The Job Offer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha then says, "No, I haven't; it slipped my mind. I bet it will burn now, but if you like, I can touch it to see if I am immune or not. Up to you, Master?"

Nodding his head, he says, "Perhaps after the shower, you don't have to pick it up, but just touch it with your finger. We know you were immune to it when you drank my blood. Just wondering for how long and/or have an immunity to it."

Sasha turns off the water and heads over to the sink. She touches the coin with her index finger and its cool to the touch for a bit, but over of course of 15 seconds, she feels warmth, then 15 seconds after that, heat. Within a minute, her finger feels the burning sensation and lets go. Looking at her finger, she sees her skin slowly change color from bright red to pink and back to normal. She then says, "Well, our phlebotomist girlfriend might be on to something. For 30 seconds, I felt nothing and then it changed slightly after. Perhaps she is right; drinking your blood from time to time will build a tolerance within me. Only time will tell, Master."

Walking over to her and standing behind her, he wraps his arms around her upper chest to bring her close to him. He then says, "I would feel most comfortable with you in the field knowing that you have a resistance or even an immunity to titanium and silver. You're right, time will tell. Having a phlebotomist close by can help with the process and findings much quicker."

Sasha cherishes his embrace cause it makes her feel loved and protected. Her fingers caress and stroke his arm as he shares his thoughts for her. She knows it's tough for him to give in to her demands to help. It's very charismatic of him to want to protect the ones that he loves, but again, he has no pack to back him up just yet. So his harem should step in and back him up. She gets it; he wants to be the harem's protector but it should go both ways. The harem should protect and offer advice to our Alpha because we love and cherish him deeply.

Breaking contact, he walks out of the bathroom and tosses his towel into the hamper. As he walks out of her bedroom, he says, "Heading to my bed for a nap; care to join me, baby?"

She is at his side in seconds, reaching out with her left hand to intertwine her fingers with his. Walking hand in hand, they walk across the hall, passing the 2nd bedroom and the bathroom before heading to his bedroom. Once inside, he walks to his side of the bed and lays down. Watching him get into his bed, she does the same on her side of the bed, but turns around so her master can spoon up against her. Immediately, she feels his right arm wrap around her and bring her ever close to him.

Feeling her close gives him a calming effect and also arousing one, too. He then thinks of something that would excite her a bit but would be torture when he falls asleep. Fighting back a yawn, his right index finger moves from her belly, up and between her breasts to poke her in the mouth to open up. With enough prodding, she opens her mouth and allows his finger to probe her mouth and tongue.

She sucks on his finger as if it was a small dick. It feels good, but he has other ideas about what to do with his wet finger. He drags out of her mouth to slide back down between her breasts and circles her left areola with it. Slowly her skin around the nipple becomes excited and bumps form; plus feeling his fingers circle around her nipple excites her. A shudder goes through instantly, as her areolas contract, causing her nipple to grow into a sharp point. She moans softly because it feels so good and doesn't want it to stop. She's instantly aroused but then hears him say, "Love you baby" before he breathes heavily and then calmness.

Still in his arms and aroused, but hearing him sleeping next to her has her conflicted once more. Shaking her head, she smiles to herself and thinks, 'Damn you, Master. Getting me all wet and then falling asleep. You know how to torture me, good.' Overall, she wouldn't give it up for the world. She cherishes these moments with him. Taking a deep breath, she just enjoys his embrace for a bit before getting up and tackling his task and come up with a late lunch for him. Once 15 minutes passes by, she slowly withdraws from him and rolls off the bed. Turning to look back, she misses his embrace and being next to him but knows that after his nap, he will be close with her once again. Time to tackle some stuff while Master sleeps. Hmm, perhaps head back to her bedroom to put something sexy on and then make room for our new guest...

Sasha tiptoes back to her room and rummages through her drawers to find something sexy to wear. Smiling to herself, she wears a Halter Backless Lace Babydoll. The coloring is light blue and comes with a matching thong but forgoes it and just wear the babydoll lingerie. Putting it on, she glances in the mirror and smiles; it still fits like a glove and stresses her curves nicely. Sasha decides to remove all of Samuel's (Husband) clothes from the walk-in and dresser. She then carried them to the other bedroom that was once been the twins' room. I have not touched the room itself in ages; perhaps she should look into putting things into boxes for storage and using the space once again. The harem is slowly expanding, and she knows women need space of their own for their needs. Something to think about and with that idea, she reaches for her phone and starts making a list of ideas and things to do.

Checking the clock, she sees that two hours have come and gone. Perhaps it's time to take a breather of sorts from moving and re-arranging things into the twins' room. Time to head downstairs and see what can she make for Master for lunch. Heading downstairs to the kitchen, she checks the cupboards for ideas. Nothing is coming to mind until she opens the freezer; and sees frozen chicken breasts. Pulling out the bag and defrosting a few, she sets out in making some Chicken Parmesan. It takes her some time to thaw and cook the chicken, since it was frozen, but well worth it since Master was still sleeping. Hopefully, the smell of protein will wake him up.

Smelling a hint of baked chicken permeates up to the second floor, Sam awakens and finds himself hungry for some meat. Unconsciously, he gets out of bed and throws on some clothes and makes his way to the kitchen. As he walks in, he asks, "What is that delicious smell?"

Smiling to herself, she says, "I wish it was me you were smelling, but alas, it's not. I am cooking you some Chicken Parmesan with green beans. It's almost done. Why don't you take a seat and I will prepare a platter for you, Master."

Still half asleep, he takes her advice and walks to the breakfast nook, but before he does it, he slightly slaps her ass and grips it. It takes a moment for the image to pop into his brain with what he just slapped. Definitely slapped her ass, however felt the lace but didn't feel any panty; just bare skin. His eyes open and sees his partner-slut in a blue backless babydoll lingerie with no panty on. The babydoll just sits below her hips, and exposing her ass slightly. Looking downward, you can see her pussy lips are slightly open with her stance as she works the stove. Instantly it piques his interests and his cock is slowly gaining some strength.

Feeling his presence gets her all warmed up; shockingly enough, Master doesn't notice what she is wearing when he comes down the stairs. Cares more about what I am cooking than what I am wearing. Hmm, ok; whatever. After answering his question about what she was making him for lunch; he slaps her ass and then grabs it for a bit. It startled her at first, but the feeling of his hand on her derriere felt remarkably pleasing. It's too bad it was brief; guess he is more interested in food than asking to turn down the heat and fuck me behind again. Guess she isn't lucky today; oh well, pleasing her Master with food will suffice. She brings over the platter of Chicken Parm with a bowl of cooked green beans to him. She then says, "Be careful, it's hot. Let it cool down a bit before digging in. Hold up, let me get you a bottle of water to help wash it down for you." Walking to the fridge, she grabs a bottle and then sets it down for him, then says, "Bon appetite."

Sam is famished and just digs into his meal. Taking the first bite of the Chicken Parm, slowly wakes him up from his drowsiness. With each bite, he becomes more awake; plus the cold water helps too. It doesn't take him long to consume all 4 pieces of the Chicken Parmesan and the bowl of green beans. Patting his belly, he looks over to his partner-slut and says, "That definitely hit the spot. Thank you so much for making it for me, baby." He then gives her a wink.

She just smiles and shrugs a bit. Getting out of the chair, she reaches over to grab the platter to clean up but says, "Glad you enjoyed that, Master. Your appetite amazes me sometimes." She walks over to the sink to rinse the pots and pans before placing them into the dishwasher. With her vampire reflexes, she can clean up the kitchen in no time. Soon she is wiping the counter clean with a dishrag.

The protein definitely helped him wake up, but it gave him time to look at what his slut was wearing. Seeing her in a light blue babydoll lingerie that's backless, and a halter shows off her curves in great detail. Watching her move leaves him breathless and slightly parched. All he can think about is how the babydoll stresses her body nicely. The lingerie does wonders supporting her DDD breasts, but the back is flawless. The see through lace does wonders to her off-white skin of her derriere; plus, seeing her move gets him all hot and bothered. Reaching down, he strokes his 12 inch cock while she cleans the kitchen. He continues to watch her move about and wonders what should he do with her today. Then a thought comes to his mind, all three holes; he still has to claim one more hole to make his slut happy.

She turns around and watches her Master change expression as quickly as turn itself. She then says, "What?"

Shaking his head, he says, "Nothing, just watching you work, babe. Ate so much food, feeling kinda tired and should lie down to burn some of these calories. Care to walk with me?" With that, he slowly gets out of his seat to fix his growing cock, but sees that her eyes are fixed, to where his hands are and forgoes it. Let her eyes feast on what her sexy body did to him while cleaning the kitchen.

Sasha smiles at what she sees; guess she still has it. Making her Master hard without touching him is the best compliment you can give to her. Seeing that bulge gets her ramped up another notch. Her mouth salivates, as well as her pussy. She watches him walk towards her and tries not to stare at the big pool noodle in his shorts and look at him. Smiling, she says, "Sure, Master. Lead the way."

Grabbing her right shoulder with his right hand, he smacks her ass with his left and says, "How about you lead the way, baby?" Smiling at her cause the slap pushes her forward so his eyes can feast on her derriere.

Feeling that slap on her ass felt divine and help propel her forward. Knowing that he's hard for her and probably feasting on her ass makes her nether lips saturated. Moisture drips down her leg because the anticipation is slowly killing her. She slowly climbs up the stairs, but then pauses and turns around to ask him a question. "My room or yours?"

Shaking his head, he says, "Neither. This is a fine place, right here and now. So open your legs a bit and bend over." As he reaches for the bottom of his shirt and takes it off and then drops the shorts, then kicks them to the side.

Seeing him take off his clothes startles her a bit; she thought he was kidding about the place but seeing him bare it all; fuck, he's serious about fucking her on the stairwell. Shaking her head a bit, she follows her Master's instructions to a tee. She bends over, awaits for either more orders or to feeling him mount her from behind. Suddenly she feels him, but not in a way that she thought. See feels all of him gliding between her lower lips; coating his cock with her wetness.

Sam grabs hold of his cock and slides it between her nether lips to coat it with her wetness. He knows she is expecting something else, but all in due time. Once his cock is surely coated, he aligns himself at her entrance and in one swift go; slides it deep into her. Instantly, she clamps down and shudders through her first orgasm of the day. He allows her to get control, but today is about fucking and not about how many orgasms she is getting. And with that, he pulls out but only to drive it back in. Slowly but surely, his tempo increases.

It always amazed Sasha when her Master inserts himself deep into her cunt. She cums so hard and is happy that her Master lets her enjoy each orgasm. After the waves concluded, she feels him ramp upwards. With each stroke of his cock, she moans in delight. It just fuels her core and soon the rippling effect spills over and another wave is about to crash down and around her. She grabs hold of the edge of the stair and moans a "FUCK" and tightens up her cunt as the wave crashes down on her, but her Master keeps thrusting into her cunt. She shudders through it but finds that his continued thrusting prolonged the waves, which made the orgasm last significantly longer. With each thrust into her, the moans elevate up the hill to form yet another wave.

Sam knows his slut is probably wondering what's going on; but again, he doesn't have to inform her of anything because he's the Master. Time to change it up. He reaches for her hair with his right hand and grabs hold of it. He continues to pull on it until she is standing upright. Now his cock is slightly hitting her at a different angle and rubbing on that patch of sensitive skin that makes up her G-spot. Instantly the moans get louder and he can feel the shudder go through her. He then whispers and says, "Enjoying it? Do you love this cock?" And as she answers his questions, he then says, "Remember, you wanted all three holes owned." With that, he pulls out and lets her fall.

Sasha whimpers as she is being pulled up by her hair, but the changing angle of his cock entering her is rocking her insides up. She knows his cock is rubbing against her G-spot and it feels wonderful, but a shudder goes down her spine and another wave is being jostled to crash down on her any minute. Hearing his questions, she responds by saying, "Yes, I am enjoying it and I love your cock, Master." After she answers his questions, her third orgasm crashes down and around her. She screams when it happens, but it's something that Master says right before confuses her. When he pulls out of her, instantly she feels his loss but rides the wave of her third orgasm.

He gives her a moment to enjoy the sweet bliss of her third orgasm. Just watching her, he can see the wave is slowly dissipating and that is when he aligns his cock at her puckered starfish and thrust deep into her. Instantly she clamps down for her first anal orgasm and the shock of him entering her sends her screaming. Enjoying the new tightness and feel of her asshole; he waits patiently until her orgasm subsides before pulling out and thrusting back in.

When he entered her backdoor, it all made sense to his question; all three holes claimed. It's what she wanted and by god, he delivered for sure. To feel him push against her sphincter sent her beast forward; instantly her fangs came out and her nails dug into the wooded step to brace herself. Her mind is screaming, 4 orgasms, but this is the biggest one yet. As her fourth orgasm dissipates; she can feel a change go through him.

Sam then asks her to take off her babydoll lingerie; she complies by reaching back behind her head and pulling it off her. He then shudders a bit and his beast takes hold of him; his teeth and claws elongate. Gripping her waist with his claws, he digs in and a cry escapes her lips, but then says, "This hole belongs to me. I claimed it; just like I claimed all of you." And with that, he withdraws his cock, but then slamming it back into her.

She can't believe it. Her master is taking her third hole as promised and has released his beast. Perhaps he will become primal and give me the fuck that I soooo desire. When she feels his claws grab hold of her waist and dug in, she cried through it. A shudder went through her because of the pain mixed with the pleasure of his hold upon her. Sasha listens to her Master about claiming her third hole; she felt proud and spoke up by saying, "Yes, Master. You claimed my third hole. You took my anal cherry and only you may use it." Again, her beast takes hold of her and she digs into the stairwell with her nails. She turns her head and says, "FUCK THIS ANAL SLUT, MASTER. I AM YOUR WHORE. GIVE ME YOUR COCK, ALPHA."

Sam lets go and gives her what she wants, a good thorough fucking of her ass. Slowly he turns up the tempo and ramping up his thrusts deep into her cavity. Whimpers leave her lips, but then they turn into moans. Soon he can see that her right hand leaves the step to reach back and play with her clit and feel his balls pounding her from behind. With another cry, she clamps down on him and is experiencing another anal orgasm, but Sam doesn't care but continues to fuck her hole. Once her orgasm dissipates, he lets go of her right hip and smacks her right cheek hard to cause some bruising and then slaps the other one for good measure before coming back to grip her ass.

The second anal orgasm was remarkable, but she can feel her Master continuing to pump his massive cock deep into her; making the orgasm last longer. Feeling his right claw release her waist, she felt some relief, but to feel his hand slap her right and then left butt cheeks left her stunned. It hurt a lot more than his previous slaps, but his continued vigor of his cock fucking her ass helps with the pain. She keeps bouncing back and forth between pain & pleasure. Constantly keeping her guessing; and soon he grips her waist once more, and she cries out again.

Sam loses himself and gives into his primal nature and just fucks his slut hard. She is his first slut, and he owns every part of her. With a primal howl, he can feel his need rise within him. With his left hand, he releases her waist to reach forward and claw her back. Digging his nails into her flesh; leaving lines of blood in their wake. Which has her leaving the stair, and arches her back and leans against him.

Sasha continues to moan deeply with each thrust into her. Again she feels some relief when his left hand leaves her waist, but to feel his claws dig into her back and claw down it, left her screaming and brought her up uncontrollably. She feels a shudder go through her and then she hears his howl. It wakes her up and knows that his need is coming soon. Slowly but surely, she can feel his cock become thicker with each drive into her. Reaching back, she grabs his hands from her waist to pull them up to grab her tits. She turns around and says, "Shoot your load deep into me. Claim the third and final hole. CLAIM MY ASS, ALPHA!"

Squeezing her breasts hard, and thrusting into her deeply, Sam unleashes his need and pumps his cum deep into her ass. Rope after rope shoots out of him, but he continues to thrust deeply into her to bury himself and to claim all of her. The need is so powerful that he loses himself in it. The release sends him to a higher plane, but his body just continues to shoot. Suddenly his thrusts become easier but is no longer shooting. Slowly, he just let's go and his beast fades away; leaving him normal once again. Sam collapses on top of her and breathes hard.

She wondered if he was going to bite her shoulder again and braced for it, but it didn't happen. When the first volley of cum was shot deep into her ass, she felt his power and warmth which went through her and to her core. Soon it triggers her third anal orgasm, and she clamps down on him. With each thrust in, her cunt muscles were milking his cock till the last rope was shot. Lots of shudders went through her as she rode the anal wave. God, she can't believe it. He gave her what she wanted and took her like the slut that she was. Even gave in to his primal nature and use her hole for his need. Then to top it some more, he unleashed his beast and used his nails to dig into, claw, and even smack her. Fuck, it was a weird experience, but there is something about it that made it unique and that is the mixture of pain with pleasure. Something to think about in the future. When she comes down from her cloud, she will analyze the experience and share with her Master. She feels amazing and can understand why her Master crashed on her back.