The Job Offer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam wants to make every moment with his sluts special. Sure, he could cum into his slut's wanting cunt but today he's not feeling it. He decides to pull out and slide it between her breasts and start fucking between them. His slut catches on and pushes them together to increase the friction and the suppleness. He grunts his frustrations and feels his cock become thicker.& longer. The feeling of fucking her chest is phenomenal and he thrusts so hard that he closes his eyes and feels his cock enter her mouth. He loses all control and soon his cock erupts and shoots rope after rope into her mouth. Sam loses himself and passes out onto his back.

Sasha follows her Master as he passes out from exertion and her mouth never leaves his cock. She swallows his immense load and with her ministrations pulls out more from him. After she pulled out all his cum, she rests her head on his belly and says, Love you, Master. Thank you for using your loyal slut once more.

Between the blackness, Sam hears his sluts words and before the blackness swallows him up, he replies, Love you more, slut. You're the best. With no more energy, he succumbs and falls into a deep sleep.

Sasha feels giddy from the fucking and his words. She truly loves him with every fiber of her being. She cuddles up to him, to share his love and to feel his heat. Time slips away and she wants to never leave his side but has too. She has obligations to attend too like checking her emails, checking the bulletin boards, packing his carry-on bags for him to come back to the house in the morning. Part of her is excited to meet the warrior omega but there is some apprehension as well. Accepting another woman into the harem is crucial and hopes that it goes off without a hitch. Again, time will tell. Before she leaves him, she leans down to kiss him on his lips and says in a whisper, "I haven't left you, Master. Still here but have things to attend to my love. Call me and I will be back in an instant. Love you."

She leaves the room and heads downstairs to check in on her Sister. From the doorway, she can see that she is busy trying to make sense of his genome and comparing it to hers. Not understanding what she's doing, Sasha heads off to pack a special bag for the omega. She doesn't know when she'll arrive but having the bag ready will ease her well-being. It will also welcome her to the family, if she decides to stay. She giggles to herself and wonders, who would be strong enough to walk away from her Master. Both herself and her sister-slut has stuck with him; granted their relationship is new but knows that they are in it for the long haul.

Sam just sees endless blackness for what seems like a long time until an image starts to form. He sees a gray wolf running endlessly with its tongue hanging out. Desperately trying to get to Pasadena to meet him, the Dire. The look in her eyes tells him of the long journey, transversing two states, endless miles in hopes to meeting her one true fate. Running on steam alone, she pushes herself as her pursuers close in on her location. Desperately trying to put more distance from them, she eggs herself to push further, entering the Stallion Springs, she stops by the local watering hole to quench her thirst before continuing her run to Pasadena. His vision pans out and its back to pure blackness. Sam begins his calculations if the dream/vision is real then she's about 110 miles away. She's definitely close but the real question is when will she'll arrive.

He slowly rolls over to find that his slut has left him once again but doesn't get upset. He knows she has other obligations to do while he sleeps. Calling out to her with his mind, he says, Sasha. Where's my slut run off too?

Hearing him, Sasha says, Downstairs, Master. Placing an order for Greek for dinner and getting things ready for tomorrow morning. Are you up and about?

Smiling internally, Sam says, Still sleeping but miss your presence. Miss you in my arms. After you place that order, come back to me.

Sasha giggles a bit but says, Will do, Master.

Within minutes, she's back in bed with her Master with his head resting comfortably on her chest. With his arm draped over her chest and squeezing her left breast over her sports bra. Feeling him manhandling her makes her feel wanted and warm between her legs. Sasha lays against propped up pillows stroking his hair with her fingers. She feels a calmness & protectiveness when her Master is close to her. Looking down at him, she says, Better?

Sam smiles while he's sleeping but answers by saying, Definitely. How's are baby-girl doing?

Sasha thinks to herself about what ifs; if she was still a 'Norm', her heart would be fluttering with him next to her but it's slow & steady as always. His question, pulls her out of her thoughts and she says, Still working in the Study. Don't know what she's doing but it looks like she is comparing your blood to her own I think telling her about the omega has lit a light underneath our baby-girl. Her focus isn't on us at the moment but on the fateful day in the future. Makes me wonder.

Sam's hand moves from her breast down to her upper thigh but then says, Well we just have to remind her of what's important and keep stressing that 'all work and no play'. I feel for her and glad that she's going to work with us and not against us. All we can do is support her with anything that she needs. I do look forward to marking her though. So Greek tonight; I know it's her favorite. So what did you get accomplished while I slept, slut?

Hearing him calling her by her moniker, makes her hungry and slightly wet for him. Biting her lip, she says, Checked the bulletin boards, nothing new posted. Received an email from the cemetery, they are going to deduct $2,500 to replace the tombstone that we damaged and will wire us $15k tonight. They filled up all the holes and so far no more signs of ghouls in the area; which is a good sign. Emailed the guys that made my Carbon Fiber workout clothes; gave them my feedback and got a reply that my order will ship at the end of the week. So I should be getting the new (Kevlar/Carbon fiber composite) gear next week sometime. Speaking of gear, thinking of outfitting Heather with some Carbon fiber clothes once I get her measurements. Are you ready for tonight's festivities?

Sam strokes her thick thigh and says, Yes, however I have to take it slow. Can't go hog-wild on her; have to take it very slow or it can result in a frightening experience and I can 't do that to her. She wants to be just like her mommy, a 3-holed slut. Besides if I want to go all hog-wild, I have your ass to do that.

Sasha grabs hold of his hair roughly for a second or two when she heard him talk about going hog-wild on her sister. She then says, You better not hurt her, Master. Cause if you do, I will not forgive you.

The hair pulling pulls him out of his light slumber and he replies by saying, "Have I ever hurt you, Sasha?"

Sasha shudders when she hears her Master's voice and instantly feels bad for waking him up by pulling his hair. Guess she's very protective in regards to her sister. She knows that her Master won't go hog-wild on her but hearing it got her to shed some emotion about the subject. Being a supernatural, you can deal with pain/pleasure ratio with rough sex but with a 'Norm', you have to be cautious. But to answer his question, she says, "Only when I deserve it, Master."

Sam then whispers, "Precisely. Do you deserve it, now?"

Sasha looks down with a smile on her face and says, "I do, Master. For waking you up. Sorry about that; just a little worried about our baby-girl."

Sam hears her words and then says, "Slide down for a bit." His slut slides down and he peers into her eyes and leans forward to give her a slight peck on her lips. Pulling back he then says, "Happy?"

Sasha looks at him puzzled and says, "I am not."

Sam smiles at her and says, "Good."

Sasha then asks, "Good, how so?"

Pushing her onto her side so he can spoon against her, he then says, "Thick about it slut. If I spanked you, relatively hard; you would like it. If I dug my claws into your flesh or clawed your body; you would enjoy it. I could of went down and teased you; stop myself from giving you an orgasm however, you taste so sweet, I could never stop. So the best punishment is that peck. Just enough to ask questions but not enough to give you anything, one way or another. The perfect punishment for a slut like you. Make sense?" As he presses himself up against her backside.

Sasha feels his embrace and hears his words. Smiling to herself, God, he's the best and knows what's the best punishment for what she needs. Shaking her head, she says, "You're so devious, Master. You know me so well; and simply you're the best dominate for me. I am truly blessed."

Sam moves her hair behind her right ear and whispers, "We're both blessed. We need each other; more ways than one." As his hand grabs hold of her right breast and gives a good squeeze as his hand slides down to her nipple. Hearing her muffle a cry of surprise, he then asks, "So how long will the food soon to arrive?"

Looking at the clock, she says, "They said it will be here in 45 mins; however, 20 minutes has got by now. So another 25 mins it should be here and ready."

Letting go of her breast, he then says, "Guess I should get out of bed and get ready." With that, he slides out of bed and walks around the bed to exit the room but finds his slut is in his way. Looking at her, he tilts his head down and kisses her passionately but then says, Wish I could slide your yoga pants down your legs, and lift you against the wall to pound both your cunt and ass with my cock. But due to time limits and the festivities tonight, I have to pass and save it for baby-girl. Every time I am near you slut, I want to use your sexy body for my cravings. Better leave before I lose my control. With that, he breaks off the kiss and walks around her to head to his room to get dressed.

Hearing his words in her head, has gotten her extremely soaked and doesn't just want but need him pounding her two holes like he said. Turning around, she says, Hearing your thoughts, Master has made me the happiest slut ever. Thanks for the compliment and your painted picture sounds marvellous. But your right, you should save that energy for baby-girl. After you deflower her ass, you can use mine as hard as you want it. I will meet you downstairs.

Sam takes his time getting dressed, checking his emails and whatnot before heading downstairs. The doorbell rang when he's halfway down and shockingly enough, his slut answers to door with no fear whatsoever. She brings in the two bags of dinner and sees me inching my way downstairs.

Looking up at him, she says, "Dinner has arrived. I will get everything ready for the both of you. Perhaps you can coax baby to come out of the Study to eat something. Good luck." As she heads to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast nook for her two lovers.

Sam trots down the final few stairs and then makes a sharp left to the Study. He sees his baby-girl working diligently. Part of him wants to give her a hug but doesn't want to jeopardize anything that she's working on. So he decides to walk up to her and place his hands on her shoulders. He peers down and see that she's making notes of her progress and things to do. His fingers begin to caress and sooth her shoulders. He hears her soft moans as the stress begins to fall away. Playing with her ponytail, he then says, "I bet you have a lot on your plate and a million things to do but you need to eat. I know your work is important but so are we. Remember what you promised, if you push us aside to work on this project then I have no choice but to bite you right here & now."

Hearing those words pulls her back to reality and she turns around quickly. Heather looks up at him and shrugs her shoulders and says, "You're right, Sam. I tend to focus on my work than the people around me. I need that, and you to push me out of my comfort zone cause both of you matter the most than this work. However, there has to be a balance and some leeway cause this work determines my life after that fateful day. So with that said, I need you to keep pulling me back to the both of you. Yeah, I know the phrase, 'All work and no play'; so just remind me. The downside is I don't know when that fateful day is; so I have to be diligent enough to get prepared." She then wraps her hands around his waist and pulls herself into a hug. Taking a step back, she takes off her glasses and places it next to her work. Looking up, she says, "Let's go eat and then we can play then I will work some more. Deal?" She gives a slight smile.

Sam looks at her with a smile and says, "Works for me, little-one. I will do my best to help you find balance. With that said, do you want me to carry you out of here or walk hand-in-hand?"

Heather's heart skips a beat and wonders how she got so lucky. This man, lover, and Alpha accepted her and he wants to carry me. She looks up at him and says, "I would love to be carried, but I don't know what my Sister would say about it. So, I think we should walk, hand-in-hand."

Sam gives her a slight smile and then says, "How about we do both; I will carry you to the threshold and then walk hand-in-hand to the kitchen afterwards." Before she has time to decide, he picks her up by grabbing underneath her ass and pulling her up to his waist.

She reacts quickly and places her hands around his neck and shoulders. To her surprise, she says, "Oomf," as when she's lifted into place. Instinctively, she leans forward to kiss his lips as he carries her around the Study. She feels his hands caressing her ass while hers are around his shoulders and caressing his hair. She's in his arms as he walks around the desk and takes his sweet time before hitting the threshold. Feeling his grip change from caressing to grabbing, she feels herself drop slowly down to her feet. Their lips never leave one another until she's back onto her feet. When the kiss does break, it leaves her breathless and definitely moist.

Looking down at his baby-girl, he then says, "Ready?"

She looks straight ahead but then looks up at him and says, "I guess. You make it hard sometimes to choose."

Sam grabs her hand and says, "I am glad. Keeps you on your toes and what you desire. Always keep them guessing." And he pulls her along to the kitchen.

Heather pulls back a bit to get his attention but says, "I like the sound of that. Keep them guessing." As she starts swing their intertwined hands back and forth.

As they head into the kitchen, they see that everything is laid out for them. Sasha did an excellent job in setting the breakfast nook for the both of them. Heather lets go of Sam's hand and skips the rest of the way to her sister-slut and says, "Thanks baby, for everything. It looks, magnificent." As she leans forward and kisses her sweet lips. When she pulls back, she says, "Love you." Then turns around to head to her seat.

Sam raises and eyebrow at the exchange and look at his slut. Clearly, she's shocked but it brings a slight hint of a blush across her face and a hint of a smile. Walking up to his slut, he embraces her in a hug and says, "She loves you too, slut. Nice job on the presentation. Care to join us?" With a slight whisper.

Sasha beams up at her Master, and says, "I would like that. Thanks, Master."

Dinner was exceptional even though this wasn't Sam's favorite food to eat. During the meal, Sam had a private conversation with his slut. As he was eating his beef kebab, he looks at his slut and says, So, what's your game plan for this evening?

Sasha looks at both of her lovers and ask, "How's the food, is it to your liking?" Seeing both of them eating, she waits for a reply. As they are chewing there food, she then says to her Master, My plan, hmm, I thought of leaving you two to clean up as I go upstairs and prepare for our baby-slut. I will take the can of whip cream and sprinkles with me. It will be your job to go upstairs to the Master bedroom. Once there, I suggest you let her enjoy herself before you dive in and take her anal cherry. Those are my thoughts.

Between bites, Heather speaks up and says, "Thanks for ordering Greek; it's my favorite but where did you order the food from?" As she picks through her Tzatziki Yogurt Salad and taking small bites out of her Hommus.

Sasha is about to say something but is interrupted by her Master. Sam then says between bites, "I am not really a fan of Greek, but these chicken and beef kebab's are seasoned perfectly. The pita bread is so scrumptious."

Smiling at the both of them, Sasha finally says, "I ordered from Mediterranean Cafe, they had great Yelp reviews, they're not too expensive, and they have delivery. I wanted to try Zephyr Mediterranean Cafe & Grill cause they were closer, but they don't deliver. Anyhow, I hope you both love it." Seeing them dig in tells her that they do enjoy their meal but hope they will express it by different means.

Sam continues to eat his chicken kebab and says, You did good, slut. Oh, and I like your idea for tonight's festivities. While your upstairs preparing, I will need a bath, and hand towel. Will also need lube. I don't know how prepared she's for this since she's a 'Norm'; so I don't know if you want to eat her ass afterwards. Up to you.

Heather then says, "Never tried Zephyr, but have tried Cafe Santorini. Great food, but never ate there. I hear they have a rooftop balcony, and provide special meals for people who reserve that location. I hear it's hard to get a reservation for rooftop. I would love to go there sometime, but their takeout is divine." She takes a sip of her water, and dabs a napkin against her lips. Looking over at her sister-slut, it dawns on her how sad that she can't join them while they eat. She then speaks up and asks, "Sister, I wish you could do more than just join us for dinner. It would be nice to see you partake, even though you don't eat but just drink."

Hearing her words, Sasha then says, "I hear you, sister. Being a vampire has it's perks, but eating isn't on the menu at all. You're right, we only drink. However, some of our kind still eat, but I find all food to be bland. They have to sprinkle blood over the meal to consume it. You both know, that food doesn't do anything for us; it's only the blood that we need. Plus, I like to keep myself clean down there for when Master wants to take my 3rd hole (easy cleanup)."

Sam keeps his thoughts to himself but it's his girlfriend that continues to speak her mind on the subject. Listening in, she says, "I envy you sometimes; eating can be pleasurable, but they have their drawbacks like, bloating, and discomfort. As for me, I have to watch what I eat; I don't want to gain weight, cause I like how I look now. Still thinking of you, baby. Have you thought of getting a glass of blood and taking sips while we enjoy each other over dinner?" Sam's intrigued by what his girlfriend is saying and wonder what his slut will retort.

Sasha just nods her head and says, "I hear what you're saying, sister. I was just trying to be respectful. While you sleep, that's when I partake in drinking blood. Have I thought about drinking blood from a glass? It's nice at the Gala's but at home, not so much. Blood, as you know, is thick and hard to clean up, if spilled. It's best to drink it out of a bag or from the source. But if you would like me to partake blood at dinner sometime, I will try but I don't want to offend either of you."

Heather just nods her head and then reaches over to grab her sisters hand. She pats it, and then says, "As you know, sister, that I am a blood technician. I can't speak for Sam, but blood doesn't bother me. You drinking blood doesn't bother me. Cause I accepted you, baby. Yes, I know you're a vampire but you are also my sister and lover. Seeing you drink blood won't make me disgusted or scared of you. I just want you to enjoy dinner with us, food eaters, like a family; that's all."