All Comments on 'The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 09'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a pretty blah chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This the best series of CFNM stories ever - thank you so much. I am learning so much from it that I can't wait to incorporate this in a role play, especially the headmistress play. And lucky for all you have mentioned the key word "consensual" because otherwise it would not be CFNM anymore, at least how I understand and play it.

justins961justins961over 2 years ago

Talk about ruined orgasms!

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous 1: guess I can't please everyone.

Anonymous 2: thank you. Jenna does enjoy taking charge, but never in a cruel or degrading way. And yeah, consent is important if they're to move forward

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you (Anonymous 2 speaking) - CFNM is one thing (including taking charge) ... and non- consensual is quite another. Please please publish many more parts ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unbelieveable. And not in a positive sense.

WinefiendWinefiendover 2 years ago

Really enjoying these stories. As with the best series on here, they've drawn me in through the story and characters as much as through the sexual elements. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

don’t listen to these other comments critiquing just because it was a “ruined orgasm” this storyline is great and i actually loved the sudden turn of events and i’m sure it’ll mean more later on, it’s nice seeing a realistic cfnm storyline here with character and plot development with the sexy components still being incorporated, unlike many stories on here that are just very unreal horny fantasies, keep it up!

justins961justins961over 2 years ago

Just so there's no misunderstanding, I love this story and how it's developing. I gave it five stars and can't wait for the next episode. My comment about the 'Ruined Orgasm' was in sympathy to poor Tom. There he was with cock in hand, about to live out a CFNM dream and BAM the wicked witch ruins everything. Well, that's how it goes sometimes. We can only hope that our hero has better luck next time.

Keep up the great work!

Djmac1031Djmac1031over 2 years agoAuthor

Justin 961:

I had no misunderstanding of your comment; I've always appreciated your support and feedback

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story series. Just one note: Some of the parts don't point to their next part. So I click the link and end up at a previous part.

jott4999999jott4999999over 2 years ago

see my comments in the first chapter

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 2 years ago

Wow, that was certainly an unexpected, and yes, unwanted ending.

But I can definitely see them working through this. And getting closer as a result.

And I hope Jenna finds a special way to make it up to Tom. ;->

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 2 years ago

Pay no attention to the anonymous commenters.

I have stories that are 4-5 pages long and I get bashed by "anonymous" readers who hate the genre the story is posted under.

I always have to wonder, "Then why did you read the fucking thing to begin with?!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am absolutely loving this series. I don’t generally like the very long series but this is SO good I can’t wait to start reading the next chapter.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Great way to have them discuss issues floating.

Tom needs to remember she's 19, and was drinking, not the combo for making wise choices ;)

Love the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am loving this series! This would honestly be a book I would buy. It is hot hot but also a great human aspect! Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

joy_of_cookingjoy_of_cooking8 months ago

I love the realistic reactions when Michelle walks in. Nice job building up his unease and her assumption that he'd be up for anything.

EmilyMillerEmilyMiller5 months ago

I’m getting there, hun. Unlike Jenna and Tommy 🤣.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES