The Jewel of Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finished off their meal and finalized their proposal. All that remained was to get the routine approvals.

The doorbell chimed, Wendy got up to answer it while Gloria realized she probably should get home to her cats, it was getting late. It was at that moment that it struck her, she was turning into an old maid, a spinster, and all she had was her cats. Her thought prevented her from seeing Wendy's greeting at the door. If so, she may have become suspicious.

Wasting no time, Wendy greeted her master with a passionate kiss that had her pussy dripping. She had to remember that she didn't want to scare Gloria away, so she cut the kiss short and led Carl to meet her.

The introductions were brief. Wendy explained that Carl was a friend from UNLV on the way home dropping off some item she left at their home, and that Gloria and she'd had just finished an important project. Carl and Gloria shook hands, Carl was immediately enthralled, Wendy had chosen well. For her part, Gloria was ready to go, and began to pack up her laptop.

Noticing Carl's ring, she realized that this wasn't a setup for her, but perhaps Wendy was having an affair with this handsome man. When Carl asked if Wendy had any alcohol, she offered her favorite moscato d'asti she just happened to have chilling in the frig.

While Gloria declined, citing that she had a long drive home, Wendy ignored her as she retrieved the bottle, while Carl used that opportunity to asked if she'd ever seen a gem like this pulling it from his pocket.

*

Earlier that afternoon, Carl paid Dean Summer a visit.

"Twice in one day. If you're here to plea for your job, forget it. I'd fire you immediately if you didn't have tenure."

Smiling Carl took a seat and pulled something from his pocket to show the dean. Nearly ten minutes later, Carl closed his hand and returned his jewel to his pocket.

"I've never used this on a man before, but I suspect the affects will be the same." Carl spoke for several minutes as the dean stared at him in silence. When he was done it was like the last fifteen minutes hadn't happened for the Dean Summer.

"But I promise you, Professor Newman, your days on this campus are numbered." He paused thinking that he'd missed something important and then asked. "So what the fuck do you want?"

Carl smiled and stood. "Right now, from you, nothing. I have everything I need."

The dean frowned. "I'm going to expose your little tryst and fire you and that sweet piece of ass you've been fucking. You'll lose your tenure and probably that fine straight laced wife of yours in the process!"

That was enough for Carl, he'd suspected that his plans for his boss may be too harsh, but dragging Sarah and Dee into it assured him that Dean Summer needed to be taught a lesson.

Carl leaned across the desk and stared into the dean's eyes and said three words. "Go for it!" Quoting Rocky Balboa from the forth movie.

He didn't know what scared him the most, the look in Carl's eyes or the bulging muscles that on Carl's upper body that made it clear that at the very least he'd break the man in two. As Carl swiftly left the office leaving the door open, Dean Wilbur Summer chastised himself for threatening Carl. "That was stupid."

Carl had his grad student conduct the lectures in his las two classes; he had more important things to do.

He was aware of the changes his body was going through, many were subtle others more obvious. Physically he was aging backwards; his chorological age was closer to a man approaching thirty than sixty-five. His morning workout routine had developed a hard lean body of an Olympic gymnast or swimmer. Mentally, he was more alert and cunning than ever before. It was as if he was playing chess and everyone else was playing checkers. He was already three steps ahead of his boss.

The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) is a public community college in Greater Las Vegas area. Trisha Eriksen was probably not the brightest professor there, but she was the most ambitious. She was still very new to academia almost thirty and indeed very attractive. Her Norwegian heritage made her feel privileged; she proudly wore her long naturally blonde hair in many popular styles while batting her baby blue eyes to get what she wanted. Dean Wilbur Summer was high on her list. His marital status didn't bother her, he'd fuck her and she'd get what she wanted, which was a position at UNLV. Once she had that she'd cut him off and find the subsequent man she could fuck to take her to the next level. She did have the credentials but lacked the experience for the position, but in a few years she'd have that and more.

It was an easy task for Carl to find the gold-digging tart. She was sitting with some friends in the cafeteria, he interrupted their late lunch, and her annoyance was evident on her face. She was borderline between pretty and gorgeous, and had she half a personality she'd easily be the latter. Of course she possessed big tits and ass, however the minimal time spent in the gym would melt away the accumulating fat growing on her belly and thighs.

Explaining that he was from UNLV was enough to change her expression, and learning he was there to interview her for the position she sought made her smile grow. While that was a lie, it only needed to be good enough for him to get her alone.

She was almost giddy, as she realized Will, (Dean Summer) was making good on his promise and she'd be able to stop sleeping with him soon. Trisha loved sex, she was a real slut, but reined it all in once she met the dean. The truth be known, Wilbur Summer was a lousy lay. He didn't seem to care much if his partner got off, it was always about him. Besides, he had a small cock. It wasn't tiny, but Trisha had many bigger. But lying to him and fucked him could get her the job. And just when it looked like it wasn't going to work, she got the interview. That's all she needed. She'd wrap this guy around her little finger. This was finally going to happen.

Her friends excuse themselves and Trisha offered Carl a seat. He sat and she quickly finished her small meal, she'd planned on returning to her office to evaluate one of her classes.

She was excited, "That's wonderful; can you come with me to my office? We can talk there, it's more private." She wanted to be in a place where she could suck him off, should that be needed. However, she had to admit she'd suck him off regardless, he was about as gorgeous a man could be without being gay.

Accompanying her to the tiny office, she unlocked the door let him enter first as she closed and secured the door once more. It was barely large enough for her furniture: desk; two chairs, bookcase and filing cabinet, but she made it homey with her pictures and plants.

"I'm sorry for the small office, but I imagine the faculty offices are much larger at UNLV." She smiled and sat behind her desk, Carl did the same, but not before pulling the gem from his pocket.

In the five minutes in a trance, Carl programmed her, she easily agreed to his instructions. He wasn't particularly interested in her, except to hurt the dean. Learning of her aspiring goals made him chuckle to himself. She was an open book to him and he easily learned all her secrets.

When he was done, he stood to leave as Trisha quickly jumped from behind her desk; falling to her knees she began to work his belt. This wasn't part of Carl's plan, but since she was willing he didn't object.

"Why don't you remove your clothes first?" He told her.

Carl had only planned to have her pretend to be pregnant and then refuse to have any more sex with the dean until he took care of her financially. But this was better, he'd fuck her first. She happily complied. In less than a minute she'd removed all her clothes revealing a good looking pair of tits and ass. Carl could see the attraction. Trisha was, however one of those women that looked better in clothes than naked. She was very pale and although she possessed big tits, they needed support. Once her best feature, her big ass was developing cellulite. It was clear she didn't exercise. "At least she shaved her pussy bare", Carl thought. She dropped back to her knees and had Carl's cock out ready to swallow; few men could resist her charms.

She was good a several things, but she excelled at sucking cock. But she was stymied when she saw his size. To her credit, she paused only for a moment, having never seen a cock as large and thick. She worked it the best she could, it was definitely enjoyable to Carl, but she wouldn't get him off this way. It was frustrating for her, she considered herself an expert.

"Mmm...enough of that I'm ready for that pussy now."

Trisha pretended she was stunned by the request, already knowing that she'd fuck him the moment she saw him. And so far nothing she did was outside of her normal behavior.

Recognizing they didn't have a lot of time, Carl had her bend over her desk and pushed in his cock into her wet pussy. She wanted to squeal, Trisha was a loud fuck, but somehow she suppressed it and settled for several grunts instead. She'd never been filled so full. Carl began pumping her hard, he didn't bother with any creative strokes he just went at her hard and she loved it. Her long tits swung wildly below her. She came quickly and kept coming.

Carl pulled out surprising the young slut, who wanted more. She scrambled to a kneeing position in front of him and he came on her face and tits. Both were surprised at the volume of cum Carl produced. Trisha lapped it up like it was a fine wine she couldn't get enough of. Pulling himself back together, Carl patted her on the head, turned and left without another word.

She didn't seem phased by Carl's retreat, her programming kicking in. Her only concern was that she wasn't seen naked as Carl left, she paused long enough to lock the door, and returned to lapping her cum stained tits. Sucking and playing with her nipples she was becoming aroused again. Reluctantly, she stopped; she didn't have the time. She needed to dress, fix her face and air out her office which reeked of sex. But, she savored the taste of her master's cum.

*

After a short drive he pulled into the parking lot filled with expensive cars. This was a bold move, but he was confident. He usually didn't make a habit of playing tennis in the middle of the day, but he knew the dean's wife Gail played league tennis, her team was scheduled to play here at their country club this hour, so he made an exception. Ever the Boy Scout, Carl was prepared and had his tennis gear and clothes in his car trunk.

He had no actually plans to play (as tempting as that was), but planned on accidently running into Gail on the courts, and then confess he was "playing hooky" and plead for her not to tell her husband. This would greatly promote his real agenda.

Changed into his tennis attire, and strolling through the courts, Carl gathered a great deal of attention from all the women there. Most were his age, retired or simply had no need to work. Surprisingly, there were many much younger women on the courts that day. Perhaps he needed to get to the courts around this time of day more often, he teased himself.

It didn't take long to find Gail's team, league matches were played on the back four courts, where there would be less distraction and interruption from the courts where lesson were conducted. He easily spotted Gail playing doubles on the nearest court to the bleachers. She and her partner appeared to be in a tight match, in the closing games. It could go either way.

Gail's partner was just beginning to serve what could be the final game of the third set; they were up 5-4. Although Carl wanted to watch, if his lie was to be credible he needed approach from the opposite side making it look like he was coming off the courts after playing. Carrying his tennis bag like a backpack, unseen he sprinted quickly and quietly around the court then stopped to let the sweat from his sudden exertion appear on his body. He arrived just in time to watch Gail hit an overhead smash to end the match, winning 6-4, 4-6, 6-4. The two teams erupted and congratulated each other. Carl timed his appearance perfectly, just as Gail returned to the sideline on the bleacher side where she and her team collected their gear before heading off to the lounge of lunch and drinks.

He didn't have to worry about being seen, this group of women ogled men as much as the stereotypical construction workers. Carl could have won an award for his performance. First he feigned be surprised to see his boss's wife, and then tried to sneak past the admiring women. Because he'd always been fit, Gail easily recognized him, but as he got closer she doubted herself, Carl looked more robust than a man of his age had a right to. Every muscle was toned; his chest, shoulders and arms were impressive without looking overdone.

"Carl? Carl Newman? Is that you?" Gail called out; her girlfriends became excited at the prospect that she may know the "hunk-a-hunka" male specimen trying to sneak past their group.

His acting continued. Embarrassed that he was recognized; Carl waved then changed direction to meet the woman calling his name. "Hiya Gail. Don't tell the Dean you saw me. I've a match tomorrow and I needed the extra practice." He lied. "By the way, that was some put away! That overhead won the match! Congratulations! Your game has certainly improved since I last saw you play!"

Graciously she accepted the complement and swore to keep this a secret between the two of them. As they caught up on their lives, Gail's girlfriends and teammates hovered near, coughing occasionally to get Gail to acknowledge them and introduce them to Carl.

"For crying out loud," she swore. "Girls, this is Professor Carl Newman of UNLV he works in Wilbur's science department. And sorry girls, he's married, for almost as long as most of you've been alive. Now, scoot!"

All the women took that opportunity to greet Carl, most offering their hands, wishing they could offer more, except that Gail was aggressively guarding him. The pheromones he was secreting had all the women aroused. Stern stares from Gail finally disbursed the small crowd and she and Carl talked more.

After a quick toweling off, she collected her gear and asked Carl to escort her to her car. She was supposed to join her friends for lunch and drinks but she found herself flirting shamelessly with him. Upon reaching her red Mercedes sports coupe, she too showed off her acting skills as she accidently bumped into him as she awkwardly attempted to put her bag in the car's trunk.

Dropping his own bag, Carl caught her as she pressed close to him. She was close enough to kiss him, she knew she shouldn't. Why was she behaving like this? It was so unlike her.

She didn't care. Then she got a whiff of her body odor and became very self-conscious. "Look at me, acting like a school girl drawn to the popular boy in class. But, I just finished a tough match and smell horrible." Still holding her close, Carl responded. "You smell like a woman." He bent low and that was all it took. They kissed. It was a quick innocent kiss at first, and then it became more passionate. Gail realized they could be seen.

"Can you meet me at our home? As you know Wilbur won't be home for several more hours. We can see where this leads; I can offer you a shower." She was desperate. Her husband had been cheating on her, of that she was sure. She tried to ignore it, but sometimes when he felt the urge he'd fuck her quickly, leaving her unsatisfied. He was a lousy lay, but recently he was just uncaring.

When Carl agreed, she was almost giddy. She didn't live far, just off the fourth hole of the club's golf course. She offered to drive them both, knowing they might not make it out of the car clothed. Carl agreed to follow her; his car was parked only three spaces away.

Parking on the street, in front of the house was another bold step. Gail left the garage door open and Carl jogged inside, and Gail closed the big door immediately. Before it could close she was all over him. As she kissed him she could feel him coming alive, it almost frightened her. "Was he really as big as she imagined?"

She kissed him more desperately then she imagined possible, and she felt herself dripping down her left leg, her panties wet with anticipation. "Let's go shower." She said as she broke the kiss.

It was time. "Okay, let's, oh wait I wanted to show you something." Pulling the gem from his pocket, Gail stared at the most beautiful jewel she'd ever seen. Five minutes later she suggested they go shower and led the way as she pulled off shoes, socks, skirt and finally lingerie. Leaving them where they fell, a trail leading to the master suite.

To be perfectly honest, Gail Summer was a trophy wife. She came from a good family, one of modest wealth. Wilbur's family would best be described as middle class, although that term may be out of date today. So, few are left. Between Wilbur's determination and Gail's family connections the Summer's managed to gain significant wealth of their own, all of it however in Gail's name.

Gail was pretty. Not nearly as pretty as some, but she could definitely turn more than a few heads. Her active tennis life kept her slim, and fit. Like most of her ilk, she seemed to be dieting constantly. She was a genuinely nice person, with the exception of her politics Carl thought she deserved better than Dean Summer.

Their master bathroom was something out of Luxury Living Magazine. The shower was an open model with spray nozzles coming at you from every direction including the shower floor.

As Carl pulled off his clothes and his boxer briefs, Gail nearly swooned. She never saw a real cock that big and thick. She didn't know what to do first so she errored on the side of caution and began washing it first. Carl took the hint and as she washed his cock, then balls, Carl lathered her small B cup tits and ass. She was so stimulated when he reached for her nude pussy she came, collapsing to her knees. She rinsed him and began attempting to swallow his mighty cock. Carl had to give her an "A" for effort, but he was just too big for her tiny mouth. After sufficient shower play, she pulled out two towel sheet and they dried each other, passionately kissing and playing until Gail couldn't take it any longer and begged him to fuck her.

Always the gentleman, Carl was only too happy to comply. He mounted her missionary and went to work. She shrieked with joy as he entered her. Although he was large, he seemed to be the perfect size for her, much to her amazement. She'd never had anyone so large before, but instead of feeling stuffed and full, it felt right as if this cock was custom made for her pussy. She actually said the naughty word in her mind, the first time using it to describe her.

Now that he was inside, Carl proved that he knew how to use his gift and worked her for about five minutes before she screamed again, cumming this time as if she'd never felt anything it's equal.

Having calmed down a bit she wanted to set the pace and impaled herself on the monster as Carl reclined on his back. Gail never thought of herself as a loud fuck, but she was becoming horse as she climaxed two more times before she needed a short rest.