The Jerk Pt. 04

Story Info
Candy Earns Her Keep.
1.9k words
4.43
4.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Meeting

Candy looked at herself having put the clothes I had given her on. She looked a bit of a mess. She smelled of sex, her hair was a wreck and with the whorish outfit I had given her, she looked perfect for the part.

"I look like a slut."

"You are a slut... but you are my slut." Her head snapped around. "At least when you are 'Candy' you are a slut. You look perfect and very hot" I added.

"What if someone sees me dressed like this?"

"I doubt where we are going anyone will recognize you...I doubt anyone you know frequents the area."

"I feel like a slut..." she said quietly.

"You felt pretty good just a while ago though, didn't you?"

Her face flushed red again and a small smile crept up to her lips. "I guess so" she said looking down.

"I guess so...I know so...you almost shattered the windshield with that scream. I thought you were going to rub my nose off my face...you damn near drowned me when you came."

"I'm sorry...I've never had an orgasm like that one...I almost passed out."

"You mean..."

"I have never had anyone go down on me before."

"What??" I was dumbfounded. "Your husband never ate you out?"

"No...I have heard my friends talk about it, but his family is pretty religious and he was taught that oral sex was nasty and a sin." Candy had her head hanging down.

I replied, "So you guys just have straight missionary style sex?"

"Yeah..."

"Wow! You poor thing. Have you ever had an orgasm before?"

"I have...but it is usually after he and I have sex....I will go clean up and then finish myself in the shower. We started having sex our senior year in high school. It was the first for both of us and the only reason he wanted to do it was because all our friends were...peer pressure. It was over in all of three minutes. When we were done I couldn't see what the big deal of sex was even about, so I cared less whether we did it or not. I found more pleasure with my shower head."

"Incredible...a body like yours is built for sex. I hate it for you. You must get so frustrated."

"I try not to think about it and most of the time I don't. He gets on, gets off and then I take a shower."

"Sorry to hear that you are so unsatisfied...your body is made for fucking and to be left hanging that way is like someone driving a Porsche in a school zone. Gets you there but a total waste of potential."

Candy looked contemplatively out the window and then back down at her outfit. "I guess I do look sort of cute."

"I would say so" I replied.

"If my in-laws saw me it would just confirm their opinion of me..."

"Which is?" I asked.

"That I am a trashy whore" she said.

"If you have only been with their son, then why would they come to that opinion" I questioned.

"Well, the summer of our senior year...we decided to go all the way. His parents are strict as I mentioned. At first he couldn't get enough sex. He wanted to do it all the time and I was okay with that. I enjoyed making out, kissing and all. But one day we were in his bedroom and messing around...not even having sex when his parents came home early and caught us....lots of drama...his mom called me a whore and really lost her shit.

I had to stay away and they tried to keep us separated for a while. Not long after, I went down to a hangout on the river with a couple of girlfriends one night. Someone had brought beer and we were drinking. One of his friends saw us, told his parents, who told someone else...eventually it worked back to his parents and the story they got was that I was drunk off my ass and hanging all over the guys.

He called me up and asked me about it. My friends backed up my side of the story and he eventually believed me. We talked some and he decided to start seeing me again...told his parents he was old enough to make his own decisions. Eventually they eased up and we started seeing each other again openly....but they both still don't like me. They think I have corrupted their son."

"Gauging from the wedding pictures I would say you have a wild streak."

"You've seen my wedding pictures?"

"Social media babe"

"Hmmm....Yeah I guess I like to have a good time...I like to drink a little...I decided that since I was going to be judged no matter what I did...I might as well have fun. Either way, to them I am trash."

"Yeah...I reckon so. May as well live a little."

We pulled up to this little dive of a bar. It was on a seedy side of a small town at the far end of the county. I had set up a preliminary meet with a contact through a perp I had busted a couple months prior. I had never met this guy and he wasn't from the area, so it would be interesting. Candy was just there as part of my cover.

The bar was dark and scarcely a soul was in there. Candy had did what she could with her hair. The tossing I had given her in the car added to her persona. There were three guys sitting at the bar. When she walked in behind me they couldn't tear their eyes away. She looked stunning, even if she did look cheap. Her nipples were hard and plainly seen through the tank top and through the fishnet shirt she wore over it.

The short bandage skirt hugged her form perfectly and she had to keep pulling it down. Her ass looked inviting and with every step she took it rode higher up her legs. The heels added a couple inches to her petite frame. We walked down to the far end of the establishment and picked a corner booth. I had a clear view of the place and slid in next to her. There was exit toward the back of where we were sitting and a clear view of the bathrooms and front door was offered.

A waitress walked over and I ordered a draft and a margarita for Candy. She was starting to get used to the role she was playing and even seemed to enjoy her new persona. She drank the margarita down rather quickly. I could tell she was nervous, but also excited at the same time. We were a half hour early. Drinks were 2 for 1 so I had the waitress bring us another round before the player arrived.

"Ok, this is what you do. Don't talk or say anything unless spoken to. I will do all the talking. This is just a meet and greet and if we are lucky may work into a drug bust later on. I will tell you to go powder your nose. You will go to the bathroom and give us time to talk about details, arrangements and such.

You do not need to know or even want to know those details. Stay at least 5 minutes and then when you come out I will scratch my nose if I want you to take another 5 minutes. If I don't, then it's safe to walk back over. Got that?"

"Got it" she said sipping her second drink. "When do I get a badge and a gun?" She asked laughing. "You don't" I said. The drinks were helping her relax already and we sat there making small talk. The door opened and I recognized the player as another detective from another county that I had ran across a few times. He had sleeves of tats all over his arms, long unwashed hair, and biker attire.

He scanned the room and seeing me at the back table started walking over.

"Go powder your nose."

"Already?"

I glared at her sharply and Candy got up and walked to the girls room. She passed the other undercover detective and he glanced back at her as she passed. He walked to the table and slid into the booth.

"How's it going Brother?"

"Aw you know, the usual" I replied, "long on work, short on pay."

He laughed and we fist bumped. "So how do you want to play this out?"

We talked for a few minutes while Candy was in the bathroom. She stuck her head outside the door and gave her the signal to stay put. The door closed again as she retreated. 'Snake' the street name my fellow cop was using that had been set up. Nothing pisses off a undercover cop more than being given bad leads. The both of us came up with a quick solution that would maybe net both us some arrests in the near future and vowed to talk more later. He would go back and shake down his CI and say that I was a no show.

I told him that Candy was a CI that I was trying to work and asked him to play along and stay in character. He drank a beer the waitress had delivered as Candy came back out. He gave her a long hard 'up and down' as she slid into the booth. Her bandage skirt riding up nearly to her waist. She tried holding it down as she slid in. Her legs separating caused her to flash her goods to the room.

"Don't feel the need to hide your kitty darling...I would love to eat the crotch right out of that thong for you."

Candy's face flushed red.

"Hey! She's with me and you be polite, or the deal is off" I glared at him as Candy's head swiveled between the two of us, startled at the exchange.

"No worries man, its cool, its cool" he raised his hands in mock surrender. "I didn't know she was something special. No disrespect intended." He looked over at Candy who looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "But, when you are done with her...I wouldn't mind taking her for a ride." He licked his lips after saying this and it had the needed effect of putting a fearful look on her face.

"Another word...just one more word, and there won't be anything left of you for her to ride. Now, go get the stash if you want this deal to work or I walk."

"I'm going man...just trying to have a little fun with the lady" he stood up, drained his beer and giving one last devouring look at Candy, licked his lips again as he walked out the door.

My fellow LEO had done me a solid. I could use this with Candy a little later. Right now, she was thinking I had defended her honor and that had gained me some real estate with her. Instinctively, when he stood up she had pressed her body close against mine. In response I had covered her with my right arm protectively. It was pure body language but I know she got the message.

"That guy is a disgusting creep."

"Welcome to the wonderful world of narcotics. He is a lightweight who wants to be a bigger player. Word on the street is that he is making his own moves. This deal in an hour will net me a bigger catch later, but for now I want him to flip. This is how it works."