The Job Offer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a deep breath, Heather then says, "Ok, fine. I will share. It's going to sound ridiculous, but I will share. Happy?" As she looks at Sasha. She then continues and says, "Sam, I am happy with all the fucking we did today; I enjoyed it with you and my sister. I want to keep giving you pleasure, Sam, cause you're my daddy & my Alpha. However, I just feel kind of bad that I am sore down there, to be honest. I feel bad cause I want you, but can't for a bit till I feel better. Are you getting what I am trying to say?"

Sam looks at his partner-slut and she nods her head, letting him know that is the issue. He then turns to Heather and says, "I hear you, baby-girl. I understand why you're feeling down. Let me guess, you wish sometimes that you're a supernatural yourself so you could have faster healing like your sister-slut, hmm?" With a nod of her head, he continues and says, "This must be tough for you, dating two supernaturals that technically can keep fucking nonstop. One day you will get your choice, but for the time being, enjoy all the moments with us. Yeah, you're sore down there, but you still have your mouth. One day, I will claim your third hole; one hole will get sore, two will remain. Don't beat yourself up, just because your sore doesn't mean we will not include you when we mess around."

Sam continues and says, "I can still be intimate with you, Heather. I care about you, your wants and needs. I love you. As your sister-slut says, you will adapt; just give it time. Remember, we are both here for you. I am glad you opened up to me; as I told Sasha, you both mean the world to me. I need both of you; if one link breaks down, then the entire chain will break. We are there for each other. Feel better?"

Heather looks at her sister and gives her a nod, but then says, "Much. Thanks Sam. Sorry for causing you some discomfort. Just being 'Human'." She says with a smile.

Sam then says, "Heather, so are we. Yeah, I might be a werewolf and Sasha a vampire, but we're still or were human once. That's why we can relate. We both want you and want this relationship to work. Every relationship needs communication. When communication fails, then the relationship follows. Anyway, that's enough for tonight. Don't worry about the sheets. I don't mind the pussy juices. Just more to love."

Heather feels embarrassed and says, "You heard that. Even if it was a whisper."

Sam then just chuckles but says, "Yes. I don't know how far but within the house; I can. Don't worry. Sasha leaves plenty and I still love her. Well, it's been a long day and I need to get some sleep. Have to get up at 3am to patrol the grounds. Until then, sleep well my loves. Even you too, Sasha-baby." He leans down and kisses both of them on their forehead; enjoys their embrace and relaxes his eyes. Soon sleep takes hold and he is out.

Sam is in a dreamless state of blackness; resting comfortably with two sexy ladies on each side of him. Feeling their closeness brings a smile to his lips, and he tumbles backwards into the abyss. Soon he sees movement within that blackness and immediately he knows who it is. It's the Dire. Running towards him, he pauses and says, "Good morning, Alpha. I guess congratulations are in order for you bringing Heather into the fold and adding her to your harem. I know you have questions, and that's why I have come to you this morning to answer them."

The Dire continues, and says, "You don't have to say anything since we share the same mind. You have a question about bonding and what you felt this afternoon when Heather professed her love for you. First, you consider Sasha to be your first, but Heather is your first bonded mate. Sasha professed her love for you way before you become the Dire, but she is part of your Harem."

With his mouth open and tongue hanging out, the Dire tries to smile at his Alpha but says, "Even though Heather doesn't bear your mark literally; a bond is still there. She feels your love and devotion every time you mate with her. Now, when one of your mates professes their love for you from the heart and you do the same, then the bond between the two of you solidifies. The more bonds you make/have, the stronger and more powerful you become."

The Dire sits and hears another question. Taking a moment, he then says, "What you felt was the transfer of power from Heather to you. Now let's talk about Sasha's mark; after you received power, residuals transfers to your other mates, hence Sasha. She too gets a portion of your power; each time a new mate professes their love for you for the first time, they will get powerful as well. Each mate will get a unique power once their mark fills up; hence why Sasha's mark looks different from before."

Nodding his head, he continues, "Alpha, you are unique. Most of your power comes from your bonds; that's true power. That's what makes you different from other alphas. Granted with them, they need omegas to bear them offspring and once that happens, then the alpha and pack will increase their power. For you, bonding is more powerful than offspring, but you will get power when you have kids. It's a distinct feeling, but it will help your pack grow. Hope all this helps you understand, Alpha."

The Dire is about to turn away but stops and looks back at the Alpha. He then says, "I feel you, Alpha. I know you're waiting to meet your golden eye omega; be patient because she is on her way. I can't tell you when she will come, but follow the path that is laid for you. Be the Alpha you are meant to be and keep making those bonds stronger. That's enough for now; I will return when the time is right. Farewell, Alpha." With that, the Dire turns away and runs back into the darkness.

The Dire answered most of Sam's questions and that left him happy. However, he's still wondering about that unique power once the mark fills up. Plus, when will the omega and him cross paths? Smiling to himself, when he first heard about the prophecy, he didn't care. But after Heather's confession and the jolt of power from it changed his mind completely. Sam isn't one to believe in fate, but perhaps this is his destiny. One thing is for sure, he can't do this alone. He needs powerful women to be part of his harem and needs to build a pack. So much to do, he wonders how will it fall into place. Perhaps sleeping some more will null at this problem and once he's about to fall deeper into sleep, his alarm goes off.

Rolling over, reluctantly, Sam turns off his alarm. Letting go a deep sigh, he roles and looks at the beauty that's next to him. Heather is just slightly covered with the top sheet. It shows off her curves but doesn't cover her right breast. Sam's mouth waters but gives his girlfriend a peck on the lips, hoping his kiss will wake her up. To his surprise, Sleeping Beauty doesn't even stir. So he leans down and licks her areola with his tongue before suckling her nipple. Pulling back, a smile spreads across over Heather's features and she exclaims, "Daddy, that tickles."

That puts a smile on Sam's face cause those types of interactions help get him semi-hard. Part of him wants to bury himself deep into her once again and/or lie on her soft chest, but duty calls. Throwing the sheet to the side, he rolls to his left to exit the bed but throws back the sheet to cover up the warmth spot he left so his baby-girl can continue to enjoy when he is out & about. Sam walks to the washroom to relieve himself and to grab some boxers to put on. He then whispers, "Sasha?" and sure enough, he hears her response.

Sasha hears her Master's voice and replies accordingly. She then says, "I am downstairs, feeding, Master. All most done."

Sam then whispers, "I will be down shortly; just checking on you, my love."

Sasha smiles when she hears his reply and continues to drink her fill of blood. She wanted to drink a full bag but hearing that her Master was up; she decided to only drink half. Plus, she has a feeling that she will get a sample of his blood later on today; which should tide her over and more. Part of her isn't looking forward to it; she loves Master and doesn't want to hurt or even take advantage of him. But having her very smart sister by her side will help control her anxiety. She just hopes it's worth the risk.

She knows she has come a long way in re-claiming her humanity and getting out of her jail cell, called home. Sasha wishes it was her own doing, but the actual hero is her Master. If it wasn't for him and his premonitions/stubbornness, she would still be at home. For once in her life, she feels like a woman, in control over her own life and who has a purpose. That purpose is to help her Master in achieving his goals and being the person he needs most; whether it be a partner, lover, or slut. She pulls the bag from her lips, seals the punctured holes with some tape before folding the bag in half for next time. Placing it back in the fridge, she feels his presence on the stairwell. Not looking at him, she says, "I will be up shortly, Master. You know how I feel about you watching me feed." She stays in the fridge for a moment; hopeful that her Master will just go back upstairs but he doesn't.

Sam just rolls his eyes and then says, "I know how you feel, but it doesn't bother me. You're a vampire, so what? My feelings for you have not changed. I am glad to have you here with me than the alternative. Are you going to force me to come down to meet you or will you come up to meet me? What will it be, Sasha?"

Sasha closes the refrigerator, and in seconds is standing just below her Master. She makes sure there aren't any blood smears on her or around her lips. Looking up at him, she then says, "Sorry, Master."

Sam them pulls her up to him and stares into her eyes. He then pushes her up against the wall and says, "I love every inch of you, slut. Everyone has their own insecurities. I just want you to know that it doesn't bother me you are a vampire." Leaning forward, he whispers into her ear, and says, "In actuality, it pleases me to no end. Why you might wonder, cause I enjoy fucking all three of your holes. Your speed healing makes you tight every time I use one. On the flip-side, I love you, baby. You've come a long way and I want you to keep striving to become better. Will you do that for me?"

Sasha looks down cause she can't meet his eyes. His words always have meaning and it always surprises her when he motivates her to be better. She then says, "Thanks for the talk, Master. I will try to remember next time." Feeling warm and soaked for him.

Sam just smiles but says, "No, thank you. C'mon, show me. Show me what you are."

Reluctantly, she drops her fangs and smiles. Sasha doesn't like this part of her but knows why her Master is doing this. He wants her to be comfortable with her other side and embrace it. It's part of the healing process.

Sam then leans forward and kisses her lips. Pulling back, he says, "I like what I see. I see a beautiful woman, who is a vampire, but I also see a person, who is slowly accepting herself for what she is because she wants to be a better person, who accepts both halves of herself." Grabbing her hand, he pulls up the stairs. They walk hand-in-hand to the dining room. He opens the sliding glass doors and turns around. Seeing his slut sad and in a pout, he then asks, "Why the sad face?"

Sasha looks up at him and says, "Wish I could go with you, but know that I have to take care of what's ours. It's tough seeing you go, Master. I am already missing you."

Smiling, he leans forward and wraps his hands around her. Pressing her 36DDD breasts onto his chest; instantly, she wraps her arms around him. He feels her love for him and then whispers, "The Dire met me last night; I have lots to share with both of you when I return. Thanks for the sweet aroma, slut. Wish I could stay, but duty calls. Perhaps baby-girl will take advantage while I am away." With a chuckle as he breaks off the hug. Stepping back, he takes off the boxers, folds them and places them on the dining table.

Sasha licks her lips every time she sees him. Damn, he looks so delicious and definitely aroused. Shaking her head, knowing that she can't help how she feels for him; he makes her wet all the time. Guess her aroma and her charms got the better of him, hence the arousal. Why does he have to leave? Her inner cum-slut wants him badly? She thinks to herself, 'God, I am such a slut.' But it puts a smile on her face knowing that fact.

Sam lifts her face and then motions with his head that something is amiss. Then she hears it.

Heather walks out from Sam's room and standing at the top of the stairs. She then loudly says, "Sister, has Sam left yet?"

Sasha looks at her Master and nods his head; telling her he indeed has left for patrolling. She then says, "Yes, baby. He just left."

Heather then says, "Damn, I wanted to see him in his wolf form. Just missed him." She sighs deeply and then says, "Are you coming up, sister?"

Smiling at her Master, she says, "Will be up shortly, baby. See you soon." Hearing her footsteps return to Sam's room sets her at ease for a bit. Still smiling, she then says, "You better hurry, Master. I am pulling you from your patrol duty, but to be fair, I love doing it. However, the sooner I let you go, the sooner you will return to us. Look forward to your talk and you filling one or all my holes with your big bat. Go before I do something stupid; like pushing you down on this dining room table and riding your big bat."

Biting his lip, he leans forward and grabs her ass with his right hand, then whispers, "I like the way you think, slut." Pulling back, he kisses her lips passionately, and she opens for him. His right hand is on the back of her neck as his left is combing through her locks. Sam fights the urge and breaks off the kiss, but bites her lips. He can see her hunger and all he can do is smile before running outside to shift. But before he does, he says, "See you soon, slut." And laughs at her response.

Sasha just stares at the moving vertical blinds but hears his response before shifting into the Dire werewolf. Shaking her head, she says, "Fucker!" She's pissed off, cause Master always does this to her; gets her soaking wet with need and just leaves. Now he's off to patrol and left her hungry once more. Damn him. Stepping forward, she closes the sliding door and then locks up before heading upstairs to join her baby-girl.

Once she reaches the top of the stairs, she heads to room to clean herself and put on a fresh pair of panties before laying down with baby-girl. It doesn't take her too long, but knocks on the door to let her girlfriend know she has arrived. She then says, "I am here as requested. So what's up?"

Heather just smiles at her sister-slut and pats the bed next to her to lie down with her, but she also just asks, "Come join me. Don't be shy. I want to chat with you for a bit." She smiles as her eyes watch her sister slowly walk into the room and slide into bed with her.

Propping up her pillow, Sasha smiles and says, "What should we chat about, baby?" Eyeing her curves that lay below the sheet. She rubs her legs together and trying not to think of dirty thoughts.

Heather looks down for a bit to collect her thoughts but then looks at her sister-slut and says, "Girl talk mostly. Just wondering why Sam patrols the grounds?"

Nodding her head, Sasha then says, "That's a good question. There are many answers why he patrols the forests that surround the homes in Northern Pasadena. Before Sam became the Alpha, he was a beta for his best friend, Robbie. From what Sam told me about Robbie, he was an alpha looking to build his own pack to hunt down vampires. When he figured out that his best friend's parents were vampires, he declared that both of them descend and kill off his immediate family because of the war and dreams that are past down from the alpha. Sam was furious because he had no qualms about his family being vampires and pushed aside his feelings towards his alpha and so-called dreams. That's when he took control and become his own Alpha. So in short, he patrols the area to keep, me/us safe."

Heather just nods her head and then asks if there were other reasons he patrols the grounds besides this.

Sasha just smiles a bit because her sister is very smart to ask. She takes a bit of time to answer, but then nods her head and says, "Yes, there is another reason." She then tells her sister that she had a premonition recently and that there will be an enormous battle in the near future. In this battle, we are all present, however fighting alongside of us is a female warrior with sandy blonde hair with claws. Taking a deep breath, she is hesitant to share more but says that she knows nothing more about her.

She continues to say that she shared this info with Master and he dreamt about her. Supposedly, she is a werewolf omega and is being chased by three other werewolves, 2 betas and a lieutenant. She fit the description to the tee with sandy-blonde coloring. So every night, Sam patrols hoping to see this omega and finding out more about her and the predicament she is in. That's all I can tell you. Still hopeful of having another premonition soon to predict the outcome, but so far, nothing has come to me yet.

All Heather can do is nod her head and analyze her sister-slut's words. His harem will be expanding soon, but when? She is about to ask another question but is cut off when Sasha says something.

Sasha knows how intelligent her girlfriend is and wants to sideline her questioning a bit. She informs to her sister-slut that her Master has news regarding what happened at dinner. Going further, she then shares that her Master had a discussion with the Dire in his dreams.

This new information shocks Heather. How is the Dire communicating with Sam in his dreams? Baffling, but then asks her sister about it. All she gets from Sasha is that Master communicates with his other half through dreams and helps guide him. Since becoming a werewolf, and a Dire one at that, there is no book on how to do things. Mostly everything's learned or done by instincts. The Dire is helping Master become the werewolf he needs to be.

Sasha thinks she did her best to push her sister off the line of questioning but then tries to push again by asking, "Are you excited about what today brings? Your new tables arrive and you can get started in building your lab."

Heather then smiles, and her eyes light up about the news. She thought her body was covered up, but with her excitement; she flashes her sister-slut her naked left tit. Seeing her sister-slut lick her lips, she realizes why and covers up. With her index finger (waving her finger back and forth), she says, "No, no. I am still sore. We shouldn't play." She pouts a little but then throws back the sheet so her sister-slut can have a gander at her big areola tits.

Sasha knows her sister-slut's predicament and isn't upset about not playing. Her inner cum-slut is, but she doesn't want to hurt her sister, but looking doesn't hurt at all. Seeing the flash of Heather's left tit gets her in the mood to lick and taste the irresistible morsel. But it's covered up immediately, and that puts a frown on her face. Seeing her sister pout brings her out of her mood. She is shocked when baby-girl throws back the cover to show her big areola tits. Throwing caution to the wind, she slides over and reaches out to touch & caress them prior to tasting them. Sasha then says, "They are so beautiful, sister. So exquisite. Love your big areolas with your small little nips. Mmm, they are so soft, too." As she rubs her legs together; she can feel the moisture slowly leaking from her nether lips. Looking at her sister, she then asks, "May I?"

Heather watches her sister-slut play and marvel at her breasts. But when she asks to lick them, she then looks at her lover, nods her head and bites her lip in anticipation. Watching her sister-slut slowly run her tongue around the areola brings excitement and liquid heat to the area. But when her tongue flicks around her tiny nipple, the excitement switches higher, and she arches her back to give her sister more purchase. Instantly she moans from it and can slowly feel her nether lips get warm from the pleasure she is bringing. Things change when Sasha licks the other tit, but then nibbles longer on the nipple. Heather moans a 'Fuck' and then feels her nether lips become moist.

1...34567...10