The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna leaned over and spit directly on my cock head, then let go of my balls long enough to spit again into her palm, then reclaimed her grip on my shaft.

Taking her cue from Jenna, Trish leaned over so close I could feel her breath on my tip and released a long string of saliva that slowly dripped down to coat my now aching cock.

Their hands began to work together again, jerking me with slowly increasing speed.

I could feel Jenna's breath in my ear as she whispered, "Cum for me, cowboy."

Trish heard her and started to pull back her hand when Jenna shook her head. "It's okay. I don't mind sharing."

Trish immediately resumed her duties, just in time to help release the four days worth of semen I'd been saving up for this night.

My hips were bucking wildly, my roars of pleasure echoing through the room as my first shot of cum erupted so hard it hit me in the neck.

The girls never slowed as wave after wave of spunk blasted out of me, some hitting my chest and stomach, some running down their hands, making my cock even more slippery and sensitive.

They slowed their pace as the last few drops ebbed from the tip. But they didn't stop until I finally had to beg them to; I simply couldn't take anymore. My eyes closed as my head dropped back on the couch. I was utterly spent.

I eventually came back to the land of the living to the sound of cheers and whistles. I felt something soft and light hit my chest.

"Use that to clean up," I heard Michelle say. "Don't make a mess on my couch."

Looking down, I saw the white hand towel I'd used earlier in the evening as part of my butler act. Jenna was already reaching for it and, after giving me a soft, loving kiss, began to mop me up.

I looked out at the room to see the other ladies looking back, still smiling and laughing. "Damn," said Nikki, a hint of awe in her voice, "that was one hell of a load!"

Tammy giggled in agreement. Michelle was just looking at me with an almost satisfied smile, like she was the one who'd made me cum. And in a way, since this was partly her idea, she had. She licked her lips again, then winked.

I turned to Trish, still sitting close beside me. All I could really think to say was a sincere, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," she replied happily, leaning in to give me a quick peck on the cheek. "That was a lot of fun!"

Finally, I turned back to Jenna, who was just finishing cleaning me up. As she returned my gaze, I saw no regrets in her shining emerald eyes, no doubts, no misgivings. Only joy, contentment, and love.

"Thank you, darlin', that was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me."

Jenna beamed with pride. "You're very welcome." She turned to face her friends. "But it's we who should be thanking you, right ladies?"

The ladies again burst into applause and cheers. I stood shakily, but managed one last bow.

"Hey, Jenna," Trish suddenly called, "hand me that towel, will ya? I'm a mess over here!" A ripple of female laughter ran through the room.

Jenna tossed Trish the already sticky towel with a giggle. "Fuck," Trish grumbled good naturedly as she vainly attempted to clean her hand, "this is no help. I need soap and water."

Trish got up and headed towards the bathroom, and I could have sworn I saw her take a quick lick of her fingers before disappearing around the corner.

Jenna went to freshen up after Trish returned, leaving me naked and still sticky on the couch. "I could really use a shower, if you don't mind," I said when she got back.

"Just rinse the tub out real well when you're done," cracked Michelle as I headed down the hall.

I'd only been in the shower for a few minutes when there was a knock at the door. "Tommy?" called Jenna, "can I come in?"

(To be continued...)

-------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

This is already long, so I'll keep these notes brief.

As this story grew, I realized I basically had two options: split it into two. or publish it whole.

The problem with splitting it was that the first part would have been all the build up stuff leading to the party, and while that build up was necessary, there would have been no payoff until I published the next chapter and finally got to the party.

So I decided to keep it intact and publish it as a longer chapter. Hope you didn't mind.

The party isn't quite over yet, as you may have noticed from my cliffhanger ending. I already wrote another long section on it that I was going to include here but decided to save til next time.