All Comments on 'The Janitor's Girl Pt. 07'

by st0rmbringer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply OUTSTANDING!

Now Darnell will have to satisfy Heather's Mother in order to keep seeing Heather.

Joelita_MandasariJoelita_Mandasariover 1 year ago

Yess! U listened to us!

Please Publish the next chapter ASAP when Darnell takes Heather's virginity. And please to write in details how both of them feel from each other's perspective how it feels:

From Darnell's POV how it feels when his old thick huge black cock penetrated a virgin pussy he never did before.

And from Heather's pov how it feels like when her maiden pussy is being penetrated by a huge thick black cock of Darnell.

Please make Darnell cums in Heather's pussy too, because Heather wants to have his child .

And Please publish it ASAP like u did with this chapter 😍😍

DickeredDickeredover 1 year ago

Loving this story. Started a little slow but had picked up.

Joelita_MandasariJoelita_Mandasariover 1 year ago

Yess! U've listened! Posting the new chapter so immediately and it's so good. The slow burns of process of Darnell & Heather taking their relationship to next level of sexual intimacy.

Please publish the next chapter ASAP like u did with this one.

Can't wait to read how they're finally having intercourse for the first time. How Darnell questioning Heather whether she's sure about her decision to give her pristine young gorgeous body & her virginity wholly and fully to her.

How Heather convinces Darnell to make love to her & how this sexual act will make their relationship stronger.

How Darnell's POV explains the sensation he never felt before, claiming his first ever a young girl's virginity, how he feels his old huge black cock struggles at first to break her virginity & see the blood of virginity covers her shaft black cock, and how he feels when he finally releases his cum in her pussy.

And from Heather's POV when she's being deflowered, the pain of Darnell's huge black cock entering her very tight pussy for the first time. How finally the pain becomes a strange pressure, how she orgasms to it, and how she feels when Darnell's huge stream of cum flooding her womb.

Please also include their first post-coitus conversation about how Darnell asks Heather how she feels, how Heather becomes addicted to his cock, how Darnell as a gentleman, wants to marry her but confuses about how society will react to it.

And please publish the next chapter ASAP. LOL

Thank u

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really digging the characterization and slow storytelling, not to mention the fact thats more of a love story than just typical corruption stuff, while still playing on the Beauty and Beast angle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userst0rmbringer@st0rmbringer
May 11, 2024 I have to admit, I was surprised at how poorly the conclusion of Jennifer's Vacation was received. Whatever, it was fun to write. Good or bad, I went where my imagination took me. Still working on part 2 of "Faith in the Apocalypse." Slow going but it's moving al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES