locked the door after they were inside. There was an awkward moment when neither of them quite knew how to proceed. Mike finally took her in his arms and kissed her lips before moving to her neck. He paused to pull her sweater over her head then returned to her neck.

"Bite me, bite my neck or my collarbone," she urged him, "I want it to hurt."

Mike did as she asked, first sucking on her neck giving her a hickey, then biting the already purple area.

"God yes, that's what I need, I just squirted a little juice from my cunt," she exclaimed loudly.

"I think that height wasn't the only thing your ex was insecure about," Mike teased her.

"Hmph, you've got that right, lightweight little bastard," she spit out, "now show me what else you have."

He repeated the procedure on the other side of her neck while unsnapping her bra. When he had it undone, he broke off biting her long enough to let the bra fall to the floor. He looked down at her C cup tits then into her eyes. They pleaded silently for him to do something to her, or perhaps for her. His hands went to her nipples squeezing them lightly. Her eyes closed and a smile came to her lips. The harder he squeezed the larger the smile became. Mike backed away until he was at arm's length then released her hard nipples, before she could protest, he began slapping her breasts.

"Oh, you fucker, oh oh, I can feel my pussy juices running down my legs, my pants are soaked. Now quit being so gentle, abuse those sensitive titties," she begged him.

Mike set up a rhythm of slapping the inside then the outside of each breast before pinching each nipple roughly. Lynette came each time he did this.

She finally called a halt by saying, "Hickeys, I want large painful hickeys all over my tits. Give me a purple spot them pinch it as hard as you can."

Mike went over and started opening drawers, he found what he was looking for and brought them all to the bed. Using one of the forceps he placed it on her right nipple. Lynette gasped, nodding her approval. He did her left breast then began sucking the inner portion of her left breast. When he had produced a large blood spot, he pinched the skin making it pucker then clamped a forceps on the bruise.

"Oh, it hurts so badly, tighten it one more click please, the nipple one's too," she urged him, "how many more do you have?"

"There are three more, do you want them all?"

"What a foolish question, sure I want them all, I was just hoping there would be enough to do my pussy lips also," she said sounding disappointed.

"Don't worry this is a medical office, lots of interesting things to use on your submissive flesh," Mike said grinning.

"My legs feel like they are going to give out soon, why don't you get my pants off before that happens. He got her suit pants and soaking wet cream-colored bikini underwear off her then guided her to the bed. She smiled up at him while spreading her legs wide. He could smell the delicious aroma of a healthy female in need of attention. Starting at her knees he gave her every bit of his attention. He soon found the spots that gave her the most pleasure and mercilessly attacked them. After her third orgasm he let go of her hips, got to his feet and went over to the office desk. He soon found what he knew had to be there. He returned to the slowly recovering woman, lowered his face and gave her clit one last lick before attaching a binder clip to her labia.

"Holy fuck, what are you doing?"

Her legs were sort of twitching, as he applied three more clips she started to spasm.

"G-get up here and f-fuck me, n-now," she stuttered.

Mike did as she asked. Before his cock was halfway into her, she started to spray. It was like a miniature garden hose, a good strong flow that didn't seem to want to stop. Her flood finally slowed to a trickle; she couldn't speak but pushed on his chest to get him to stop thrusting into her.

Lynette lay under him quivering and giving little twitching moans. "Fuck me that was fantastic. I have only ever squirted one time before, nothing like this though. It felt weird, nice but weird, to shoot like that with you in my pussy. Thank you so much. Now that I've recovered and am back in this world, fuck me until you come."

"Obviously I'm not going to say the pleasure was all mine but damn woman that was good," Mike declared, groaning as he pumped his cock into her sweaty messy body. Lynette moaned loudly but didn't come again before Mike shot his sizable load into her.

"We better get these accessories off before they cause permanent damage," he told her. She groaned as each clamp or binder clip came off, when he got to the last ones, on her nipples, he did both at once. Lynette let out a scream and sprayed more fluids out onto the bedding.

Mike looked down saying, "It's a good thing there are rubber sheets on this bed."

She groaned as he helped her to her feet then perked up, "Another nice thing about fucking in here is the shower right around the corner. Care to join me?"

"Other than another go at that tasty pussy of yours, I'd like nothing better."

"Ah it might be better to wait until after the shower, the mixture and quantity of fluids down there could be lethal."

Mike laughed, "You may be right let's get our bodies, if not our minds, clean."

They fooled around a little in the shower, Mike got better acquainted with her tits and the lovely long nipples topping them. She seemed to enjoy his attention on her bruised and aching nipples. Mike's cock soon rose in appreciation of her interest in him, so Lynette took him in her mouth and soon finished him off then showed him the load before swallowing. They were both exhausted and completely sober now, neither of them was up for an encore. They got dressed then stripped and remade the bed. Mike made a bundle of the soiled bedding and told her he was going to put them in the wash tonight.

They went to the janitor's office so she could collect her things. Mike silently offered her the whiskey bottle, she as silently declined.

They had another moment of indecision; this one was broken by Lynette.

"This was the best sexual escapade of my entire life, I want several repeats, you interested?" she asked, "Next time maybe we can get a little kinky."

"Oh yes, I could handle more of this, plus I am curious as to what you consider kinky. So, you want to get together next week sometime?" he wanted to know.

"Silly boy, when I said several repeats I meant this week," she told him.

"Well, I can probably handle that. If you move into my building that should make the logistics much easier to handle."

"I had forgotten my little problem for a while there, you were right, sex reduces stress, really takes your mind off of your troubles. Yeah, that would make things easier, tell me, how soundproof are the walls?" she asked smiling.

Thanks for reading and leave comments and/or vote.

PS: I lost my editor and have done 3 or 4 stories without one. If anyone is interested, please contact me.