The Job Offer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam hears the confrontation between the two of them. He can understand his father's reasoning but they have an open relationship, meaning she can fuck who ever she wants, but his father is throwing it back into her face. His slut is handling herself well and not giving an inch. He can hear it in her voice. She loves him with all of her heart, mind, and body. I am truly hers. But when he hears the slap, that's the last nail in the coffin. No one may slap his slut; she's MINE. Instantly, Sam is out of the bed and lets out his fury with a long growl. Standing in the master bedroom, he shifts into his hybrid mode and leaves the room. With his enhanced agility, he's a black blur and stands before his father. He then reaches out with his right hand, grabs him by the neck, and raises him off the floor. He then says, "No one hits what's MINE. Only I can discipline my slut."

1...5678910