The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 14

Story Info
Tom is convinced to play a special part in Girls Night.
11.6k words
4.82
18.7k
22

Part 15 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
838 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

-----------------------------------------------

Morning found me spooning with Jenna, still sleeping peacefully by my side. It was the first time in our admittedly few overnight encounters that I'd woken up before her.

I debated on waking her. Despite making love twice last night, just laying beside her still nude form was enough to get my blood flowing. I rubbed her arm gently. She stirred a bit, mumbled something unintelligible, then fell quiet.

I decided to let her sleep. My bladder wouldn't allow me the same luxury, and I reluctantly got up to give in to it's urgent demand. I decided since I was already up to brush, shave and shower. Though it was with some reluctance that I had to wash the scent of Jenna off of me.

Afterwards, I poked my head back into the bedroom to find that Jenna hadn't stirred at all. In fact, she was now lightly snoring. Not the loud, annoying type of snore that would keep you awake all night, but more like a purring kitten. My heart almost melted. I crept quietly into the room, got dressed, then slipped out to go fix our breakfast.

I knew Jenna liked French toast, and I had enough ingredients, so I got to work.

A few minutes later, I heard the bedroom door open, padded footsteps, and then the closing of the bathroom door.

Several more minutes went by before I heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door again open, followed almost immediately by the bedroom door being slammed.

Still more time passed before the door opened yet again and Jenna finally made her appearance, clad in baggy sweatpants and a tee shirt.

She'd always been so perky and upbeat on the few mornings we'd spent together before that I immediately noticed the change in her demeanor. She seemed grumpy.

"Good morning," I said, cautiously. "Coffee's brewing, breakfast will be done in a few. Your favorite; French toast."

"Not really my favorite," grumbled Jenna. She brushed past me and opened my fridge. "Got any orange juice?"

"No, sorry, I'm out."

"Dammit," she barked. She closed the door angrily.

Jenna turned to look at me and saw my surprise and concern. Her face softened. "I'm sorry, I'm being a bitch, aren't I?"

"I've...seen you happier. What's wrong?"

Jenna sighed. "Woke up with my period. I knew it was close, but didn't expect it today. Normally it's not this bad, but I just feel like crap. I shouldn't treat you like it, though. I'm sorry."

I sighed with relief. Despite how much we'd bonded, how close we'd become, the small part of me that would always be insecure had feared she'd woken up with regrets about finally having sex with me last night.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Why don't you go take a nice hot shower? Maybe it'll help you feel better. I can keep breakfast warm for you."

Jenna smiled gratefully. "Good idea, thank you." She slipped into my arms and embraced me. Our lips met for a few moments before Jenna broke the kiss, covering her mouth. "Morning breath," she mumbled, embarrassed. Shoulders slumped, she shuffled off towards the bathroom.

She seemed in better spirits when she finally returned about forty minutes later, hair dried and no makeup. She wore the same sweatpants as earlier, but the tee shirt had been replaced with a more form fitting tank top.

"There's my girl," I said, "feeling any better?"

Jenna's smile looked somewhat pained. "A bit, yes. I'm going to apologize in advance; my mood is gonna be all over the place today, and not just because of my period."

"Anything you wanna talk about?" I asked as I began heating up our plates.

Jenna noticed both plates and appeared startled. "You didn't eat yet?"

I shrugged. "I wanted to wait for you."

"You're too sweet. You didn't have to wait."

I shrugged again and hefted my mug. "I did have my coffee. It waits for no one."

That got a laugh out of her. The mood lightened somewhat, we both sat down to enjoy our late breakfast.

Between bites, Jenna told me what was on her mind. "We haven't really talked about this, but I suppose it's time we did," she began. "I have to go home next week. I'm not looking forward to it. My mom and I aren't getting along at all, and I don't like her new boyfriend."

"Plus," she said, her lip trembling, "I'm really gonna miss you." Her green eyes misted over with sadness.

"Hey, it'll be okay," I said, trying to comfort her. "We'll figure something out. Maybe I can take a few Fridays off, come visit, make an extended weekend of it."

Jenna's face twisted. "You couldn't stay at my moms. She'd never allow it. She wouldn't approve of any guy coming to visit, but you..." Her voice trailed off bitterly.

I sighed. "I get it. The age difference. Well maybe we could get a hotel room or..."

"You don't get it," Jenna snapped. "My mom wouldn't tolerate you at all. If you showed up, even to take me away for a weekend, she'd raise bloody hell." Her anger was palpable, although I wasn't sure if it was directed at me, or her mother.

Silence filled the room as I contemplated our options. "Well," I finally offered, "we can still call each other, video calls, Snapchat, you know, stay in touch that way."

Jenna growled in frustration. "For almost three months? The whole summer, alone with that witch, without being able to kiss you, or hold you, or...?" Again she began to cry.

I went over and pulled her up into my arms, hugging her tightly. She burst into fresh tears on my shoulder, openly weeping. "I should be h,h,happy to go home, to be with my m,m,mother, instead I'm d,d,dreading it, and I don't wanna leave you."

I held her quietly for several moments, trying to come up with a solution. Finally, I offered the only one that made sense.

"You could stay with me."

Jenna looked up at me, sniffing. "R...really?" Her eyes looked hopeful.

"Of course," I said. "I know, my place is small, but it would only be for a few months, right? Just until you went back to school. We could make it work."

"No, no," Jenna objected. "I couldn't put you out like that. It's too much to ask. I'd just be in your way."

"It wouldn't be a bother at all," I said. "You'll have the place to yourself during the day. It would be nice to come home to someone after work for a change. And it's not like we'd need separate sleeping arrangements now, right?"

Jenna laughed mildly. "No, I suppose not. But..." Her voice faded, looking deep in thought.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

Jenna looked unhappy again. "I...appreciate your offer. I truly do. But I can't. It's...too soon. And I have to at least try and make things work with my mother. We have our problems, but I can't run from them. She's still my mom. My dad would have wanted me to at least make an effort."

I felt disappointed, but I understood. "Well, If things change, if it gets too bad, my offer still stands. You'd be more than welcome here."

Jenna nodded. "Thank you. And thank you for understanding."

Breakfast finished, we moved into the living room. I put my arm around her as we sat on the couch, Jenna resting her head on my shoulder.

Then she spoke up again. "Are you sure you won't come to the party Friday night? I'm not going to be able to see you much this week between classes and my last shifts at the diner. I'd really like to be able to spend more time with you before I have to leave on Sunday."

When I hesitated to answer, she continued quickly, "Or, I could just bail on the party, come stay here instead."

"No," I said firmly. "Your friends want to celebrate your birthday with you, spend time with you, you can't just bail on them. I don't want to interfere with your friends plans, or be in the way, making things awkward for you or for them, ya know? Besides Trish, the rest don't really know me, and I'm sure they don't want some strange old guy hanging around. They'd probably think it was...creepy."

Jenna looked annoyed. "I don't give a fuck what they'd think."

"Maybe not," I said, "but I do. I wasn't invited. Are any of them bringing their boyfriends?"

Jenna lowered her head. "No. But..."

"No 'buts.' This is supposed to be a Girls Night for them, and for you. I'm not showing up somewhere I'm not invited and making things weird."

Jenna looked on the verge of tears again. She crossed her arms stubbornly. "It wouldn't be that weird." But her face said she knew I was right.

I rubbed her shoulder gently. "Look, let's put a pin in this for now. Let me think things over. Maybe you can talk to your friends, feel them out, see what they'd think about me coming. We can go from there, okay?"

Jenna relaxed under my arm. "Okay."

We spent the rest of the day cuddled up on the couch, watching TV, listening to music, and talking. Later, I cooked dinner while Jenna took a catnap on the couch.

When we finished eating, Jenna decided it was time to go. "I should be getting home," she sighed, sounding depressed. "I wish I could stay, but tomorrow is gonna be a long day. I'm tempted to call out sick tomorrow night, but I could use the tips."

Reluctantly, she gathered up her things and I took her home. We left each other with tight hugs, warm kisses, and promises that we'd find the time to spend together somehow before she had to go home.

***

Monday wound up being a pretty long day for me as well, and I'd just gotten out of the drive-thru with some terribly unhealthy food I'd promised myself I'd try and cut back on when my phone rang.

I didn't recognize the number and almost ignored it, but some inkling in the back of my head made me answer.

"Hello?" I said, finger poised to hit the disconnect button the moment the telemarketer started their pitch.

"Tommy? It's Trish. Got a minute?"

"Trish? What's going on? Is Jenna okay?"

Trish spoke calmly. "She's fine, sorry to startle you. I stole your number off her phone when she wasn't looking. We have something we need to discuss with you."

"We?"

"Michelle is here with me," explained Trish. "Hey, Tommy," came Michelle's voice in the background.

I was both relieved and curious. "I'm on my way home, but I can talk. What's up?"

Trish hesitated a moment before replying, "It would be an easier conversation in person. Do you have time to come by tonight? I'm at Jenna and Michelle's place. I was hoping we could talk while Jenna is at work. It's about a surprise for her birthday. "

Now I was truly intrigued. Shrugging off my weariness, I decided I could make the time, especially if it was for Jenna. "I can be over in a few minutes, actually. I'm not far."

"Great!" said Trish. "See you soon."

I arrived about ten minutes later, Trish and Michelle both greeting me at the door. After an offer of water and the exchange of a few pleasantries, the girls got right down to it.

"So Jenna is pretty upset that you don't want to come to the party Friday night," began Trish. Michelle, sitting beside Trish on the couch, nodded in agreement.

"Jenna explained your feelings about it to me today during lunch," continued Trish. "That's when I decided to talk to Michelle, and we came up with... an idea."

Michelle took over from there. "I get your feelings about it being awkward, although you'd really be surprised how many girls our age are seeing older men. You're right, we did want it to be just the girls at the club, but the sleepover we're having here afterwards is also for Jenna's birthday, and we wanted to do something special for her."

I smiled, nodding. "You're good friends, that's really nice of you. I'm guessing this 'something special' somehow involves me?"

The ladies looked at each other, both trying, but failing to suppress their grins.

"Good guess," said Trish. "We were thinking we could make it a CFNM party, with you being the NM, of course."

Trish saw my shocked reaction and continued quickly, "Now hear me out before you say no, okay? Just listen. Originally, we'd considered hiring a male stripper, but it's expensive, and Jenna didn't seem all that enthusiastic about it anyway.

"But I also happen to know her little kinks, and I thought it would be a great surprise for you to not only be here when we get back from the club, but be naked, and spend the evening with us as our nude butler; making us drinks, serving us snacks and stuff."

Trish paused here, allowing me to absorb this shocking proposal. "So...what do you think?" she asked hopefully.

"Wow," I said. "There's...a lot to unpack here." I turned to Michelle. "You're on board with this?"

"Why not?" Michelle answered. "Saves us money on a stripper, and it would really make Jenna happy. Plus, it just sounds like fun!"

"Look," Trish spoke up again, "you know Jenna talks to me. And you know she tells me a lot about your...relationship...with her, right?"

I knew Trish was fully aware of how Jenna and I truly met, and the things we'd done together leading up to our becoming an actual couple. And I appreciated her doing her best to be subtle about it in front of Michelle.

"Yes," I answered. "And I've never had a problem with her sharing things with her friends."

Now Michelle spoke again. "I don't talk to Jenna as much as she does," indicating Trish, "but we both know enough to know that Jenna would really enjoy this kind of thing, especially if you were involved."

I was beginning to wonder now just how much Michelle knew, although I suppose that night she walked in on me masturbating while Jenna and Trish were watching certainly gave her some hints.

"What about the other guests?" I asked. "I was assuming some other ladies are coming? I don't want another...rude surprise for anyone."

"I'll talk to them this week," said Michelle. "They were already on board with the stripper idea. I know them both well enough to think they'll be cool with it."

I was quiet, my mind spinning, chasing a million thoughts at once, not catching a single one.

"Look," said Trish, "I want to be very clear on something. We're not looking to fuck you, or have some wild orgy. We're gonna pop some popcorn, have some drinks, maybe watch a movie, or paint each other's nails or do makeovers, all that cliché, girly shit. We just want you to be there as our male entertainment."

"I'm no Chippendale," I protested.

They both laughed. "No, not like that," said Michelle. "Just, like we said, be there, be naked. Serve us our snacks, refill our drinks, be some eye candy, that kinda thing."

"I don't know that I'm much 'eye candy' either."

They glanced at each other, smiling, then at me. "We've seen you naked already," said Michelle, still grinning, "and we both agree you're not hard on the eyes."

I flushed with a mix of embarrassment and pride. "Well, speaking of hard, what if, you know..."

Trish snickered. "In a room full of young women wearing sexy underwear? We'd be disappointed if you didn't!"

Michelle again laughed and nodded her agreement. "We were actually kinda counting on it."

"What about your boyfriend, Dave?" I asked. "Would he be upset if he found out?"

Michelle rolled her eyes. "Dave and I are very...casual. He's less a 'boyfriend' and more of a 'Boy Toy,' if you get me. Besides, he's gonna be off with his friends getting shitfaced somewhere."

The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it. But there was one last problem.

"I'll do it. But on one condition. Jenna has to approve. I can't have her walking in on me naked in front of her friends if I'm not one hundred percent sure she's going to be okay with it."

Trish frowned. "I get that, but we were hoping to keep it a surprise. I'm pretty sure she'd be fine."

"Pretty sure isn't good enough," I said firmly. "I'd have to discuss it with her first."

Both girls looked disappointed. Then Michelle perked up. "I have an idea. You come here while we're at the club. The surprise will be that you're here when she gets back. Fully clothed, of course. From there, we can pitch her the idea, and if she goes for it, great. If not, no harm done. You can still hang out for a while if you wanted to. I know she really just wants to spend time with you before she goes home."

"That's a brilliant idea," I said. "Worst case scenario, she's not happy with the idea of me getting naked, but glad to see me. I'll spend a little time here, then make a graceful exit and leave you ladies to your party."

Trish and Michelle seemed very satisfied with this solution. "This is gonna be so much fun," said Trish, "I'm sure it will work out."

"I hope so," I said, "for all our sakes."

Michelle spoke up again. "So, if this works out the way we planned, you'd be okay with being our butler for the night? It wouldn't be all that complicated. We're planning some light snacks and maybe a few simple cocktails, but you'll probably just be pouring us wine all night. Think you could handle that?"

"Sure," I said, "I know how to mix a few drinks. And I worked as a waiter for a bit when I was a teen, so serving bowls of popcorn and chips shouldn't be too tough."

I snapped my fingers as an idea popped into my head. "I have an old tuxedo, bought it years ago for a charity thing. I could go fully formal. If Jenna agrees to things, I would strip it off, but if not, I could still play the part as butler for the party."

Trish and Michelle smiled excitedly. "Great idea!" they said almost in unison.

I found myself excited as well. Even if things didn't go exactly as planned and Jenna rejected the idea of me being nude in front of all her friends, I could still be a part of making her early birthday celebration special.

"So it's settled then," said Michelle. She reached into her purse and came out with a key. "Take this," she said, handing it to me. "We'll be leaving here for the club around seven o'clock. You can let yourself in any time after that. All the food and drinks will already be here, so you can maybe just set up a few things for when we get back. I'll text you when we're on our way home from the club. We shouldn't be that late. I'm the only one old enough to actually drink there but I hate drinking alone, so at some point we're gonna want to get out of there and get the party started here."

"Just make sure whoever is coming back with you is aware of your plans," I stressed. "I don't want any of them feeling uncomfortable about it or anything."

Michelle laughed. "I appreciate your concern, but trust me, the friends I'm inviting back aren't afraid of seeing a penis. So relax. Everyone involved will be consenting."

With that, I decided it was time to head home. We all swapped phone numbers to stay in touch, then Michelle and Trish walked me to the door. "Thanks for agreeing to do this, Big Guy," said Trish, giving me a warm hug.

Michelle hugged me as well. "Yes, thank you. I'm looking forward to...seeing you again...Friday night," she smiled, dropping me a little wink.

I walked back to my car more than slightly dazed as the reality of what I'd just agreed to do, or at least potentially do, hit me.

I was excited by the possibilities, but also hoping I wasn't getting myself in too far over my head. I repeated the phrase that had become my mantra since I'd met Jenna:

"Don't overthink this."

***

I spent the rest of the week preparing for the party while trying to avoid telling Jenna anything. She'd called me Tuesday evening to tell me the "very disappointing" news that Michelle had nixed the idea of any boyfriends, including me, coming to the club with them or back to the dorm.

I hated having to lie to her, and was hoping it wouldn't backfire on me. "Don't worry, darlin', we'll make plans to spend all day Saturday together. We can do anything you wanna do."

"Anything?" Jenna responded, a hint of her usual sly self breaking through what had been a somber demeanor.

"Anything you're up for, I promise," I replied, with as much innuendo as possible.

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
838 Followers