All Comments on 'The Janitor's Closet'

by Dontecave

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Fuck you and you “i love you but….” Fucking bullshit you stupid cocksucker.

I don’t care that you suck cock but it annoys me that you’re a moron. Saying “I love you but…” is like saying “I’m not a racist but…”

It means she doesn’t love her husband, and likely never has…it’s just the first rime she admitted it.

Jaydean409Jaydean409over 1 year ago

Love it!!! Need a chapter 2!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a loving wife story but a homosexual one. And the husband allowed himself to be debased so readily. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't waste our time with this type of garbage. Find someplace else for this type of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got as far as "I like young pretty boys too" then baled out. FGS post this crap in 'Gay Male' where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a wasted first effort. One star.

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

you wrote one story.. That's enough. Please find another hobby. Thank you.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

No..really.. are there men out there that WANT this?

Or is this written by some power starved woman as a fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whatever field the MC's PhD was in, it cerainly was not in English.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 1 year ago

Just pathetic rubbish, please no more.

ttt59ttt59over 1 year ago

Not sure how this gay story ended up in loving wives. Pathetic husband who will be out on his ass sooner instead of later as wife becomes full-fledged cheap slut for black cock. Idiotic story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Learn to punctuate dialogue. When the speaker doesn't change, don't close the quotes when you add a new paragraph. Instead, open the new paragraph with the ". Not seeing the closed quote at the end of the previous paragraph, we know the same person is speaking in the next paragraph. In the beginning of this story, with no attribution, and with every paragraph closed with quotes, the dialogue was hard to follow. Sadly, the plot began with a different feel, but it soon veered into the standard cliché set endemic to this genre. That's why these stories belong in Fetish-- they're all the same on an elemental level. 2/5.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Needed some tags... sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not no but Hell no. Why stay married to do this crap? Please stop writing why you are behind. LW should have a subcategory for cuck shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A divorce would solve the problem. Not even a great editor would solve the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, that was just pure shit. Well done for writing the worst first story of any author on LW ever.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uover 1 year ago

please do not write again

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 1 year ago

Good first try- now for chapter 2

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

Probably a real hard bitting action on the janitor's cock done by the husband, could have end all of the ...... stuff...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing like some over the top racism and hatred embedded in a story to let you know the author is a fucking piece of shit and should never be allowed to breed anyone.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Put Carl’s body in the janitor’s closet. Jamal won’t mind.

AhboomAhboomover 1 year ago

Really hot, where is part 2?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous