The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was racing. I'd never been naked in the same room with two women, let alone masturbated for them. But they'd both just given me permission to jerk off while they watched.

I looked again at Jenna, trying to read her, to make sure she was serious, and I saw no concern or doubt in her eyes. She gave me a little nod and her sexiest smile.

I had just taken my cock in hand when I heard the front door open, and in walked what I could only assume was Jenna's roommate.

"Jenna, what the HELL???" the young woman yelled.

Jenna jumped up quickly, knocking her stool over. "Michelle! Oh my God! Sorry, I didn't think you were coming home tonight!"

"Jesus, Jenna, I just texted you a couple of minutes ago to warn you in case you had...company." Her eyes turned to me angrily.

"I...I'm sorry, I guess I...I didn't see it," stammered Jenna.

She was lying, and I knew it. I'd seen her check her phone, and now the earlier look in her eyes made sense.

She'd intentionally ignored the message so her roommate would walk in on us while I was still naked and erect.

I was already up and off the couch, scrambling to cover myself with the robe, although I had no doubts the roommate had already gotten a much better look than she'd wanted. I felt humiliated.

"I'm sorry, miss," I apologized, "Jenna and Trish invited me over to help with their art project, and things got a little carried away. If I'd have known you were coming, I would have made sure to cover up."

"Who the hell ARE you?" she barked at me. "Get the fuck out of here, you old pervert!"

I tried to keep calm. "My clothes are in the bathroom. I'll go get dressed and leave."

The roommate, Michelle, glared at me. "Well hurry up already. Go! Jesus."

I was halfway down the hallway when I heard Michelle now yelling at Jenna. "Look, you wanna have a guy over, that's fine. But at least warn me, and keep it in your room. I don't need to walk in on this bullshit!"

Jenna was stammering her apology as I closed the door and scrambled to get dressed.

When I came back out, Jenna was sitting on the couch, crying. She wouldn't look up at me. Trish had never left her stool, just sat there looking shocked.

The roommate, Michelle, was standing by the front door. As soon as she saw me, she held it open expectantly.

"Look, Michelle, right? Again, I'm truly sorry, I..."

"Save it," she snapped. "Just get the fuck out."

I glared down at Jenna, then headed out the door without another word.

I was halfway to my car when Jenna called out behind me. "Tommy, wait!"

I turned to find her racing towards me, tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, she's usually not like that, let me talk to her, maybe we can..."

"Jenna, stop," I said firmly. "She has every right to be upset. You lied to her, and you lied to me. You saw her message, knew she was coming, and you intentionally ignored it. You set her up. You set us BOTH up. And I don't appreciate that, at all."

Jenna's eyes were wide with fear. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...I just thought..."

"Thought what? That it would be funny for your roommate to walk into her home to find a strange man naked on her couch? That I'd get off on being caught by a stranger like that? You don't really understand me at all if you think that."

I turned away and got in my car.

Jenna was still standing there sobbing as I drove off.

-------------------------------------------------------

I was still pretty upset when I got home. I couldn't believe Jenna would be so careless, so thoughtless, as to do something like that.

It was one thing to play the game she set up with Trish; but setting her roommate up to unexpectedly walk in on me naked was irresponsible and inappropriate.

My phone chirped as I settled on my couch, frustrated and exhausted.

Jenna: "I'm so sorry! šŸ˜” Please call me."

I debated for several minutes, using deep breathing to calm myself, before finally dialing her number.

Her voice sounded small and sad. "Thank you for calling me. I'm so sorry, I never should have done that. It was unfair to Michelle, and really unfair to you. It was wrong of me. I guess all the wine clouded my judgment, but that's no excuse, I know. Can you forgive me?"

"Jenna," I sighed, "I appreciate the apology, I really do. And yes, I can forgive you. But we really need to sit down and talk about consent and trust. You put me in a really uncomfortable and dangerous situation. That can't happen again."

"It won't, I promise," said Jenna. "So you don't hate me?"

"I could never hate you, darlin'," I said softly. "But I'm really tired, and my mind's all over the place right now. Let's give it some space, then make some plans to talk face to face. I really can't do this over the phone."

"That...that sounds good." Jenna sounded relieved. "I'm pretty busy this week, with classes and work, but call or text me anytime, okay? Even if it's just to say hi. Maybe we can talk next weekend."

"I look forward to it," I said. "And I won't mind hearing from you with a text or whatever if you want, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you. And again, I'm really sorry." Jenna sounded much calmer.

"I know," I said. "We'll talk again soon, darlin'."

I felt better after we'd hung up; I've always hated letting problems linger, and I was glad we'd at least set things in motion to resolve our issues, and that neither of us was going to bed angry or upset.

The dull ache in my groin from being denied release earlier kept me awake for a while, and I considered taking care of it, but I couldn't focus enough to get in the right frame of mind. Instead, I focused on some relaxing breathing techniques to release my tension, and eventually I drifted off.

------------------------------------------------------

Authors Afterwards:

I was truly tempted to end the chapter when Tom drove off.

But, much like him, I'm not a fan of unresolved conflicts, especially as a literary technique, used as an attempt to build drama.

Besides, you know I'm not splitting them up just yet, right?

Consent isn't talked about much in fantasy, and I'm certainly not advocating that everyone has to address it in every story.

But I felt Tom & Jenna need to confront it openly, and they will, in the next chapter.

I think this experience, negative as it was at the end, will wind up bringing them closer and more open to exploring more forms of (consensual) CFNM, exhibitionism and voyeurism.

To be continued...

12