The Japanese Gardener

Story Info
A friendly neighbor becomes more than that.
2.5k words
4.17
10.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The origin of this story is in an experience which I have had. There is a Japanese lady whom I see in my walks around my neighborhood. I know that she is married, but I don't believe that I have ever seen her husband. She is attractive and pleasant, and I often wonder what it would be like to have sex with her. This story fleshes out that fantasy.

As the winter faded and the weather began to improve, I started jogging around my neighborhood. The physical activity felt good, and I enjoyed seeing the rebirth of nature and seeing my neighbors again. Many people were working on their houses in various ways, older couples went walking together, and individuals and small groups jogged along the quiet streets, as I was doing.

Late one afternoon, as I was making my way along the jogging route that I had set for myself, I saw someone new, an Asian lady whom I had not seen before, cleaning away some of the plant debris beside her house, in preparation for a garden. As I passed by her house, she smiled and waved, and I waved back. That happened several times, and then, one day, as I approached her house, she left what she was doing and came out to the street. She was short of stature, more or less average height for Asian women, slim and petite. She was wearing rumpled jeans and a sweatshirt, and a hat with a big, floppy, brim, and she said, "You are working very hard at your jogging, and it is a warm day. You must be thirsty. Come in and have a glass of water."

In fact, I was thirsty, so I happily accepted her offer. The inside of the house was very neat and clean, but the décor was a mixture of Japanese and American styles, as if the woman (and any other family members -- I didn't know at that time if there were any) didn't exactly know where they belonged. After finishing my glass of water, I thanked her and resumed my jog. This got to be a regular part of my routine.

Over time, I learned that her name was Sakura. She and her husband Kazuo were renting the house while he was in the U.S. on a special work assignment. They didn't have any children. Kazuo was an engineer. Sakura had been a math teacher in Japan, but, because of different certification requirements and the uncertain length of her husband's American assignment, she wasn't working here. Sakura spoke good English, with only a slight accent, and she was clearly well-educated.

I had been right about her original intention, planting flowers by her house, and she asked me about the kinds of flowers that would grow well in our area of Illinois. Gardening was not my strong suit, and Sakura had to ask other neighbors and turn to gardening books for advice. "I don't know if I will be able to see the garden through the summer," she said, "but I want to try something at least."

As time went on, my visits with Sakura became more significant. Instead of just giving me a glass of water, we would have a snack together, and we talked and laughed together as we shared stories about our lives. She and Kazuo were the first members of their families to attend university, and that is where they had met. Sakura's parents had owned a small grocery store, and Kazuo's father had been a shoemaker.

I told her about my background. I was born and raised in the Midwest, and I worked for an organizational consulting firm. I had a hard time explaining to Sakura exactly what I did for work.

Before long, instead of our just meeting by chance if she happened to be outside the house when I jogged by, she came to expect me, and I made a point of visiting as often as I could.

One day, Sakura seemed excited about something during my visit. Her husband's assignment involved visiting the American offices of his company and also various customers. She told me that Kazuo was finishing a long tour of different locations in the U.S. and returning to their rented home, in northern Illinois, the following week. He would then be in the Chicago office for an extended period of time. "I really miss him," she said. I had very mixed feelings. On the one hand, I could understand how she felt, and I was happy for her. On the other hand, I had become fond of her, and I enjoyed my visits very much. They would probably come to an end with her husband around the house.

A few days later, as I passed by Sakura's house, she waved at me, but, instead of her usual warm and friendly smile, her face had a sad and serious expression. "What's wrong?" I asked, when I got into the house and we sat together on the sofa.

"Kazuo isn't coming home now after all. There is a crisis at the home office, and, instead of coming here to Illinois next week, he has to fly to Japan. I don't know how long that trip will last." Her mouth quivered, and a few tears welled up in her eyes. "He might even lose his job," she continued. "I would return to Japan, of course, but I don't know what is going to happen or when it is going to happen, and, in the meantime, I am all alone here."

I wanted to make her feel better, but she was a married woman, and I was, really, a stranger. After hesitating for a minute, I reached out, brought her closer to me, and stroked her straight black hair. Sakura fell against me and buried her head in my shoulder, letting her tears flow, putting her arms around me, and holding me tight. As I felt the warmth of her body, I started to get an erection. That was embarrassing! I moved my midsection back a little and hoped that Sakura hadn't noticed.

After a couple of minutes, she regained her composure. She pulled her body back, so that only our hands were touching. Sakura massaged my hands a little bit and looked in different directions, as if she was wondering what to say or do. Finally, she said, "You know, Joel, I am very lonely."

I nodded my head. "I can imagine," I said. As we exchanged those words, I shuddered as I realized that I was lonely, too. I hadn't been in a serious relationship for a long time, I worked hard, and, in the neighborhood, I pretty much kept to myself, just waving to neighbors as I jogged by.

There was another silence, and then Sakura said, "I'm lonely in a special way. Do you understand?"

My eyes opened wide, and I looked straight into Sakura's face. What was I getting into? I was lonely "in a special way," too. After the end of my last relationship, over a year in the past, my only physical release had been jerking off to porn and an occasional visit to a prostitute. Those things worked physically but didn't relieve my loneliness, my desire to be totally united with another person, physically joined and also emotionally together. I could easily imagine being together with Sakura in that way. However, she was married to another man. If I misunderstood what she meant, it would be terrible. I took a deep breath and said, "Do you mean physically?"

"Yes, Joel," she said.

We hesitated for another minute. I said, "I understand," and then we drew together. Our lips first brushed lightly and then locked as our kiss became fuller and wetter. I felt her breasts heaving against my chest. My cock grew inside my pants, but, this time, I didn't worry about her noticing it. After few minutes, we drew ourselves back, catching our breaths. "Can we do this, Sakura?" I asked.

"We can do it, Joel," she responded.

I am very careful, and I worry about possible problems. That makes me good at my job, which involves reviewing other people's project proposals. In this case, I was thinking about contraceptives. I didn't know what Sakura's situation was, and I didn't have any condoms. "We can do it, Sakura," I said, "but I'm not ready right now."

"Come for dinner tomorrow night," Sakura said. We threw ourselves at each other again, for another tight, wet kiss, our tongues meeting in our mouths, and our bodies as close as they could be, from top to bottom, through our clothes.

I don't know how I got through the next day. I kept thinking about Sakura, imagining what her body looked like, and wondering how we would get into sex together. I got constant erections, and I am amazed that I didn't cum in my pants several times.

My attention to details kicked in again. My stopping for a glass of water while jogging shouldn't have aroused the suspicion of the neighbors. As my visits became more frequent, I started to wonder about being observed. This visit was on a totally different level from the others. Instead of bringing flowers, I had them delivered earlier in the day.

After work, I showered and set out for Sakura's house, wearing chinos and a sport shirt, with a supply of condoms in my pocket. I followed a roundabout route, taking advantage of several wooded yards, and ended up knocking on Sakura's back door.

Sakura greeted me wearing a kimono with a print pattern against a dark blue background. The lights in the house were dimmed, and there were candles in Japanese style holders at various places. I knew that Sakura had an American style dining room table, but, for this occasion, we sat on the floor, facing each other with low tea tables for our food. Dinner was delicious, from the seaweed salad and miso soup to the beef teriyaki, and the many glasses of sake. Fortunately, I had had enough experience with Asian food to be able to manage chopsticks. Sakura and I didn't actually talk much to each other during dinner. I was eager to move on to the evening's main event.

After dinner, we got up and Sakura motioned me to follow her into the bedroom. Once we were there, she undid the obi sash of her kimono, opened the robe, and threw it off, standing before me completely naked. For the first part of the evening, she had put her black hair up in a bun, and now she loosened it, so that it fell down to her shoulders. As I mentioned, Sakura was of petite build: slim, but with appealing curves at her breasts and hips. Her straight, black, pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a thin triangle, and, at the tip of the triangle, I could see the edges of her dark outer pussy lips poking out a little.

I rushed forward and threw my arms around her, running my hands up and down her smooth back, and giving her the wettest, sloppiest, kisses I could, truly "sucking face," in a good sense. After a few minutes we lay down on the bed, continuing with this level of making out. "Oh, Sakura," I said. "I've waited for this for a long time. As I have got to know you better, I have come to love you. Now I want to be inside you."

"The same with me, Joel," she said. "I love you, and I want you to fill me, to fill up the loneliness inside me." I started to cover her smallish but firm breasts with kisses. Her nipples quivered as I kissed them, flicked them with my tongue, and sucked on them. Sakura unbuttoned my shirt, and I threw it off and pressed my bare chest against her. I gradually moved my head down Sakura's body, kissing her midsection, her stomach, and below her stomach.

I was still fully clothed from the waist down, so, before I could go further, Sakura lifted me up until she could reach my belt, which she unbuckled. She unbuttoned my fly and pulled my chinos down as far as she could from that position. I continued to push them down and kick them off. In the meantime, Sakura was working on my boxers. My cock was harder than I ever remember, and it poked out through the fly of my shorts. Sakura lightly rubbed the spade-shaped head of my dick with a finger, and then pushed it back in so that she could take off my last piece of clothing.

We kissed passionately again and then began to pivot into the 69 position. I thrust my tongue as far into Sakura's pussy as I could and slowly withdrew it, licking all around the inside of the lips. She pumped the bottom of my shaft furiously, at the same time sucking on the top as if her life depended on it. The combination of Sakura's hand and mouth work and the salty taste of her pussy was irresistible, and soon, with an "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!", I shot a big load into her mouth. Somewhat to my surprise, she swallowed it.

Sakura hadn't come yet, so I got back to work on her pussy, moving to an easier position, and adding two fingers to my tongue in stimulating it. Soon, it was her turn to vocalize: "Ay! Ay! Ay! Ay! Ay!" With her legs clamped around my head, I felt her body shudder from the force of her orgasm.

We repositioned again so that we could lie side by side. I cradled Sakura in my arm, and we enjoyed the bliss of total togetherness. Soon, however, we were ready for another round. Sakura moved her hand into my tangled brown bush and moved my cock back and forth. I gently rubbed the insides of her thighs and then the edges of her pussy. As my cock got harder, she became more excited, and heaved her body at me, saying, "I want you, Joel! I want you inside me again!"

When we were ready, I slipped on a condom and entered her dripping wet pussy. As I thrust into Sakura, she thrust her body at me, as if she didn't want to miss even a fraction of an inch of my dick. I came first, and she did about 30 seconds later. I didn't pull out immediately, and we just lay as we were. Then we returned to our side-by-side position. We could have stayed there forever. We didn't want to move ever. But I had to go to work the next day, and Sakura had a 10 a.m. appointment.

Having broken the ice on this occasion, Sakura and I had sex -- I would even say "made love" -- several more times, without drama or ceremony. Sometimes, we did it at her house, and, sometimes, at my house. We arranged our meetings for after dark, and we tried to be inconspicuous in our coming and going. The crisis at Kazuo's work was resolved, and he returned to Sakura and their house in Illinois after about three more weeks. Sakura continued working on her garden. If she was outside when I passed by, we waved to each other, and that was it. After a year in my neighborhood, they returned to Japan.