The Janitor's Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, baby," my wife said as she started to cry, trying to hold back the orgasm. "This is Carl's pussy now. Things are going to be different. I love you, but things..." her words trailed off and tears ran down her face.

"You can cum now," Carl said. "Look at the camera when you do."

Katelyn stared into the lens. The tears just kept flowing, makeup everywhere. "I love you baby, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry."

When she was done. Carl flipped her over and crawled on top to finish in missionary position. I could barely see what was going on. His large frame blocked her out completely, and all I could do was watch his ass pump into her. He was kissing her all over, face, lips, neck. She was kissing back, deep and with passion. I could hear her repeating. "Please cum inside me." Carl seemed to oblige.

When he was finished, he rolled off of her and they both caught their breath. Katelyn was snuggled up next to him, tenderly kissing his neck and the side of his face. The tenderness and warmth were somehow more painful to watch than the fucking. Somehow, sex had been easier to witness. It was animal, guttural, this was different. It was affection. She felt affection for him. She could care for him. Maybe it was just post orgasmic bliss. What could she possibly have in common with this man? Still, the kissing and pawing felt like daggers. It didn't help that I was the only one who hadn't cum, and I was just standing there awkwardly filming the spectacle. Carl and Katelyn whispered to each other, and he took the phone back.

"Would you like to cum now, Michael?" Carl asked.

"I nodded yes," but it felt like a trap.

"How's about I let you cum on your wife's pretty feet. Would you like that?"

I nodded yes. Katelyn had beautiful feet.

"You just have to promise to clean it up afterwards. Can you do that?"

I nodded yes.

"Do you know what I mean by that?"

"You want me to lick it up?"

"That's right Michael. From now on, what comes out, goes back in. Understand?"

"Yes." I whispered.

"Yes Sir." He barked.

"Yes, Sir," I said back. He nodded ok, and I dropped to my knees. Katelyn had exquisite feet, and this wasn't the first time I'd jerked off to them. It was the first time with a man filming me, and the first time I'd have to eat what I produced. I always liked the idea of swallowing my own cum, but it always lost its charm afterwards. It didn't take long for me to spill and, of course, I ejaculated more than usual. They both waited patiently as I diligently licked up the slimy, salty mess I'd made. I now had a mouthful of myself, Carl, and Katelyn. I felt almost proud for a second.

The three of us sat naked on the couch afterwards having a beer and making small talk. Carl and my wife snuggled and necked while I tried unsuccessfully to look comfortable. He left shortly after, thanking Katelyn, then thanking me for the blowjob. I'd almost forgotten about that.

"I need to get some sleep, baby," she said. She looked me up and down and smiled. "Clean yourself up before bed and, for God's sake, brush your teeth. You had quite a bit of cum in that slutty mouth of yours" she said with a chuckle. In my post orgasmic sobriety, that stung a bit. I figured we should talk about what happened. I would explain that it was fun, but maybe we shouldn't do it again. But by the time I got to bed, she was sound asleep.

12