The Jenna Arrangement Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna considered this for a moment. "I'm used to men looking at me. I can feel their eyes on me, even when they think they're not being obvious. They are. I've learned to block it out.

"But knowing you enjoy other men looking makes me feel sexier. Not because I'm exciting those guys, but because it excites you.

"Up until now, it's always been strangers, guys we never have to see again. This time, it would be your friend and coworker. But as long as you're sure it won't make things weird for you, I don't mind if he checks me out."

"Well, as long as you're comfortable with it, I'll be fine."

--------------------------------------------

"So you and Jenna seem to be getting along well." Mike scooped up another burger off the grille, placing it on the serving tray.

"Yes, she's very...mature for her age," said Ellie. "What do you think of her?"

Mike wiped a bead of sweat from his brow. "She seems...very nice."

"Pretty cute, too, huh?"

Mike eyed his wife suspiciously, unsure how to answer.

"Oh, hun, come on," Ellie smiled. "I've already caught you looking at her several times now. I'm not mad, you know I don't mind. Hell, in my college years, I'd probably have been interested in her myself."

Mike let out a relieved sigh. Taking his wife by the hips, he pulled her to him. "Yes, she's beautiful, but not as sexy as you, babe. I may look at other women, but you're still the only one for me."

Ellie could not help but kiss him, a warm, lingering one, and was pleased to feel him returning it with the same passion. "Thanks, hun. Keep up that sweet talk and you might get lucky tonight."

"Might?" Mike cocked his brow.

Ellie offered him her own wry grin. "Probably."

Mike swatted her ass playfully as she turned to go. "Hey!" she jumped, "Careful! You almost made me drop the burgers."

He called out to her just before she stepped through the patio door. "Babe?"

"Yes, hun?"

"Is...is that a new shirt?"

"No. I've had this for years. Just haven't worn it in awhile."

"It looks great on you."

Ellie felt her heart skip at the compliment. Leaning forward, she offered him a view of her ample cleavage. "Thanks. You sure it's not...too much? You know, for company?"

Mike couldn't contain his crooked grin. "Nah, not at all. If I'm gonna be looking at his girlfriend, I suppose I can't grudge him getting an eyeful of my own beautiful hottie."

Ellie felt a little tingle run through her at his words. "Did I say 'probably?'" she responded, giving him her sexiest eyes, "I meant 'definitely.'"

-------------------------------------------

The four ate and chatted as the game played. Mike and Ellie were on the couch, while Tom and Jenna had curled up together on the adjoining love seat.

Jenna was glad to see Mike and Ellie snuggled close as well. Something had definitely already sparked some energy between them; perhaps it was Ellie's outfit change that was definitely sexier than the slacks and tee-shirt she'd worn when they'd first arrived.

The shorts showed off her long, tanned legs quite well, and Jenna had spotted Tom admiring the sway of her ass when Ellie had gotten up to refresh everyone's drinks.

When she'd returned with Tom's beer, she'd also given him quite the eyeful of cleavage. While her nipples weren't visible, from the way her breasts swayed as she'd bent to hand Tom the bottle, Jenna was pretty sure Ellie had forgone wearing a bra.

Glancing at Mike, he looked anything but upset by it. In fact, he'd caught Jenna's eye and given a little shrug that suggested he knew exactly what his wife was currently displaying.

The way things appeared, it didn't look like Ellie would be needing Jenna's help to get Mike in the mood.

Which, Jenna thought, might be a good thing, because she really had no idea how to show off anymore than she was.

While her top was form fitting, it covered her small breasts well, and she didn't really have that much cleavage to display anyway.

Her own denim shorts were also tight, but not as short as Ellie's. Her ass looked fine in them, but she simply didn't have Ellie's curves.

Still, as Ellie stepped aside, Jenna allowed herself a stretch, causing her shirt to ride up just a little, showing off her flat, firm belly. She caught Mike still looking her way, but made no acknowledgement of it as she settled back in her seat.

Ellie returned to the couch and lay herself across it, her head up against her husband's side, legs stretched out along the cushions. With a wink at Jenna, she turned her attention back to the game.

By halftime, it was pretty much over. The home team was getting blown out, and many of the starters were no longer playing.

Still, Mike and Tom expressed interest in seeing some of the new draft picks play, to get a better idea of how they'd fit with the team.

"Well, I don't know about you, Jenna," sighed an exasperated Ellie, "but I'm bored. It's a beautiful day outside, wanna join me in the pool?"

"Um, I'd love to, but I didn't bring a suit," Jenna replied dejectedly.

"No problem, I'm sure Megan has a bathing suit that would fit you, if you want."

Taking Jenna upstairs, they again went through Megan's wardrobe.

"So, looks like things are going well so far," Jenna ventured as Ellie searched through the drawers.

"Yeah, we had a little talk on the patio," Ellie replied. "Mike was surprisingly open to everything. It's like he was almost hoping for it."

"Well, that's good," said Jenna. "I spoke with Tommy, too. He's totally fine. And I know he's been enjoying the views you've given him."

"Is he?" Ellie smiled. "That's...nice to hear. I kinda thought so. Mike's been very touchy / feely today; he always gets that way when he thinks other guys are checking me out. So I guess he's picked up on it too."

"Ah, here we are," Ellie exclaimed. She held up a pink, two piece bikini set, decorated with tiny white flowers.

Jenna examined it carefully. "Looks like it will fit. And show a LOT of skin."

Ellie laughed. "Megan bought this last summer; only wore it once. Mike had a fit and forbade her to wear it again. But hopefully, he won't mind it on you."

Jenna giggled. "I'm sure he won't. Neither will Tommy."

"Come on," Ellie grinned, "let's go change in my room."

---------------------------------------------

The third quarter had just started when the women came back downstairs. Both men took notice immediately as they walked into the room.

Jenna's borrowed bikini fit her well, and was similar to the suits she wore already. While she felt completely comfortable in it, she was well aware of how much skin she was now showing.

Ellie sported her own red two piece. Her much larger breasts stood out quite prominently in the strapless front knotted top, and while the bottom fully covered her ass, it did so just barely.

"We're off to soak up some sun," said Ellie. "Enjoy the game, boys."

Tom and Mike watched, wide eyed, as the women sauntered across the room, through the kitchen and out onto the patio.

The two men sat in silence for several minutes, neither of them focused on the game.

It was Mike who finally spoke. "What are we doing? This game sucks. Wanna go join the ladies in the pool? I think I have a spare suit you can use."

"That...sounds like a great idea."

As Mike led him upstairs, he turned to Tom with a sheepish grin. "I promise I'll try not to stare at your girlfriend the whole time, but I hope you don't mind me saying she's really beautiful."

"I don't mind at all," Tom laughed. "And frankly I'm hoping that Jenna will distract you from the fact I'll be checking out your lovely wife."

"Fair enough," Mike chuckled.

-------------------------------------------

The sun was bright and warm in the late summer sky; the water, by contrast, cool and refreshing.

The pool itself wasn't very large, perhaps fifteen feet in diameter. Nor was it very fancy; no deck or diving board. But the four of them fit nicely in it, and the ledge that ran around the frame was both wide enough for them to sit on while also providing a safe place to set their drinks.

Tom was monitoring his alcohol intake carefully, mindful of the fact he'd be the one driving home later. Jenna was also careful not to over indulge, despite her guests' generosity in allowing someone technically not of legal drinking age to do so anyway.

Ellie and Mike were far less concerned about it, being in their own home, of course. Especially Ellie, who was enjoying the need for refills as an excuse to get out of the pool and flaunt her bikini clad body to both her husband and his friend.

Several times now she'd intentionally allowed the bottom of her suit to sag just enough to show off a hint of her ass crack, pausing longer than needed at the top of the ladder before stepping out and adjusting it with an exaggerated tug that made it ride up between her butt cheeks. She could feel their eyes on her as she sauntered towards the house to fetch another beer for the men or glass of wine for herself and Jenna.

Jenna, never one to be upstaged, put on her own little displays as the afternoon progressed, often floating backwards in such a way that her pert breasts stood up clearly above the water line, her nipples hard and obvious beneath the sheer fabric of her flimsy bikini top.

And Tom had watched with knowing bemusement when she suddenly announced she wanted to see if she could still do a handstand. "I used to do them all the time as a kid."

The pool wasn't very deep, and as Jenna balanced herself on her arms, her butt rose above the water along with her legs.

Her bikini bottom was almost as sheer as the top, and of course clung tightly to every curve and delicate fold. She held the pose for several seconds, her perfect cameltoe clearly visible, before crashing back down in the water with a splash.

Jenna came up grinning, dropping Tom a sly wink as they applauded her success.

"Think you can still do that?" Mike goaded his wife.

"Let's find out." A crooked and slightly inebriated grin on her face, Ellie moved to the center of the pool and plunged beneath the surface.

Moments later her legs rose, failing wildly. Steadying them, she managed to point them straight up.

Her trembling legs parted in a V, and Tom briefly spotted a wisp of dark hair poking out from the curvy mound concealed beneath her suit before she crashed back down with a splash.

Ellie came up, gasping for air and laughing. As she stood, her top came undone, her full breasts spilling out, free and fully exposed.

"Oops," she grinned as she re-tied the knot, "didn't mean to flash your man there, Jenna."

"Oh, I don't mind," Jenna smirked. "Back in Ireland, my parents used to take me to nude beaches all the time. It was no big thing. It's the one thing I hated about moving to the States; everyone here is so prudish about nudity. I miss being able to sunbathe topless."

Tom could barely contain his laugh. Her story was utter bullshit of course. Jenna had been born and raised in America, and as far as he knew she'd never even been overseas, let alone anywhere near a nude beach before.

He kept this to himself, of course, curious to see where it would go.

"Really?" Ellie exclaimed. "God, I'd love to visit a nude beach sometime, wouldn't you, Mike?"

"Um, sure, I guess." Mike looked confused. "Never thought that'd be something that interested you, babe."

With a sudden gleam in his eye, he continued, "But hell, if you really wanna sunbathe topless, you could always do it here. Our privacy fence is high enough; the neighbors wouldn't see you."

"I suppose so," shrugged Ellie. "But I couldn't do it now, of course. Not with guests here."

"Oh, don't be silly," Jenna piped in. "They're just breasts. We wouldn't mind, would we, Tommy?"

Tom could easily read the silent communication in her eyes as she questioned him. With a casual shrug, he decided to play along. "Hey, you know me, I have no problems with it. You ladies can get as comfortable as you want."

Ellie looked at her husband expectantly.

Mike met her gaze, glanced over at Jenna and Tommy, then back to his wife. "Hey, whatever floats your boat, hun."

"Well then, as long as we're all agreed." Ellie undid her top, throwing it out of the pool with a dramatic flair.

"Great! This top was too small on me anyway," Jenna giggled as she pulled the strings of her own bikini top loose, tossing it behind her, hitting a bewildered Tom in the chest.

He'd been honest when he said it didn't bother him. He trusted Jenna implicitly, knew she enjoyed teasing but also knew her limits. He was, however, rather amazed at how quickly she'd escalated things.

Amazed and, after finally getting a good look at Ellie's ample, bare breasts, quite pleased.

Jenna again lay back in the water, arms out, allowing the water to buoy her weight, her breasts again standing out above the water line. She gave Tommy an upside-down grin as she paddled her arms to keep her afloat.

Ellie, meanwhile, had pulled herself up onto the ledge, applying suntan lotion to her now exposed flesh. "I don't know why I don't do this more often," she mused, "I've always hated tan lines."

"Funny, so do I," Mike cracked, caressing her leg.

"Well, I'll definitely have to work on that," Ellie smirked.

Jenna was pleased with herself. The spark between the couple was obvious, and although she was also topless, Mike's attention was far more focused on his wife.

Finding her feet, Jenna eased back into Tom's waiting arms. Craning her neck, she kissed him. "I think it's going well," she whispered in his ear.

Tom simply smiled, pulling her closer. Her body felt amazing next to him, but he tamed his desire for the time being. While he was enjoying the casual nudity of both women, he also understood things weren't going to go much further; at least not between the four of them.

After, when they got home, he knew Jenna would be a fireball of excitement. And he could easily guess Mike and Ellie would be having their own fun shortly after they left.

In the meantime, they simply enjoyed the rest of the day; talking, laughing, sharing stories (although Tom and Jenna kept their more risqué ones to themselves) and getting to know each other better.

Mike excused himself to use the restroom, leaving Tom and Jenna with Ellie. "Hey, I just wanted to thank you both for, well, being so...helpful. Did Jenna mention my little plan to you earlier?" she asked Tom.

"She did," he nodded, "and looks like it's working quite well. In fact, we'll probably get going soon; it's pretty obvious you two want some alone time."

Ellie blushed but returned his smile. "Thanks. I hope you don't think I'm a hussy; I haven't done anything like this in a long, long time. But Jenna told me you're both, well, open minded. I thought it might get awkward, parading around with my tits out in front of my husband's coworker and his girlfriend, but you've both made me feel very comfortable. Well, that, and all the wine."

"Hey, it's been a lot of fun," replied Tom. "And if you don't mind my saying so, you've got nothing to feel awkward about. Mike is a very lucky man."

"He certainly will be later," Ellie smirked. "But thank you."

Ellie reached for her wine glass, then reconsidered. "I should probably slow down," she confessed, "don't wanna ruin my evening by throwing up later."

Ellie leaned back against the edge of the pool, her arms along the ledge, her legs floating along the surface, allowing Tom to again admire her ample curves.

"By the way, Jenna," she asked suddenly, "when did your parents move to America?"

"What?" Jenna replied, confused. Tom almost choked on his beer trying not to laugh.

"You told us you used to live in Ireland; when did you move here?"

"Oh, right." Jenna contemplated for a moment before deciding to come clean. "I, um...sorry. I was born and raised not far from here; never been further than Disneyland in Florida. I just made that up as an excuse to get us topless."

Ellie burst out laughing. "You little genius you! Oh my God, that's too funny! I suppose I'll have to tell Mike at some point."

"Tell me what?" Mike reappeared at the patio doors, a confused smile on his face.

"Oh, nothing," Ellie answered, still giggling. "I'll fill you in later."

Mike shrugged. "Hey, Tom, need another beer before I come back out?"

"Nah, I'm good," Tom answered. "We actually need to head home soon. Jenna has some paperwork she needs to do before going back to college in a few weeks."

"Oh, bummer," said Ellie, slipping them a sly wink, "we were really hoping you could stay longer."

--------------------------------------------

Dried off and dressed, Tom and Jenna said their goodbyes.

Ellie had remained in her bikini bottom but had put on a tee-shirt. As she hugged Tom goodbye, he felt her soft breasts pressed against his chest.

"It's been so nice meeting you both," she said, hugging Jenna as well. "We definitely have to get together again soon."

"Absolutely," agreed Mike, shaking Tom's hand. "You're both welcome to watch the game here any Sunday. Or use the pool, whenever you want."

"I'd love that," said Jenna, surprising Mike with a warm hug. "I'll be pretty busy with school come September, but I promise I'll come back and visit with Tom whenever I can. Oh, and I'll make sure I get your daughter's top back to you."

"No rush, dear," smiled Ellie. "I'm sure she won't miss it."

Mike and Ellie stood in the doorway, waving as they drove off.

"Paperwork?" Jenna smirked at Tom from the passenger seat.

"Hey, if you can make up a bullshit story, so can I."

Jenna laughed. "That was so much fun. They're a sweet couple."

"I'm glad you liked them. I enjoyed myself, too."

"I wonder if they're going at it right now."

"After all that teasing? I'd be surprised if they weren't."

"Well, if my boobs didn't help, I did leave them one final...insensitive."

Tom glanced at her from the corner of his eye. "What did you do?"

The look of sheer, naughty merriment in her eye made his pulse quicken. "I may have...'forgotten' my panties."

"You...what? Holy shit!"

"Mad?"

"Not...at...all."

"How badly do you wanna fuck me right now, cowboy?"

"Darlin', you have no idea."

-------------------------------------------

Ellie lay in bed, clad in the sexiest nightie she still owned. She made herself a silent promise to go shopping very soon as she waited for Mike to finish his shower.

Mike froze in the doorway when he saw her.

Her dark, freshly washed hair flowed loosely over her shoulders. The dimmed lighting of the end table lamp reflected off of her silken negligee, and as she shifted her body towards him, he saw with delight that she wore no panties beneath it, her pubic hair a dark contrast beneath the white fabric.

"Hey, handsome. Been waiting for you." Her voice dripped with passion, her brown eyes sparkled with lust.

Mike dropped his towel, his erection already forming as he approached the bed.

Ellie moved to meet him, sighing as his strong arms embraced her, pulling her to him, crushing her breasts to his chest, his cock throbbing, urgent and needy against her stomach as they kissed.

Her hand found it, stroking him lightly. "This all for me?"

"You know it, babe."

Ellie plunged her lips to his again, tongues dancing as her grip tightened over his thick shaft.

She gasped as his hands moved to her ass, grabbing her firmly before slipping lower to explore the more intimate folds of her hot, needy flesh.

"Jesus, you're soaked already," Mike gasped. "If I'd have known letting you flash your tits got you this worked up, I'd have encouraged it a long time ago."

Ellie grinned up at him, her hand still moving over his madly throbbing cock. "You're pretty worked up yourself, big boy. I'm sure seeing that cute little redhead's perky young tits certainly helped."