The Job Offer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls are in the middle of taking off their clothes and are waiting for Daddy/Master to direct them. They're both kneeling in the living room, waiting patiently for their lover. Sam walks in and sees that both girls are showing their respect for their dominant. Seeing them on their knees looking up to meet his eyes but also looking down at the package at eye level has them licking their lips. Slowly, Sam kicks off his shoes and then slides off his shorts and boxers. Their eyes leave his and stare at what pops out when he lowers his shorts. The hunger and need are written all over their faces.

Sam takes off this shirt and then says, "Technically I should start with the first of the harem, but I can see that baby-girl is on the brink of losing control. So we'll start with you first baby. Once you reached three orgasms, then I will fuck your sister-slut to three orgasms. I will keep alternating until I am ready to shoot out my release. Are we ready?"

Both girls then reply, "Yes, Daddy/Master" Simultaneously. Which brings a smile to his lips.

Sam then instructs the girls to stand up, face the walls, and slightly stick out those beautiful asses of theirs. He grabs his cock and positions himself between baby-girl's crack; dividing her cheeks apart. He positions himself at her entrance and slowly pushes between her lips. Instantly, she is moaning and shudders through. Sam then says, "Use your words, baby-girl. Do you want me to continue or stay like this for longer?"

Heather shudders with the feeling of his cock. She then says, "Sorry, daddy. I just feel your cock so much more with the plug in me. I think I can take it; put it all the way in."

Sam then continues to shove the rest of his cock, 8 inches worth deep into her cunt. Once he reaches the end, she shudders and screams out, a 'Fuck, so full and thick' and clamps down. Instantly she cums so fucking hard. Smiling, he then says, "Has the itch been scratched, baby?"

Still shuddering through her intense orgasm, Heather, ever so slightly, tries to say, "Yes, daddy but I need more. You need to thoroughly scratch my insides with your thick cock, daddy. Pretty please?"

Leaning over, he kisses his baby-girl on her cheek and then says, "Sure, baby. I will scratch your insides to two more big orgasms, as promised. Here we go." As he pulls out to just to slam it back into her. Hearing her moans with every thrust deep into her. He then reaches around the front of her hips and grabs hold of her right hip with his left hand, but continues to fuck her deeply. With his other hand, he slaps Sasha's ass and then slides two fingers into her cunt to feel her wet hole. He then says, "I haven't forgotten about you, slut. God, you're as wet as your sister, next to you. I know it's not the same, but enjoy these fingers for a bit."

The slap startles her a bit, but feeling his two fingers enter her makes her startle with need. He's right, it's not the same, but anything is better than nothing at all. Slowly, she feels his fingers slide in and out of her; out of the blue, she feels his thumb probe her puckered asshole. Sasha is getting bombarded with too much stimuli and she moans.

Heather clamps down and experiences her second orgasm of the evening. She feels her sister-slut hand on top of hers. She turns to her sister and says, "I love you, mommy. Thanks for your support."

Sasha is between moans but tries to say, "You too, baby." She knows that Master is just edging her close to her first orgasm of the night. Suddenly she feels his fingers and thumb slip out and feels a loss. She then turns her head to the left and sees those soaked fingers being pressed into Heather's mouth. Thinking to herself, 'Master is so devious; God, I love him.'

Sam pulls out his fingers and thumb out of Sasha's holes but says, "Open up baby-girl. Got something for you to suck on."

Instantly she opens her mouth, and he inserts his two fingers for her to suck on and her eyes roll back into her head. The taste is so heavenly as well as his cock that is so deep into her cunt. She feels daddy to continue to thrust his enormous cock in and out of her pussy.

Sam pulls out of her mouth to use his wet fingers to circle the wetness around her right areola/nipple. The sensation has her arching her back to give his fingers more purchase to roam freely over her big areola and tiny nipple. Suddenly, he cups a hold of her right breast with his hand and gives them a gentle squeeze. He lets go of her waist with the left hand to do the same to her left breast. Grabbing both, he drives his cock deeper and filling her up. He whispers into her ear and says, "Cum for me baby; 2 down and one more to go. I know you want it."

Heather listens to his words and gets lost in them. She then cries out with whimpers of lust and says, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, daddy. I want you. Only you, daddy." The lights in her mind blink out and she cries out when her next orgasm crashes over and sweeps her off her feet. She crashes hard and wails her release. She then says, "I am C. U.M.M.I.N.G. Holy fuck." Her legs give out, but her daddy has a good grip on her. She doesn't fall to the floor below.

Sam pulls out of her, and then slowly lowers her to the floor to recuperate. He can see the slight smile on her face and a hint of giggles leaving her mouth. She is definitely in her own little world. Turning to his slut, he then says, "Care to taste your sister-slut's cum, slut? Before I ram her essence deep into your cunt."

Sasha turns instantly and goes down on her knees and says, "Yes, Master. I want to taste all of her. Use my mouth to cleanse your cock before shoving it deep into my cunt."

Walking towards her, she opens her mouth and his cock gets devoured and travels deep into her throat. Her lips and tongue do a thorough job of cleaning his cock of her sister's cum and her wetness. God, her inner cum-slut is in heaven and enjoying the taste of her sister's divine nectar. Bobbing back up, she pulls his cock out of her throat and his cock cleaned for her juicy pussy. Pulling his cock out of his partner-slut's mouth, he then says, "Are you ready, slut?"

Sasha is back on her feet and leaning into the wall with her ass sticking out slightly. She feels his cock slide between her ass cheeks. Tilting her head back, she revels with the feel of his enormous cock slide along her crack; splitting her heart-shaped ass in two. She knows he is just teasing and toying with her but oh; it feels so good though. Slowly, his head of his cock is pressing against her backdoor and a light goes off in her head. He's supposedly going to fuck her cunt but is at her backdoor. She doesn't care where he thrusts his mighty cock; both will give her incredible orgasms. Pushing on his head, he pulls back but aligns up at her entrance of her soaked pussy and instantly drives about 10 inches deep into her. She clamps down hard and rocks through her first orgasm of the night hard.

Sam just smiles when she clamps down on him but says, "Feels good, baby?" As he grabs hold of her waist.

Sasha is beside herself but says, "Always, Master. I crave for it cause I am your number one slut."

Smiling and chuckling to himself, he then says, "Yes. You. Are. That's why I love you. Get ready, slut. Cause I am going to fuck this hole to I am ready to shoot my orgasm for this evening." Sam pulls out of her ever so slowly but to push it back into her hard. Hearing her moans gradually increase in volume excites him. Reaching around with his left hand, his deft fingers start playing with her clit and soon her walls clamp down on his cock. He continues to drive into her even when she cums hard off her second for the night.

His left hand continues to play with her clit as his right slides up between her breasts to grab hold of her neck. He continues to drive his cock in and out of her sweet cunt; driving her farther and harder towards her next orgasm. Suddenly something feels odd but definitely feels good. He feels a tongue licking his underside of his cock as he pulls out of Sasha. Taking a glance downward, he sees baby-girl licking the underside of his cock and top of her lips. Feeling her tongue just drives him even harder and soon he feels Sasha's walls tighten up against him.

Sasha's lost in the throes of passion, feeling her Master fuck her like the slut that she is and showing dominance by grabbing hold of her neck while he fucks her. But feeling her baby-girl's talented tongue licking her from underneath and her Master's cock driving into her pushes her over the edge. The walls within her couldn't keep the water at bay, but this added effect makes her lose control over herself and the waters come crashing down on & around her. She moans loudly and says, "MASTER. Ah, fuck me." Clamps down and shudders through her third orgasm of the night.

Sam continues to thrust into her to push him closer to his, but he's not even close. He pulls out and looks at his baby-girl and says, "Care to lick your sister-slut's cum and juices off my cock, baby?"

Smiling, Heather just says, "With pleasure, daddy." Grabs hold of his legs and slowly takes his cock deep into her mouth. Her talented lips and tongue lick the first 6 inches before bobbing down to take more of him. Pulling back, she then run her lips down the sides to lick up the pearly-white cum down at the base of his cock. Licking both sides, she enjoys licking and wrapping her tongue around his cock as she bobs down his shaft and back up. Stroking him, she says, "Your cock is clean, daddy. Let me get ready and you can slide it back into my wet cunt one more time." Getting back into position, she waits patiently to be skewered once more.

Sam slides his cock between her lips, back and forth before sinking deep into her. Usually there is a gasp of pleasure leaving her, but now she is wincing through soreness. She cums a bit when he is totally in her, but knows her outer and inner lips are sore. Sadly, she has reached her limit for today. Slowly taking it out of her, he then says, "Are you OK? Did I hurt you, baby?"

Heather just shakes her head but says, "No, daddy. You didn't hurt me, but my lower lips and tunnel have reached their limit. I want to pleasure you, daddy but I am too sore to continue. I wish I could make you cum, but I guess you have to use my sister-slut to get you over the edge. Sorry, daddy."

Sam turns her around and strokes her cheek with his thumb and says, "Don't be, baby. You lasted longer today than last time. Perhaps in time you'll be able to last longer, but thanks for giving your all, baby. I love you."

Heather feels better and is smiling at his words. She is still just a 'Norm' and has her limits. Her inner cum-slut is craving his cream and will help her daddy with her tongue and lips with sister-slut to push him to cum.

Turning to his slut, he tells her to get down on her knees and suck him off. He also tells her to share and teach baby-girl to take more of me down her throat.

Sasha slowly drops to the floor and takes hold of his cock at the base, then swirls her tongue around the head before bobbing down on her Master. Slowly, she works him down past her gag-reflex and down her throat. She reaches around and grabs his ass for support as she pulls his cock out to then pushes it back in but just deeper. This goes on for a while but pulls out to share her Master's cock with her sister. She cleans it up and hands it to her to blow him for a bit. She then helps and encourage her to take more of him down her throat. Soon they are both sucking and licking his shaft; applying pressure against it with their lips as they move it up and down the sides of his cock.

Sam reaches out and grabs hold of each of their heads and pushes their lips together as he drives his cock between them. The feeling of two tongues and 2 pairs of lips on your cock is astounding. He lets go of their heads and it's Sasha who grabs hold of his cock and starts bobbing down on him hard. Suddenly, he grunts with each thrust deeper into her throat. He can feel his balls pull upwards and his cock swells. He then pulls out of her throat and strokes his cock and his first shot is in her throat. Pulling back, he shoots another rope on her face, and then he says, "Ladies, I will try to shoot some of my cream into your mouth but most of it, I will paint your face and chest. Now squeeze those breasts together and move close to each other."

Sam shoots another rope to Sasha's face before he aims for her chest. He shoots about 7 ropes on Sasha, then turns to Heather and shoots rope after rope on her chest, breasts, face and lastly into her waiting mouth. He shoots two or three into her mouth before sliding his cock into her mouth to pull the remaining cum out of his shaft. Grabbing his spent cock, he slides out of Heather's mouth and feels light-headed. He takes a deep breath and looks at his two girls; they both been filled, used and now marked with his cum. They both smile up at him and say their thanks. But then look at each other and start laughing. They take it all in and stare at the painting of jizz on their sister. Both girls lean forward and kiss each other to only break apart and start licking the jizz off each other.

Seeing them kiss and lick each other's cum ridden body is hot. He then says, "I will let you girls enjoy licking off my cum off each other. In the meantime, I will get dressed and start bringing in the bags. Once you're cleaned, up to you to get dressed or stay naked, but we need to put everything away before heading upstairs to take yet another shower to get cleaned before bedtime. See you soon."

Both girls turn and say, "Bye, daddy/master." But then Sasha says, "Thanks for scratching our itches and filling us up. See you soon, Master." They both go back to licking each rope of cum off the other. Feeding their cum-slut and tease each other with their tongues.

Sam gets his shorts back on and his shoes with little to no problems. Still light-headed, he heads to the car and pops open the trunk to pull bags out. Lots of bags to bring in but does so in only 4 trips to the garage to do it. Once all the bags are in the kitchen, he then puts things away. He's about halfway through when the girls show up to lend a hand. Both girls decided to only put on their soaked panties and nothing else. Guessing they are so sticky with cum and saliva that they don't want to put on any clothes that they can't get off. Smiling to himself, he doesn't mind the view. Two voluptuous girls helping him put away the groceries has to be a win in anyone's book.

Once all the groceries are all put away, Sam grabs a bag and starts putting all the leftover ones into his bag. Tying it up, he places it underneath the sink for safe keeping. Turning back to the girls, he then leans to Heather and kisses her lips and then leans to Sasha and does the same thing. He then says, "I love you both. Thanks for your help; why don't you two head upstairs and get cleaned up? I will be up shortly."

Both girls smile at their man and then kiss him on each cheek and say, "Thanks, we'll see you soon. Don't keep us waiting." They turn around, grasp each other's hand and leave the kitchen.

Sam just smiles as his eyes roam around their backsides. Staring at each other's hint of floss between each of their cheeks. Taking a deep breath, he heads to the living room to pick up their clothing and his shirt, then heads upstairs to join them. Tossing the dirty clothes into the hamper, Sam walks into the bathroom and sees that both girls are in each other's embrace. Shaking his head, he slides the door to the side and says, "Are you done with the shower, or are you both still using it?" As he walks in and slides his hand around each other's waist.

Heather still embracing her sister but it's Sasha that speaks up and says, "We are still using it but will move aside so you can get rinsed and start washing off your sweat and dirt off your body, Master."

Sam gives a nod but then is about to ask about Heather, but the look & shake of her head tells him she will tell him later. He walks over to the shower head and feels the hot water wash away his sweat and soreness from his body instantly. Stepping back, he lathers up soap in his hands to wash his body. His eyes are on both the girls and wonder what's wrong with his baby-girl. Once all 1000 pieces are lathered with soap, he washes it off. Feeling refreshed, he steps back and motions for them to return the head of the shower to feel its pressure and get re-rinsed once again. Before heading out, he kisses them both on the lips but then kisses Heather on the back of her neck and says, "See you both real soon." Sam leaves and grabs a new towel to dry off and then heads to his bedroom.

Heather pulls back and apologizes to her Sister but Sasha just shakes her head and says, "There's nothing to be sorry about. I understand how you feel, but you shouldn't stress or feel bad about it. Don't look at the negatives, look at the positives cause that's what matters most. C'mon, let's finish showering and see our man before you both fall asleep. You had a long day sister and sleep is what you need most. Come, let me wash you and then you can wash me. No more playing this time." As she grabs the bottle of shower gel and starts pouring some into her palm.

Both girls get to work and within 10 minutes, they could wash off all the stickiness, left over cum, sweat and dirt from their bodies. Rinsing off, they both feel refreshed and cleaned. Leaning forward, Heather embraces her sister and gives a quick kiss on her lips. She then says, "Sorry for the emotional roller coaster, but thanks for being there for me. I love you, sister-slut."

This brings a smile to Sasha's lips but then says, "Thank you, baby. C'mon, we still have to dry off and I bet our man is waiting for us." They both head out and dry each other with a towel; Sasha then says, "Do you wear lingerie or pyjamas to bed?"

Heather just shakes her head, and says, "I don't; I sleep Au-natural. Get a better sleep and you don't feel constrictive. However, sleeping with Sam will be a challenge to stay dry and sleep steady. I have always slept by myself. Sleeping with someone else will be tough. For now, I will keep the towel."

Leaning forward, Sasha whispers into her sister's ear and says, "Sam doesn't roll much and once he falls asleep, he is down for the count. You have nothing to worry about, baby." Come, let's go.

Sam hears them approaching and then puts his thoughts aside. He perks up as they enter his room. Both of them smiling at him, he then says, "Come on in, I won't bite." He says with a smile.

Both girls, still wrapped in their towels, walk to the edge of the bed. Sasha then says, "Which side do you want?" Looking at her sister.

Heather then says, "I will take this side, or his right; you can have the left."

Sasha just smiles and says, "Cool, nothing changes for me."

They both walk on each side of the bed and then simultaneously drop their towels and then crawl into bed to cuddle up to their man. To Sam's shock, they were both naked when they crawled into his bed. With arms stretched, he welcomed both girls to cuddle up to him and place their heads on his chest.

Both girls instantly feel calm when they hear their man's heart beat and feel his warmth. Sam turns to his girlfriend and then asks, "Are you feeling better?"

Sasha looks at her sister and gives her a nod; then Heather then says, "Sorry, Sam. It's been a long day for me overall. Lots of emotions are making their way through me. Most of them are good, but some aren't. I chatted with my sister and she helped put it into perspective for me. I know this isn't telling you what's bothering me, but I don't want you to worry about me."

Sasha then says, "You need to tell him if you don't, then I will. Sam/daddy needs to know how you're feeling. That's how the dynamic needs to work; you can't keep secrets from him. Well, what's it going to be, baby-girl?"