The Jewel of Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well. Look who's grown a spine." Julie said. "It is fun. Fun when I beat your sweet ass like it belongs to me."

Before she could stop herself, Dee said, "You want to bet?" Shrinking back into the timid opponent she'd always been when facing Julie.

"Yeah, I want to bet. Too bad you don't have anything that I want, except that husband of yours. Tell you what, If I beat your ass again like I always do, you have that hunk you're married to come to my place and I get to fuck his brains out."

Dee was slightly taken back by the terms of Julie's bet. This woman was really trying to get into her head. But then she thought, perhaps she could turn the tables. "Okay," Dee said surprising her opponent, "and if I win you eat my pussy until I say stop."

If it were simply a game of who could fuck with the other's head the most, Dee would have won. Julie knew that Dee was as straight as they came for her to even suggest something like that meant that something had radically changed between Dee and her husband Carl. Perhaps they broke up and Dee found her inner lesbian? But seated behind Dee in the bleachers was the "hunkahunka of burning love", looking better than ever. She licked her lips and accepted the bet.

It was a cool Spring afternoon, Dee had her purple warmup suit on even through the five-minute warm up. When time was called by the chair umpire, both women returned to their bench and Julie sipped her water while she talked quietly with her team captain.

Stuffing her folded warm-up suit into her tennis bag, Dee grabbed a quick swallow of water, both women stopped talking and stared in awe at Dee, not only did she look amazing in her matching tennis top and tennis skirt but she looked decades younger. She smiled and put down her water bottle grabbed her racquet and trotted off to take her position.

The chair official announced the players, informing all that this would be the best two out of three tie-break sets and Dee had won the toss and decided to receive.

That was different, too. Dee always insisted on severing first. Putting it out of her mind, Julie bounced the ball, several times preparing to serve, still unable to believe how young and fit her opponent had become. She shrugged it off, knowing that she'd still easily beat Dee. Her skills were superior and Dee always had trouble with her serve.

Bouncing the ball a few more times, she tossed it into the air and smashed a hard serve up the "T" to Dee's backhand. Effortlessly Dee took a few short steps and hit the ball just as it was rising crushed a cross-court shot just inside the baseline for a winner.

The look on Julie's face spoke volumes, as the chair umpire announced "Love fifteen!".

Julie retrieved the ball, still shocked that Dee had easily returned her best serve for a winner. Calming herself she returned to the service line and sliced a beautiful serve angling off the court. Dee took three long strides and returned the serve easily right at Julie where her reactions were too slow and it hit the frame of her racquet and then into the net.

"Love Thirty!" the chair umpire announced.

"Damn, Julie thought. "She not only looks thirty years younger but is playing like it."

There were many good rallies, but Julie seemed to tire after the first set which she lost, 6-1. After that Dee played with her making her dash left than right several times before delivering a drop shot that bounced just over the net with tremendous backspin, bouncing back towards the net away from the racing Julie and her vain effort to reach it before it bounced twice. By the end of the match, Dee had not only crushed her longtime adversary and nemesis 6-1, 6-0 but her team won all three of their doubles matches by healthy margins.

Dee walked over to her defeated opponent as she toweled herself looking thoroughly beaten and handed her a card. "Make sure to be at my home at six sharp, you should have plenty of time to shower and you'll still haven't trimmed back that jungle that covers your pussy, shave it bare. All my sluts have bald pussies." Then she walked away leaving Julie stunned an unable to think of a smart comeback.

"Nice victory," Carl said as he squeezed his wife and kissed her as she walked towards him dressed once again in her purple warmup suit. "If you keep that up, you may have to turn pro." They both laughed as Carl took her bag and they headed back to the car.

About a minute after Carl and Dee entered the house, there was the ring of the doorbell. "I need a shower," she said and ran up the stairs. Still carrying Dee's tennis bag, Carl walked through the house opening the door for Sandy and her girlfriend.

"Come in," Carl said as Sandy stepped in and kissed Carl passionately for several moments. When she pulled away she was almost out of breath, she paused to regain her composure then introduced her girlfriend, Kimberly Dawson, who looked a little puzzled by her greeting, but couldn't help admire the man.

Carl appraised the tall thin bronzed woman. She had the body of an athlete, lean and slightly muscular, with, of course, large tits. Her hair was cropped into a short curls style that complimented her beautiful face. She couldn't have been more than twenty years old, Carl thought as he offered her his hand.

She took it tentatively as if his touch would turn her into the lusting woman in heat that Sandy had turned into. "Nice to meet you," she said then pushed on to the reason Sandy said they'd come stopped by. "Sandy said that you had a heated pool and we could swim for a while. We hardly get time to relax much with all the conventions in town. So, that would be very good."

"Certainly," Carl said. "Sandy you know where the pool is. Do you two want something to drink? I make a great margarita. "That sounds wonderful," Kimberly said as Sandy grabbed her hand and led her through the house and out to the pool. About ten minutes later Carl returned with the drinks and Kimberly and Sandy had taken their clothes off exposing their skimpy bikinis.

"Who's thirsty?" Carl said as he put the tray containing a large pitcher and four glasses. Picking up the pitcher he began pouring the potent drinks. He handed one to Kimberly and then to Sandy and they took a quick sip. Almost in unison the praised Carl as this was one of the best margaritas they'd ever had.

"My wife Dee is in the shower, she just finished a tennis match, but she should be down soon. So, Kimberly, how do you like being a showgirl?"

"Please call me Kim," she said. Then they all proceeded to small talk and drink Carl's potent mixture.

"So, Sandy told you I'm a professor of geology at UNLV, want to see one of my favorite gems?"

Sandy didn't seem to have remembered Carl using that line earlier in the day on her. Both women looked into Carl's hand as he showed them the gem. And just like all the rest of those Carl had shown it to, they froze as the storm within in the stone seemed to rage, flashing blue lightning and imprinting on their minds to obey Carl. After about three minutes Carl closed his hand and put the gem back into his pocket. Carl thought it was a good idea to provide both with specific instructions.

"Kim, can you hear me?"

"Yes, I hear you."

"Good, you will do whatever I tell you to do without hesitation. You will always tell me the truth, you feel like you can trust me completely. You find me irresistible attractive and want to please me. Pleasing me makes you happy. Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

"Yes," Kim said.

"How often?"

"Twice. I'm afraid that I might get hooked on pussy."

"Then you are bisexual, you love the taste of pussy? Have you ever tasted Sandy's pussy?

"I do love the taste of pussy, I'm not bisexual. I love cock, I haven't tasted Sandy's pussy, she doesn't' know that I like pussy."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. Not currently."

"Good. My wife Dolores will be here soon. You will be immediately infatuated with her and do anything she asks you to do. That will make me happy."

"I want to make you happy, sir."

"Good. Your bikinis are lovely, but you both realize that they aren't necessary here and will remove them. Sandy do you want to make me happy?

"Yes, sir."

"Then you will follow your previous programming. You both may wake up, you will tell no one of our conversations?"

Both Sandy and Kim awoke from their trance with big smiles on their faces. Sandy began removing her skimpy bikini, while Kim walked up to Carl and planted a big wet kiss on his mouth.

"Thank you, Mr. Newman, for letting us use your pool, sir. It isn't often that we get a chance to swim and lounge around a pool."

"You're welcome," Carl said. "And please call me Carl," he said watching Sandy strip and rub her massive tits. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was wet.

Kim said, "You don't mind us skinny dipping do you, Carl? It feels so good to swim naked. Don't you agree?"

Carl watched as Kim began removing her bikini. Her brown tits were awesome, and she had an ass that Carl was dying to fuck.

"We have a no swimsuit rule here," Dee said as she walked out naked as her guest, carrying five towels. "Mmmm...don't you two look lovely? Sandy, who's your friend?"

Sandy took a few steps and greeted Dee with a hug and sensuous kiss that lasted several moments as the two pulled each other closer as their hands roamed over each other. When Dee broke the kiss, a breathless Sandy introduced Kim who imitated her friends greeting. Dee enjoyed the newness of the black woman and slid her hand between her wet pussy lips causing Kim to moan as her knees buckled.

Carl poured Dee a glass of his potent margarita and topped off the others, "I think we should toast to a fun evening." The women grabbed their glasses and touched them together and then took large swallows of the concoction. The doorbell rang and Dee turned to Carl. He was the only one still dressed, he wasn't expecting anyone. If Dee was she neglected to tell him, but she did have five towel sheets, that meant that she was up to something.

He was a little surprised to find the defeated tennis player at his door looking very pretty. He'd only seen her dressed for tennis, hot and sweaty, she cleaned up nicely.

"Good evening Julie, to what do we owe the pleasure?" Carl said as he stepped aside and let the tall blonde in. She looked Carl up and down, thinking she'd rather suck his cock than eat Dee's pussy like she agreed, having lost the bet.

"Hiya handsome," Julie said as she admired her tennis foe's husband. "Ah, Dee asked me to stop by," she lied, not sure how this was going to happen and not really sure why she was here.

Carl smiled broadly and looked at Julie like a lion looking at an antelope. "Awesome, she's out back by the pool, with some friends. Let me take you back there." Carl said and then he had a thought and reached into his pocket and pulled out the jewel. "Have you ever seen one of these?"

Julie stared at the gem for several minutes as Carl spoke to her. She told him about the bet she'd lost. Confessing that she much rather suck his cock and fuck her until she begged him to stop. He gave her some instructions and then brought her through the house and into the backyard.

When they arrived, Kim and Sandy were kissing like longtime lovers on the chase lounge as Dee watched sipping her margarita. If Julie was stunned by the scene in front of her she didn't show it. She hesitated as she watched the two beautiful showgirls move to more delicious licking and sucking, then approached Dee.

"Ah Julie, right on time. Good to see you again."

Julie frowned. "Let's get this over with so that I can get home. I have an early case in court tomorrow to prepare for."

"Not so fast bitch," Dee said. "You lost the bet. You take orders not make demands. Is that clear? Why don't we begin with you getting naked, strip bitch!"

It was like a slap across her face. Julie had never been spoken to like that before, but for some reason, it turned her on.

"I will not!" Julie said, as she put her purse down and began to peel off her jeans and sweatshirt. Her bra and panties quickly followed and when she completed the task she stood up stunned at what she'd done.

Carl and Dee had to admit that she looked pretty good for her age. She had a body of a forty-year-old woman who worked hard to stay in shape. She was lean and her small tits sagged a bit, her naked pussy was juicy, though she didn't know why.

"Okay, I guess that I will after all," she said trying to recover her dignity. "But you should know that I am not gay. I never even thought of having any kind of sex with a woman. In fact, I am surprised that you are. I would have never have guessed."

"You would have never have guessed what, bitch?"

Another verbal slap and Julie felt her pussy dripping down her leg. "What was that about?" Julie asked herself. "Why am I so turned on?"

That you are a lesbian, of course," She turned to see that Sandy and Kim had now slipped into a sixty-nine and were thoroughly enjoying each other and then looked back at Dee.

"You are a dumb bitch! I'm not a lesbian. You think I could be married to a hunk like Carl for almost forty years and be gay?" Dee paused for effect, "I've only just begun to appreciate the joys one woman can bring upon another." Dee said as if she just discovered the truth and smiled. "Carl and I have decided to open our marriage and bring in a few women to spice things up a bit. And if you are good, I might even let him fuck you, too."

"Come over here and let me have a look at you!" Despite her will, Julie sashayed and turned herself around so that Dee could have a good look at her before stopping in front of Dee. Julie hoped that Dee didn't see her wet pussy and her hard nipples.

Julie was indeed in good shape, but she didn't look nearly as good as Dee and Julie felt ashamed. Dee was in her sixties but had the body of a woman a fraction of her age. How was that possible? As Julie contemplated that, she felt her arousal grow.

"I see you took my advice and deforested that jungle you had covering your pussy. Good girl."

Julie shuddered. It wasn't so much the compliment but the praise for being a good girl that gave Julie a thrill. She was sopping wet and turned on more than she'd ever been in her life.

Dee took a seat and spread her legs. Julie couldn't help notice how beautiful her pussy looked, it was like a flower blooming in the morning sun. This startled her, she'd only seen a few vaginas including her own, but Dee's looked amazing. She was practically drooling as she watched Dee fingers move towards her pussy and openly began rubbing her clit and moaning softly as she was getting herself ready. "Well, bitch a bet is a bet. Crawl over here and let see if you are worth training."

Even before Julie was able to process the sentence and question what Dee had meant by training, she was on her hands and knees crawling across the deck her tits hanging low swaying from side to side as she crawled quickly. Upon arriving between Dee's legs, she could smell the unmistakable scent of Dee's arousal. Dee's fingers now wet with her juices, had the straight woman eager to lick and learn what all the fuss was about.

"Well, bitch do I have to ask you twice?"

"Dee," she whined, "I've never done this before. I'm not sure that I can." Julie lied. She knew that she could and would. She was afraid that she may like it so much that she may become addicted.

"Bitch, I don't want to hear your excuses, you should have thought about that before you made the bet." Dee barked, causing Julie to shrink. She wasn't sure why she was behaving so timidly. Was it because she was so turned on? She had to admit she was going to do it, not because of the threats, but because she wanted to find out what it was like.

Watching Julie's reaction, Dee decided to be a little nicer. "Since it's your first time, why don't you begin with a small lick, I'm sure once you taste me, you're going to love it."

Hesitatingly, Julie closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and licked from the bottom up to where Dee's fingers held herself open. Julie's mind tried to decipher the new flavors her taste buds were sensing. The essence was tart but not unpleasant, it was a little familiar, she remembered a taste similar to her husband's cock a few nights ago. She thought it was because he'd just come home after an afternoon run. As she was about to deal with that new fact, her mind told her to file it and deal with it later.

She did remember tasting herself on his cock once or twice, though she tried to avoid that as much as possible. She wasn't quite sure if she liked the taste and she licked again, savoring the taste trying to place it.

"Hmmm..." She thought, that actually taste pretty good, and went back for more. This time she put her mouth over Dee's pussy and suck her tongue in as deep as she could and moving it all about, trying to place the flavor. She didn't have enough and went back for more and was soon sucking in all the juices that Dee was secreting. Julie was on a mission, she could almost identify the taste. It was delicious. She needed more and went to work. She was close to placing the familiar taste, the closer she got to identify it, the more it eluded her.

Dee was moaning loudly now, as she climaxed again, as soon as it became too much she pushed Julie away. The poor woman cried out, she needed more juice.

"That was very good, Bitch. Are you sure you've never eaten pussy before because you're a natural? Julie was happy that she pleased Dee, but she wanted more. Sandy and Kim and Sandy had been watching the newbie get her first taste of pussy as they lazily fingered each other's cunt and saw the hungry on her face.

Sandy opened Kim's pussy, "Do you want some more? Come over here, Kim tastes pretty good too." She offered her wet fingers to Julie as a taste.

Julie looked at Dee and she nodded and Julie slipped Sandy's wet fingers into her mouth and savored the taste. Julie found the twentysomething tasted similar but different.

As if possessed Julie leaped from her knees and buried her face between Kim's legs which she held open while Sandy rubbed her clit. Julie licked enthusiastically and soon was rewarded with Kim's tangy juices as she quickly came from all the stimulation.

Returning to the mini-orgy Carl brought a tray of snacks and more drink including water, he intended this to last a few hours. He was naked as the women and had his choice of holes to fill. Although Kim's pussy was occupied at the moment, her mouth was free. That might be a good place to start as he watched Julie eat out the younger woman as if she'd been born to it.

Kim eagerly took his cock into her mouth and began to worship it as Dee squatted over Sandy's mouth, Kim no longer requiring clitoral stimulation. Julie was all over her pussy. Carl chuckled to himself at the change in Dee's nemesis. He looked her over more closely. She was a natural blonde, cute face, but had far too much makeup. She had small tits on a large frame, large hips and big ass. She had one of those bodies with a long torso and short legs. She wasn't beautiful but could be pretty, if not for her attitude. Well, that all was going to change.

It wasn't long before Kim was screaming around Carl's hard cock as Julie got Kim off in record time, leaving her panting as she tried to suck on the hard cock still in her mouth. There was only one pussy left that she hadn't eaten and Sandy was only inches away. She didn't wait for an invitation but straddled the chaise lounge and began lapping as Dee rode Sandy's mouth.

Working her tongue into her Sandy's pussy was easy. She was wet and ready. Julie found her taste to be still different yet the same. Using her fingers, she began to do the things she wished her husband would do to her. He was a lousy lover, getting what he wanted and then falling asleep. Perhaps before the evening was over she'd get her pussy eaten too, she wondered. Just as she finished the thought she felt the unmistakable feeling of a large cock entering her pussy and she shuddered.