The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 26

Story Info
A visit with new friends leads to some playful teasing.
7.9k words
4.8
7.4k
8

Part 27 of the 29 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Djmac1031
Djmac1031
822 Followers

ALL CHARACTERS ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

-------------------------------------------

"Do you think they'll like me?"

Jenna and Tom were on their way to visit his friend from work, Mike, and his wife, Ellie.

Football season was starting, and Mike had invited them over to watch the first preseason game.

Trish had gone home for the weekend to spend some time with her parents, so it was just the two of them.

"Why wouldn't they like you?" Tom asked. "Worried they'll be judgemental about the age difference thing?"

"No, not really. I don't really care about that. I guess I'm just a little nervous. This is the first time we've ever done a 'couples' kind of thing. Everything we've done together so far has always been with my friends."

"Well, don't worry, I don't think anyone will be taking off their clothes today. At least I wasn't planning on it. Wasn't sure about you."

Jenna punched his arm playfully. "Jerk."

Mike and Ellie greeted them warmly when they arrived. While Tom had told Mike a little about Jenna, including her age, he wasn't sure if he'd made Ellie aware. But if Ellie was at all surprised by Jenna's youth, she made no mention of it as she welcomed them.

"Just started prepping the food, but we've got some snacks out, feel free to munch. Want a beer?" Mike asked Tom.

"Sure, sounds great, thanks."

"I'll get it," Ellie offered. "How about you, Jenna? Beer? Wine? We've got the mixings for a few cocktails as well if you'd prefer."

Jenna's face went red. "Um, well," she stumbled, "I guess I should tell you I only just turned twenty, so..."

Ellie cocked her head for a moment, considering. "Well, as long as you're not driving, I don't see the harm in letting you have a few drinks. I won't call the police if you won't."

Jenna relaxed, her face lighting up with her trademark grin. "I appreciate it. A glass of wine for now would be wonderful, thank you."

Ellie returned with the drinks and they settled in on the couch, chatting amicably while the pregame show played in the background on their large flat-screen.

"So, Tommy told me you have a daughter?" Jenna asked.

"Yes," Ellie answered. "Megan. She's out, spending the night at a friend's."

"Oh. Too bad, I was hoping to get to meet her," said Jenna.

"Maybe next time," Ellie shrugged. "I'm sure you two would get along. She's sixteen, so you're pretty close in age."

Jenna flushed again, her eyes casting downwards uncomfortably.

Ellie, visibly embarrassed, opened her mouth as if to say something. Instead, she took a long swallow of her wine.

Mike jumped in, changing the subject. "So, what do you think about the team this year?" he asked Tom.

Jenna was quiet as the guys talked sports. She liked football well enough, but didn't really know that much about it, so she felt a bit lost in the conversation.

Ellie had tuned out as well. After a few minutes, she cleared her throat and stood. "Well look. While you boys compare draft picks and stats, I'm gonna go start the food. Jenna, care to join me?"

Jenna followed Ellie into the kitchen, spacious and well laid out for such a modest home.

"The menu is pretty simple, really," Ellie was saying, "some wings in the air fryer, and some burgers for the grille. Mike will probably take care of the grilling once I've prepped the patties. So not much to do, really. Why don't you take a stool there by the breakfast nook while I throw these wings in."

Jenna nervously sipped at her wine while Ellie started the fryer. Noticing her almost empty glass, Ellie asked, "Want a refill?"

Jenna hesitated for a moment before replying. While she was thankful for her host allowing her to drink alcohol, she didn't want to appear to be taking advantage. "Just...just a small glass, please."

Ellie sat beside Jenna as she poured the wine. "Look, I want to apologize for my comment earlier about your age. I didn't mean for it to come out the way it did. I'm sorry if I offended you."

Jenna flushed, but offered a forgiving smile. "It's okay. I guess you weren't expecting your husband's friend to be dating someone so much younger."

"Mike mentioned you were a college student," Ellie replied, "but I thought maybe you'd be a bit older and just taking extended courses or something. Again, please don't take me the wrong way. I'm not offended by it, and it's none of my business anyway. It just...surprised me a little."

"Trust me," Jenna said, "I'm still a little surprised by it myself."

"Do you mind if I ask how you met?"

Jenna told her the story she and Tom had used with both her lawyer and her accountant; how they'd met at the diner she'd worked at and hit it off.

"Is he the first older man you've dated?" Ellie asked, quickly interjecting, "I'm sorry. I'm asking a lot of personal questions, aren't I?"

Jenna again smiled. "It's okay, I don't mind talking about it. Yes; before Tommy I'd only ever dated guys my own age. They didn't really work out, obviously. And by the time I started college I'd decided I was done dating for a while. I just wanted to focus on my classes. But then I met Tommy, and, well, it just...clicked."

"Mike and I met back in college as well," said Ellie. "I was a freshman, he was a sophomore. We didn't get married until after we'd both graduated, of course. But the years in between were pretty, well...I suppose you know how college students can be. Parties and, you know, experimenting and all that. Different people, trying new things. Sometimes it got a little crazy. That all went away after we got married, of course."

Jenna squirmed in her seat. She did indeed know about "experimenting." She just wasn't sure how deeply she wanted to get into the topic with a woman she'd only just met.

Ellie noticed her discomfort. "I'm sorry. I'm over sharing, aren't I? I've had a few glasses of wine before you got here, guess it's loosened my tongue a little. That, and it's been awhile since I've had some female company over. All my girlfriends are married, always busy with the kids and husbands and jobs and everything."

Jenna laughed softly. "Hey, it's okay. If Tommy and Mike are gonna be friends, I'd like to hope we could be, too. Even with our age difference."

"I'd like that," said Ellie. "Hell, next time the boys go to the strip club, maybe you could come over here and keep me company."

"Or, we could just go with them?" Jenna suggested lightly.

Ellie gave a small shrug. "Maybe. I haven't gone in years, not since Megan was born. We used to go together all the time. Or just out to regular clubs, you know, drinking and dancing. Used to doll myself up for him. He always loved the attention I'd get from other guys. Never got jealous about it. It would always get him pretty riled up, if you know what I mean."

Jenna couldn't suppress her knowing grin. "Yeah, Tommy's the same way."

Ellie arched her brow in surprise. "Really? Good for you. Most guys get so jealous, so territorial, if another man even looks at their woman wrong."

Letting out a wistful sigh, "Of course, it's been a long time since I've had that happen, anyway. You probably turn heads all the time."

"Oh, come on," Jenna objected, "you're still a beautiful woman. I'm sure guys are still giving you the side eye."

"If they are, I certainly haven't noticed. My own husband doesn't even look at me the same way anymore."

"I'm sure that's not true," Jenna offered sympathetically.

Ellie smiled sadly. "Look, I don't want to give you the wrong idea. Mike and I are very happily married. But things change over the years. Parties and wild nights together get replaced with nine to five jobs and feeding babies and cooking dinner and cleaning the house, and then you find yourself at forty going to bed at ten o'clock, too tired for even a quickie.

"That's why I don't mind Mike going to the strip club occasionally; it gives him a safe outlet to have a little fun. But I know he won't cheat on me. He's a good husband, and I know he still loves me. Just wish he'd get as excited over me as he does those strippers."

Jenna sat silent, unsure how to respond. She hadn't been in any relationship long enough to feel she was capable of giving advice.

Ellie was still talking as she continued preparing the burgers. "I guess you two haven't really had to deal with that kind of thing yet, being in such a new relationship. He probably can't keep his hands off of you."

Jenna blushed a little. "I suppose not. Although no relationship is perfect. Staying with him this summer has been fun, but it's also been an adjustment. There have been a few times we've gotten on each other's nerves, but nothing serious. Stupid things, really. He complains about hair in the bathtub; I complain about the toilet seat, silly stuff like that. And some days he comes home grumpy and tired from work. But he never takes it out on me or anything. And I have my ways of, well, cheering him up."

"I bet you do," Ellie smirked. "Pretty young thing like you; walk around in your underwear and he probably forgets all about that hair in the drain."

Jenna laughed. "True. I've been known to, well, tease him from time to time."

"I wish I could tease Mike like that," Ellie sighed. "I walk by him in my bra and panties and he barely looks up from his phone."

"Maybe you should...oh, I don't know. You probably don't want advice from me."

"No," Ellie encouraged, "go ahead. Say what you were thinking. I'm open for suggestions."

"Well," Jenna started hesitantly, "I was just thinking maybe, you know, do it more often. Get some newer, sexy underwear, or walk around the house without a bra. Flash him some skin, but in a way he thinks is unintentional. I bet he's looking when you think he isn't. Let him think he's getting an unintentional peek. You've got a great body; maybe show it off for him more, like you said you used to."

"It's tough to do that with Megan around," Ellie mused, "but now that she's older and out of the house more often, that's not a bad idea. Mike used to love when I showed some skin, even in public. Tastefully, of course, nothing too lewd. But he did get off on catching other guys checking me out. Always made him want me more."

Ellie looked thoughtful as she finished making the hamburger patties. "I want to ask you something, and please be honest, because I don't want to offend you or freak you out."

"Um, sure?"

Ellie paused before continuing, "Would it upset you if I...oh god, this is gonna sound so weird...no, nevermind, forget it."

"Please," Jenna encouraged her, "it's okay. You won't offend me. Tell me what you're thinking. If it's something I can help with, I will."

"Okay," Ellie said gratefully, "I was just thinking...Megan is staying at her friend's house tonight. And it would be nice to have some...alone time, with my husband. And I was thinking of maybe trying your idea of, you know, showing off a little, while you and Tom were here. Nothing crazy, I promise. Just, I dunno..."

Jenna smiled slyly, "You wanna show off the goods a bit around another man, get your hubby in the mood."

"Yes!," Ellie exclaimed. "Maybe if Mike catches Tom looking it'll light a spark in him. Something I can build on later, after you two leave. But I don't want to offend you or have you think..."

"Stop," Jenna said softly. "I get it. Trust me, I do. And I don't mind Tommy looking at other women. We're very open about that kind of thing. So I don't want you to worry about me. Although, I might have to encourage him a little. He may be worried about offending Mike if he looks at you too much."

Ellie laughed. "I'm pretty sure Mike won't get mad, but I'll be careful. I'll keep it simple, see how it goes. In fact, I already know how I'll start."

Jenna grinned. "I can't wait to see what you have in mind."

---------------------------------------------

"I wonder what they're talking about in there," Tom mused.

"Oh, I'm sure Ellie is talking her ears off," Mike chuckled. "She's been looking forward to meeting Jenna. Someone new she can talk about women stuff with for a change."

"Burgers are ready for the grill," Ellie called from the kitchen.

"Excuse me," Mike stood, "duty calls."

"Need a hand?" Tom offered.

"Nah, I got this. Relax. I got this. They should be done just in time for kickoff."

Mike headed towards the kitchen, only to collide with Jenna, who was just coming out. Her glass tipped, spilling wine all down the front of her shirt.

"Oh, shit! I'm so sorry, Jenna, are you..." Mike gulped audibly. The red wine was already soaking through the white material of her normally modest blouse, causing it to cling tightly to her braless breasts. He quickly looked away, but not before noticing her puffy little nipples.

"What happened?" Ellie came up behind Jenna. Spotting the mess, and the effect it had on Jenna's appearance, she couldn't help but grin, one she quickly suppressed. "Oh my goodness! Jenna I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

Jenna flushed. "I'm okay, just, well...wet."

"Here, come upstairs, we'll find you something clean to put on," said Ellie, "I have to change my shirt too anyway, I got grease from the meat patties all over it."

Taking her by the hand, Ellie led Jenna upstairs. "I'm really sorry," Mike called after them. Then, turning to Tom, "Really sorry, dude. I didn't mean to..."

"Don't worry about it," Tom shrugged. "It was an accident. No major harm done."

"Well, if that stain doesn't wash out, tell her I'll buy her a new shirt," Mike offered.

"Mike, seriously, don't sweat it. Come on, let's get those burgers on while the women are changing."

-------------------------------------------

Jenna stood topless, shifting her feet, as Ellie dug through her daughter's dresser. "I'm sure Megan has something here that will fit you."

"Anything will be fine," Jenna tittered nervously as she watched Ellie reject item after item.

"Ah ha! Here we go. This should fit nicely."

Jenna took the garment from Ellie hesitantly. Unlike the modest, loose fitting blouse she'd worn, the shirt she now held looked tight, with a low cut neckline and thin shoulder straps.

Slipping it on, it was indeed very snug. It also left her belly exposed. "Are...are you sure you don't have something...larger?"

Ellie looked apologetic. "I'm sorry. Too much? It looked like something I thought you would wear."

"Well, normally, sure," Jenna shrugged. "But I..." She paused, laughing lightly. "I was trying to make a good first impression, so I dressed conservatively. I didn't want you to think I was intentionally trying to give your husband an eyeful."

"Well, too late for that," Ellie smirked. "He got a pretty good look after he spilled your drink on you, I'm sure. But if this embarrasses you, you can pick something else."

"I'm not embarrassed by my body," said Jenna, "at least, not anymore. I just thought maybe you..."

"Look," sighed Ellie. "I'm gonna be honest. I know Mike finds you attractive. I could tell the moment you walked in the door. He's been a gentleman about it, trying not to stare. But I know his tells. And I'm okay with it. In fact I'm kinda hoping it helps with my plan to get him in the mood later. If he doesn't get excited looking at me, maybe..."

"So you're hoping me parading around in a tight top gets him excited for you?"

"I'm sorry. Jenna," Ellie felt suddenly close to tears. "You must think I'm a horrible person, trying to use you like that. Forgive me. Here, let me find you a better..."

"No," Jenna interjected. "It's...it's okay. You've been honest with me so I guess I should be with you.

"Tommy and I, we... we're very open with our relationship. And he enjoys seeing me tease other guys. And, being honest, I love it too. But we usually discuss this kind of thing first. We have a pretty strict rule about consent. And while I'm pretty sure he'd be fine with it, I'll need to at least check in with him at some point. To let him know you're okay with it, and why."

"I understand completely," said Ellie. "I'm impressed you both have such a mature handle on things for such a new relationship. And of course his feelings need to be considered. And I..I should probably talk to Mike, too. Or at least feel him out a little before I do anything else. I know he USED to love when I dressed sexy around his friends, but this may be different, I don't know. Now, I'm not so sure about any of this."

Jenna smiled warmly. "Tell you what. Let's start slow. I'll keep this top on for now; it's really not THAT revealing. We'll see how the guys react. I'll pull Tommy aside at some point; you check on your husband, feel him out. See how he's handling it. We'll play it by ear from there."

Ellie smiled appreciatively. "You're right, of course. Good idea. Still, I do want to change my clothes. Maybe something just a little...tighter?"

Jenna grinned. "Hey, you've got amazing curves, may as well flaunt them."

-------------------------------------------

Tom and Mike were out on the patio, grilling the burgers, when the ladies rejoined them.

Tom immediately noticed the new top Jenna wore, as well as Ellie's outfit change. The red and white checkered gingham top she now wore showed off both her cleavage and her belly.

She'd also changed into some denim shorts. Ellie had hesitated to wear them at first after seeing how fat her ass looked. But she decided maybe showing off the junk in her trunk might not be such a bad thing. Besides, they only rode up just enough to hint at the crease of her bottom, not really expose it.

Ellie was excited to see both men give her an appreciative glance.

"How's it going out here?"

"Almost done," Mike said. Meeting his wife's eye, he gave her a questioning yet approving look. "If you ladies want to set up the trays and get the plates and stuff ready, we can eat in front of the TV. The game will be starting in a few."

"Tell you what,"Jenna offered, "let Tommy and I handle that while you two finish the burgers."

Before anyone could respond, she grabbed Tom's hand and pulled him into the kitchen.

"So I wanted to talk to you alone real quick," she explained.

"What about? Everything okay?"

"Yes," Jenna assured him, "everything's fine. But...well, first let me ask: what do you think about this shirt?"

"Um, it's fine?"

"You don't think it's too skimpy or revealing?"

"Not at all. You wear shirts like that all the time."

"Yeah, but...you don't mind me wearing it around Mike?"

"Ah, I get it." Tom was beginning to understand. "You're worried about how I'd feel if I caught Mike checking you out. Jenna, you know that doesn't bother me. I'd be more worried about Ellie, though."

"Don't be," Jenna smirked, "she's the one who picked it out for me. In fact, she's kinda hoping Mike does look."

"Really? She told you that? Did she say why?"

Jenna gave a brief rundown of the conversation she'd had with Ellie and explained how she was hoping a little teasing might help spark some romance between the couple later on.

"But I didn't want to go along with it too much unless I knew you'd be comfortable with it," Jenna continued. "I didn't want you to think I was intentionally trying to draw attention to myself, or to do anything more...revealing, without your permission."

Tom shook his head slowly. "Jenna, I'm glad you said something. I'm not entirely sure what Ellie thinks will happen here with this idea. But if you're willing to go along with it, I don't mind. Although I wonder how Mike will take it; he may worry his wife will get jealous and just do his best to ignore you."

Jenna smiled. "I knew you'd be understanding. And I think Ellie is gonna talk to Mike herself; you know, hint around that she doesn't mind him looking."

Tom chuckled. "Seriously? Well, okay. I guess I can play along and do my part as well to pass on the idea that I won't mind him eying up my girlfriend. But what about you? You don't mind being set up to be ogled all night?"

Djmac1031
Djmac1031
822 Followers