The Job Interview

Story Info
Kailie goes to a job interview at a major multinational.
2k words
3.8
15.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The Job Interview

I leave the office on my way to the elevator smiling happy for the result of the job interview I just had, again I see the same man sitting there that I saw when I arrived an hour ago, and again I see how he looks me over with his eyes, with a self-sufficient smile that makes me angry, for a few moments I am about to say something to him, but finally I decide to pass him.

When I reach his height, he stands up and suddenly grabs me by the waist with one of his hands and despite my resistance, he introduces me into one of the empty offices and takes me to one of the couches, there he sits next to me and starts kissing me and caressing my body over my clothes.

Before I know it, he has removed my panties and has placed his head between my legs devouring my pussy, his tongue soon slips inside, and his mouth takes over my clitoris causing me to start moaning with pleasure. He doesn't stop until he brings me to orgasm not caring in the least that I continue to resist.

As I recover from my orgasm, he stands up and unbuttons his pants releasing his cock, without quite knowing why I first bring one of my hands to it slowly stroking it, then I bring my other hand and seconds later I reach down and start sucking it.

I've barely sucked a couple of cocks before, but now I'm behaving like I'm an expert cock sucker, kissing it, licking it and taking it into my mouth with no problem, his fingers playing in my pussy keep elevating my pleasure, not allowing me to think about anything that's going on.

He helps me stand up to undress better, telling me as he does so how beautiful I am and how much fun he's going to have fucking me, his hands playing with my tits and nipples while mine don't let go of his cock.

Without letting go at any time he pushes me against the bed, something that scares me even more, a few seconds ago we were in an office and now we are in what looks like a hotel room, with several people watching and two cameras recording.

"That's it Kailie, swallow it all, it shows what a good slut you are;" one of the men behind the camera says to me, a man I recognize as Mr. Turner, the HR manager of the multinational company that just interviewed me for the job.

I don't answer him, I simply grab the cock again with both hands and start sucking it again, taking it deeper and deeper until I have the entire length inside my mouth.

"Cum in her mouth, make her swallow it all;" orders Mr. Turner again.

At those words I try to pull out, but the man's hand on my head stops me, forcing me to swallow all the cum coming out of his cock.

Again, as when I started sucking the cock, I feel strange, on the one side I feel a tremendous disgust to swallow the semen, but on the other side, it seems natural to do it and when the cock leaves my mouth, I lick cleaning with my tongue the few remains of semen that I have not managed to swallow.

I try to get up to leave, but my body does not respond to my orders, finally I get up, but not to leave but to let the man whose cock I just sucked get up, and another one takes his place lying on the bed, with his cock already hard.

Again, without thinking about it I bend over and take my cock in my mouth, but only for a few seconds, I move up moving over the man placing myself on his cock starting to slowly descend, letting his cock work its way inside me. I let out a small scream as I feel my pussy stretching to make way, I'm sure it's the biggest cock I've ever had in my pussy, and I think it's going to split me in two, although immediately as if something is activated in my mind the discomfort disappears and carried away by an intense pleasure, I begin to move my body, going up and down on the cock.

The orgasm doesn't take long to come, I close my eyes in pleasure and for a few moments it seems as if I wake up from a dream and find myself in another place, but the sensation of a second orgasm being born makes me forget everything.

When the second orgasm hits me, I fall into unconsciousness for a few seconds, when I recover, I am still on the bed, but on my hands and knees, a man is fucking me from behind, while another one is in front of me fucking my mouth, they are two different men from before, which means that there are already four men who have fucked me, and something tells me that there are more waiting their turn with me.

The pleasure is so intense that for a while now I have started crying and begging to be fucked harder, I don't want them to stop, I don't want this to end.

As I expected when the man who is fucking my pussy cums, another one quickly takes his place, just as it happens when the one who is using my mouth cums, I lose count of how many times they fuck me, how many different men use me, only when they grab me and put me on my knees on the floor do I feel this is ending.

Again, I have a cock in front of me, and as I look up, I see that it is the man who grabbed me and started this, without hesitation I take the clock back into my mouth even though I barely have it for a couple of seconds, the man pulls out of my mouth and starts cumming all over my face and tits.

The man finishes cumming and I scoop up the remnants of cum with my fingers and take them into my mouth, I don't stop until my whole body is clean, something that seems to satisfy both the man who started it all and Mr. Turner. Again, I try to get up, and again I am unable to, I remain kneeling on the floor, watching as the two men talk.

"What did you think of the new doll model?" asks Mr. Turner.

"It's amazing, the truth is that after what happened with the last model you gave us to try, I've been on the verge of not coming, but I'm glad I did;" answers the man looking at me.

"We've been fucking her for almost six hours, a dozen men, countless orgasms and the bitch looks like she just got out of bed;" the man comments. "When I saw her walk in, I thought she was just another one of the girls coming in for the interview, she looks so real it's scary, when she gave me the warning to start, I got my dick hard just thinking about fucking her."

"So does that mean we closed the deal?" asks Mr. Turner.

"Of course!" replies the man, "The only thing I don't like is that we can't take the dolls with us and have to meet you every time we go to shoot a movie," he says.

"You have to understand that it is a prototype and we still have many improvements to make," Mr. Turner retorts, "But I assure you that our little toy will be ready when you need it."

"Perfect, get it ready for next week, I want to shoot a whole movie and test how the whip marks and hot wax feel on that beautiful body," says the man. "I also hope it won't be long before I have more variety of dolls, I have a scene in mind with this beauty, two redheads and a dozen black stallions," the man adds.

"Don't worry, with the money you're going to advance me as soon as we sign the contract, I'll have no problem having a complete catalog at your disposal in less than a month," says Mr. Turner.

The man walks up to me and grabs me by the chin, lifting my head to look me in the eye.

"Unbelievable," he says again, "It looks so real that it even reminds me of a girl I've seen several times."

"It's possible, the dolls are generated through photographs of various models who have posed for us," says Mr. Turner, "I just hope that when the films are marketed, they won't have any problems."

"I can't believe there are girls who are so silly to pose for photos that are going to be used to make sex dolls," the man says as he heads to the door of the room.

------

I wake up when I hear the phone, pick it up, and on the other end I hear a man's voice.

"Miss Chase, I'm Mr. Turner, I'm calling you to tell you that after yesterday's interviews you've been chosen for the job, show up at the office today at twelve o'clock to sign the contract," he says without any greeting and hanging up as soon as he finishes.

I'm going to get up and do it, I feel like I get a little dizzy and I feel an intense pain all over my body, especially in my pussy.

"Fuck Kailie, now that you're going to start working, you're going to have to start controlling yourself when you go out," I say to myself. I look in the mirror and let out a little scream when I see my shaved pussy with the playboy bunny tattooed, plus I see several hickeys on my tits and neck.

"I'm going to kill Vicki for letting me do this," I exclaim, thinking of who I was able to sleep with last night, "Whoever he was must not have been very good, I don't remember him. I just remember the strange dream I had and how I masturbated to orgasm."

Suddenly, I let out a scream when I realize it's almost eleven-thirty and I quickly head to the bathroom. I take a quick shower and get dressed in the first thing I find. I arrive at the office at twelve o'clock, and a secretary escorts me to Mr. Turner's office.

"Good morning, Miss Chase, welcome to our company," Mr. Turner tells me. "Yesterday we were very satisfied with your interview, we have assigned you to the account of one of our best clients, you will work with him personally."

"Thank you very much, Mr. Turner," I reply, "I assure you that I will give myself body and soul, and you will be glad to have chosen me."

"I have no doubt about that Miss Chase;" Mr. Turner tells me, "I just wanted to tell you one thing about the way you dress, this is a serious company and we like our employees to dress elegantly, but at the same time sexy and provocative, the client you are going to work with thinks the same, I give you an example of how I want to see you dress and behave when you are in my office."

A screen appears on one of the walls of the office, showing a girl dressed in sexy black lingerie kneeling on the floor, sucking a man's cock.

I react nervously to realize that the video is very similar to the dream I had tonight, it's not until the young woman stops sucking her cock for a few seconds and turns to the camera that I realize that the girl in the video is me, and when I do, I'm unable to react, not knowing how I find myself kneeling on the floor, dressed in the same lingerie as in the video with Mr. Turner's cock in my mouth.

The end