The Janitor's Girl Pt. 07

Story Info
Heather and the old black janitor take it to the next level.
4.1k words
4.74
23.6k
27

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7

Darnell, ever the gentleman, had waited for her to arrive. He was busy puttering around in the kitchen making something for them to eat. He knew she'd been practicing and would be starving when she got here so he was making something more substantial than the popcorn they had planned on. He was grilling some chicken breasts for fresh sandwiches.

He tensed as he felt a pair of firm young breasts press against his back, slender hands covered his eyes, and the voice of heaven whispered in his ear.

"Guess who?" asked a velvety soft voice in his ear.

There was something different tonight. Her hands felt warm, almost hot on his face, and there was a nervous quiver to her voice.

He turned around to look at her and gasped in surprise. He stepped back and almost put his hand in the hot pan he'd been cooking the chicken in. His heart skipped a beat then really picked up speed.

She stood there in the most amazing white dress he'd ever seen. It was low cut with sweeping curves cut into the sides, leaving her creamy waist and ribs open on either side. It ended more than ten inches above her knees and hugged her curves like nothing he'd ever seen before. He could see through the thin material that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her large firm breasts thrust proudly forward, her small pink nipples were very clear. He could even see that her areolas were puckered and hard.

All she needed was a halo and some wings and she'd be the complete vision of what he'd been calling her since she'd come to seem him in the hospital ... an angel straight from heaven.

She pirouetted in front of him a couple of times then turned away looking over her shoulder at him so she could watch him admire her heart-shaped derriere. She looked through lowered lashes at him, trying to gauge his reaction.

"HOLY SHIT!!!" he croaked through a suddenly dry throat. "I mean, WOW! Where are you going in that?"

Facing him again she said "I'm not going anywhere. I just wanted to show you my new dress."

"So, what do you think?" she asked, a small grin dimpling her cheek.

"I think you are..." he gulped loudly, "without a doubt the most beautiful girl in the world."

He kept looking at her. At all of her, not just her body but at her face, her eyes, her lips. Then his eyes would wonder lower, stopping to devour her soft round breasts, her nipples hardened even more when his gaze lingered there. She actually let out a small gasp at the flash of heat went from her nipples to her belly and lower when she saw the front of his trousers begin to bulge out with his obvious physical reaction.

Swallowing hard, he said "I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but you need to go change."

He turned away saying "The movie starts in ten minutes." He turned back to look at her face, deep into her eyes "Are you still up for those movies tonight?"

"Sure," she said spinning away, her hair flaring like a silken golden curtain around her.

She'd gotten the reaction she'd hoped for. She looked back and smiled when she caught him looking at her exotically swaying hips and round, heart-shaped ass. He looked mesmerized. His bulging eyes seemed ready to burst out of his head.

Taking a deep breath, he sat on the couch and forced himself to think of anything other than the unbelievably beautiful girl in the white dress he'd just seen.

Heather quickly changed out of her dress and they watched movies until almost 1 am. As they cuddled they'd each stolen a kiss every now and then and even though they were exhausted they talked animatedly for another hour about each of the movies. It was 2 am and Darnell told her she should take the bed but she insisted on sleeping on the couch.

After several minutes of senseless arguing, he gave in and took to his bed.

"I didn't bring anything to sleep in. Could I borrow one of your shirts again?" she asked.

He handed her one of his t-shirts and turned back to his bed. As he walked, the image of her in the white dress danced like a phantom before him. It was the last thing he saw when he closed his eyes and let sleep enfold him like a warm blanket.

------------------------------------

Heather woke up an hour later, freezing cold and shivering. Darnell's place was usually warm and inviting, he had covered nearly every surface with dark wood paneling but it was still a basement and it got very cold at night. Tonight seemed colder than usual and the blanket she usually used at his place just wasn't cutting it.

Shivering and groggy with exhaustion, she stood and looked around for something else to cover herself but couldn't find a thing. She snuck a look into Darnell's bedroom and saw him snuggled up under his usual pile of blankets. With a tiny shrug she slipped out of her bra and panties, as she usually did every night, and climbing into bed with him scooted her butt closer to his warmth. She drifted off to sleep smiling contentedly as Darnell's warm body pressed against her, his arm slipping around her pulling her closer to him, his hand slipping unconsciously under her shirt to cup her bare right breast, the small pink nipple hardened in his palm.

She fell asleep feeling warm and safe in his embrace.

------------------------------------

The early morning sunlight streaming down from one of the few high windows shone warmly on his Darnell's face, waking him slowly and languidly from what he thought was an incredible dream.

There was a weight on his left arm, which was numb and completely asleep. But he had to be still dreaming because he felt himself spooned up against a warm body, his right arm was wrapped around it and something round, firm and spongy with a hard peak filled his right hand. His hard throbbing cock was being squeezed in the warmth of a firm crevice and hands were slowly but firmly pumping his thick cock. A steady pressure was building and was fast moving towards an exploding crescendo.

Smiling, he grunted and thrust forward, squeezing the firm warm flesh in his hand, and hoarsely moaned "Heather."

With that word, the hands pumped faster, and faster and finally he exploded. He came wide awake as a flood of pure ecstasy engulfed him. As his eyes flashed wide open he immediately knew that his long, thick, very hard cock was caught like a vice between Heather's slender inner thighs and that his right hand was clutching her breast under her t-shirt. As she pumped the top part of his cock with blurred hands, she thrust herself back and forth, raking her clitoris along the length of his ridged veined monster cock. The pink lips of her vagina were kissing his cock, leaving a shining trail of wetness along the length of him.

She came as he came. Her body quivered in his arms, spasms and her cries of ecstasy and "Darnell" flooded the room. He used the rough palms of his small chubby hand to caress and tease her nipples, to stroke and feel every inch of her he could reach. He came even harder at the feel of her soft skin, of the long lean muscles quivering under his touch. He could feel she was Cumming again and again, her body was completely out of control. She just kept pumping the cock thrust between her thighs, holding it hard against her and grinding her clit and her pussy against it as hard as she could.

He had lived his life committed the fact that women would probably never be a part of it and now here he was with the most beautiful girl he had ever seen lying on his bed naked, crying out his name as she came, touching the most private part of him with insistent, demanding hands ... hands that never left him. They pumped and pumped him until he had nothing left to give. Finally he started to soften and his body relaxed.

The bed and their bodies were a sticky mess. She turned to look at his face and kissed him softly. "Thank you," she whispered.

Then, laughing, she said "I guess we'll be doing some laundry today."

Saying nothing, he threw the blanket off them and looked at their entwined sweaty bodies. She lay with the t-shirt he'd given her last night bundled up around her neck. Her arms weren't in the sleeves. He still cupped her firm right breast in his sweaty hand. He just didn't want to let go and see didn't seem inclined to make him. Again, he marveled at the contrast of their skins, his stubby black hand stood out like an exclamation mark on her creamy soft breast.

His now soft cock was nestled between her slender legs. It was starting to get uncomfortable so he pulled it away and had her change position. She took the t-shirt off and lay on her back completely naked with one arm behind her head and one leg cocked with the heel close to her shapely butt. Boldly, without a hint of shyness or uneasiness, she smiled sweetly up at him, the halo of her golden hair framing her like an artist's masterpiece as he stared down at the glory of her young body.

She had the most amazing body. Long, smooth and toned. He drank in the sight of her like a man dying of thirst. Her soft glorious curves were enough to stir his blood again, even so soon after cumming so long and hard.

He got up, adjusted his boxer bottoms, she had somehow got his cock through the front gap of his boxers, and walked to the bathroom where she could hear the water running. He came right back with a warm wash cloth and began cleaning her tender white skin. He tenderly wiped her hands, her breasts, her belly and her pubic area. He had cum a lot... a lot... and it was all over the place. He spent a long time on her body, lingering on every delicious inch of her. With a tiny smile on her face, she lay fully relaxed, eyes closed and let him do whatever he liked.

He took his time. In for the penny, in for the pound, he thought to himself.

Squeezing her large firm breasts together, he kissed her lips softly then leaned down to kiss her hardening pink nipples one at a time. She responded by arching her back, thrusting her breasts against him at the intense feeling of pleasure that flashed from her nipples like a bolt of lightning down to her pussy. He spent several long minutes kissing and caressing her magnificent body, making her squirm and mewl in ecstasy, determined to pleasure her as much as humanly possible.

Then, gently yet firmly, he kissed and caressed his way down her body. Moaning softly, she spread her legs wide when he breathed warmly into the soft blonde fuzz of her pubic hair. Inhaling the scent of her, he continued moving down until he could see the pink lips of her pussy. Her labia were flushed red with her arousal.

She squirmed and moaned, thrusting her pelvis up when he finally leaned down to kiss the pink petals of her sex. She was very wet and her musky feminine scent wafted strongly to his nostrils as he prepared to go where no man had ever been before. Moaning, she clutched the grey tightly-kinked hair on the sides of his head and pulled him to her crotch. The fresh clean smell of her arousal, the sight of the tiny blonde tuft of trimmed bush and the sight of her sex flushed pink with her sexual excitement drove him almost mad.

He kissed her, licked her and sucked her, and then thrust as much of his tongue inside her as he could. Looking closely, he could see the half-moon shape of her intact maidenhead and pushed his tongue against and around it, enjoying her body's reaction to his actions. He'd never seen a virgin before yet he knew immediately that it was her unbroken hymen when he saw it.

He paid special attention it and to her clit, the firm little red bud covered by a thin fold of skin like a hood. When he put his tongue on it and on the skin around it, she responded with madness of her own. She ground her pussy into his face, tried to speak but only his name and moans came out. She was completely lost in a world of pleasure, there was no control, no holding back on her part. She gave herself wholly and completely to him in a way no other woman ever had.

He did the only thing he could. He did his best to take this angel to heaven. He lost count of how many times she came, how many times she quivered and shook in ecstasy and passion, begging him to stop but thrusting his face into her crotch and grinding her sweet pussy lasciviously against him. Though he used his fingers and his tongue, he didn't pierce her hymen. Finally, she let go of his hair, her hands and her legs flopped limply to her sides, and she lay on the bed breathing hard... completely spent.

Finally able to breathe, he thrust his head up from the heaven between her slender thighs and took a deep gasping breath. Through glazed, half-lidded eyes she could see area around his large-lipped mouth was wet and shiny with her juices and short strands of her blonde pubic hair stuck to his black skin in several places.

He stared at her, breathless, her death-grip on his hair had made it hard for him to breathe, and tried to memorize every detail of her face. Looking at her over the glory of her naked body, he marveled at the sight of her smile, the look of satisfaction and happiness there. He never wanted to forget this moment. He knew it would be imprinted in his memory for as long as he lived... treasured and cherished.

God Damn it all, if I were going to die, this was definitely the way I'd like to go, he thought to himself.

Heather still had an ache deep in her belly, a hollow she wanted to... no, needed to... fill. That would have to wait though, right now her body was sated. She felt completely relaxed and happy. The experience had been so much better than she'd ever hoped or expected. She had never known her body was capable of such intense pleasure.

Darnell stood and went to the bathroom again and after warming up the wash cloth returned to tenderly clean her body again.

She had noticed his excitement when he'd walked to the bathroom, saw his huge black member thrusting proudly through the gap in his boxers. It was long, thick and very black and it made her heart beat faster in renewed excitement when she noticed it throbbed in time with his heartbeat.

My God, she thought to herself, his cock must be a foot long. Is that how long they're supposed to be?

She'd never seen or touched a live penis before today, but she knew from watching all those movies that most men's cocks weren't the size of Darnell's. His was well above the average size.

She looked at him, heavy-eyed and sleepy, and said "It's not fair. How come I'm naked and you're not. C'mon, I want to see you with your clothes off too."

He looked at her dreamily smiling face for a few seconds then slowly and hesitantly shrugged out of his t-shirt and boxers. Looking at her to gauge her reaction, he half expected disgust and rejection. But she just smiled, her dimple adding to the magic of it, took the wash cloth from his hand and began cleaning his black skin. She scooted down on the bed so she could get a better look at his cock while she did so, her beautiful blonde hair spreading over him like a warm silken blanket.

The feeling of her long slender hands on his skin as she wiped the rough wash cloth over his sex, exploring the most inner sensitive parts of him and the sight of her beautiful face so close to his thick black cock was driving him crazy. It throbbed in time to his heartbeat, fast and strong. No longer sleepy, she watched it, blue eyes wide and shining, soft pink mouth slightly open... mesmerized.

He could see by the look her face that she was aroused. Her lovely pink lips were slightly parted, he could see the rapid heartbeat in the hollow of her throat and the shinning vivid blue eyes, fixed on his throbbing black cock, were dilated and glazed with lust.

Running her long fingernails first over his tightly-kinked gray pubic hair, she wrapped her right hand around the base of his cock, her long slender hand barely able to wrap completely around it, and decided to try some of the things she'd seen in those videos she'd been watching. The familiar musky scent that wafted to her nose was very masculine and made her remember the first time she'd pulled his pants down to take care of the stab wound in his abdomen.

But first she wanted to explore. She moved his cock around, looked at it from different angles, squeezed it, felt its hardness, ran both hands gently all over it and marveled at the black thickness of it. She noticed a bead of fluid building up at the slit on the top of the mushroom-shaped head. Her mouth watered and felt an electric flash of heat on her nipples and in her crotch at the thought of tasting it.

"It's beautiful," she whispered, looking up at his ugly black face over the roundness of his belly.

Still looking up at him, she licked her lips slowly then kissed the bottom of large mushroom-shaped head. His body bucked and thrust uncontrollably at the contact of her soft pink lips on his cock. She pulled back, concerned that she'd hurt him.

"No, it's okay," he rasped. His dark eyes bulged more than usual and he had an intense, desperately pleading look on his homely face.

"Please... don't stop," he whispered hoarsely.

She licked her lips slowly again, his salty taste strange on her tongue. On days she'd felt particularly wicked she had wondered what he would taste like. She'd thought it'd be different, bitter or something. Now she knew and she decided that she liked it.

Still looking up at him, she griped his thick black cock with both pale hands and stroking up and down slowly, gently kissed the tip again. Anticipating his body's reaction this time, she immediately opened her mouth wide and took the whole tip and as much of the length of him she could when he bucked his hips upwards.

In a daze, Darnell saw her lips stretch into a thin pink line around the thick blackness of his cock. He saw her pale, freckled cheeks draw in as she sucked and could feel her tongue scrub the underside of his cock. Then she began to bob her head up and down speeding up gradually, drawing her mouth back and forth along his cock, sometimes raking her teeth along the length of him, sometimes drawing him out until only the thick head was in her mouth. Her face flushed and her eyes watered as she tried her hardest to pleasure him as he'd pleasured her.

Heather's lips and mouth felt every ridge, bump and vein on Darnell's huge straining black cock. She thoroughly enjoyed every inch of him and moaned and hummed as she pleasured him.

She looked up at him occasionally, through tearing blue eyes, and was driven to new heights of effort by the look of intense pleasure on Darnell's black face.

She began to notice the changes in his body's reactions to certain things she did, and so she learned what she needed to in order to give him more pleasure. She learned that the bottom and the ridge along the top of the mushroom-shaped head were the most sensitive. She learned that he liked it when she sucked hard and sped up her bobbing head. She knew when and how much to use her teeth.

And, most important, she found the point that she could drive him to... the moment when his body was ready to orgasm. She would feel him tense up, his cock would harden even more, swell and pull back slightly and the taste of his precum would change slightly. At this she would draw back and change what she'd been doing. She would gently stroke his cock and wait until his feeling of impending release would pass. Then she'd start the whole process over again.

She did this several times. The frenzied, begging look in his face an obvious indication that he wanted her to give him the ultimate release. She continued this several more times, teasing and tantalizing him, letting him reach the precipice yet not allowing him go over it.

She knew she was in complete control, wanting to draw out his pleasure as much as she could, and so when he came she was totally unprepared. She felt the ridged black cock in her mouth harden, swell, and thrust forward so powerfully and suddenly that she spluttered and choked as spurt after spurt of thick salty cum flooded her mouth.

12