The Jewel of Desire Ch. 05

Story Info
Carl gets a new lover & puts the dean in his place.
8.1k words
4.71
14.9k
27

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl gets another lover and put the Dean on notice.

He left Dean Summer's office in a very cheerful mood, flirting shamelessly with the young female staff on the way out. The dean only hired very attractive young women to work his front office, and their beauty wasn't wasted on Carl, today. He considered bringing perhaps one of them under the spell of the jewel, they were gorgeous and he would love to fuck both of them, but they were too close to the dean. But perhaps it would be good to have a spy in the dean's office to warn him if Summer got wise to his new behavior. After laying on the charming sufficiently, he left them and disappearing into the busy college campus. Leaving he realized there may be merit to that idea, should the dean become a threat.

Dean Wilbur Summer was beside himself, just this side of rage. It was bad enough that his poor judgement got him into this situation in the first place, but now that Carl's postponed his retirement indefinitely. He had no way out of this situation, unless he got Carl to reconsider.

The more he thought about it, the more he began to suspect there was something wrong about all this. It seemed sudden and uncharacteristic of the old guy to change his mind like that. As he reflected on their meeting, the dean grasped something he missed, Carl's appearance had changed. He quite couldn't put his finger on it at the time and let it pass, what was it? Being a misogynist at heart, he was more accustomed to dissecting a woman's appearance than a man's. Accept for the basic, suit and tie or casual he didn't really pay much attention to a man's attire.

Although he didn't really understand why, he spent most of his time, finding ways to either minimize his female employees and how to get in their pants. But Carl Newman had changed and it wasn't just his clothing.

He remembered how the old man complained about the long walk from his recently reassigned parking spot. The dean had to call in a few favor to get Carl's parking stall reassigned almost a half mile from the science building. It was one of the subtle ways Dean Summer hoped to push Carl into an early retirement. But after a month it had the opposite effect. Recently he's been boasting about how nice a stroll it is. That's not what a 65 year man should be saying.

"Wait a minute," Dean Summer surmised. "He doesn't look like or act like a man ready to retire, in fact he looks more like a man half his age. How was that possible and in such a short period of time?" Pausing as he verbalized his thoughts, "He must be doing drugs! Yes, that would explain it, illegal drugs. Regardless, whatever it is, I will find out." Dean Summer vowed.

He was about to storm out of his office, when opening his door he witnessed Carl's flirting with his staff. He watched closely as "his girls" ate up Carl's complements and bullshit. There was another example. That wasn't his typical behavior. There was definitely something going on with Professor Carl Newman. Observing him a few more minutes he noticed that Carl's posture had changed. He stood taller, straighter, shoulders back. "Damn, he looks more muscular under that suite."

Seeing the Dean watching, Carl decided it was probably a good idea to leave. He knew Summer wasn't happy with his decision, not sure why, unless he'd already had a candidate for the position.

*

Removing her newest toys from the dishwasher, a large assortment of anal plugs, a few new dildos, including her favorite, a long double ended neon pink one, Dee neatly arranged them in her attaché case, and then turned quickly to her newest trainee, her large blue cock wiggling from side to side from her strap-on.

Naked, trembling, bent over the back of her couch, greased up and waiting for the inevitable Dr. Ateef Jadoon, didn't know what to make of her current situation. Who was this woman? She referred to herself as "the trainer". A better question was why she is allowing herself to be "trained". This entire thing had to be one big mistake. But why was she being so compliant and better still, why was she so wet, anticipation? Did she dare to turn around and see what her mistress was doing? Her Mistress, where did that come from?

She received a hard slap across her naked ass with a small but potent cat o' nine tails. It caught her by surprise and she yelped as the pain and pleasure assaulted her young body.

Dee smiled as she strolled casually back and forth around her helpless novice, occasionally flicking her "cat" randomly stinging Ateef across her vulnerable tiny cone shaped tits. Through clenched teeth Ateef was learning that the less noise she made the few swings she'd need to absorb. She indeed was being trained.

Dee looked stunning in her "mistress outfit" which nicely accentuated her curves. The black leather clung to her body like a second skin; the open plunging neckline barely held her ample tits in place, the mini dress and stopped just above her mid-thigh, allowed plenty access to her pussy. If lucky, Ateef would appreciate that. Finishing her sultry look, she wore a pair of knee high side zippered stiletto heel boots, bringing her height well over six feet.

Despite herself and the pain, Ateef was incredibly aroused and it was growing stronger. "How could I be enjoying this?" She was breathing rapidly as she realized she was on the verge of a climax. Dee read it on her face, and wasting no time using the handle of her whip she rubbed in on her trainee's opening rose, much to the of delight of Ateef, and she came. She came hard and loud, shaking violently, but remaining in her position, anticipating punishment if she moved.

"I think you may be ready. What do you think? Dee asked while she stroked her fake blue cock.

"Yes mistress, I'm readdddy for moreeee!" Dee didn't wait for her reply. Big blue was really big. The biggest one that Dee owned and Ateef didn't really have a choice in the matter.

*

In her office overlooking the Las Vegas Strip, Wendy spent the last several hours completing reports on the company Oracle based program. She hated Oracle. It seemed to make the simplest routine task seven times harder. But, she was stuck with it so complaining about it if only in her mind was a waste of energy. There were hundreds of requests she had to approve, and she took her work very seriously.

Fortunately, most of their personal files were electronic, what wasn't in an electronic format was being back-filed. Every hour or so, she take a break from the mundane and peruse her search for the right woman to satisfy her master. She had to be pretty, of course and healthy too, but she knew her master liked smart women, like she and his wife Dee, her mistress. She needn't hurry. This was a search for the right candidate.

*

Based on what he'd seen and observed, Dean Summer decided to keep tabs on Professor Carl Newman's activities. Instead of taking his normal morning coffee break the dean decided to peruse the halls of the science building. It was just a little after 10AM and classes were both taking in and letting out simultaneously. All of the students were adults and learning the responsibilities of arriving on time for classes was just one of the benchmarks of becoming an adult. Although the majority population, were young high school graduates, there were more mature students attending classes for various reasons, than just a few years ago.

Making his way through the crowded halls, he eventually found himself at Newman's classroom; the door was unlocked so he stepped inside. Stadium seated classrooms were more common these days due in large part to class sizes and when empty were truly impressive. As a student, it was still easy to hide even though you could be easily seen from the stage. The smart students understood importance of active participation in order to learn. Not only could you easily hide, you could easily get left behind.

For now it was empty and quiet. Knowing that this was an open period for Carl and office hours weren't until the afternoon. He wondered where the professor might be.

Quietly he descended the left aisle to the classroom main floor. He turned and looked back at the brightly lit area where the student audience sat, remembering his brief stint in the classroom. He never was comfortable here, students challenging both his knowledge and authority. This was an impressive stage. At the podium were the classroom controls and remotes. He chuckled to himself, most of his college classes were done in small traditional classrooms, the only technology they had overhead projectors.

A distinct sound from behind him shattered his reminiscing; it was a familiar noise, perhaps coming from the storage room, the sounds of a woman in passion. He quickly moved to the back, where the storage room door was partially opened. He crept closer to see a man fucking a large breasted woman. Could this be what he needed? Catching the professor in the act of fucking a student was grounds for immediate dismissal.

He was ready to pounce on the unsuspecting couple, but for reasons he couldn't explain, he stood still and watched as Professor Carl Newman hammered the student from behind, using her ass as handles as he pumped in and out, the student moaning as she was overcome with their passion. He wanted to barge in and took a few careful steps, opening the door wide enough to get a better look. The student's large tits were swaying wildly from the beating Carl was giving her pussy. At one point grabbed her by her long reddish hair, pulling her head back and causing her to arch her back. He could almost see her face. She was moaning louder. Carl grunted several times as the student squealed obviously reaching her own climax.

Both had worked up a sweat, a light sheen of perspiration covered their naked bodies. Dean Summer couldn't get over how muscular Carl appeared from the back. Like an Olympic swimmer, muscular without being musclebound. A moment later the student spun around, their mixed fluids dripping from her recovering pussy. She immediately grabbed his still hard cock, using her mouth, cleaning it of the remanence of their love making. She worshiped that cock. It was large. No it was huge. Dean Summer blushed at the size. It was easily twice the size of his own and very thick. He stared. He'd seen his share of male appendages, not that he looked, His was the only cock he'd ever seen erect, except of the porn he'd watch. He'd almost forgotten about the student.

She had exceptional breasts, no titties! Although very large, they looked good on her. They may have been at least D-cups, maybe more and they seemed to float off her chest. He still couldn't see her face. As she sucked him clean those luscious tits bounced, and jiggled. It was clear they were not enhanced, but natural. Her coral nipples still crinkled and erect. Dean Summer couldn't blame Carl, after seeing her naked, he want to fuck her too.

Perhaps if she turned slightly he could see who she was, then he'd decide if he should bust them or use this incident against Carl at a time of his choosing. She finished and let his now flaccid cock drop from her mouth. It was still huge. How could a man of Carl's years have such a body and cock?

She flipped her hair and turned slightly rising to her feet and Carl pulled her into his embrace. They kissed. "Damn," the dean said to himself, after she just sucked his cock, he kissed her." He found himself repulsed and yet aroused. It was something he'd never do.

Finally, she turned and he saw her. He was shocked. It was Professor Sarah Riley, and she was more beautiful than he'd imagined. She looked younger not only her body, but her face. It looked rested or thinner. He was too shocked to process what his eyes were telling him. How was that possible? She wasn't old, in her late thirties perhaps, but she looked more like she was in her twenties. She turned further and skipped a few paces to where she'd piled her clothes and her naked breasts jiggling. He watched her dress. Pulling on her thong panties and matching bra. If not for the wobbling she didn't really need a bra for support. She then pulled on a pair of loose fitting pants and a baggy shirt. Dean Summers was smitten.

When Carl pushed open the door it almost slapped the dean in the face. Instead of catching them in the act, they caught him spying.

"Dean Summer, is there something I can do for you?" Carl asked knowing full well what the dean and his boss had witnessed.

The dean recovered somewhat, remembering that he could threaten Carl with his job. "Professor Newman, yes, you can tender your resignation. Having sex with a coworker in your supply closet, I think that's grounds for termination."

"Oh hello Dean, you look lost. Do you need help back to your office?" Sarah asked as she joined Carl as casual as if they've just finished a consultation about a student.

Dean Summer slowly began to realize he didn't have anything; he had no proof of what he'd witnessed. He'd been too engrossed by what he was witnessing to take a picture or record a video. Besides, they are faculty and consenting adults. There were no students involved; the best he could hope for would be a note in their files that would not help him. No, he'd need more, much more. He'd get it, now that he knew what was going on between the two of them. Besides, he could threaten to expose them to Dee. She was an attorney, he'd be lucky to have enough money left to rent a townhouse when she got through with him. Her reputation was that of a tough litigator.

"Okay, if that's the way you're going to play it. I've got my eye on you, both of you!"

Both chuckled. "From the looks of the boner in your pants, I think you've seen enough for one day, dean." Sarah said smiling broadly.

Embarrassed the dean realized that he'd lost this round, but there would be more. He'd get the proof he needed. He waddled off swearing under his breath, going back the way he came as Carl and Sarah followed him to the main floor and watched him scurry out of the classroom.

"Master, what are we to do. If he reports us we'll both lose our tenure." Sarah said on the verge of tears.

Carl consoled her telling her not to worry about it; and that he'd take care of things. Immediately, she did. She smiled and kissed him passionately. Reluctantly pulling away from his lips, but she had a class in ten minutes and she never missed a class.

He had over an hour before his next class; Carl smiled, knowing just how he'd handle Dean Summer.

*

She was tired. Having spent most of the morning scouring the personnel records searching for just the right candidate, fatigue was setting in. Her neck was stiff from the hours sitting at her desk; finally she thought she had the perfect candidate. Wendy smiled. She read the file again. Yes, she's perfect, an interview was in order.

Typing was one of Wendy's many gifts. She learned to type in high school and quickly mastered the art. She could touch type at a speed of seventy five words a minute, which came in handy in college; she could crank out a paper or project in record time. It was one of the reasons for her popularity on campus with the boys and girls. The other was her bi-sexuality. It was then that she discovered her love of both a hard fucking cock and a tasty wet pussy.

She fired off an email to Gloria Corazon the Director of IT & Cyber Security at one of "the Strips" more popular hotel and casino. Gloria was a bit of a nerd, but if the rest of her looked anything like her file photo, her master will love her.

It was routine to perform audits to ensure security practices are compliant. The biggest threat to her network was the hundreds of users and their carelessness when it came to "phishing" and the opening malware and spyware. Other than that her firewalls were state of the art. Gloria saw to it. Although she was stuck doing a lot more administrative work than she liked, she still got her hands dirty doing some of the "IT grunt work".

Getting the email from the director of HR wasn't uncommon. They did work closely to educate employees on how to identify suspicious activity and emails. She'd never met Wendy, but had worked with several of her people.

From her iPhone 11 she replied that she could meet later in the day, perhaps around 3PM. She got an immediate response, agreeing to the time telling her to meet at the property adjacent to hers and room 727.

It wasn't unusual to meet at a guest room. They were after all in the hotel business. Gloria quickly agreed and set her phone's alarm. The rest of the day was pretty mundane. Gloria shuts down her laptop computer and stuffed it into her backpack and prepared for the fifteen minute walk from her office to the property across the street. She was happy that she didn't have to drive, had she leaving fifteen minutes before wouldn't have given her nearly enough time. One thing you o get used to working for a large hotel/casino chain on the strip, walking was the main means of transportation. It was rare that she didn't log 10,000 steps just from the walk from the parking structure to the elevator to her office.

She knocked on the door of the room 727 and a few moments later, a cheerful Wendy greeted her. It wasn't a room, but more of a suite, the bedroom off to the rear hidden behind a door. Wendy was dressed professionally, skirt, blouse, blazer and pumps. While Gloria wore denim jeans a nice blouse, a light coat and white Adidas, proper attire for an IT director getting an email to meet only that afternoon.

Wendy couldn't see much other than Gloria had a nice ass and probably a pretty good set of tits. Wendy smiled broadly; she had judged correctly, Gloria was gorgeous. Standing at about 5'6" tall and weighing approximately 120 lbs., it was apparent that she kept herself in good shape. Gloria was tall for a Filipino woman. She had a gorgeous smile and an infectious laugh that Wendy found adorable.

Through the course of the interview, Wendy learned a great deal more. Gloria was divorced with no children, dated a little but mostly had a small group of close knit group of friends she hung with since leaving San Diego for Las Vegas three years ago.

There was always plenty of work to do. Many of her friends had tried to fix her up, but after a single date, Gloria could predict where things would lead and she just wasn't interested. Behind her back they gossiped that she was probably gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, they'd insist.

When it got back to her, she didn't know how to respond. She wasn't gay, she liked women fine, but when the urge hit her a large hard cock was what quenched her thirst. She never thought of sex with another woman. She had gay and straight friends, it simply never occurred to her to love a woman that way.

She and Wendy got along well. Fortunately, Wendy did have a legitimate reason to meet and they talked about a new phishing awareness program that looked promising to keep employees aware of the potential threats.

The time went quickly, the suite had ample beverages in the refrigerator, and there was a Keurig coffee machine. It was getting late almost two and a half hour had passed, but a lot of work was getting done. Wendy offered to order some food and Gloria didn't decline. They both were familiar enough with the food available that Wendy simply picked up the house phone and ordered for them both.