The Job Offer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam looks at his partner-slut and says, "Are you enjoying your meal?" He snickers a bit.

Sasha is finishing licking her finger with her lips and says, "Yummy, you know I do. You taste so gooood, Master. I love your cream so much; it fills me up. How's your meal?"

Smiling at her, he says, "The stir-fry is very good. But the best meal is being inside you, baby. Love spending time with you, plunging my cock in all of your holes. Love you so much, baby."

Sasha feels elated and says, "Aww, I love you so much, Master. I am glad that you like my holes and filling them up. Also, I enjoy our time as lovers and being your submissive with our dynamic. You make me so happy; words don't do it justice. I just try to give everything that I am to you, Master."

Sam then finishes up, but says, "I appreciate it. You're the best slut, a guy can hope for babe. I can't get enough of you and you make me happy as well."

Sasha thinks she got all the cum out of her, but licks her lips and swallows. Then leans forward to kiss her Master on his lips. But before she does, says, "I love you."

Before leaning to accept that kiss, he says, "Love you too."

As they break apart and looking at each other for a moment but it seems a lot longer for the both of them. Smiling, Sam then says, "So, what are you planning for the rest of the day?"

Sasha breaks eye contact and sits up straight; she then says, "Probably another shower, but honestly I don't know. Just as long as it's with you, Master. That's all I care about."

Shower sounds good. Getting off his chair, he puts his dirty bowl and utensils into the sink and then looks at his partner-slut and says, "Are you coming?"

Smiling, she says, "With pleasure, Master. Where are we going?"

Sam then just smiles back and says, "Just following the lady's advice. Let's take a shower and then figure things as we go."

She follows his lead but says, "Sounds like a plan!"

The shower was great for the both of them; they helped each other clean up, but proceeded to grope and hug each other under the downpour of hot, steamy water. They both stayed indoors and relax in the living room to watch something on Netflix. Cuddling on the couch, being in each other's arms, watching something, but for the both of them, they weren't paying much attention. They were just focused on each other and enjoying their embrace; plus the feeling it represents. Finding this out much later than expected; Sam turns off the TV and just relish the feeling of her close by. He then says, "What are you thinking about, baby?"

Sasha looks up and says, "Just wish we could stay like this forever, Master. I just enjoy being with you, always. Whether it's in your arms, laying next to you and/or working alongside. Just happy that I am yours now and forever."

Sam just smiles but then says, "I feel the same way. It took me a long while to search my feelings for you, but once I did, it has not conflicted me. Wish we could stay like this too, but things have changed; I have changed and our relationship too. We are forming a pack and a harem; your sister-slut, Heather, will be here on Tuesday. Plus, your premonition suggests that there will be another. So we can't stay like this forever, but to embrace the change, baby. I know you look forward to having Heather with us. Just remember, my feelings for you have not changed. You're the one I want most; adding more will be challenging, but I know you well enough and will keep me on my toes."

Smiling, she says, "You know I will, but you are right. I look forward to having my sister-slut with us. Just going to miss our alone time with you."

Shaking his head, Sam then says, "Remember, she is only here during the week. On weekends, she will be in the lab and I am all yours. If you want more, we can establish date nights, but that is up to you, babe."

Sasha feels warmth radiating from what she just heard. Something to think about as her right hand leaves their post on his chest to roam freely downward to his groin. To her surprise, he is rock hard. She then grips him, but then strokes his magnificent cock. She then says, "How long have you been hard?"

Smiling, Sam then says, "For a while now. I can't help it. Every time I am close to you like this, it just wants more of you."

Biting her lip, she then says, "That's not a problem, Master. I feel the same way. When I am close to you, I get moist and the longer I am with you, it gets wetter. Since my morning wake-ups will not happen in the foreseeable future, I need to tackle this now." And with that, she slides down and pulls down his shorts to gander at his magnificent cock again. She grabs a hold of him and strokes him. Looking up to meet his eyes, she then descends and begins her ministrations of taking all of him into her throat. She relishes the feel and his taste as she devours his cock. From time to time, she will look up and stare into his eyes. Sharing with him, she loves him so much and loves his cock.

Sam's restless a bit; most of the time he is half asleep when she does this. Now watching her. Fuck, he shudders through the bliss of her mouth wrapped around his shaft and glans. Letting her do her magic, he stifles a groan, but it just edges her further. Watching her bob up and down has his eyes rolling backwards. She is really working his cock hard. Part of him wants to reach out and take over, but this is what she enjoys doing. She loves to give head and is in her element. So he just relaxes on the couch and let her do her thing. Soon it becomes unbearable, and now he groans. He is desperately fighting with himself not to cum cause it feels so damn good.

She breaks off contact to suck and lick his giant balls, but continues to stroke him with her left hand. She looks up and sees her Master, squirming with delight. Sasha thinks to herself; this is all mine and now I am going to share it with his harem. If it brings him pleasure, then it will be the same for me, too. My love for him grows no bounds; for him to be the Alpha, he needs more than just a vampire slut, and with each addition to his harem will he become powerful. This is his destiny, and glad to be right by his side every step of the way.

Breaking out of her thoughts, she then takes him once again into her mouth and down her throat. Bobbing her head, releasing a bit but then plunging down to take more of him. Her eyes roll back into her head. The feeling of his cock getting thicker and knowing he is using her major hole for his need sets her off. Her eyes roll back with a look at him, and can see that he's trying to hold strong, but all she can do is shake her head.

Seeing her shake her head, he gives in and feels his balls constrict and pull upwards. Watching her bob up and down, stroking and increasing the pressure with her mouth and tongue. It's only a matter of time, he thought he could hold back much more, but his cum has other ideas. Locked and loaded, he grips the couch and trusts upwards to only scream, "Ah, FUCK! SASHA...." To shoot rope after rope of cum down her throat. The need is unbearable and continues to thrust into her throat to deposit more of himself into her depths. Soon, he loses himself into the pleasure and drops to let her coax more of his seed into her mouth.

Her mouth and ministrations continue to work and help bring forth more cum out of his cock. Once he collapses down fully, does she go down and take his cock to pull the rest of his cum out of him? Sasha knows he is very sensitive, but stroking him helps pull the leftover upwards and out. She just licks up and savours the taste of him. She is indeed in her moment and is glowing. Swallowing it all down, she looks up towards him and says, "Thanks, Master. For another sweet deposit of yummy cream. You shot 9 glorious shots down my throat and another 8 and a bit into my waiting mouth. Thanks for your donation and for giving me your essence."

Sam motions her to come back up to cuddle and she follows his instructions. Feeling her resting on his chest, he then says, "Sasha, you're insatiable, but God, I love it. You're welcome, my love. Love feeding my vampiric slut what she desires. All I feel like at this moment is to sleep with you in my arms. Have to get up early to do my rounds and protect what is mine. Night, baby." With that, he closes his eyes, and falls into the void to sleep.

Sasha just caresses his chest but says in a whisper, "Goodnight, Master, sweet dreams. I will protect what is mine while you sleep."

Sam is gone deep into darkness; the blowjob took everything out of him and then some. He is in a deep sleep and only sees darkness until he sees movement in the distance. Running towards him, he sees the glowing blue eyes and knows it's his wolf. Waiting for him to come to a stop and speak to him; what advice will he bring me today? He wonders.

The Dire stops and shifts into his hybrid form and speaks. He then says, "Today is your first day as an Alpha. Your harem is growing, but be patient; let them come to you. They will see what type of Alpha you are and will come to you willingly. Be mindful and look out for others to join your pack. Today starts your reign. There will be many challenges, but remember who you are and respect the surrounding advice. You got this."

Sam sees the Dire shift into his wolf form but has questions; he shouts, but the wolf turns around and leaves him. That is when his alarm blares off from his phone, waking him up out a sound sleep. Time to get things started; first day on the job as the Alpha...

Getting up before your alarm sounds off is remarkable, but getting an extra couple of minutes of sleep would've been beneficial but duty calls. It's tough but someone has to do this and since he has no pack yet, it all falls on to him to keep what he treasures most safe. Not bother to clean up or splash cold water on his face, Sam grabs some clothes and heads out the door. He walks across the floor to see if Sasha is in her bedroom and finds that she is not there. Deflated a bit, he decides to just speak her name, hoping to get a reply; sure enough, she is downstairs in the basement. Heading downstairs to the basement, he notices she is just about to finish a bag of blood.

Seeing her drinking a bag is kind of erotic and sexy in some ways; it would be same if she was downing a beer. Standing there and just watching her slowly deflate the bag, he just says, "Sorry to bother you, but I was going to head out and get familiar with the territory that surrounds our home and others. Thinking of establishing a perimeter of about 5 miles out for now."

Finishing the bag, she crushes it to a plastic ball and chucks it into the recycle container. She then licks her lips to get any excess blood and to look sexy as hell while doing it. Looking at her Master, she says, "Five miles sounds about good; once you establish a pack, you can go out further to protect your territory. Do you want me to come with you or hold the fort?"

Taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly to calm himself internally from what just transpired, he then says, "For today, I like to do this on my own so I can be more familiar with the surroundings and the perimeter. Perhaps in the future, I would appreciate the company." Deep down, Sam knows he has to let Sasha take an active role because she is his partner in all things. It will be tough, but deep down knows she can take care of herself. She's a vampire no less and has taken the Major's combat training. It's tough giving up that control because she's his first and loves her the most.

Sasha feels sadden and deflated by his answer but understands that this is his right as Master/Alpha. She sees a little hope afterwards; perhaps in time he will let up. But in the meantime, she will protect what is hers for the time being. Smiling and trying not to look discouraged, she says, "Ok, Master. I understand completely. If you require my help, please call me. I will walk you out, my love." She looks up at him and reaches up to pat his shoulder to encourage him to turn around and head back upstairs.

Sam turns around and heads upstairs with Sasha in tow. Part of him knows it's for the best, but he knows his lover/slut really well. He bets she took it the wrong way; but left an opening for the future, possibly. Best thing is to let it go; concentrate on the now than the future. Hmm, hearing the click of the bookcase being locked up, Sam turns around to see her. With an open arm, he waits for her so he can wrap his arm around her shoulders before heading to the dining room. He enjoys the closeness of her and hopes it helps to reassure her he still cares. Once they reach their destination, he turns towards her and says, "I should be gone for a couple of hours. Take care of the house and I will be back shortly. Just want to get familiar with the grounds. Ok?"

Shaking her head, she says, "No worries, Master. I understand. (Smiling) Next time, perhaps."

Returning her smile, he just says, "Thanks for your understanding. I know you want to help me; it's just I want to know the way of the land before putting my sexy slut out in the field. Plus, how will we be able to communicate out there, hmm? Anyway, I will miss you, baby. Take care and see you soon." He grabs her ass with both hands and then gives her a peck on the lips before slowly taking off his clothes to head out.

Feeling him grab her ass and giving a few pecks on her lips; helps her understand him better and gives her a rise of sorts. Nodding her head and watching him strip, she says, "You better get going, Master. If you keep stalling, I might attack and keep you here a while longer." With that, she slaps his ass to get a move on.

With that slap and encouragement, Sam slides the patio door open and heads out into the chilly morning. Taking a deep breath, he shifts; joints popping, bones elongating, and hair sprouting, transform into his black wolf. Picking up the bag with his teeth, he sets out to the oak tree amongst the pines before heading out to the perimeter. Heading out 5 miles from home, he marks his territory with a swipe of his claws against a tree. Getting the lay of the land, he heads East. Running and scanning the area, checking out certain landmarks to establish a grid of sorts. With his powerful paws, he takes no time to get to the eastern edge of the woods that meets the residential area. Placing claw marks to signify where he's been, he turns around and heads west. Heading back, will take some time, covering ground that has already been covered once till he gets to the halfway mark. Taking a breather, he listens to his surroundings. Hearing the forest has a calming quality to it and with a burst of energy, Sam takes off west. It's a shorter distance to navigate before heading to the residential area, but overall it's a start. Marking the path, he heads back to the midpoint before heading home.

When he gets home, he shifts back to his human form and enters his home. Immediately, he is finding paper and pencil to make a map of this territory and putting down key landmarks to identify the land. He also writes roughly where his markings are located. Tonight was a quiet night, but the run was exhilarating and enjoyable. Over time, things will get easier when his pack gets bigger and more people help defend his territory.

Once the map is done, Sam raids the fridge for a bite to eat before heading upstairs for a shower and then a nap. Calling ahead, he asks if Sasha wants to take a shower with him and instantly she is there. Seeing her in the buff puts a smile on his lips. Walking in, he turns on the shower and gets the temperature just right before dousing his hair, then the rest of his body. Reaching out, he grabs hold of her and brings her under the shower head to get wet and into his embrace. Once there, he leads down and kisses her lips.

Sasha then says between kisses, "Not complaining, but what's all this for?"

Sam just stares into her blue eyes and just says, "I just miss you, Sasha-baby. I know it's only been three hours, but I missed you."

Smiling and caressing his body, she then says, "I missed you too, Master. It's tough to find things to occupy your time when you are out running around, sleeping, or on a mission. I know you have your reasons, but I want to be more useful. I want to help you out, Master."

Nodding his head and then leaning his head to hers, he then says, "I understand you, Sasha. More than you know. I know you're the first person of my harem and pack; however, I worry about you my love. I can't lose you; you're my rock and the love of my life. I hope you understand."

Feeling his embrace and the water sliding off their bodies, Sasha looks up at him and says, "Master, I understand, but you have to remember I am more than a lover and slut. I am your ride or die partner till the end. I know this is new to you, but if you don't put some trust in people that empowers you, then you'll be doing this all on your own. It's tough, my love, I know, but to be the Alpha, you need to open yourself up. Whatever you decide, I will do. No questions asked because you are my Master and Alpha."

Nodding his head, he knows that she's right and needs to be more involved. Remembering his dream with his wolf, he suggested I need to listen to the surrounding people. That is how you become a better Alpha. Taking a few minutes, he then says, "Sasha-baby, care to run with me tomorrow morning to check the perimeter and get your bearings on our territory?"

Stepping back, she jumps for joy and thanks her Master with a big and sloppy kiss. She then says, "Yes, I will run with you tonight."

Sam's eyes light up, watching Sasha jump up and down for joy. It was a joy for him too, watching her breasts bounce has made his cock slightly aroused. Glad she embraced him after her bouncing; things could take a turn elsewhere in a hurry. Enjoying her kiss, he then separates himself from her and says, "I think we need to clean ourselves with some soap; I know I do from all the running, but it's up to you. I doubt you stink."

Sasha nods her head about separation and washing themselves but says, "Technically you're right, we don't stink but from what you have learned, we smell like ash. However, I have this Master, who likes to use my holes and fills me up with cum. So I like to keep those areas refreshed; plus I enjoy taking showers. I enjoy how the water flows over my body; it's relaxing and helps warm me up. I also enjoy taking them with you, too."

"Noted. It's good to know, and I am glad that you like them. I enjoy taking them with you; we'll be using a lot of water during the week with our recent addition, but it's well worth it. Need to finish up and get to bed for a nap. We have a big day tomorrow and we have to get ready for our new guest. We'll have to set aside our dresser and closet space to accommodate her clothes. I know we're both excited but truth be told it will be a test of sorts: living with another person, trial and error, hope we can do it since we both know in the coming weeks, there will be another. Any case, I know we'll make her feel welcomed." Sam says as he washes the dirt and stench off his body with soap and water.

Biting her lip, Sasha turns to him and says, "You're right. I forgot that we have to set aside room for her belongings. Definitely a trial and error, but I just have a feeling it will work out. Remember, she wants both of us and to explore this triad relationship. It will work because we both like her very much. Don't worry, Master."

Smiling at his partner-slut, he says, "I am not worried. Perhaps while I am asleep, you can tackle on making some space for our new roommate. Whether it's my room or yours, we can let her decide on where she would like to store her stuff." Still thinking while he dries off. He then asks, "I totally forgot about this, but have you tried picking up the coin that you left on the countertop since? Just wondering."