All Comments on 'The Job Interview'

by sims71

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
LucieLou007LucieLou00710 months ago

Great start to a story very hot, looking foward to next chapter:D

OldskierOldskier10 months ago

Please not another cuck story with old Tom letting his brother fuck his wife whenever he wants and then licking his cock … or better yet Kate becoming a high priced hooker as part of her job. If this a true story is there still a marriage or any love ?

Jlyn1Jlyn110 months ago

Tom is an idiot cuck and wimp. He has lost his wife to his brother and now she is a hooker as well. Also, please spare me loves she loves Tom more than anything. What about the kids? They need a mother, but that doesn't seem to concern her much. No like for any of the characters here. Nothing new here just another cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Worse than your first failed story. You should stop while you're behind.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Isn't it time this bitch whore told her husband what the job is? Then tell her friends and family im sure they all understand.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

More crap. A delusional wife that apparently 'loves her husband' so much. God I'm beginning to hate that overused trope.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hahah. Hilarious. 'It was not in her nature' to be a cheating slut and have another mans baby? Yet she cheats again and loves it, so clearly it is in her nature. Just love how cheaters always, always manage to justify there loathsome behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I hate stories where the cheating whore gets away with fucking around. Especially fuck your husband's brother and get away with it stories. Maybe it gets better, but this slag should lose everything.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As predicted this is going down till the final destruction!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a true story as well ?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn cunt

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So in the next chapter she is fucked by Andrew,Sid and a BBC while at work…. They make her airtight and she absolutely loves it deciding right then , to divorce Tom as his cock was no longer enough for her regardless of the love she has for him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"You would look so working as a topless barmaid babe" She would look so 'what' working as a topless barmaid? And just like in your first story, it's Tom's, not Toms. There were plenty of other errors as well. Your stories would be much better without all the distracting errors. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Part 1 "Hot Slutty Night" must be read before reading this story."

.

Using a lame ass. overly cliched title AND waiting until the story is open to provide that info earns a rating of 1.

Rocky62Rocky6210 months ago

Sound like people who appear on the Jerry Springer show, dumb as hammers

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

What part of a job interview requires her to be a cheating whore?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This was absolutely wretched. Kate gets porked by her husband Tom's brother Sid and ends up pregnant. She has Sid's love child, hides it from everyone in the family because she doesn't want to be ashamed of herself,...BUT, she is going to take a job as a TOPLESS barmaid???

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Ms. Naivete signed some contracts...didn't she? As a matter of fact she signed three different documents. The Great Karnak predicts that Kate is now under contract as a full nudity strip tease dancer, a company sex worker (pronounced that Whore), and a porn actress!

Every character is an exercise in distasteful development as a human being. Kate and Tom are initially described somewhat favorably but quickly decend into "...people you would likely not want to be friends...".

Kate: A closet alcoholic? Has no qualms about screwing her brother-in-law, is as ignorant as the day is long, is even more naive than she is ignorant, and wait, she gets drunk and screws her brother-in-law, oh wait...AGAIN!

Tom: Dumbass. Nuff' said. No, I have more. He is also an idiot. And a moron. And a Neanderthal. Sorry, scratch that, it's insulting to Neanderthals. I can't believe he let his brother screw his wife and didn't mess him up for it. Contrary to what you heard in the past, but blood does NOT HAVE TO BE thicker than water. Sid is Tom's brother but that only buys him points for a free beer, NOT his brother's wife's cunt!

Sid: Have we covered him enough? NO! Sid has continued to fail as a Loving Brother by being the very predator that he has shown himself to be. By actively pursuing and persuading Kate to move three hours away and work as a "topless barmaid" in his friend Andrew's 'den of ill repute'. By seducing Kate a second time and screwing her again...and then again! Sid the Shit, Shitty Sid, Sid Shithead, Shithead Sid...they all sound good. But if Tom would grow a freaking pair! What would sound BEST is Six-Feet-Under Sid!

Andrew: Didn't forget him. Here is a real piece of human waste. Predatory, compassionless, sociopath. All the good qualities of someone that deserves to be invited to the Enchantment Under the Sea Ball and fitted with a lead lined tuxedo. Undoubtedly drugged Kate for her interview. Coerced her to disrobe and essentially finger raped her. After this the sleaze demands Kate sign his contracts which due to being under the influence may not be binding, but there's proving it.

As wholesome a tale of human misdeeds as Caligula's biography.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why waste time in writing these, so much repeated and utterly boring, cuck tales ? After tens of thousands of the same void plots, shouldn't be enough to consider trying something different ? And to get, almost certainly, better results ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I hate when a story says will be continued but never does.

I will never read another story of his again.

sims71sims719 months agoAuthor

Firstly, to all you Anonymous comments: "Grow some balls". Quite obviously your mum has read you the story and you felt the need to spit the dummy over it!! I can take criticism, but if you are going to make comments like these, at least be "somebody" instead of a gutless "Anonymous" replier. Personally, I don't take any notice of your comments because I know all the Anonymous comments are only on this site for one reason. What a sad life you must live. To all the readers that have made yourself known and sent me personal messages. Thankyou for your kind words and enjoying my story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Despite the haters, the story line is fine, but the writing needs help. I don’t recall a story which had quite so much repetition, which destroys the little flow left in this writing style.

SeaBreeze89SeaBreeze899 months ago

The amount of pathetic "Anonymous" commenters on here is actually hilarious. Ignore them. They only ever leave and spread hate. You can state in the title and description that someone will be cheating, yet it bewilders them and catches them off guard EVERY time. They're very uneducated and unfortunately have no writing skills. They also have no balls (hence why they leave a comment where they hide behind the name "Anonymous")

I needed a good laugh and this comment section gave it to me.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sounds like she is not a bartender but a stripper who will be fucking all the rich clients that come there to do business and throw money around

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

I didn't like it much!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

sims711 said:

Firstly, to all you Anonymous comments: "Grow some balls". ...I can take criticism, [maybe not] ...if you are going to make comments...at least be "somebody" [Even "somebody's" are anonymous, unless they specifically choose to identify to you] instead of a gutless "Anonymous" replier. Personally, I don't take any notice of your comments [Your venom says otherwise] because I know all the Anonymous comments are only on this site for one reason [And that reason is to out the asinine fetishism of cuckolds in Loving Wives]. What a sad life you must live." [Calling Anonymous commenters sad? Have you actually read your stuff? And you say it's based on your life!].

The bottom line is that only you can reduce the harsh criticism you receive. Simply putting your fetish work in the fetish category where the readership is receptive will help. Even many 'named' readers disliked this story. The wife in your story does not a Loving Wives story make. Not with all of the incendiary trappings of a wanton slut wife, cuckold husband, predator brother in law, and his apex predator bar owner friend. And the worse is yet to come after she starts her job. We all see it coming.

sims71sims719 months agoAuthor

Bahahaha.... that last comment gave me a good laugh. And of course it's from another faceless anonymous. If you even read the first story you would have seen this story is not based on real events. Oh that's right you anonymous can't read. Sorry.

SeaBreeze89SeaBreeze899 months ago

Vast majority of those “protective” of the Loving Wives category when any fantasy story is written involving “cheating” are those who have failed their own relationships in reality. Don’t bring your own personal problems here because you couldn’t hack it out there. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

first and foremost i really dislike stories where authors make the husband out to be a moron, you have done that very successfully in this story so you get no stars nor interest in a follow up.

bownchimebownchime9 months ago

First of all the power dynamic with the club owner is a real turn off. Your writings ok though but she needs a lot more agency to make it sexy I think.

liqueurliqueur9 months ago

These anonymousauruses— so full of crap and vitreol. Pay no attention.

That said, I have a hard time accepting the degree of alcohol involved in these stories. The drunkenness makes the sex virtually non-consensual, and that is a problem. The first story, being true, somehow managed to pull it off in spite of the alcohol, and be a very sexy story. But this one, being fantasy, doesn't really work very well for me.

What would I suggest instead? I don't know, because you've already written it, and I doubt if you're going to rewrite the entire story . However, if I were writing it (and you could incorporate this in your next story) I would give Kate free choice. That is to say, I would allow her to make the decisions she's making without the influence of alcohol. To make them because she wants to have this freedom, not because she's so drunk she doesn't know what she's doing. For instance, she loves Sid's big cock? So let her decide, with a clear and sober mind, that she *deserves* that big cock, and she deserves the multiple orgasms he gives her, and she's going to have it, and her loving husband is just going to have to live with it.

Similar thoughts about the club she's about to start working at. I wouldn't have the owner forcing her into anything by trickery or by illegal contracts. Or by alcohol, for that matter. Instead, let her decide that this is what she actually wants. That she loves having men look at her— her whole body— and she loves their attention, and with some of them, she wants their cocks.

I understand everyone has their own kinks. So my suggestions might not appeal to you, just as the hint of virtually non-consensual sex that I see here does not appeal to me. All the same, I do hope you'll give it some thought, because I don't think my suggestions are based solely based on my own ethics, I think they would also make the story more interesting, and perhaps more believable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very interesting story, when is the next part coming, how will her work progress?

patilliepatillie5 months ago

Cheating, witholding sex from hubby, not a good turn of the tale, getting cucky.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot! I want a slut wife like Kate!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Another cuck husband and happily cheating slut. Yawn…a little creativity would be nice to see.

AmbulAmbulabout 2 months ago

The author did a very good job describing Kate’s thoughts and feelings as she begins her evolution into a slut and whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersims71@sims71
New to this site. Came here to get some inspiration on how to write my story about an actual event that happened early in our marriage. Please read my first story called "Hot Slutty Night". Then the follow on stories are: 2. The job Interview 3. Kates New Job 4. Kates New Life...