The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 03

Story Info
More CFNM fun ensues the next morning.
3.4k words
4.75
24.4k
30

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
846 Followers

Authors Forward: Chapter 2 ended with a goodnight kiss. Chapter 3 begins the next morning.

ALL CHARACTERS PORTRAYED ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

-------------------------------------------------------

I awoke to bright sunlight streaming in through the bedroom window, and the faint sounds of the washing machine running from out in the hallway.

I got out of bed, stretched sleepily, then stumbled to the door. Opening it, I saw Jenna, standing by the washer, sorting our clothes.

She was wearing a white halter top and a cute pair of nylon pink shorts. With her back to me, I could see her firm, young, rounded butt cheeks peeking cheerily out from the bottom.

She heard me behind her and turned to face me, smiling. She wasn't wearing a bra under her top. Her nipples stood out clearly beneath the sheer fabric.

"Good morning, sleepy head," she said happily. "The power's back on, obviously. I'm just now starting the laundry, then I can make some coffee and breakfast if you'd like."

Her face was bright and cheery. Apparently she was one of those annoying, spunky, morning people. But her happiness felt contagious, and I smiled despite my grogginess. "Coffee sounds great," I said, trying to stifle a yawn.

Her eyes glanced downwards and I saw a humorous twinkle in her eyes. "Oh, and good morning to you, too," she giggled, as if speaking to someone else.

I followed her gaze downwards and realized I was still completely naked. And of course I had morning wood.

"Shit, sorry, I forgot," I said, embarrassed. "Nothing I haven't seen before," she replied. It was becoming a running joke with her.

With my only clothes still in the washer, I turned back towards the bedroom to fetch the Snuggie I'd worn last night. Her voice stopped me short. "You can stay like that if you want, I don't mind," she said suggestively.

I turned back to her, giving her a quizzical look, but she'd already gone back to sorting the laundry. I shrugged, then moved past her towards the bathroom.

I was incredibly tempted to pat her cute little ass on my way by, but besides a few hugs and simple kisses, we weren't at the touching stage yet, so I kept my hands respectfully to myself.

It took several moments for my erection to wilt enough for me to finally be able to urinate, and while doing so, my mind revisited the events of last night.

Me, naked in the candlelight, masturbating after being sketched nude by my new, beautiful teen...friend? Acquaintance? What were we now, exactly?

I remembered vividly the sounds she'd made, bringing herself to orgasm as well, sitting across from me, obscured in the shadows. I recalled the quick but soft kiss goodnight she'd given me after.

And now she's telling me it's perfectly OK to walk around naked in front of her.

"What exactly IS this?" I wondered to myself. It was too deep a question to contemplate further without coffee. So instead I finished peeing, making sure I cleaned the tip dry afterwards, since I was to remain naked.

I still had a semi when I finally came out of the bathroom to the smell of freshly brewing java.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jenna was in the kitchen, humming merrily to herself. She broke into a smile when she saw me. I noticed her give a quick glance downwards and a little sparkle lit her eyes. Apparently she was happy I'd taken her suggestion and remained naked.

"Coffee's almost done. Hope you like eggs and bacon, it's what I've got," she said in a cheery voice that made my heart flutter. Don't fall in love with her I told myself, before answering, "Sounds perfect, thank you."

I was about to sit down at the small kitchen table when I had a sudden thought. Spinning on my heels, I went back to the bedroom and retrieved the Snuggie.

When she saw me come back with it in my hand, I thought I saw a slight frown. I explained, "Something to sit on. I still feel awkward about sitting on your furniture naked." She nodded, her cheerful look returning, then went back to cooking breakfast.

While I waited, I contemplated just how strange yet magical this was. Here I was, sitting completely nude while a beautiful young woman cooked me breakfast. The fact that she wasn't even looking at me didn't change how exposed I felt, nor diminish my excitement. Sure, I'd been naked around past lovers in casual situations before, but this was different. Jenna wasn't a lover. We were still strangers who barely knew each other. Yet we were behaving like long time casual friends. Only most friends don't occasionally masturbate in front of each other.

Jenna's behavior confused me. On one hand, she'd not just consented to, but openly encouraged what happened last night. Then afterwards she didn't want to discuss it at all. Now this morning she again encouraged my nudity, and I couldn't help but feel she was enjoying it as much as I was. Whatever reservations she'd had after our arrangement a few months ago had concluded seemed to be gone, but I was still confused about exactly what was happening, and where, if anywhere, this might go from here.

I was still pondering all this when Jenna came over and poured me a cup of the wonderfully aromatic coffee.

-------------------------------------------------------

We'd finished our food, and I was working on my second cup of coffee, when I finally worked up the nerve to say what was on my mind. "So, Jenna, can we talk about last night?" I asked carefully.

She sighed, exasperated. "Why does everyone always wanna TALK about everything? It just complicates things. Can't this just be, you know, a fun little adventure? Our...YOUR little erotic fantasy come true?" She continued hurriedly before I could point out her slip, "I mean, this is your fantasy come to life, right? A chance to be naked in front of a young woman in a casual situation? A chance to expose yourself to her without fear of reprisal?"

"Well, yes, I suppose," I replied, "but last night you..."

"I know what I did last night," she broke in, "and I enjoyed it, no regrets. I just don't see a need to make it more complicated than that," she said with a sigh.

I reflected on that for a moment, then answered, "Ok, fair enough, I get that. I'm just trying to figure out what this is. I'd at least like to know what my boundaries are, because I've been tempted to touch you several times, especially earlier in the hallway. I know our original arrangement stipulated no touching, and yet you've kissed me twice now, and..."

"Boundaries?" Jenna cut me off again. "God, you're an idiot," she sighed.

We sat in tense silence for several moments before she spoke again.

"I'm sorry," she said, her voice shaky. "You're not an idiot. That was mean of me. The fact is, I don't know what the boundaries are yet. Last night was...fun. Exciting even, I won't deny that. But I don't even really know you, and I'm still trying to sort out what I'm feeling at this point, ya know?"

I nodded, then responded, "I get you. I'm still sorting all that out too. Look, when my clothes are done I'll get dressed and go, give you some time alone, some space to think."

Jenna thought about that for a moment, then shook her head. "I'd...I'd kinda like you to stay, at least for a little while...if you wanted to. Let me just...clear my head a bit, I guess. Lemme finish cleaning up the kitchen, then I'll throw your clothes in the dryer. But you can...stay...naked...if you want. I know you like it and, well, so do I. I don't know why, but I do," she finished with a slightly embarrassed smile.

"Ok," I said with a shrug, "but at least let me help you clean up a little? I can wash the dishes if you want, you can put them away since you know where everything goes."

She grinned, seeming more relaxed again, and with that we started gathering the dirty dishes.

It was a surreal experience. I'd wash the dishes and then hand them to Jenna, who dried them then put them in the appropriate cabinet or drawer. The kitchen area was small and on more than one occasion her body would brush up against mine as she moved around, putting things away. My eyes would follow her as she'd stretch to put something up on a shelf, giving me little glimpses of side boob as her shirt shifted, or a look at her little round ass cheeks if the shorts rode up a little.

My cock, which had been fluctuating between soft and semi aroused since I had come out of the bathroom earlier, was starting to fully wake up.

Jenna moved past me just as I was turning to reach for another dish and without warning my almost fully erect cock made contact with her bare skin along her side, just above her hip, where her shirt had ridden up more than a bit.

We both jumped at the touch, and I flushed with embarrassment. "Sorry, I honestly didn't mean to..." I started to apologize. Jenna laughed, looking a little flushed herself, and cut me off, "No problem, it's ok. But geez, doesn't that thing ever sleep?" She asked jokingly.

I just grinned and shrugged, still feeling a bit embarrassed. But her look was kind and humorous. "Look," she said, "I can finish the rest of this. Why don't you go sit and...relax," she finished with a wink.

I was too stupefied to actually say anything, so instead I just nodded and went back to my seat at the kitchen table.

Jenna continued to clean the kitchen as I watched. Her movements seemed almost exaggerated as she'd bend, twist and lean, like she was intentionally putting on a show for me.

My cock was at full mast now and throbbing for attention. At one point Jenna glanced over at me and, noticing my stiff erection, gave me her wicked grin. "You better take care of that thing before it bursts on you," she chuckled.

I needed no further encouragement as my hand found my shaft and began to jerk.

I stroked slowly yet excitedly, as the reality of the situation hit me. Our relationship, or whatever you wanted to call it, had started off as purely a business arrangement; me paying her to fulfill a little fantasy on my bucket list. But now that fantasy was playing out in its purest form. I was fully naked and masturbating. She was clothed, and simply cleaning the kitchen, albeit teasingly. And no money had exchanged hands to make this happen.

Jenna finished her chores then came over to the table, pulling out her chair so she could sit directly across from me. She was much closer than the last times we'd done anything like this, so close our knees were almost touching.

Her adorable freckled face had a look of both excitement and curiosity as she looked at me. Her voice was calm and relaxed as she asked me, "So what got you started? Just being naked around me? Watching me move around? That little brush up against me?"

"All of the above, really," I said, almost stammering. Then, because I wanted to tell her more, I continued, "but mainly just seeing you, looking at you, watching your body...thinking about...fucking you," I paused, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

"Go on," she urged me gently, "you like looking at me, it's ok, tell me what you saw, what you liked, what you thought. I wanna know."

Now I was stammering, "I...I...I could see your...your ass, your ass cheeks, poking out of your shorts every time you bent over."

"You mean this ass?" She said as she stood and bent over, thrusting her ass mere inches from my face. Her shorts had ridden up so high that more than half her cheeks were now exposed, pale and lovely, with a cute little birthmark high up on her left cheek. The crotch had also pulled up snuggly against her pussy, forming a perfect cameltoe. There was the barest hint of exposed vulva on either side, and I swore I could see a few fine, red pubic hairs poking out as well before she moved away and sat back down, again facing me.

"What else did you like to see? Tell me," she coaxed.

"Your...your breasts. The way they...moved, in your shirt. Your side boobs, your cleavage, your...nipples, I can see them through your shirt," I continued, now focused on her breasts as I described them.

"Well, to be fair, I was teasing you intentionally, in case you couldn't figure it out," she giggled. "I guess I did a good job?"

I nodded, gasping, "Oh yes, God I wanna cum for you so badly, I can't take it much longer!"

Jenna moved from her chair and got on her knees before me, right between my legs. Her body was just inches from me as I jerked my cock madly, strands of her natural red hair falling across her face as her sparkling green eyes looked up at me and said, "Then go ahead, cum for me."

I looked down at her, her chin tilted up towards me, her lips formed in a smile. Lower, I could see her freckled cleavage as her breasts swayed naturally beneath the thin fabric of her tank top. My eyes went wide and questioning, wondering if she was hinting at what I thought she was hinting at.

"Don't question it, just do it," she said gently. "Don't overthink it. Just let go."

My brain shut down as my lust took over. I aimed my first blast of cum directly over her face, leaving a sticky white streak from chin to forehead.

My second shot went lower, hitting her lower neck and chest, just above her cleavage. I grunted and groaned with pleasure as I squeezed out the rest, splattering in random droplets across her face, chest and cleavage.

Jenna never flinched the entire time, merely sat still, her eyes closed, head still tilted upwards, like she was a canvas she was allowing me to paint.

My last few spurts of cum oozed from my tip and I watched them drip down to her chest then slowly disappear into her cleavage. I sat back spent, exhausted, euphoric.

Realizing I was finished, Jenna opened her eyes, and gave me a self satisfied smile. "Good job," she giggled. Her tongue lashed out, licking my cum from her lips, and with her fingers she scooped even more of it from around her chin, sucking it hungrily into her mouth. "Mmmm, yummy," she said after she swallowed it.

I was utterly shell-shocked at this point; I'd expected nothing like this at all and it was almost beyond comprehension. But I felt like I should be saying something, so I tried to speak, "Jesus, Jenna, that was..."

She cut me off with one finger over my lips. "Shhhh," she whispered, "don't spoil it." She leaned forward and up enough to give me a soft, sensual kiss. I could taste my cum on her lips. I didn't care.

She stood up suddenly, looking down at the mess I made on her, and laughed. "If I'm gonna hang out with you like this, I guess I'll have to get used to doing more laundry," she joked. I just smiled, still weak from my orgasm.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," she said, turning her back to me towards the hallway. She took a few steps then paused, and with a casual swiftness, lifted her shirt up and over her head. Looking back over her shoulder with a grin, she tossed it to me. "Here, may as well use this to mop up. Back in a few," she giggled, and with a wink she was off. I watched her bare back and cute bubble butt recede until they were gone behind the bathroom door.

-------------------------------------------------------

I sat there several minutes simply trying to get my head together. I snapped out of my daze when I heard the washer stop, and figured I should probably throw my clothes in the dryer.

I could hear the shower running as I switched the clothes over to the dryer. Just before I started the machine I heard a moan echo from the bathroom, followed by hitching, gasping breaths. Then a high pitched squeal.

Jenna had apparently been just as aroused as she'd been last night from what had just happened, and again had sought out her privacy to take care of her needs. I decided to respect that privacy, and started the dryer. Grinning to myself, I went to relax on the couch, giving Jenna her space.

She took her time in the shower, but I didn't mind. It gave me some time to think.

I still didn't know exactly what this was, but ultimately I decided I wasn't going to worry myself trying to figure it out. I'd simply go with whatever pace Jenna set, and try not to pressure her or put any heavy stress upon things by trying to determine some kind of relationship status. All I really knew was that Jenna seemed to be having as much fun with...whatever this was...as I was. And that was good enough for now.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Jenna coming out of the bathroom. "Shower's yours if you want it, I gotta do my hair," her voice came from down the hair, then disappeared into her bedroom.

By the time I finished my shower my clothes were dry, and I exited the door to find Jenna pulling them out of the dryer.

She was already fully dressed, wearing a pair of denim shorts and a faded black Rolling Stones tee shirt that looked at least two sizes too big on her.

"Looks like you can finally get dressed," she said, with what I might only have imagined was a slight hint of regret in her voice. "Yeah," I said lightly, "I probably should before you get bored of seeing me naked." The little glint in her eye said she was still anything but bored as she gave my naked body one more look before I went into my temporary bedroom to get dressed. She managed to give my ass a playful swat just before I closed the door.

I came out a couple minutes later, fully dressed for the first time since I'd arrived at her place soaking wet from the storm last night.

Jenna was sitting in her usual chair, sipping a bottle of water. She had one out for me as well and I took it, sitting across from her on the couch as I cracked it open.

Commenting on her shirt, I said half jokingly, "I hope you're not one of those young people who buys a band tee shirt because you think the logo looks cool but have never actually heard their music."

"What? Oh, the shirt," she said, startled. "Yeah I know who The Stones are, trust me. I heard them all the time growing up. They were my fathers favorite band," she finished wistfully. Not wanting to open any potential wounds by discussing her father, I simply replied, "That's great. They're one of my faves too." She smiled and nodded, but added nothing more.

The silence was comfortable as we sat there, drinking our water, finally broken by Jenna as she spoke.

"So, I guess we should probably talk now," she began.

(To be continued...)

-------------------------------------------------------

Authors Afterwards:

I wrote a completely different draft of this that I wound up scrapping in favor of this one, because it moved things along too quickly between the characters. As a reader pointed out to me in a comment, there are already plenty of stories where things progress sexually at a fast rate, and to do that here would deviate from my original intentions to write a CFNM themed story that explored those ideas along with voyeurism and exhibitionism.

I've saved the scrapped version and may use elements from it in later chapters. But I wanna see how far this goes and what other options these characters can explore before simply fucking and sucking each other.

Besides, I still really need to get into Jenna's head and see what she's thinking and discover what her motivations are in all of this.

I think she's ready to talk now, and once she's done telling me the tale, I'll tell you.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
846 Followers