The Jewel of Desire Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Wilbur Summer, PhD hadn't been disappointed like this since his freshman year in college when his crush, didn't know he was alive.

Trisha Eriksen candidate for a tenured position at UNLV refused to meet him at their usual suite at the Tropicana. She seemed annoyed with him. After nearly five minutes she lit into him. She lied, telling him that she was five weeks pregnant and he needed to commit that he'd take care of her and the baby until he turned eighteen.

"That couldn't be right! He misunderstood her. She didn't say that she was pregnant. That wasn't possible. He had a vasectomy when he was in his twenties. Not wanting children, regardless of what Gail wanted."

She went on and on, getting more hysterical by the minute. When he finally hung up, he was a nervous wreck. He stopped at the sports bar for a drink, a big college game was on, he loved college sports, but his mood was somber and he drank alone.

Realizing there was nothing he could about it now; he climbed into his Cadillac SUV and drove home to Red Rock. Gail would cheer him up. It was one of her best qualities, she was always so cheerful.

The car in front of his home looked familiar, but in his neighborhood there were many luxury cars, another Acura seemed normal. Gail's car was in her spot in the garage where it belonged. She'd console him; he just needed the right lie.

It was dark and he nearly twisted his ankle after stepping on her discarded Adidas tennis shoe, first one then the other. He swore and continued to the bedroom, along the way he saw her tennis skit and then her bra and finally her panties. By then he heard the unmistakable moans of passion coming from his bedroom. He was getting angry. Gail was cheating on him with someone; he hoped it was a woman, one of her tennis bitches. He'd pretend to be angry and then join in, they'd open their marriage and life would be better no more sneaking around.

The double doors to the master suite were open and he saw what he dreaded the most, it wasn't one of her tennis bitches, Gail wasn't gay or bisexual it was a man, a young man from the looks of his muscles he was pounding his wife "doggy-style" and she obviously was loving every stroke. She squealed, screamed and swore. She used street language he'd never heard her utter before.

The large room was a wreck with the scent of their love making. How long had they been at it? He saw the man's tennis attire and shoes. It was probably the new tennis pro, typical.

After almost six minutes and Gail's cries peaking several times, the man came roaring loudly. Gail flopped on the bed and man fell on to his back. The dean could see his hard cock pointing at the ceiling. He'd never seen one that big. No wonder Gail was enjoying the fuck so much. Still unseen, he watched her curl around, grab the huge penis and begin to suck it clean of their combined juices. How disgusting! His Gail was a slut, and a whore! But he liked what he saw.

Gathering up what remained of his injured ego, he announced his presence. "Ahem, if you two are done rooting in the mud like pigs..."

It was all he managed to get out. The couple sat up immediately looking in his direction; and Wilbur Summer saw the face of his wife's lover for the first time and was stunned into silence.

*

Things at the their law firm could get a tense, particularly when any of the partners had a big case brewing, which was becoming more frequently since Dee's successful big win. New business was pouring in. It was during these times that the managing partner was extra hard on the clerical staff, secretaries and the paralegals. And unfortunately, It was during these times that their internet network would have hiccups, printers would jam and copiers would need service.

Reluctantly, Dee had accepted the promotion. Managing partner was not something she aspired to, but the ascetics were good and new clients ate it up. The only problem was that at these times Dee was a tyrant. Nothing seemed good enough and their infrastructure seemed to be crumbing under the stress.

Most of the staff just sucked it up and simply worked harder. Joy however paid a heavier price than the others. As they often worked late into the evenings, with greater frequency, Joy was punished for her errors and those of others. Often she found herself hanging naked from her wrist in Dee's office while her mistress provided corrective actions with her favorite paddle or whip.

Three things worried Joy. The first was the increasing frequency of her need for corrective disapline. The second was how much she enjoyed the sex afterwards. And the third was her breasts were still growing larger, not as fast, thank God. Just a few days ago she had small cone shaped A-cups size now she was supporting double Ds that managed somehow to defy gravity.

As Joy thought more about her new routine, she licked Dee to a several nice conclusions. Her wrist and arms recovered from the hours of hanging and her ass slowing retreating from the crimson hue from Dee's paddling, Joy worried. Her increasing breasts were not going unnoticed by the males in the office, but where will it end?

Although she was being fucked by each of the new dildos in her mistress' growing collection, she wasn't getting enough of the real thing. Carl seemed to be unavailable. So, she'd have to settle for the next best thing till her master returned for her. She fantasized worshiping his cock and taking it in all of her holes. After all that's what "Airtight Amy" would do!

*

Dean Wilbur Summer was stunned. His wife was having an affair with Professor Carl Newman! "How was that possible," had he not seen it with his own eyes, he wouldn't have believed it. "And what the fuck had Carl been up? He looked thirty years younger! It had to be a trick. And how could he have a cock that size?"

His wife interrupted his thoughts. "OH hello dear, of course you know Carl." She used that opportunity to reach over and stroke Carl's still hard and slick cock. "I ran into him at the market, he offered to help me with the groceries and to scratch an inch that's been neglected for far too long. We'll be through in another hour or so, I think I'm in the mood to try anal." She licked her fingers and drooled at Carl's amazing cock.

Dean Summer couldn't believe his ears and he said aloud what he was thinking. "If you have anal sex with him, you'll never be satisfied with me again."

Gail laughed. "You foolish man, I've not been satisfied by you in years. Now leave us alone, I'll be ready to talk some time tomorrow, perhaps."

(To be continued)