The Janitor's Girl Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But even though she was surprised, she didn't pull back, she didn't stop sucking him, she didn't take her hands off him... moaning loudly, she continued to pump him both hands and gulped and swallowed as much of the juices coming out of him as she could.

Though she had a hard time doing it, she still tried to watch his face as all this happened simultaneously. She reveled at the feeling of control and power she held over him at this moment. The look of ecstasy and pleasure on his face as his thick body uncontrollably thrust his black cock at her face made her take one of her cum-drenched hands off his cock and reach trembling fingers to the heat of her own undulating pussy. She felt herself shudder and twitch as the bare feel of her fingers on her clit made her body orgasm uncontrollably.

"Stop... please... stop. It's starting to hurt," he said to her several minutes later, squirming as she continued to suck him slowly, trying to get every bit of his juices she could.

She finally released his thick cock. The firm spongy head left her mouth with a loud pop, bounced against his large belly and began to shrink slowly. Heather watched it fascinated, her pale young breasts were resting on his fat black thighs and both their bodies were covered in a fine sheen of sweat.

The bed was a wet sticky mess, as were they both, so they decided to take a shower. They both giggled as they soaped up their hands and washed each other's bodies. Though Heather was much taller than Darnell, she was very flexible so she had no problem reaching any part of his body she wanted, which she eagerly did. Darnell enjoyed the sensations and touched her right back enjoying the feel of her smooth white skin under his dark hands. Their bodies began to react inevitably to the stimulus but they contented themselves to kissing, touching and laughing good-naturedly.

By now, their inhibitions were gone and there was something unspoken between them. From this point on, life would never be the same for either of them. They'd both crossed a threshold of some sort and there was no turning back... not that either of them wanted to.

Without a word, they toweled each other off, changed the bedding and, naked, laid down again... together.

She rested her damp blonde head on his black left arm. Running his hand first up her smooth thigh, up her rounded hip, over her smooth, taught belly, he finally wrapped his right arm around her and cupping a large breast, drew her closer to him. She scooted her firm ass as firmly against him as close as to his warmth as she could, his round belly pressed against her back, reaching up she pressed the hand cupping her right breast tighter against her.

Both thinking they'd never be able to sleep, they sighed deeply and happily at the same time, closed their eyes and were instantly asleep... exhausted, sexually sated and content.

To be continued...

12