The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 09

Story Info
The girls convince Tom to pose nude, with unexpected results.
4.7k words
4.57
18.8k
17

Part 10 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
833 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

-------------------------------------------------------

It was Sunday, and as usual I was up at the crack of noon.

I found two missed calls and a text message waiting for me as I enjoyed my coffee.

"Good morning, cowboy.😉 ❤ Call me when you're up."

Jenna picked up on the second ring. "Hey sleepy head. Was beginning to think you'd never get up," she laughed.

"If I could sleep through every morning, I would," I yawned. "Anyway, I'm awake now. What's up?"

"Trish and I were wondering; if you're not busy today, would you want to come over and model for us so we can practice for our art project?"

I almost spit my coffee. "You mean model nude again? For you AND Trish???"

"Yeah. I promised I'd help give her some tutoring, but it would be a lot easier with a live model." Jenna was so casual with her request it was unsettling. She was asking me to model naked for her and her friend as carefree as someone asking a family member to pick up milk on the way home.

"Jenna, I don't know about this. Is Trish aware you wanna do this?"

"Oh, sure. She's here now. She's all for it," said Jenna.

"She's not listening in right now, is she?"

Jenna laughed again. "No, she's in the living room, setting up our art supplies. "

They'd already assumed my participation. This was crazy.

"Jenna, look, it's one thing to pose for you, but you're talking about me being completely naked in front of your friend. That's totally different."

"How is it different? You were more than excited about doing it for me."

"Yeah, but you and I, we..." My voice trailed off. I wasn't sure how to explain things.

"She's not looking to fuck you, or masturbate with you. She just wants to draw you. I could use more practice too. I don't see why this is such a big deal." Jenna sounded frustrated with me.

"I wasn't expecting that," I said, "but still, what if, you know, I get...aroused?"

"It won't be the first dick she's seen. We've both already talked about this. Neither of us have a problem with it. The only one making it a THING is you."

Jenna was angry. Our first argument, and it was over whether I was willing to show her friend my penis. I was speechless.

"Look," said Jenna when I failed to reply, "you don't have to do it if you don't want to. I just assumed you'd jump at the chance; guess I was wrong. I'll tell her..."

"I'll do it," I cut in. "I'll do it as long as I know you're okay with whatever happens."

"Nothing's gonna happen except you pose for us and maybe get a boner; nothing either of us haven't seen before. I won't care if you do, neither will Trish. Isn't that your fantasy, to be naked in front of a couple of hot girls?"

"Well, yes. No. Sorta, I mean..." I stammered. I knew Jenna was curious about my fantasies; we'd just talked a little about them last night. But I didn't expect her to embrace it so quickly, let alone intentionally try to set up scenarios which would feed into it.

Jenna's tone softened. "If I'm pressuring you too much, I'm sorry. But the fact is, we could both really use the practice. And we're both totally cool with it. Trish won't freak out if you get a hard-on, and I won't get jealous about it. So it's really up to you and how comfortable you'd feel. But I thought maybe you'd actually enjoy it."

I sighed. "I don't know what else to say, except give me some time to shower and shave and I'll be right over."

"Really? Yay!" I was amazed, she seemed genuinely excited to have me get naked in front of her best friend.

I took a few deep breaths after we hung up, steadying my nerves.

"Don't overthink this," I muttered.

I finished my coffee, then headed for the shower.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jenna and Trish were already set up by the time I arrived.

They'd moved the furniture around to open up a space in the center of the living room. Off to one side they'd set up two easels, each with a canvas already on them. There were also two stools, and a small stand holding their art supplies. On it were paints and brushes along with an assortment of pencils.

Jenna explained. "We're gonna start with the pencil sketches, and if we have time, we'd both like to also try some painting."

It sounded like I was going to be posing a lot longer than I'd anticipated.

I was still a bundle of nerves, but watching them prepare everything helped me to relax somewhat. They were both taking this seriously; organizing their supplies and adjusting the lighting in the room.

The girls had decided (and I wholeheartedly concurred) that since this could take several hours, it would probably be best if I posed in a seated position on the couch. They sat me down, still fully clothed at this point, and ran me through several poses, trying to decide what worked best.

We eventually decided on an upright seated position, with my arms extended on either side of the couch, and my legs stretched out with my feet crossed at the ankles. This felt like a comfortable enough pose to hold for a while, and easy enough to reestablish if I needed a break at some point.

When all was ready, Jenna retreated to her bedroom for a few moments, returning with her maroon bathrobe.

"You can undress in the bathroom if you want. Take care of business while you're in there if you can; this may take awhile," she said, handing me the robe. "Come out whenever you're ready."

For a brief moment I thought she was suggesting I masturbate beforehand; then I realized she'd just meant empty my bladder.

As I undressed in the bathroom, I found myself getting anxious again. Despite Jenna's reassurances, I still feared this could become uncomfortable or downright ugly if something went wrong.

I looked into my eyes in the mirror. "What could go wrong?" I asked myself. "They've made it clear this isn't a sexual thing; they've also made it clear they're okay with it if I do get aroused. As long as I behave myself, there's no reason for Jenna to get jealous, nor Trish to feel uncomfortable. Just relax."

I took a few deep breaths, then exited the bathroom.

The girls were already seated at their easels, each holding a glass of wine. "I'd offer you a beer, but..." Jenna shrugged.

"Yeah, probably best not to," I said. "I don't wanna have to get up to pee constantly."

The girls giggled, then composed themselves. Both were looking directly at me.

"Whenever you're ready," said Jenna calmly.

I took one last nice, deep breath, held it, then released. I removed the robe and casually tossed it aside.

My penis was completely flaccid.

Two conflicting thoughts ran through my head about this. The first thought was that I was happy that I was relaxed enough not to have immediately sexualized what was, to them, a serious art project.

The second thought was that I felt incredibly self conscious. I am what you'd call "a grower not a shower." While I was no porn star, my penis, when erect, was a decent size and girth, and I'd never had any complaints about it and in fact, more than a few compliments.

But when flaccid, it looked small and shriveled and ugly. At least to me.

I'm sure other men would back me up when I say that one of our biggest fears is having women misjudge the size of our cocks by seeing them first in their flaccid state. Anyone who's seen that classic Seinfeld episode knows George's pain when he cried, "I was in the pool! It was cold!"

Yes, we men put too much emphasis on the size of our dicks. We can't help it.

Neither Jenna (who had already seen me erect several times) nor Trish made any comments about it whatsoever, instead simply directing me over to the couch and guiding me back into my pose.

Jenna came over and adjusted the lights on the nearby table one last time, then squatted down next to me. "You sure you're okay with this?" she asked softly.

"I'm fine," I smiled. "Get to work, Rembrandt."

As Jenna returned to her easel, Trish spoke up from hers. "How you feeling over there?" Comfortable enough?"

"I feel like a very relaxed Jesus," I responded; it was pretty much exactly what the pose looked like.

Trish snickered. "Well don't worry. Nobody's gonna nail you later. At least, not me." Her eyes flicked in Jenna's direction. Jenna just giggled.

Then they got to work.

About an hour in, I was very grateful that they'd allowed me to sit during the session. Still, my arms were beginning to feel a little stiff from being stretched out across the top of the couch, and I had to struggle several times to contain the random itches that would crop up in various places.

That, and I really needed a pee break.

My beautiful teen slave masters allowed me the brief respite from my duties long enough to relieve my aching bladder, then put me right back to work.

The girls chatted mostly among themselves as they drew; Jenna breaking from her own work to coach Trish on things like shading and composition, etc. I was almost forgotten about, but I didn't mind. I enjoyed watching both of them work.

At one point, Jenna did include me in the conversation. "We're only doing pencil or charcoal sketches for the class project, and we're only getting an hour to do it, but we're taking longer today so I can help Trish. When we're done with the pencil sketches we can take a break if you want. Then we were hoping to maybe spend some time coloring the sketches in with paint, give us some practice with that as well. Unless we're holding you up from something else; I don't wanna keep you all day if you have other things to take care of."

"Nah, I had no plans at all today except to do pretty much what I'm doing: lounge on the couch," I answered.

"Good, thank you. I'll take care of you later." Jenna suddenly realized her unintended innuendo and quickly corrected herself. "You know, feed you, cook you dinner." Trish arched her brows and snickered.

I decided it was best to let that go and just nodded at Jenna. "Sounds like a good deal," I replied simply.

Jenna poured Trish and herself another glass of wine, then returned to work.

I was just about to ask for another break at the two hour mark when both of them put their pencils down. They conferred with each other, looking over their canvases, then turned to me. "We're done," said Jenna. "You can move if you want to."

I stood up with relief and raised my arms above my head, stretching out my tight muscles.

The girls turned their easels towards me, letting me see their work. I was highly impressed; both of them were very talented, and although I secretly thought Jenna's was better, I gave high praises to both. I was even feeling less awkward about my flaccid penis; it looked pretty average sized in both drawings.

Jenna brought me a cold beer. "You deserve this," she said, handing it to me with a smile. She stood deftly on her toes and gave me a light kiss. "Thank you, you were a great model."

It was only at that moment that I remembered I was still naked. Jenna's kiss was innocent enough, but still sent flutters through me that I quickly shook off lest anything began to stir.

I had to bend over to pick up the robe, and in doing so, unintentionally mooned Trish. "Damn," her voice came from behind me, "he's got a cute butt. We should have had him stand so we could draw it."

I felt my cheeks (the ones on my face of course) begin to flush. I straightened to see Jenna smirking, a little twinkle in her eye.

"You don't need that," she asserted, "unless you're cold or something."

"I'm warm enough," I said, "but I figured..."

Jenna cut me off. "Hey Trish, you don't mind if he stays nude, do you?" she called over her shoulder.

"Nah," snickered Trish, "I've already been staring at him naked for the past two hours, what do I care?" With that she trotted off to the kitchen to pour herself some more wine.

"What are you doing?" I hissed.

"Relax," Jenna whispered. "Don't question it. Just enjoy."

Before I could say another word, she followed Trish into the kitchen. "I'm starving, I'll make us some dinner."

-------------------------------------------------------

I mostly sat and watched as the girls cooked. It was a simple meal; spaghetti with meat sauce, some garlic bread, and a premade salad from a bag.

Still, it was satisfying, and we sat chatting and laughing together as we ate.

My nudity was a complete non-factor, that is until I managed to spill a fork full of pasta right on my dick.

It wasn't hot enough to burn; still, it was a tad embarrassing.

Trish was seated across from me. I doubt she saw where it landed, but could certainly guess. "Got some noodles on your noodle?" she grinned.

Jenna giggled beside me, then, before I could react, took a napkin and casually wiped me clean.

My cock quickly began to swell from Jenna's touch. Jenna felt it but said nothing. I doubted Trish could tell from her side of the table, but I suddenly felt very uneasy.

"Chill out, you two," quipped Trish, "before this turns into some X-rated version of 'Lady And The Tramp'."

There was an awkward moment of silence before we all burst into laughter at the mental image. We went back to eating, and my semi erect cock quickly deflated.

After dinner, (and another quick bathroom break) we returned to the living room.

Once again I sat on the couch as the girls took their seats behind the easels.

"This will be more casual," explained Jenna. "The main work is already done, so we don't need you to hold the exact pose. We just wanna use you for color reference. So don't worry about moving."

"Yeah, feel free to scratch your balls if you need to," Trish giggled. I was beginning to wonder just how much wine she'd had.

Jenna just grinned and dropped me a sexy wink. Then they started painting.

I held my original pose for them most of the time, but it was nice to be able to shift around a bit more when I felt the need, or sip my beer when I wanted.

The girls were again comparing their works, with Jenna once again offering advice and suggestions to Trish, but they were far less serious this time; laughing and giggling as they worked. Apparently the wine was affecting them both.

I wasn't too worried about it; neither of them were driving anywhere and who was I to deny them some fun?

I was far more clear headed, nursing only my second beer. I very rarely over drank anymore and besides, I had to work in the morning.

Their eyes, as before, were focused on me often, but I noticed a subtle change. Their looks seemed a little less "professional," and sly grins crept across both their faces from time to time.

Jenna in particular was looking at me intently, and my eyes met hers. She winked slyly at me, then gestured downwards with her eyes.

Up until then, I intentionally hadn't focused on Jenna in any sexual way. She made it impossible not to when she parted her legs.

It was only then that I recognized the same blue denim skirt she'd worn on our first meeting.

I remembered how she'd sat on that first evening, showing off her legs, and how I'd wished I could see more. Now she was showing me more. Much more.

Jenna wasn't wearing panties.

I'd only just registered a glimpse of her red pubic hair and a hint of her vulva when Jenna closed her legs. My eyes found hers again, surprised, excited, and questioning. She merely winked and went back to painting.

But the trap had been set; there was no way I could avoid falling into it.

My mind was racing now with images from last night; Jenna, all but naked and grinding on my cock. And now she's just sitting there, looking completely innocent, but I knew she was naked under her skirt.

I could feel myself starting to swell.

I was considering trying to somehow subtly cover up, or excusing myself to the restroom to recover, when I heard Trish snicker. "Oh, NOW it decides to show itself. Too late, I'm not redrawing it ya know," she said sarcastically.

Jenna laughed merrily. Turning back to me, she purred, "Hmm. What's got you all worked up, cowboy?"

She knew damn well what had gotten me worked up.

"Cowboy?" Trish barked. "You guys got pet names for each other already? Yeesh."

I was beginning to wonder just how much Trish was a part of this little game Jenna was playing. Did she manage to get Jenna to tell her the true details of how we met, or that night we spent together during the storm? Did they both conspire to organize this, hoping to tease and torture me into getting a hard-on in front of them? Was Trish just going along with things, or had she actively participated in setting this up?

I debated on whether to call an end to it, then looked over at the both of them; big goofy grins on their faces as they continued to dab at their canvases.

Who was I to spoil their fun? Hell, as long as both of them were okay with it, why couldn't I just relax and enjoy myself as well, right?

All of this flashed through my mind in just a few seconds.

What I finally wound up saying was, "Yeah, well, then I suppose you really don't wanna hear about how I call her 'Lil' Pardner.'"

Both of the girls burst out laughing.

My mood considerably lightened, I was now allowing myself to enjoy the freedom and sexual thrill of being naked and aroused in front of two beautiful young women.

They continued to paint as I sat there, fully exposed, my cock twitching and bobbing of its own free will. I made no move to cover it or to try or stop it's movements. Both girls would occasionally look over at it and burst into fresh peels of laughter.

Trish was looking a little flushed, although whether from arousal or simply too much wine, I wasn't sure.

Jenna just had a huge grin on her face, like a cat that had caught a mouse. Her eyes flicked from me to Trish, then back to me. She looked almost proud to be showing me off to her friend, and knowing I was excited by it.

Jenna's phone chirped, and she picked it up to check it.

Her eyebrows lifted subtly, then a strange, almost wicked look came over her. She put the phone down and again picked up her brush.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, fine," she said, almost too casually. Her eyes found my cock, and she changed the subject quickly. "Try not to drip on my couch, okay?"

I looked down to see pre-cum oozing it's way out of my tip.

Trish saw it too. "Geez, he really does get off on this, doesn't he?" she blurted, then covered her mouth like she'd said something she shouldn't have.

But it was apparent to me now that she knew more about the things Jenna and I had done together than I'd originally thought. She must have gotten at least some details out of Jenna before I'd arrived.

I wasn't exactly angry about this, just concerned. I'd have preferred Jenna talk to me about it first. But being honest, I was feeling too damn horny to truly worry about that at the moment.

While Jenna was the one responsible for my current state of arousal, having Trish there did add a whole new level to things. I couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking, or feeling. Was she simply amused? Was she turned on?

Was she...wet?

I found myself admiring Trish's thick thighs and rounded curves. Her sleeveless blue shirt was form fitting and while not showing any cleavage, highlighted the swell of her large breasts.

She was looking at her canvas so I took a moment to admire her face, with its rounded cheeks and the geeky glasses magnifying her brown eyes. She was a beautiful young woman, no doubt. But not as beautiful as Jenna.

I turned back to Jenna to find her looking at me; she'd caught me staring at Trish.

"It's okay," she mouthed silently, seeing my guilt.

Out loud, she said, "We can take a break if you want to relieve that thing."

Trish chimed in immediately. "Yeah, maybe you should; I can't concentrate on painting with that thing bouncing all over the place. Won't bother me any if you wanna scratch that itch."

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
833 Followers
12