The Job: Interview

Story Info
An interview for a new job turns into an erotic performance.
2k words
4.43
16.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first try at writing something erotic, please be gentle with me. I'm hoping if it's liked than hopefully I'll write more as my mind tends to wander when I'm stuck behind my desk at work.

*************************************************************************************************************

I sit in the interview room thinking how much this looks like the setup for one of those casting couch porns. They even have the correct kind of couch! The man interviewing me looks nervous but excited as he tells me about the basics of the job; normal office work, nothing I haven't done before. He pauses, clears his throat, and the mood of the room changes.

He explains that some of the other job requirements are a bit more unorthodox. He explains that his employees will be given full training on the dos and don'ts of the new secretary and that in the end I do have full control to decline people.

I nod my head and wonder what exactly I'll be doing. Surely it's not what I'm thinking. Spending my day being bent over a desk and taking office cocks?

The interviewer stands up from the large desk, his cock bulging against his zipper begging to be released. I feel myself get wet 'Can I really be ok with this?' Sure I enjoy getting fucked and orgasming but is this actually going to happen?

He says there's a quick performance part of the interview to see how I do and what my general limits are. I laugh "Come on now, surely you'd be interviewing a bunch of drop dead gorgeous porn star types for this?" He shakes his head no and walks a little further from behind his desk and closer to me "What I'm looking for is someone who has an approachable attitude to them. There's all types of people at my office and I don't want any of them to feel judged or nervous. I need someone who looks like even if they were to say no, they'd say it kindly." He begins to slowly unzip his pants. I smile and get on my knees to finish unzipping his pants; revealing his rock hard cock already with a small glob of precum sitting at the tip. As I position myself to suck his cock I tell him "Well I hardly ever say no."

His cock isn't the biggest I've had but I know it'll be enough to have some fun with. I go down half way while I suck, I go back up and back down preparing my mouth and throat to take it entirely. He lets out a soft moan, I stop "Do you want me to lick anywhere in particular?" He shakes his head no and I go down to the base of his cock. I gag a little but keep him in my throat, he's just the right size for me to show off this little trick. I start to work my tongue along the bottom of his cock while keeping him in my throat, I guide his hands to my head and look up at him with pleading eyes as I come up for air.

He allows me a breath before beginning to gingerly push me back down, I grab his hands and shove myself hard to his base. He moans again and finally understands. I've been used rougher for free, why not get my kicks for payment?

He moves to the couch, keeping a hand wrapped around my hair. Once he sits down he lines his cock up to my mouth and shoves my face down into his lap. I begin to drool everywhere while he uses my mouth as his own personal sleeve. I can feel myself soaking through my panties as I gag on his cock. He finally lets me up for air after what felt like a never ending struggle to breathe.

I had seen the job posting around town and on a few job hunting sites "Company seeks secretary with experience in multitasking. Must be open minded for brand new opportunities that will change the workplace as we know it today. Full benefits, wages to be discussed upon interview performance."

He begins to take off his shoes and slide his pants off, I undress myself with the speed and skill that I had acquired from all those quick fucks through college; dorm rooms, backseats of various cars, restroom stalls, hell, even behind quite a few more bushes in parks or campuses that I'd ever care to admit.

Once I'm naked and he's pantless he asks in an almost laughably professional tone "Condom or no condom?" I playfully lick his cock up and down, then around the head "So long as there's no diseases in the mix then condoms are a no for me." He wipes his face and moans, trying to keep his professional voice "Part of the contract for my employees to use your services is a mandatory screening and I'll update the training to say that condoms are optional."

I climb on top of him and slowly insert his pulsating cock into me. I let out a gasp as my eyes roll into the back of my head. I begin to ride his cock while I shove my boobs into his face. He takes turns sucking and nibbling on each nipple as I work my way to the base of his cock. He moans again "Fuck, you're wet" I nod my head and begin to throw my weight down onto his cock "I get really wet really easily and I orgasm almost just as easily."

I grab onto the back of the couch and adjust my legs and feet so I'm perfectly straddling him. I lift myself up and slam down, I can feel his balls smack against me. He puts one hand under each of my thighs and helps to set a pace; I orgasm and feel a flood of myself rush down his cock and into his lap. The sweat begins to drop from his bright red face, it looks like he's about to explode; I orgasm again. I can feel the walls of my pussy gripping and releasing around his cock as he continues to keep the pace he's set. He struggles to get out a whisper of a warning "I'm going to cum." I quicken the pace and continue coming down hard on his cock, I can feel myself even getting his stomach wet "Cum wherever you want."

That magical phrase sends him over the edge. He cums with a roar and thrusts his hips up as high as he can while pushing me down onto his cock. This makes me orgasm again. I can feel his cock pulsating with each hot rope of cum and it makes my pussy convulse with pleasure.

When he finishes cumming I get off of him and start licking and gently sucking him clean. He lets out soft moans and his eyes roll into the back of his head as he breathes heavily; trying to compose himself. He finally catches a breath and tells me if I continue, he'll end up fucking me again "Good, that means you'll get to see more of what I can do." He lets out a growl that turns into a moan and leads me to his desk by my hair.

He bends me over the side of his desk and fingers my gushing wet pussy. He pulls out his fingers and uses the mix of our juices to lube my ass. I try my best to spread my ass cheeks while standing on my tip toes so he can easily access it. He strokes himself a few times and spits on his cock while he fingers my ass with his other hand "Done this before?" I nod my head "I enjoy it quite a bit."

He pushes the head of his cock against my asshole, after a few knocks my asshole opens up and accepts the head of his cock. I moan and tell him to go in slowly unless he has lube. He spits on his cock some more and works almost mid way down his cock. I moan with each little thrust until finally I hit my point and beg him to put it all the way in.

He starts to continue his gentle push in and I shake my head "No, I want you to grab me and shove it down to the base in one thrust. Put it all the way in me!" I feel his cock stiffen and in a moment he has one hand around my throat and another hand grabbing my hair. I grab the sides of the desk to brace myself. A moment later he forces his hard cock all the way into my ass. I scream in pleasure and feel my juices dripping from my pussy down my thighs.

He continues to fuck my ass deeply; pulling out half way, shoving in hard, pulling out to his head, trusting all the way down. I feel his balls smack against my pussy each time and have small orgasms to all of these sensations; I love that I have such easy orgasms. I feel like he's hollowing out my guts as he continues to pound into me, it's a feeling that I love. I hope my asshole will stay open even after he's done.

I feel him take a step away and begin to pull out. I whine and beg him to put it back in. He shakes his head and with heavy breaths tells me he wants to try something else. I turn around and he tells me to lay on the desk missionary. I do as he says, he reaches into one of the drawers and pulls out an unopened water bottle. I smile at him and lay back down, spreading my legs wide and use my fingers to open my pussy.l for him. I know I've seen this in a casting couch video.

He works the bottle into me while licking my clit; I orgasm again. He looks up at me once the water bottle is inside my pussy thats niw gushing and creating a pool on the carpet beloe me. I nod my head "I can take it. Fuck me until you cum." He strokes his cock a few more times and struggles to shove it in my ass. I hold the water bottle in place and rest my legs in his shoulders as I run and pinch my clit with my other hand. That does the trick.

He shoves his cock balls deep into me and continues with hard fast thrusts. I let out a screaming orgasm and beg him to keep fucking me. I can feel my juices getting all over myself, him, and the water bottle. His cock grows harder as he pumps faster into me. His thrusts have turned into quick bursts of movement; his cock barely leaving my ass. As he seems to be trying to fuck his way through me, I orgasm again; this time I can feel my asshole tighten around his cock. I beg him to push me down further onto him and to keep going. His cock grows even hard, it feels like it's made of steel! He grabs my shoulders and with each small hard thrust he pushes my shoulders towards him. With every thurst of his the water bottle is pushed further into me as it smacks against his body. I don't know how deep I can take it but I hope to find out. Between the girth of the water bottle filling my pussy and his hard cock squeezing into what little space is left in my ass, my body shakes as another orgasm washes over me. I beg to keep fucking my ass deeper. He cums one final and loud time. I feel his entire body tense and spasm as his cock unleashes load after load into my ass. I orgasm yet again and feel the water bottle shoot out of my pussy but get stuck between us as we finish.

This job sounded like a scam or some type of front for a whore house, but in this economy who is really able to pass up opportunities for an office job? As we slowly clean up and get dressed he sits back down in his office chair and pulls out an employee contract and wants to know when I can start.