Bella on the Beach

Story Info
A teasing teen is forced to take it hard on the beach.
807 words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ap0wers
ap0wers
14 Followers

*Important Note*

The following story is 100% fiction with zero real world relevance, non-consensual sex/sexual assault of any kind is wrong and should never be accepted. If you are considering or have committed such an offence I suggest you get serious psychiatric help.

====================

Bella loved to show off her body, at 19 she knew she made a lot of guys heads turn and going to the beach was her chance to really show it off. Today she and her friends had gone down with the intention of showing off their bodies, they lived to tease and then scold men for being pervy.

Lying on her towel she massaged the sunscreen into her legs, making sure to do it in a way that was clearly suggestive. Sure enough it had attracted more than a few looks from local men. She needed to go to the toilet for a piss but knew it was a good 5-10min walk away, and probably was full and smelly. She decided she'd just pee in the bushes.

One of the guys that had been spying on her was with two other men, he shoved them and pointed to her making her way deep into the bushes. They crept up inside the bushes behind her trying not to get too deep, one of them spotted a broken glass bottle on the ground, he could see it coming in handy so he picked it up. There she was this teasing bitch pissing out in the open, they waiting until she was done and pulling up her bikini bottoms before rushing her and pulling her up against a tree. The man with the bottle made sure to show it to her, "bitch don't you dare scream or I will bury this in your neck!" Bella stayed quiet absolutely terrified, she'd known she was turning head but didn't expect this! "We've been watch you rub yourself and show off your body to the world, you wanted this, you wanted mens cocks to devour you! Well now you're gonna get it!"

He yanked down her bikini bottoms so they dropped to her ankles and immediately pulled out his rock hard cock, he rubbed it up and down against her pussy. Despite herself she felt her pussy getting damp, maybe she did want this? "Haha she's getting wet boys, she wants us!!!" And with that comment he thrusted hard into her pussy, the other men ensured she was pinned against the tree as the first of the 3 men started the rape. He wasn't kind, he slapped her ass, squeezed her throat, and yanked on her hair. He started grunting hard and Bella knew he was about to cum, "FUCK, FUCK, YEAH TAKE MY CUM YOU SLUT!!!" With each further thrust more cum squirted out of him, finally he felt like she'd milked him and he pulled out. Bella felt the cum dribble down her inner thigh.

No sooner had the first man removed himself did the other two toss her to the ground so she was on all fours, one of them positioned himself at her pussy and the other at her mouth. Immediately they began spit roasting her fucking her like a a cheap whore. Despite the violence and ferocity Bella couldn't help but get turned on by this, she had often had fantasies of being taking roughly and this seemed to unless a primal urge inside of her. Instinctively she began thrusting and shifting with the men to get as much pleasure as she could, moaning on the man's cock in her mouth. The man behind her spanked her ass hard and was in total ecstasy, be began to grunt like an animal and shouted "you fucking slut, take my cum!!!!" He shot load after load into her pussy leaving it a sloppy mess, when he pulled out they swapped positions so the man who was using her mouth immediately started fucking her sloppy pussy. He didn't last long while the other man got her to suck him clean, he shot yet another load into Bella's fertile pussy. Pulling out cum just dribbled out of her and Bella was feeling super horny.

Almost sensing this the men held her up in the air, one on either side while the other man finger fucked her hard making a sloppy slapping sound as he did it. Finally she couldn't hold back and moaned hard with an orgasm, twitching and shaking in their arms. The man who finger fucked her then shoved his sloppy cum drenched hand in her mouth, Bella instinctively sucked on it.

They dumped her there and made a quick exit from the beach. Bella laid there for an hour before finally getting her bottoms on and went back to the beach. All she could think about was how could she make that happen again.

ap0wers
ap0wers
14 Followers