The Janus Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if a complete stranger was standing there watching.

A complete stranger who was about to take her away and make her his sexual slave for a month.

Oh god...

"Time." A hand on her shoulder pulled Dusty away from her husband's lips.

"Come." He clipped a leash to the ring in her collar and led her towards the door.

Just before the door shut one finger raised and pointed at the young man standing forlorn and alone in the hotel room.

"Go home." He ordered. "Come back in a month."

Oh god...

Interlude Three

Things to do.

There were always things for Dog to do.

Schedules to follow. Certain rituals to observe.

The majority of it's time in Owner's home Dog spent on all fours, as a proper pet should. Almost always in Owner's presence, anyway. A sign of proper humble obedience.

But for certain things it was allowed to stand and walk like a person.

The Tea Ceremony.

It wasn't styled after it's Japanese counterpart, though it bore the same name. Owner rarely had guests to comment on a certain piece of art or poetry hanging on the wall, though it was known to happen now and then.

If there were guests, Dog had different rituals and duties to perform.

Owner's tea things were kept in a wooden box in the kitchen. Dog lovingly unpacked each item and set them on the counter in the order they would be needed. It had learned to compensate for the visual impairment of the mask by this time and set the pieces out without error.

The stainless steel kettle emitted little wisps of steam as the water came to a boil.

Perfect.

Everything was arranged on the tray in exactly the correct place. Owner's tea cup was a fine and delicate thing with a painted dragon chasing it's own tail around the outside. On the inside if one were to tip the cup up to look was pressed the image of a Geisha girl naked to the waist, her kimono in a pool around her hips. Dog had never seen anything like it. The saucer below had a matching dragon.

Boiling water was transferred to the ceramic pot. The tea leaves were in the strainer next to the metal whisk on the drip tray. Owner's cup and saucer were in place. To one side sat a small plate with one freshly baked cookie.

Chocolate chip. Owner's favorite kind.

Dog was proud of it's baking skills. It had learned them all from Owner.

On a paper napkin in the lowest corner was a bone-shaped cookie. Except for the chocolate chips it looked just like any biscuit one would buy in the pet food aisle.

Dog made that one too, of course.

It really hoped Owner would be happy enough with it to let Dog eat it's biscuit.

It rarely got sweets in Owner's house.

Treading slowly and carefully, Dog carried the tray into the living room and knelt in front of the low table next to Owner's chair. It waited until Owner said "Yes" before setting it down on the table. The strainer was placed in the cup and water poured from the pot over it. The calming aroma of green tea quickly infused the room. Dog sat patiently for the allotted time, reciting to itself a little poem it had learned early in it's service.

"Allow this pet the strength to answer questions it cannot fathom.

Allow this pet the spirit to know Owner's needs.

Allow this pet the serenity to serve Owner in peace.

Allow this pet the love to show Owner itself.

Allow this pet the tenderness to comfort Owner.

Allow this pet the light to show the way.

Allow this pet the wisdom to be an asset to Owner.

Allow this pet to be able to show Owner each day it's love of service.

Allow this pet to open up and belong completely to Owner.

Allow this pet to accept Owner's punishment with grace.

Allow this pet to please Owner beyond itself.

Allow this pet to love itself through loving Owner.

Allow this pet to make Owner's life complete."

Dog removed the strainer, letting the drips fall back into the cup then placed it back on it's little drip tray and gently stirred the liquid with the whisk twelve times. Taking the cup and saucer in both hands, it lifted them towards Owner and bowed it's head.

"Good Dog." Beneath it's mask, Dog smiled.

Once again as the ritual demanded, Dog waited until Owner took a sip before it offered the plate with the cookie. It sat and waited until Owner took a bite.

"Mmmm... very good Dog." It felt an overwhelming urge to wag it's tail.

Owner waved a hand. "My pet deserves a treat, I think."

Dog almost wept at Owner's generosity. Slipping the little bone shaped cookie up through the opening at the bottom of it's mask, Dog nibbled on the treat, savoring each and every crumb.

Six

Despite leading what might be considered by many as a life of wealth and privilege, Joshua actually ended up with very little time to himself most days. Appointments, clients, demands for interviews. New and interesting bits of equipment to be ordered to keep his clients... satisfied if not exactly happy.

No sooner would he be ending one thing when his assistant would be whispering reminders for the next in his ear.

Some days it was exhausting.

Plus he always took time out to write. He had discovered a few years earlier of he stopped writing he got mentally and emotionally constipated. After spending so much time behind the keyboard it was now a part of who and what he was and Joshua wasn't able to stop for any length of time.

Besides, his fans were always clamoring for more.

Another one of those things which kept the money rolling in. That was something important he had discovered early on in his rise to fame. With big money came big bills and just like the average Joe on the street making minimum wage he had to keep working or the bills would pile up.

One day soon, he thought, I will retire. Buy me a farmhouse out in the country somewhere. Sleep as late as I want. Drink coffee on the porch and spend most of my time writing, but only when I wanted to, not because I have to.

Joshua looked around the shelves in his office.

When I go, I am taking my books with me.

It was a dream of his.

But not his only dream.

Seven

The wooden stocks.

Of all the equipment in his dungeon the stocks were his favorite. He'd had them custom built to his specifications. The wood was thick and stained dark and marred and scratched and gouged as if they were centuries old, each nick and claw mark crying out the echoes of the misery and humiliation of all the pour souls who had been trapped inside.

The hinges and fittings were all heavy iron and the noise they made when they clanged shut sounded final and forbidding, as if once in there you would never be released again.

Aside from the fact they held whoever was in them almost completely immobile, the stocks always had a deep effect on whichever sub or slave or pet was placed there. It made them quickly and desperately ready to do whatever was required to be freed.

Pitifully pleadingly eager to please.

It had taken Dusty less than ten minutes to get to that point.

The one thing she despised and feared above all others was being unable to move. All of her life she had been active and athletic and on the go. Sitting still had never been one of her greatest strengths.

Naturally, Joshua used it as often as possible. Whether it was putting her in the corner or in restraints or standing in one place or merely kneeling on the floor next to his chair waiting for his instructions.

It had taken almost three weeks, but Dusty had finally managed to achieve that zen-like state of a sub waiting for her Master once or twice.

She was getting it.

Understanding what being a trained and loyal pet was all about.

The stocks still got to her, though.

She'd made a little whine of fear as soon as he had her step into the contraption and locked the board in place to trap her ankles then another as he lifted the top and had her place her neck and wrists in the little curved indentations. When the heavy metal hasp clanked shut and he slid the locking pin home her whole body trembled and she whispered "Ooooohhhhh... god..."

What didn't help her discomfiture any at all was when Joshua began tapping on the inside of one creamy firm thigh with a thin wooden rod, interspersing it with sharp little smacks, all in exactly the same place.

Tap... tap... tap... "Who is your Master, girl?" Smack!

"Aaaahhh! My... My husband, Sir!"

Tap... tap... tap... "Who is your first priority, girl?" Smack!

"Oooowww... My Master, Sir!"

Tap... tap... tap... "Who owns your body right now, girl?" Smack!

"Eeee..! Owooooo... Y-you do, Sir! P-please!" She writhed in pain as the red spot deepened in color. It began to burn as if her were branding her thigh with a white hot poker, rather than just tapping her with a wooden stick.

Tap... tap... tap... "What will you do to please your Master, girl?" Smack!

"Aaaahhh! Ow... ow ow ow...! Anything! Anything my Master wishes! Please!"

Tap... tap... tap... "And what will you do to please me, girl?" Smack!

"Anything!" She shrieked. "Please, Sir! Anything you want, Sir! Oh god... please..."

When he laid the stick down and gently stroked the inside of her thigh she shivered hard and moaned, breaking out in goose bumps all over her body. Joshua chuckled again and patted her bottom.

"Such a good girl."

The girl really had a pleasing little body. She was well toned and firm and compact, just the way he liked them. Having her bent over like that, along with having her really nervous, brought out all of the definition in her muscles and it was fun watching them clench and tremble as he walked around and around her. Those firm little titties hung down and her tiny little nipples were almost hard enough to cut his flesh as he pinched them.

Stopping in front of her, Joshua ran his fingers through her short dark hair, occasionally tugging on it. In her position Dusty could plainly see the bulge running down the inside of his pants.

"P-please... Sir... a-allow this girl t-to please you..." He chuckled. On the very first evening of her training Joshua had discovered just how well the girl was able to use her mouth to please a man. Of course it had taken quite a bit of... convincing... to make her part her lips for him willingly. Dusty had never been with any man other than Jeremy at that point. He'd been forced to paint her pert little bottom, thighs and even the soles of her little feet with angry red stripes from various of his "toys" to get her to submit.

He'd had to admit she was pretty good.

Now, after three weeks of intensive training she was even better.

If nothing else her husband would be pleased at her progress.

"Would you please me with your mouth, girl?" He walked behind her and Dusty wiggled and squirmed in the wooden stocks, trying to keep him in her view, which was of course impossible.

"Oooohhh... y-yes, S-sir. P-please allow m-me to please you, Sir."

As part of her psychological conditioning, Joshua was always referred to as "Sir" and whenever she spoke about her husband he was called "Master." She needed to be constantly aware of where her priorities lay and who her real Owner was. In all likelihood Joshua would never see this girl again once her month of training was over, but Jeremy would be more than happy to keep her forever.

One hand smacked a bottom cheek making her squeak and flinch. It then moved immediately between her thighs, one finger slipping between her pussy lips. Dusty raised her head and moaned and squirmed. Even as much as she hated some of the things he made her do, she knew what was coming and by this time all Joshua had to do was walk into the room and she would start getting wet.

This time was no different. Dusty was dripping wet with her own natural lubricant and his finger slid up inside her easily, those amazing muscles gripping him tightly. Joshua was always amazed and pleased at how tight her little pussy was. And how receptive and sensitive she was. It only took a moment or two before she shivered all over and reached a small but not inconsiderable orgasm with his touch.

Chuckling, he said "Good girl." Then he pulled out of her, walked around and placed the finger glistening with her juices to her lips and added "Please this with your mouth."

"Y-yes... aaahhh... mmmm..." Dusty sucked the finger into her mouth, tongue lashing around and around with her head bobbing as little as she could move, sucking on it as if it were a miniature cock.

One of the things Joshua had learned from her was up until the time she contracted herself to his service for training, Dusty had never once tasted pussy. Not even her own. She refused to go down on her husband after he'd been inside of her without washing first. She whined if he kissed her after eating her pussy. She had never tasted another girl, either. Never more than chaste kisses with her girl friends at school.

Now she had discovered there were definitely worse things than the taste of pussy. Her own or someone else's. Three times since then he had brought in other girls for her to play with and to teach her the joys of sapphic love. Not clients, but trained submissives who belonged to other Dom/mes in the city who were more than happy to grant a favor to the famous Jax Greyfox.

Dusty was a fast learner in some things. She had learned it wasn't as nasty as she had thought and rather pleasant to bring another woman to orgasm with her lips and tongue. She'd learned it was even nicer being on the receiving end. She'd also learned it was kind of comforting having another submissive with her, sharing her experiences. Someone to lean on for comfort. As an added bonus, Joshua had arranged for a chit with the Owner of a girl about Dusty's size and temperament. They were close enough to be sisters. If he wanted it, Dusty's Master would get to experience his first threesome with two willing and submissive pet girls.

He thought it would be appreciated.

When he pulled his now clean finger from her lips she sighed softly and said "Thank you, Sir." as any good pet should.

"Let's give you something else to be thankful for." His fingers went to the top button of his pants, undoing it slowly and sliding down the zipper. Her big brown eyes watched each movement hungrily.

"Mmmm... please, Sir. Allow this girl to please you."

While Dusty had often pleased her husband with her oral skills and even learned to enjoy it to a degree she had never really "wanted" to do that. Like most humans she was a bit greedy and selfish about sexual pleasure and preferred activities which gave her stimulation as well.

Now she had learned the pleasure of service and would happily spend ten or fifteen minutes or even up to an hour with Joshua's prick in her mouth doing her level best to make him happy and be just as content with the outcome even if he didn't fuck her afterward.

Really, he could have sent her home to her waiting husband at this point and consider her well trained. He was sure Jeremy would be appreciative of his bride's new attitude toward so many things. And happy about getting her back a week early.

"Open wide, dear."

"Yes, Sir! Aaaahhh... mmmmph... Mmmmm..." Her mouth was small and he filled her completely. She immediately began bobbing as best she could, her slick tongue whipping back and forth as he thrust slowly in and out of her mouth.

He could send her back early.

But the contract was for a month, after all.

And he was enjoying this.

"Mmmm... good girl."

Interlude Four

Dog really liked Owner's house.

It was a small and simple house, easy to move about in and easy to keep tidy. Dog did it's chores and kept things neat and clean for Owner at all times.

Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room and garage.

One bedroom was the playroom where The Trainer and other like equipment was kept. It had a cabinet full of toys and things. Dog's mask, collar, leash, harness and tail were kept there when Dog wasn't home.

The other bedroom was naturally where Owner and sometimes Dog slept. It really enjoyed sleeping in there, even if it was curled up in it's little basket by the side of Owner's bed. But on those nights when Owner was exceptionally pleased with it, Dog was allowed to curl up under the covers with Owner. Sometimes to provide additional service to Owner and sometimes just to sleep and dream happy Dog dreams.

Dogs life was simple and it liked simplicity.

Owner and chores and obedience.

Sometimes Dog wished it could stay with Owner all the time.

Sometimes life wasn't always simple.

Eight

Jeremy McClure's hands shook just a little as he tried to slip the key card into the slot in the hotel room door. He could barely contain his excitement and he felt as a child anticipating Christmas morning.

His Dusty was coming home.

Jeremy could hardly wait.

At this point he didn't even care if she was trained as a submissive. Even if the time and money had been completely wasted he didn't care. He loved his wife with all of his heart and missed her for every second of the month she had been gone. He missed her soft skin and sweet lips and her scent and her voice and the little snores as she slept. He missed looking at her and touching her and talking to her and he very much missed having her warm and willing and naked in his bed.

After such a long time apart he was more than willing to put his little fantasies aside and just be happy having her in his life again.

Dreams were meant to be dreamt, after all.

His Dusty was coming home.

The door shut behind him softly.

And there she was.

Kneeling on the floor in the middle of the room, wearing nothing but a black leather collar. Eyes down and one hand held up offering him the handle of a leash.

"Master." She said softly. Her head lifted and those gorgeous soft brown eyes looked up at him.

He could see the love in her eyes.

Her submission to him.

And her need.

"I've missed you."

Nine

Dexter Henry reclined in his chair, a cup of tea steaming softly on the side table and the local newspaper open in his hands. He squinted through his reading glasses at the small print and despaired of getting old.

Even if he was enjoying himself even more lately.

"Hmm..." He frowned. "It seems that Jax Greyfox has retired and disappeared completely. Says here he gave his staff large severance packages, put his house up for sale and... poof. Gone. Nobody knows exactly where he ran off to. Interesting..."

He read some more and chuckled.

"All kinds of mixed reactions from society, it seems. That hot little redhead actress has checked herself into some Hollywood clinic for emotional exhaustion. And that preacher upstate who used to talk so bad about him has gone on a retreat for an extended period with no firm date when or if he might return." He chuckled again. "Very interesting indeed."

Dexter looked at the silent figure kneeling by his chair. The soulful brown eyes watched him and listened to every word through the eye holes cut in the leather. Though he never spoke, Dexter talked to him often.

"I knew him, you know. Well, only through emails and stuff, if that counts. We started publishing on the same website way back when. His stuff was way better than mine, though. He had a way of making his characters seem so real... so human... Ah, well." The paper was folded shut and tossed to the floor and he rose from his chair.

"I guess we need to finish unpacking your stuff now that you've finally moved in." He looked down once again, admiring the fine body in its leather harness and mask kneeling there. One hand caress the back of his head between the straps of the mask.

"I hope you know how happy you have made me, boy." He shook his head.

"Now let's figure out where we are going to put all of those books. We may need to buy some more shelves..."

Beneath its mask, Joshua smiled happily.