The Job Offer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

All Heather can do is shake her head. Her Sister is amazing at times; she can hear a conversation precisely anywhere within the house with her vampiric sensitivity. She pulls away slightly to give her Sister a kiss on the lips. She then says, "Thanks baby for making me feel better. Sometimes I forget how sensitive you are; thanks for relaying that conversation even though I was clearly asleep. Just want to say goodbye to daddy and show him my love; that's all."

Sasha pulls back and has her hands on her shoulders. She then looks down but then back up to stare into her sister's eyes, and she says, "I know, but trust me, it's hard to let him go. Seeing him off during the week, it's tough sometimes cause my love for him. I understand why he does it but you never know if this will be my last time I will see him. Master has no pack and only has 2 sexy girlfriends and a possible a 3rd soon. I feel you, sister. You want to do more but he values us more than himself. He wants to keep us protected and can't be at two places at once. Hope you will understand this in time."

Heather reads between the lines and knows it's because of her that Sasha stays home. She's the weak one of this triad. If she wasn't there, Sasha will be out there watching Alpha's back. Pulling back from her sister's embrace, silent tears stream down her face. She should've just flipped a coin for either a vampire or werewolf bite but she knows that her heart is set on something else. Wiping the tears away, she turns around and heads to the Study. She has work to do and time is running out.

Sasha calls out to Heather, and wonders if she said something wrong. Shaking her head, she rubs her arms and feels cold. She feels deflated and missing both of her lover's heat and reassurance. Part of her wants to confront her sister and try to figure out what went wrong but feels that she should give her space. Let her cool down with work. Walking to the Study, she sees her sister working away. She then puts her head down and decides to leave her be; she then heads upstairs to the Master bedroom and check emails, the bulletin boards, and do some shopping. It's boring, but it will keep her busy as she waits for either one to return to her.

Heather sees her sister leave and her heart feels heavy. She wants to assure her lover that everything is alright with her, but feels like a burden to this supernatural couple/lovers. What did she expect would happen when she professed her love for both of them and to join Sam's harem/pack. When Sam told her about what happens in the near future; what fate has plans for her. She wanted to run away but being alone takes a toll and her love for both of them outweigh the need to walk away. She would face this head on as long they were beside her every step of the way. She has her doubts; what she plans to do is pseudoscience at best but it has promise. She tells herself, 'It will work. It has too.' All she can do now is push forward. Always think forward.

Sam's at the middle marker and standing tall. Looking out in the distance to see or hear any movement. He wonders if he made an error in judgment when running to the Western marker. Shaking his head, he know he heard a growl in the distance. Trying his best to calm his heart, he hunkers down and meditate. Listen to the sounds of the forest; he then picks up a sound of a leaf being disturbed. His ears point upward, and hears rustling sounds in the distance as if something or someone running through bushes. Still having his eyes closed, he can hear their paws hitting the forest floor and his heart begins to beat faster. Sam opens his eyes, and can see movement in the distance, zipping along in a haphazard way. Most animals would run in a straight line but this one is moving intentionally to different angles to steer someone in the wrong direction.

Staring off into the distance, Sam sees something racing towards him and they are running fast. Turning his head, he wonders if it's his omega cause at this moment, he only sees a dark blur racing towards him. As time moves forward, the dark blur turns into something grey and then something softer as it heads closer. Their eyes line up as the omega jumps through the two trees where Sam is positioned. As she jumps through, both their heads turn to look at each other. Sam sees her golden eyes light up in shock; as hers open wide to see glowing blue ones stare at her in return.

The omega stares at Sam's glowing eyes and doesn't see where she's going and stumbles through the brush. Shaking her head, she tries to get back on to her feet and continue to run away from her pursuers but her exhaustion takes over and collapses. Best to save energy now, and try to fight her way out of this later. Turning her head towards the two trees, she wonders if she was seeing things again. Taking a moment, she closes her eyes for a moment and then opens up to see the biggest wolf she has ever seen, with glowing blue eyes stare back at her. Tilting her head, she blinks and wonders; could this be him.

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers