The Jehova Witness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Finger fuck your Jenalynne."

We rolled into 69 and I reached with my left hand and put it on her arse and used my right on her tight already wet cunt. She still held my cock with her right hand, pumped the shaft a few times, licked the pre-cum that was coming out of the piss hole, and shoved the head back into her mouth, and began to suck it while she pumped the shaft up and down.

I couldn't go on and pulled my fingers out of her, and she let go of my cock I lay down on my back, my cock glistening with my precum and her saliva bobbing over my stomach. I told Jenalynne to put one leg on either side of my hips and squat, and slowly lower herself until she could feel my cock against her pussy. I held her hands as she straddled me and began squatting onto my cock. As her cunt neared my body, I lifted my cock upward and pointed it toward her hole. Jenalynne kept descending until her cuntlips touched the head of my prick. She smiled at me, then at the watching Phoung.

"A free lesson in how to fuck," she gloated to Phoung. I nodded and she pushed down further driving my cockhead between her lips and up inside her pussy. She opened her mouth and groaned in satisfaction and continued to push slowly downward, her tight vagina opening as my cock penetrated deeper. She pulled up slightly and then pushed down hard and gasped loudly as cock slipped another two inches deeper inside her.

"So good," she groaned, "My husband Robert is only 4 inches." That made me happy as I was only a modest 6. In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

She pushed down a little more, another half-inch, more, another half inch, and so on until slowly fully five inches of my cock was gripped tightly by Jenalynne's vagina. I could feel her cunt muscles, muscles that only a few minutes ago were squeezing a double dong and two hours earlier accepting a baseball bat, massaging my throbbing prick. I pushed her up slightly and let her drop back onto my shaft, driving it a little deeper. Then again. At last, I had bottomed her pussy. I looked at our union and could see my cock fully embedded in her twat, the lips stretched tightly around the invading member. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open as I pulled her body toward me and kissed her. Our tongues embraced as I thrust inside her. Remaining inside her I rolled her on her back.

"Jenalynne, lift your legs and wrap them around my back."

When she did this she needed no further instructions. She began to match me stroke for stroke and I sped up the fucking pace. Soon she was saying,

"Harder Greg, fuck me harder,"

This made me pump faster until she began to shake, orgasm, and scream, "Oh my God... It feels so good... My pussy... Fuck me Greg...Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee."

She swayed from side to side, heaving her head and mid-length black hair around, and moaned loudly. I put a pillow under her head and knelt her doggy style and positioned her pussy to the right height for fucking. I knelt between her splayed legs licked her quivering trimmed pussy. She was still really wet. I moved so my hard-on was resting against her prominent pubic mound. Jenalynne reached behind herself, under her arse and grabbed my hard-on.

She slid the tip along her slit and then rolled the length along her slit covering it with her juices. Then she used the tip to play with her clit. It was driving me wild having the sensitive tip feel her clit growing at each touch. I couldn't wait and began to push my six inches into her for only the second time.

She looked back and smiled and proudly replied, "I can take you deeper doggy style. Your cock feels so good in me. Is my cunt good for your cock"?

"Oooohhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhh," I moaned. "Now, I'm going to hammer you. I began fucking the 41-year-old by pulling my dick out only a little bit before grinding forward pushing it back in. The second time she pushed back with a deep grunt to meet my push. Each stroke I withdrew further and pumped harder only to be met by a harder back thrust from the naked small-bodied Filipina who was grunting and gasping louder and louder with each stroke. I pumped my cock into her like there was no tomorrow and she fucked back from her doggy position. She lifted her s head and began to scream, "I'm cumming... Greg, I'm cumming... I'm cumminggg."

Mmm hmm, please" she whimpered. "I... want... all of ...your cock inside me. "Fuck me now, every way," she begged. Her voice got low and guttural. "C'mon, fuck me with that big cock that Phoung won't be getting."

I held on as she moaned loudly and had another orgasm impaled doggy style on my well-pleasured cock. Jenalynne sensed she was cumming again, so she jerked her pelvis back towards my violent thrusts as I hit home in her harder and harder. She buried her face into the floor and screamed as she came half a dozen times. Finally, she gasped and squeezed hard with her vaginal muscles as her entire body went rigid. I continued my thrusting until I felt her begin to relax and then saw her smile broadly. There were actual tears of joy--or maybe just pleasure.

This set off my orgasm and I began to spasm saying to her, "Your pussy... Jenalynne... I'm fucking your pussy... Oh, God." My nuts tightened and my cock began to squirt load after load of cum into her, erupting hot load after hot load of sperm into her as she cried out, "I love...it...Greg... I love it..."

When we stopped moving, I pulled my spent cock out of her pussy. She sucked the limp cock in her mouth to clean it of all our combined cum, before opening her legs and directing my attention to the sperm drooling out of her filled pussy. She took my hand and placed it between her legs on her soppy cunt.

"Do you want to see?... You pumped me so full of cum with your cock that I'm still sticky all down my legs."

As she parted the labia with her forefinger and her middle finger a huge amount of my seed dripped from her cunt. I too began to touch her pussy noticing that her pussy lips were fully distended, hanging out about an inch below her pussy. I slid two fingers up her cunt, pushing her hanging, dripping pussy lips apart. No resistance. Jenalynne's pussy was still dilated from the afternoon's activities.

As I gently fingered her I said her next task would be taking on the Filipina wives of the Aussie members of the Melbourne Filipina Wives club before saying, "But first we have to do some clothes shopping for you, because when you do your fieldwork you have to be wearing sexier lingerie under your Jehovah Witness clothing., and the shop is here in Phoung's supply."

I pulled open a drawer and to Phoung's dismay Pulled out 20 or so brand-new expensive thongs. Jenalynne smiled, took one and walked to Phoung. "Put it on me, looser," she ordered. As Phoung held the thong for her to step into Jenalynne held her face and stared into her eyes. "Everyday we fight to wear one pair," she said, twisting Phoung's face to see the pile of expensive thongs.

12