The Janitor's Closet

Story Info
A cuckhold's tale.
4.3k words
3.21
14.3k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dontecave
Dontecave
10 Followers

The Janitor's Closet

Chapter One:

I let out an exasperated sigh. This was not going the way I'd hoped. When I suggested my wife take a lover, I'd envisioned watching a young frat boy with a smooth body having his way with her. I'd seen her checking out just that type. To be honest, I liked young pretty boys too.

"Why Carl?" I asked, hoping to change Katelyn's mind. My wife and I were both professors at the local university. Carl worked there as the janitor. We were an attractive early 40s couple. Both accomplished, both PhDs. Carl looked like he was closer to 50, thick limbs and coarse. On top of that, he was kind of a dick. "That guy's a royal asshole," I said in protest.

"He's perfectly nice to me," Katelyn responded.

"He's nice to you, because he wants to fuck you."

"Isn't that the point, Michael," Katelyn said back. "He wants to fuck me, I want to fuck him, and you want to watch. You're getting everything you wanted, I don't see what the problem is," Katelyn said with a challenging smile. She knew exactly what the issue was. The issue was that Carl was dismissive toward me, outright rude. The other issue: she was right about everything else.

It was summer on campus, and Katelyn was wearing a yellow sundress with nothing else underneath. She looked at me and said, "Take off your clothes, Michael." I quickly did as she instructed. Not being particularly hairy to start with, Katelyn had me keep my entire body shaved. Furthermore, I got hard immediately, standing naked in front of her she asked. "How long has it been since you had an orgasm, Michael?"

"Three days," I replied. "It was Tuesday."

"I'll see if Carl can come by this weekend. I don't want you to cum until then," she said firmly.

"Should we talk about this?," I pleaded.

"We did talk about this," she sounded like she was getting angry.

"You said you wanted this."

"You said you would respect my choice." I asked are you sure?'' Michael stood there with his head hung.

Katelyn raised her voice. "I recall telling you once I get started, I'm not going to want to stop."

"Do you remember those conversations, Michael?"

"Do you remember me asking OVER and OVER if you were ok with this?"

Katelyn was on the verge of getting seriously pissed. That didn't happen very often, and it was kinda scary when it did.

I nodded yes. She took my hard cock in her hand and started to stroke and tug at it. My resolve weakened immediately. She was right anyway. I did want this. Just not with that guy.

"Do you think Carl has a bigger dick than you?" she asked tauntingly. My dick was about 5 inches and average in girth. "I mean, your dick is nice and all, but I bet Carl has a big fat one. A working man's cock."

I glanced at her breasts as she stroked my cock. Katelyn was skinny and muscular with little perky tits. I loved them. Her nipples were hard and poking through her dress. Girls with little bitty tits always seemed more sensitive to me. "I bet he's rough. I bet he fucks like an inconsiderate asshole," she said, staring into my eyes. "Do you want to see that sweaty pig grunting all over your little wife, Michael?" I shook my head no. "Well, I do." She was stroking faster. "I want him to use me like a whore. Smack me around like a drunken towny. You're a good lover, Michael. You always take care of me. But since you brought this up, I miss getting fucked by someone who doesn't give two shits about me, just uses me to get his rocks off." I was getting close to an orgasm and Katelyn could tell. She stopped stroking and sat back on the sofa. Lifting her skirt, she pointed between her legs. I took my place, lapping and sucking her to several orgasms. Katelyn always appreciated my oral skills.

By the time Friday came, I was out of my mind with horniness. Carl was right on time at 7, I went to the door to let him in. He was wearing tight jeans and a white t-shirt with rolled up sleeves that showcased his muscular biceps.

"Hello, Carl," I said, trying to sound confident. He just nodded. "Would you like a drink?"

"Beer," he said curtly and started strutting around the house. I brought him his beer. Katelyn came down the stairs in a tight-fitting red dress. Katelyn was a petite little thing. She was a gymnast in college and never lost her wiry look. She was about 5'3" tall and slight of build. Long blond curls flowed across her shoulders. Katelyn had long muscular legs and a hard round ass. Her abs were still tight. The dress she wore was short, and sleeveless. She was barefoot with a silver chain on one ankle. Her perfect toes were painted red. The dress, ankles bracelet and wedding ring, other than that, she wore nothing else. She could be naked in a second. For some reason, that made me nervous, even though I knew it was the point. I know it's hypocritical, but when it was something I was eager for, it was one thing. Now I could see that she was eager for it.

Carl studied her as she descended. I watched them look at each other, and I began to panic inside as I realized what was about to happen. There would be no turning back soon. I did my best to compose myself. I figured I should go over some ground rules.

"Ok, I said," trying to sound in control. "If we're going to do this..."

"Oh, we're going to do this," Carl interrupted rudely, staring at Katelyn like a steak on the grill. Katelyn let out a schoolgirl giggle. My wife was an author, a tenured professor at an elite university. Twelve years of education and 40 plus of culture regressed into a giggling school girl at the thought of a crude fuck.

"Like I was saying. It's important that you know that this is something that my wife and I have agreed to. Any sex only happens when the both of us are present..."

"Except for blow jobs," Carl interjected. Katelyn's face dropped a little when he said this. I glanced at her and she looked away. "Oh, you didn't know about that, did you?" Carl smirked.

"No," I replied. "I did not." Now I was a bit angry. Katelyn had promised that nothing would happen unless the two of us were present and had carefully agreed on everything. This was a bad start; she'd already broken our arrangement. If I couldn't trust her to follow a few simple rules.

"I think you're going to have to leave," I said to Carl. Honestly, I was relieved that a way out had presented itself. This guy was a royal asshole, and the thought of inviting him into our lives was creepy. Besides, he was the janitor where we both worked. We would see him every day.

"I'm not going anywhere," Carl said and walked over to me, standing shoulder to shoulder. I was a thin man, but in decent shape. I had what you'd call a swimmer's build. Carl was a brute, thick hairy body, with big arms. His face was covered in stubble.

"Yeah, your wife sucked my dick, what's the problem, that you didn't get to watch or that it wasn't part of your precious arrangement?". He looked me up and down, sizing me up.

"Here's what I think. You don't want to be in control. Guy's like you want to be pushed to the bottom. Only you don't have the guts to admit it to yourself, so you want a real man to make the decision for you. Put you in your place a little. Maybe you feel guilty of all your success. Well, kid, you're in luck. I'm just the man for the job," he said in his arrogant asshole tone. I was beginning to think that was the only tone he had. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his crotch. "Why don't you soothe yourself a little by putting my cock in your mouth."

"I will not be putting your cock in my mouth," I said in a dismissive tone, pulling my hand away.

"Why, are you too good for a little cocksucking? Your old lady sure got into it. She licked my balls and drained my nuts. Did it with a big smile." Before I could stop him, he reached over and tweaked my nipple, hard. I let out a whimper of surprise. It sounded more girly than I would have liked. Then he tweaked the other one.

"Stop that," I said.

"No," he said and gave my crotch a little slap. I can't believe what I did next, but I shoved him. I regretted it as soon as I did. Carl's eyes got wide, and a smile crossed his face. I'd made it easy for him. We wrestled for a moment, but it didn't take him long. Before I knew it, I was in some kind of arm bar, slightly bent over and completely under his control. He smacked my ass, hard. Then again, then again. All I could do was plead for him to stop. Katelyn had sat down and was watching with an excited grin on her face. I shot her a hateful look, this bastard was assaulting me, this seemed to excite her more. Carl was moving me around like a rag doll. "Are you sure you don't want to do this the easy way? A little cocksucking never hurt anyone," he said. He had taken a more demanding tone.

"No," I said.

With that, he pulled down my pants and slapped my bare ass. It stung like a motherfucker. Adding to my shame, I looked down to see my cock was shrunken and frightened. He put it between his index finger and thumb and gave it a little stroke. I hated him for handling it in such a dismissive way, but it felt good. I was ashamed of myself for enjoying it. What the hell was happening to me. With that, he dragged me to the sofa, I stumbled with my pants around my ankles. He threw me across his knees and gave me a long, humiliating spanking. The blows just kept raining down, over and over. I could feel the excitement in his jeans, poking into my belly. This was making the fucker hard. To further add to my humiliation, I started weeping. The harder I tried to hold it back, the worse it got. This can't be happening, I thought to myself. How would I ever face my wife again? How would I ever face myself? When he finished, he grabbed me by the hair and lifted my head till my eyes met his. "You feel that," he said, rubbing his hard cock into my belly. "That's going somewhere. You can suck it like a good boy, or you can take it in that sweet red ass of yours. I'm good either way. What's it going to be?" I gulped and nodded yes.

"That's not an answer."

"Suck," I mumbled indignantly.

"Didn't catch that," he said mockingly.

"Suck," I said firmly.

"Suck what?" he barked

"Suck your cock." I said quietly

"That's better," Carl said. He stood up and I started to kneel in front of him. Just then I heard Katelyn say, "Hold up"

"Let's get him naked." My pants were already around my ankles, but the thought of completely disrobing made things worse. I gave her a pleading look, hoping she would stop. She returned my pleading look with a firm one. She looked me in the eye's but was talking to Carl. "He's a much better bottom if you get him naked first, something about his headspace." She was talking about me like I wasn't in the room. I stripped down. I hated her a little, but she was right, or maybe I hated her for being right.

Katelyn took off her dress and stood naked next to me. Her little titties were jutting out, nipples hard enough to cut glass. She was beaming and she looked great. Katelyn kissed me forcefully. She sucked at my tongue and probed inside my mouth. It felt like she was drinking my fear. At the same time, it felt good to taste her. Even after all our years together, she never stopped exiting me. Carl went over to her and reached between her legs. I could hear how wet she was as his fingers fondled and probed her pussy. He handled her in a rough, rude fashion, which made her squirm like a schoolgirl beneath his touch. I think she growled. Carl shoved a few fingers in her, banging away like an inept teen. He drew them out and wiped them across my face. She was drenched.

"See how wet this shit is making your wife," he said. He was right. With that, he stood closer to me. I was standing there naked, Katelyn was too. "Take out my cock, Michael," he said, sounding firm and in control. Carl's confidence was starting to get to me a little, I got the feeling he had done this before. He was freakishly good at it. I'd just caught a glimmer of what my wife saw in him.

He locked his eyes on mine, never blinking. I undid his button fly jeans and pulled it out. He was already hard, the thick veiny thing pulsed in my hand. I had messed around with my college roommate once, but we were very drunk, and it was a long time ago. We gave each other hand jobs and I let him suck my cock. Other than that, I'd never been with a man. This was so different. I realized I was just standing there holding his cock. I started to move my hand, maybe he'd be happy with a hand job. "Good boy," he said. "Now take the other hand and rub my balls." His balls were thick and meaty, like the rest of him. I did what he asked and started to stroke the thick member. It was definitely thicker than mine. A good bit longer, too. He was no porn star, but he had a big dick. He was giving me the same look he gave my wife. Like we were prey. I suppose we were. I was mesmerized by his cock and stroking away, when his voice broke the trance. "Hold my cock next to yours, Michael," he said. His voice was still commanding, but a bit softer. I hadn't even realized it, but I'd become quite hard. I rubbed the two cocks together. We both moaned. "You like that big cock, Michael?"

"Yes," I moaned softly.

"Do you like that it's bigger than yours, that my big, thick cock is going to fuck your wife?"

"I do," I said through a moan. There was no point in trying to hide it, my hard cock had ratted me out. It felt so good to have someone take the reins. Damn it, this fucking asshole was making me hot.

"The big dicked janitor is going to help himself to your fancy professor wife. But first, your fancy professor mouth is going to suck my fat cock. Are you good with that, Michael?"

"Yessss," I hissed. My own cock was starting to leak. Carl noticed and moistened his fingers with my pre-cum. The same fingers were put in my mouth. To my dismay, I sucked at them hungerly. A wide smile crossed his face.

With that, he pushed me to my knees. I did my best with the large thing, but I was new at this. I tried to get most of it in my mouth, but started to gag. "Don't try to get greedy right away." He pulled it out of my mouth and held it up. "Lick the underside." I did as told. "Now alternate between licking at it and sucking on the tip. Make love to it with your mouth." I did as he suggested. I moaned and made my lips vibrate like I did with my wife's pussy. This was no pussy, though. When I found a rhythm he seemed to like, I bobbed up and down on it. After a few, he grabbed me by the head and started to fuck my face. Slowly, but with purpose. I quickly realized he meant to cum in my mouth. It started before I could think of a way out. Rope after rope, shot into my mouth. I tried to move away, but he held my head as he flooded me. There was so much of it. "You need to swallow that, Michael," he said in a firm voice.

My instinct was to spit it out, but I thought better of it. I closed my mouth as he withdrew the invader. "Hold it in your mouth for a moment, get familiar with my taste, then swallow," he said forcefully. With that, I felt the slimy substance slither down my throat. "After you've done that, clean me up, you need to do it that way every time," he said. I did as he instructed, licking his cock clean. As I was working, I felt a tap on my head. I looked up, and he pointed in the direction of the couch. Katelyn was naked and strumming herself as she watched the show.

"Your wife needs some attention," he said. I leapt to my feet and started to walk over. My cock stiffened even more at the thought of fucking my wife when I felt Carl grabbed my hair forcefully and then struck my buttocks repeatedly. "Get back to your knees," he shouted. I was startled and quickly did as told. Carl pulled me by the head as I crawled to my wife. I buried my face between her legs.

Katelyn's pussy was a swamp. I'd never seen her this wet, and she was usually wet. My wife was the kind of woman who generally took a long time to orgasm, but when she did, it was an event. But not today. Almost the moment I began to lap with my tongue, she erupted. She dug her hands into my hair, her leg wrapped around my head, squeezing for all she was worth. I drew her button into my mouth and sucked at it. Her hips bucked, almost throwing me. I pulled at her clit, drawing it out for as long as I could, hanging on till the momentum died down. When her vice grip legs loosened up a bit, I looked up to see she was making out with Carl. His rough, thoughtless hands were pulling at her nipples and pinching her little tits. She kept flinching like it hurt, but seemed to be enjoying it.

When I glanced over to the side, I noticed her left hand was around his cock, the glimmer of my grandmother's wedding ring added a painful touch. This is what you wanted, I told myself. It was, I had just envisioned it differently. Like something we did together. Instead, I felt like an assistant, an intern, as this jackass pawed at my wife. It was unsettling. Unfortunately, the pit in my stomach did nothing to soften my rock-hard cock. I thought to myself, maybe after I cum and Carl leaves, we could talk.

I was snapped back to reality when I heard Katelyn say, "I need you inside me. Now!" She wasn't talking to me.

Carl propped her up on all fours on the sofa and took his position behind her. "Get my phone," he barked at me. I handed him his phone and he unlocked it with his thumb. "Point it at my cock," he instructed. He rubbed the swollen tip at her entrance, using her moisture as lube. His hand held her hips, "this is the moment of your wife's infidelity," he stated as he drove the cock forward, splitting her.

"YES!!!," Katelyn exclaimed. I was told to go round front to get a better view. The view from the front was agonizing. I'd never seen Katelyn like that before. Grunting like a pig and enjoying every second. She was already covered in sweat, every muscle in her body flexed. Carl looked like an entitled asshole as he pounded away. Katelyn's snatch was glove tight around my modest member, she must have strained to get around that formidable thing.

"If you're good, I'll give you a copy of this, and you can watch me fuck your wife anytime you want," he said with a chuckle and started to smack her ass. Carl lifted Katelyn's head, so she was staring right into the camera.

"Yes," Katelyn hissed. "Spank me, take that cunt, make it yours!" I flinched when I heard that. Katelyn had never said the word cunt the entire time I'd known her.

Carl gladly obliged. "Have you been a good girl the whole time you were married, Katelyn," Carl asked. "Don't lie to me." His strokes slowed down. What started out as boorish pounding was now starting to find a rhythm. Long, slow strokes.

"Yes," she responded. "I've been faithful."

"Good girl," he said and spanked her again. "How long have you been married?"

"15 years," Katelyn said. "We've been together for 20."

"Wow, so this has been Michael's pussy for 20 years?"

"Yes," she said. There was a wash of shame that came over her. Shame mixed with ecstasy.

"It's not Michael's pussy anymore, is it?" he said. His pace was growing slower and slower. Long strokes back, then deep forward. Katelyn's moans were long and low. They matched the pace of his strokes.

"No, it's yours, anytime you'll have me."

"That's good to know. I don't care for one-night stands. I like to get to know a slut." he said and spanked her again.

Katelyn moaned in approval. She was close.

"I like the sound of that, Carl. Can I cum on your cock, Carl? I'm so close."

"What do I get if I let you," he taunted.

"Anything you want, please, I can't take much more, pleeessseee...."

"Look at your husband and tell him whose pussy this is."

Dontecave
Dontecave
10 Followers
12