The Jimmy Soul Memorial Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers

They both laughed, and Derek kicked off the pants before he could trip on them. Once Carol had pushed his shirt off, she set about rubbing his chest playfully through his t-shirt. Derek once again slid his arms around her, rubbing her back and then her behind and finally her thighs, and all at once she knew what he was going to do and felt a delightful tickle inside just before she felt the draft as he lifted her skirt up.

He lifted it slowly, so at first she could barely tell. By the time he drew back to get a good look, though, he had it almost all the way up around her waist. Carol stepped back and raised her arms to let him pull the dress off, and she enjoyed the lingering look he gave her stocking-clad legs and her panties before he did.

"Let's get this off you too!" she ordered, once he had the dress off, and she tugged at his t-shirt. Now it was her turn to gaze and admire. His chest and abs weren't perfectly chiseled any more than her own body was, but he was beautiful all the same -- and the revelation made her smile, which caught his attention as well.

"Sorry," he said, flicking at the bulge in his boxers. "But what did you expect?"

"No, I love that!" She threw her arms around him, and for good measure she reached between them with her right hand and gave him a playful stroke. "I love everything I see, that's what I was grinning at!" That, plus the realization that he undoubtedly found her just as irresistible as well. Her thighs, bush and boobs weren't too big in his eyes; they were lovely just as they were.

Lovely as they were, for the moment he let them remain hidden in her bra, panties and stockings as he smothered her in another gentle embrace and they shared another kiss and another slow spin around the room. Carol bided her time, though she felt her panties getting so wet it was almost embarrassing, but that only heightened her anticipation every time she felt Derek's hardness brush against her thigh.

At last, she felt his hands fumbling most endearingly on the clasp of her bra, and she let out a sigh of deep satisfaction as he pulled it away. "Like that, huh?" he asked as he tossed it aside and cupped her breasts in his hands.

"It always feels great to take that off," she said. "But never better than now!" She giggled and then put one hand on his head to guide it downward, and this time there was no teasing -- she was rewarded instantly with the intense pleasure of his kisses on one nipple and his playful thumb on the other one. It was gentler than anything her ex had ever even tried to do in real life and more assured than the very best of her students in her fantasies had ever managed.

Delightful sensations rocketed throughout her body as Derek switched breasts and picked up where he'd left off with his left hand, and she shivered with anticipation as she felt his right hand slip into her panties. "Ooohhh," she murmured as he traced her vulva with his fingers and then slipped one of them inside. "Oh!" His first stroke within her was a joyous bolt of lightning, his second had her wiggling in intense sensation. She had just enough control to push her panties down with both hands -- she did not want them in the way just now!

Her nipples were hard as diamonds as he kept up his licking and rubbing. The slow-dance was but a memory now as Carol's dancing in place was just as fast as she could thrust her hips at his come-hither touch. "Don't stop!" she ordered, though there was no risk of that. As if on cue, Derek added his thumb into the mix, circling her clit and every now and then rubbing it directly, causing a yelp of joy every time. "Please, please!" she called out, grinding into his hand as he went on rubbing, having slipped a second finger inside her at some point.

"Oh!" she gasped at the big moment, tilting her head back and closing her eyes. "Oh my god! Yes!" Derek slowed his rubbing to enjoy the show, but she clamped her hand over his and jiggled it to keep him moving, and he resumed with a hushed apology. "Yes, do it....UNGHHHHH!" Carol came harder than she'd ever done on her own, and she threw her arms tightly around Derek. "Thank you!"

"Thank you," he echoed. "That was beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as this'll be!" she vowed, and she pulled his boxers down at last. He pulled his socks off along with them, and Carol looked down at her stockings. "I guess I'd better get these off, too," she said.

"Would you leave them on?" Derek asked. "They're beautiful."

"They are?" She felt a bit silly still wearing anything when most of her body was on display.

"They are!" He sat down on the bed and rubbed both her legs through the sheer fabric. "Doesn't that feel great, too?"

It did, Carol thought, knowing what a kick it gave him. She let it go, and gave him a light shove onto his back. With a triumphant flair, she made fast work of another condom from the box in the nightstand, and took her sweet time rolling it onto him while he gasped and moaned at her playful touches. Kneeling over him, she let him have another feel of her stockings just before she lowered herself onto him and guided him inside.

He slipped in effortlessly, and her mild embarrassment about how wet she was had long since gone. Now it was a welcome secret, a joy to share, and just one of many that they got to share at that moment. His hands on her thighs, hers on his chest, her breasts bouncing as she rocked in gentle rhythm, and the wonderfully inarticulate sounds he made to ring out in harmony with her own.

Carol remembered wondering sometimes, when reading some of her mother's old novels that she wasn't supposed to, just why they called it "making love". Now, as she gazed upon Derek in the throes of joy beneath her and inside her, she knew.

"Gonna come!" she exclaimed a few minutes in, and instinctively she closed her eyes to concentrate. To her utter delight, she realized she didn't need to. Derek's hands on her body and his adoring gaze upon her and his rigid cock inside her were better than anything she could hope to envision, and she came with a wonderful yelp. "Now you!" she grunted once the wave had crested."

"You again," Derek replied."

"With me!"

She clamped her knees tightly around Derek's sides, and began bobbing up and down as hard and fast as she dared. It had her nearing another one herself in no time, but the beautiful music of Derek's intense moans and gasps was even better than her own delightful sensations. "Come for me!" she ordered as she felt her body slap against his in a wonderful rhythm.

"I...will...yes...YESSSSSS!" He came louder than she had, which was enough to bring her off again as well.

As they both caught their breath and came back down to earth, she leaned down and kissed him triumphantly, still clamping him inside her -- she didn't want him to even think of pulling out just yet.

Weary but happy, Derek hugged her and pulled her down tightly on top of him, and kissed her cheek. The silence was broken, a moment later, only by a quiet sob from Carol.

"What's wrong?" he whispered.

"It's what's right!" she replied. "So beautiful, and I nearly threw it away!"

"No, I nearly threw it away," he corrected. "I should've quit the team the first time I heard about that stupid party. "Thank you for not giving up."

"But I did give up."

"It doesn't matter now! We're together again, and there's nothing else Kent can do about it." He gave her a comforting squeeze, and she sighed with joy.

"We'll show him, won't we?" she asked.

"Yes." A mellow silent pleasure ensued, with the candlelight still dancing on the walls and the music playing softly, before Derek remembered. "There's only one thing I still don't get," he said.

"What is it?" Carol propped herself up on her elbows. "Don't be shy, Derek, we've got nothing left to hide." She squeezed her pussy tightly around him just to remind him how very true that was.

"It's probably just more of Kent's bullshit, but he said you had a boyfriend from Harvard?"

"I did," Carol said. "Last summer, I had an exchange program there and we took organic chemistry together."

"Oh, so for once he wasn't lying," Derek said.

"No, I was, sort of," Carol said. "Glenn and I didn't even last the summer, because he was...well, he was too much like Kent. I figured out he was just using me to help him come out on top. But when I got back here last fall, I let Kent think we were still together, so he wouldn't get any ideas about me." She stroked Derek's hair and finally released him and slid off, and curled up beside him. "When did Kent tell you about him, anyway?"

"When he was trying to keep me from getting any ideas about you," Derek said. "Man, it must suck to spend that much time thinking about how to make your friends miserable."

"Then it's all up to us to make him miserable, isn't it?" Carol said.

"Challenge accepted!" And they kissed again.

YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers
1...456789