The Job Offer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clamps down once again, but it doesn't stop her Master from thrusting into her. Her cries turn into moans once again as her orgasm slips away, but her love for this man doesn't ebb. She tries to smile up at him to convey that she loves him and that he is doing a wonderful job. His crystallized eyes narrow, and he leans in to kiss her lips sweetly. Her hands leave his back to fall along his face. They caress his cheeks as the kiss continues to be sweet and delicate. Tasting him just fuels her inner core, but his constant driving of his cock between her nether lips has her moaning while kissing her man. The need for him takes a turn, and she wants more of him. Unconsciously, she arches her back, which in turn helps her hips thrust against him, driving his cock deeper into her. Eyes rolling into the back of her skull, her hands fall against the couch, she slowly starts losing herself.

Seeing his slut lose herself, he grabs her hands and brings them above her head with his right hand. His left travels lower to pinch her left nipple; the pain jostles her awake, and he says, "Stay with me, Baby. I am almost there. "He moves faster and soon his thrust are just pounding her pussy. Her cries just fuels his grunts and soon he can feel his cock thicken and the constriction of his balls. His orgasm is inevitable and soon yells out, "FUCK. SASHA-BABY, TAKE IT ALL." And shoot rope after rope of cum deep into her pussy. With each shot, a little more of his strength and power leaves his body. He loses count on how many shots, but just hearing her cries as her fourth orgasm of the night takes over. Guess his cumming pushed her next one, too.

She becomes lost when her Master started to jackhammer his cock into her pussy. The feeling was magical, however, the pinching of her nipple woke her up for a bit, but when he shot his cum deep into her; that's when she woke up. Her fourth orgasm of the night spurred with his shots and came crashing down while he continues to bury his cum deep into her. With one cry, she arches her back to release her last orgasm of the night. She fights against his constraints to reach around and pull herself closer to him. She still feels the waves crash against her when his orgasm leaves him.

Sam collapses onto his slut; all his energy and strength are within her. He gave it his all and just lost into a euphoric haze. Luckily, his slut isn't trying to push him off, but can feel her hands caressing his hair and back. It feels wonderful; to feel her arms and legs around him. She truly loves him with every part of her being. He hears her say something and it just lets him fall deeper into the void.

Sasha is elated with this experience; it wasn't primal, s/m or a hard fucking. This was love making at its finest and she loved it. Anytime with her Master is unique and loves him for it. Her hands play with his hair on the back of his head but soon drop to his back to hug him. She then says, "Relax, Master. You gave me all your love and I appreciate it. Just rest and enjoy yourself. I am here when you wake up." As her hands caress and soothe his back. Her lips press against his face as she leaves little kisses. Her heart flutters a bit. She then whispers, 'I love you, Master.'

Sam is in the void, and for a moment, it's been a long time coming. Before being bitten, this happened every time he fucked his slut when he ate nothing. It would knock him out, however, this is different. His body is unconscious, but his mind is still aware. He just floats within the black until an image appears. A greyish-white wolf is racing through the forest. Three wolves are chasing it. It appears the wolf in the center of the three is the leader and the two on his sides are his betas. It seems the greyish-white wolf is running for its life. Sam then looks into the wolf's eyes and sees they are golden brown and instantly feels a connection. Suddenly, he is being pulled out of the void and back into reality. He slowly comes to his senses and pulls away from his slut.

Sasha feels him stir and sees that he is trying to pull away, but stops him and says, "Take your time, Master. There is no need to rush. Take a couple of deep breaths before pulling away."

Listening, he takes a few deep breaths and then says, "How long was I out for?"

She smiles and says, "About a couple minutes or so, why?"

Sam looks at his partner-slut and says, "It felt longer than a couple of minutes. But before I forget, I saw her. The wolf with greyish-white fur and golden brown irises is coming; I don't know when, but she is being chased. I believe she is the warrior in your vision, my love." With that, he kisses her lips before pulling back. He then smiles down at her as she is thinking about the information he dropped on her and says, "Get out of your head, open your mouth and get ready for a snack." And with that, he pulls his cock out of her cunt to move forward so her lips can take his sloppy member into her mouth to be cleaned off of his cum and hers. She relishes the taste and after a few sucks, his cock is clean. Sam then pulls back and slides off of her, then pulls up his shorts.

Sasha then pulls up her legs to angle her pussy upwards. She then looks at her Master and asks, "Master, can you run into the kitchen and get me a bowl? I don't want to leave your essence on the couch or on the floor when I get up. Thanks." She smiles when her Master leaves her to get that bowl in the kitchen. She then thinks about what just dropped from her Master's lips. The connection with the other female in her vision solidifies. It's definitely her. She had long, sandy-blonde hair. She fits the bill, but when will all this transpire as she ponders?