The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike cupped his wife's breast with his free hand. "Ah, c'mon, babe. Yeah, her boobs were cute, but you know I like 'em big and bouncy."

"So you wouldn't fuck her if I gave you a pass?"

"Well, I didn't exactly say THAT, now did I?"

Ellie laughed. This was standard banter between the two of them, although it had been some time since they'd last engaged in it.

"So you do find Jenna sexy."

"Babe, in all honesty? She's really cute, and there's something about her that screams 'firecracker in bed.' But she's not really my type."

Moving both hands to her hips, he again pulled her close, pressing his cock against her belly. "I like my women a little thicker, more curvy, some meat on their bones."

"Really? Guess you're not interested in the other little surprise I have for you, then."

"Surprise?"

Ellie leaned over and, reaching under the pillow, produced a tiny pair of pink, cotton panties.

Mike's eyes went wide. "Are those...?"

"Yes," Ellie grinned. "Found them on the floor. She must have been pretty tipsy to forget putting them back on when she got dressed."

"Are they...do they...?"

"Yes. I've already sniffed them. They smell lovely. Wanna sample?"

Back in college, Mike and Ellie had fooled around with several others, including women, and it was during those encounters that they'd discovered their mutual fetish for the scent of vagina.

While those days were past, and Ellie hadn't really desired another woman since, the scent of Jenna's panties brought back fond recollections of their torrid adventures.

Watching as her husband inhaled deeply from the delicate garment, she knew it was sparking old memories for him as well.

"Jesus Christ, Ellie! These smell so fucking good! Holy fuck! Earthy, but sweet, with a little hint of sweat and jasmine. It reminds me of...of..."

"Janeane Grossman," Ellie finished for him.

"Janeane! Jesus, yes! God, I used to love watching you eat her pussy while I fucked you from behind."

Ellie pulled him down to the bed, straddling his lap, his cock now pressed against her hot, slick cleft.

Taking his hand, she brought the panties to his nose, leaning in to inhale the feminine fragrance of them with him. "Remember when she sat on your face while I rode your cock?"

Mike breathed deeply again before replying, "How could I forget?"

With one swift thrust of her hips, Ellie impaled herself on his shaft, taking him deep within her.

Their lovemaking was unbridled yet sweet. Ellie rode wave after wave of multiple orgasms, Mike fucking her in more positions in one night than they had in months.

They swapped Jenna's panties between them during, the simple yet effective taboo nature of it enhancing their pleasure as they shared each other's bodies along with reliving past experiences, reminding each other of just how crazy in love, and lust, they had been in their younger years.

Afterwards, Ellie lay in his arms, sweaty, sore, and satisfied.

"Babe?" Her voice was a soft whisper. "Have you ever thought about...bringing another woman into our bed again?"

Mike snapped out of his blissful haze. "Why? Is that something you'd be...interested in?"

Ellie ran her fingers through his chest hair. "I...I think I might be, yes."

Mike looked over at his wife, stunned by both her beauty in that moment, as well as her revelation. "If...if you're serious, it's certainly something we can explore."

"I'd like that." Her lips found his as she moved her body over him.

Mike was late for work the next morning.

-------------------------------------------

Jenna lay beside a sleeping Tom, both of them worn out after an exceptionally passionate fuck.

She was just beginning to doze off herself when she heard her phone buzz.

It was a text message from Ellie; they'd swapped numbers while changing after the pool.

"Just wanted to say thank you both again for everything, especially your little gift. We enjoyed ourselves immensely. Several times. ;) Hope you and Tom had a wonderful night as well."

"Oh, we did," Jenna texted back, "I'm glad things worked out. Talk again soon."

"Who was that?" Tom muttered sleepily as Jenna snuggled back beside him.

"Ellie. She says 'thank you.'"

"I take it they had fun?"

"Several times, apparently."

Tom chuckled softly. "Good for them."

Despite his exhaustion, he felt himself stirring again, thinking about Mike and Ellie sniffing Jenna's panties and what that might have done to inspire them.

Jenna was stirring too, her hand already sliding down his stomach towards his groin.

He wound up being late for work as well.

-------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

I sincerely hope none of you expected things to go farther in this tale; for it to turn into a swingers swap, or both couples having sex in front of each other in the pool.

If you're a long time reader of this series, you know that's simply not Jenna's style.

I myself struggled with just how far things would go before deciding on the path this eventually took.

But I think things got just hot and sexy enough to stimulate both couples without going overboard in how they interacted with each other.

That's not to say things may not go further in the future. Jenna and Ellie have formed a friendship; who knows where that could lead?

As always, your comments and feedback are most welcome.

Until next time. ✌️