The Job Offer Ch. 08

Story Info
Fighting Ghouls leads to power. Heather becomes a baby-slut.
49.9k words
4.8
5.6k
7

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

Hearing her sister-slut's conversation, Sasha thinks back to when her Master took her anal cherry. Thinking back, not that long ago; she's thankful that her Master took it and not her husband. Knowing Samuel, he would have ruined it for her; he would've been rough and the experience wouldn't of been what it is now. There is just something raw about it and naughty about it, too. Being a vampire, there is hardly any mess during or afterwards as when you're a 'Norm'. Yeah, there's still prep to make sure all those holes are clean, but most times it's cleaned almost twice a day, it seems. As for sister-slut's first time, she knows her Master will go slow and make the experience amazing for her.

She is so proud that her sister wants to be just like her. Guess she just wants to please her Daddy in so many ways and be a three-holed slut. So when one hole is down, another is open for business. But for myself, all three holes are open for business anytime and anywhere. It's one advantage of being a 'Non Norm' you're always down and ready to play. What's so great about this is, 'I can watch and help my sister through this achievement.' She thinks to herself. Shaking her head, she envies her. Laughing at herself, she had to wait till she was 65 years old for someone to take her ass and she didn't regret it one bit. Definitely, the orgasms are much harder, but damn, they feel so fucking good. Thinking about it is making her holes itchy for Master's cock; fuck, need to be filled, and soon.

Sam's astonished that Heather wants him to take her anal cherry, and that she wants to become a three-holed slut like her mother. Got to give her props, she really worked hard getting herself ready for all these milestones in just one weekend. It has him wondering what else does she has brewing within and/or at home. He just looks at her and says, "Thanks, baby. When the time is right, I would love to be your first. Thanks for the honor beautiful. On a distinct note, we just entered the city limits; are you hungry for some food?"

Smiling at her man, she's glad that it's him that's taking her anal cherry. She knows that he'll take his time and really make it enjoyable for her. Resting her hand on her belly, she turns to him with a smile and says, "Sure, I can eat. Need calories to burn them off later." Giving him a wink. She then continues, "What do you feel like and/or what's in the area?"

Slowing down to a light, he turns to her and says, "Well, we're close to Torino's. They serve wraps, sandwiches and salads. They have some healthier choices compared to other restaurants in the area and they are not very expensive. Have you ever had Torino's?" Asking and being curious.

"Since you are buying, daddy; let's go. However, to answer your question, I have to say 'No', I have tried Torino's Pizza, but they closed it down permanently; they had great pizza but guess it didn't take off or they had financial trouble. Who knows, really? The pandemic closed a lot of restaurants down for good. On a fresh note, I am looking forward to seeing this restaurant and trying out their food. Do they have drive through?"

Sam just smiles and says, "Unfortunately, they don't. We will stop by and order. If you like, you can check their menu online cause we are about 5 mins out."

Before he even finishes, she's shaking her head. Heather just says, "Left my phone at home; didn't know what to expect since this is my first outside job with the both of you."

Shaking his head, Sam then says, "What if something happens to me or your sister? How will you call for help?"

Heather looks dumbfounded and says, "Who would I call if both you and/or Sister are down? You're both supernaturals; I doubt the police can handle what you guys do for a living."

Nodding his head, Sam then says, "True, you make an understandable argument. However, shit happens from time to time; but you are right, if both your sister and myself are down, then you're on your own. Perhaps we need to set up some protocols when shit happens." The light turns green, and he proceeds to go through the light. Looking around, he's wondering what is the best route to get there. Thinking, he'll take the long way than taking the side streets. He looks over at his baby-girl and says, "Just saying that you need to be prepared and having your cell on you is half the battle. We're not strict; this isn't an office job. You're allowed to bring stuff with you. I have my cell, and Sasha has her computer. I don't know if she has her cell with her or not. Here, take mine and look up Torino's. Oh, it's unlocked."

Smiling, she grabs her daddy's phone and looks up Torino's and shocked with the menu items listed. Browsing through the menu, she knows what she wants. She is about to put the phone back onto the magnetic holder when the van lurches forward into a parking lot.

Sam announces they are here. He then just grabs his phone from her and says, "You know what you want, baby? Do you want to come with or stay here in the van with sister-slut?"

Heather looks over and says, "I would like to go in with you always, but I figure I should stay behind and keep mommy company. I took a quick glance at their menu and decided that I will try their Caesar Salad Wrap and a bottle of water. Oh, and thanks for lunch, daddy." Giving him her happy dance while in the seat.

Sam just groans watching his baby-girl do her dance. Fuck, she's just so cute, and watching her breasts jiggle from side to side has him mesmerized. Shaking his head, he wonders what will he do with her; damn, his cock stirring with excitement. Trying to think of something else, he turns to the back of the van and says, "Will be right back, slut. Just another 20 to 30 mins and we'll be home. Sorry for the delay, babe."

Before he climbs out the door, Sasha says, "Don't worry about it, Master; I know you have to eat; perhaps when we get home, you'll allow me to have a quick bite too." A slight joke per se, but it puts a smile on her lips.

Before closing the door, Sam says with a whisper, "Whenever you want a quick bite or want a little taste, I am always here and/or there for you, baby. Love you." He doesn't stay to hear her response cause the sooner he orders and gets his food, the sooner he can get home to either relax or play.

Sasha' gushing at his words physically and mentally. She knows Master hasn't slept yet and is running on empty, but her holes need some satisfaction and soon. To take her mind off of her needs, she then says, "Thanks for staying behind, sister. You didn't have to, but it's appreciated. You did a good job in satisfying daddy's cock and swallowing his entire load. I bet you were amazed by yourself."

Heather's grinning at what her sister has said but says, "Thanks for the compliments but yeah, I was shocked as well. Can't believe 18 shots of cream are in my tummy; it's so unreal. Just glad to up my game a bit and be closer to your sexual prowess. I know I will never outperform you, but I definitely want to be like you."

Sasha hears her words and says, "Thanks for the compliment, baby, but remember, we are different, but it doesn't change the fact that we love the same man. As long as we take care of his needs, we are the same, you and I. Don't sell yourself short, I learned a lot from you, little-one and still look forward to learning more about you. Once you stop learning, then it's game over. I am proud of you, and you honor me, baby. If you ever need any advice or want help, I will be there for you, baby."

Heather's heart is fluttering within her chest by the words that her sister-slut said. She turns and says, "Thank you, mommy. I am sort of scared and excited about this next step. I know I have found the perfect person to take my anal cherry; with that said, I would love to have my sister with me when he does it. Your expertise and you being there means a lot."

Sasha just smiles and says, "I will be with you, sister. Always. As for expertise, just listen to your body and take it slow. Use lots of lube; you got this, little-one. Once you cross over to the next stage of life, you don't have to worry about these little things. Trust me." It's a happy moment for the both of them and they shed some tears. They both share their love for one another and that is when Sam exits the restaurant.

Sam sees the tears from afar and is instantly at the van; swinging the door open, he says, "Are you ok, baby? Did something happen?"

All Heather does is shake her head but says, "I am alright; sister-slut and myself had a heart-to-heart chat and I am crying. it's happy tears, not sad ones. Sorry, I must look horrible."

Sam slides into his seat and drops off the bag between their seats. He then turns to her and has his hands caressing her cheeks, wiping away her tears. He then says, "Never. You're always radiant and beautiful, baby. Just worried about you; that's just all. You know I care and love you, right?" With that, he leans forward and gives her a slight kiss on her lips. Sam's not one for PDA, but seeing her crying affects him in ways that get him to empathise. So he wants to make her feel better and look at the positives, not the negatives.

Heather gets lost when his lips touch hers; he's so adorable even when it's not a bad time. When he pulls back to see her, she feels the loss of his lips and it aches her heart, but it gives her body the warmth that it needs. Looking at him, she says, "I do, daddy. I feel it every day and with your actions. You're the love of my life and these moments with you and sister are just remarkable. They play on my heart strings. I hope you can understand."

Smiling at her, he says, "I do. You, little-one have affected our lives too in a short amount of time. Well, we can either sit here and eat our lunch or get home to relax, eat and share the love. Up to you?"

Smiling, she says, "I can only speak for myself but I think both myself and Sasha would love to get home, to relax, eat and share the love. So with that said, take us home, Sam. On the double."

Turning to her, he then says, "As you command, boss. Let's head home." With that, he turns the ignition and then pulls out of the parking lot. Within 20+ mins they are backing up into the driveway. Putting the emergency brake, he shuts off the engine and grabs his sword and bag. Seeing her grabbing the lunch, he exits the vehicle and then taps the garage door opener. Tapping the van, it tells Sasha that they are home and soon she can exit.

Sasha gears up by putting on her trench coat, followed by her UV protected motorcycle helmet. Throwing the hood over, she is ready to exit the vehicle. Just waiting for the two of them to open the doors for her harrowing escape. It's her girlfriend, who opens her door for her and lets her know everything is open and ready for her exit. Slowly emerging, she jumps out, runs around her car and into the house in seconds. She breathes a sigh of relief once again cause nothing burned within the transfer.

Both Sam and Heather lock up the van and make their way into the house and before closing the door, he hits the garage door switch to close it. All three of them head downstairs to the basement to unwind and put away gear. After opening the vault, Sam takes off his gear and secures his weapons before closing. Placing his fatigues in the hamper, he walks over to his slut, who is wondering around aimlessly. He approaches her and calms her down with his hands, sliding down from her shoulders to her hands. Looking at her, he says, "I like to apologize to you, baby. Forgot that this job was close to home and didn't think at the time how that would affect you. I misread the situation between you and Heather; and I don't fault either of you. Glad that she could take your mind off the situation. Will you forgive me, slut?"

Biting her lip, Sasha looks up at her Master and says, "There's nothing to forgive, Master. Yeah, I fucked up, but you're right, this case was close to home." Taking a step forward, she places both of her arms on his shoulders while her hands caress his scalp and run them through his hair. With a smile, she says, "Punishments are hard to hear, but coming from you, Master, are quite enjoyable." With that, she leans into him and kisses his lips. Soon their passion turned up a notch as she presses her voluptuous body against his hard one. Breaking off the kiss by pulling on his lip with her teeth, she continues, "You also promised me a bite; were you sure about that, Master?"

All Sam does is nod his head but then says, "Remember, slut, I am also yours. Take your fill when you need it."

Her eyes light up and she sees her Master tilt his head to the side and offering his neck to her. She extends her fangs and bites him. Revelling his taste and smell of his aphrodisiac blood, she drinks from him. Accepting his gift of power and his immunity; she doesn't get lost anymore. Taking her fill, she pulls back and licks up her punctured marks along his neck to seal them up. With her fangs still out, she licks her lips and says, "Yummy" before closing her eyes and leaning forward to kiss her man. Pulling back, she opens her eyes and they are indeed red from drinking his blood and her lust for him. She then says in a whisper, "I love you, Master."

Sam just smiles as his hands descend her back to grab her heart-shaped ass and give her cheeks a squeeze. He returns her affirmation by saying, "I love you too, slut. A lot more."

Feeling his hands on her and dominating the situation, she gets lost in the feeling. Closing her eyes, she tilts her head to the side with her mouth open, exposing her fangs. Her body trembles in his grasp and she falls upon him. Shaking her head, she looks down but whispers, "I don't know what's about your enticing blood, but every time I taste it, I have this extreme urge to fuck you, HARD. I am trembling within your grasp with need of you, Master."

Easing off his grasp of her derriere, he whispers, "The feeling is mutual, slut. Every time my eyes roam over your body or when my hands caress your supple curves, I want you again. I, just can't believe your, mine, slut."

In a drunken stupor, she whispers back, "You better believe it. I am. All. Yours. The only male, I want, is you, Master."

Smiling to her words, he says, "I would love nothing more than take you, right here on this mat, but our other lover is upstairs eating without us. I would feel bad not including her in our love-making/fucking. We should wait till after lunch and our communal shower to satisfy those cravings. Can you hold out that long, slut?"

Pressing herself up against his harden body; trying to be a part of him in all things. She says, "I won't lie to you, Master, but it will be tough. My lower lips are soaking wet with a need that only you can fulfill. I hear your words and understand. As much I want you all to myself, I couldn't do that to baby-girl. I will try." As she sucks on his earlobe and slight moans leave her mouth.

Grinning that he has this effect on her, he slides his hands back down to her derriere to caress her cheeks. With a slight slap to her cheek, he says, "We should head upstairs. We shouldn't keep baby-girl waiting. Come." He steps forward and reluctantly pulls her along as she clings to him.

They both make their way up stairs to the kitchen; they find that baby-girl was busy. She had pulled out all three sandwiches and placed them on a plate for him; plus a bottle of water next to it. She is still munching on her Caesar salad wrap; her eyes light up seeing her two lovers walking intertwined. Heather sees her sister-slut's eyes and knows that things between the two of them could patch things up. Looking over to him, she says, "Did you apologize to mommy?" Seeing his nod, satisfies her bet with him. She turns to her sister, and says, "You look good, sis. However, I can see the hunger in your eyes. Surprised you didn't satisfy your cravings downstairs."

Sasha turns slightly and backhands her Master with the back of her hand onto his chest and says, "Told you, Master."

His hand is still caressing her ass until he grabs hold of her left cheek and digs in with his nails to silence her. Smiling, he turns his attention to his baby-girl and says, "Yes, slut wanted too, but we felt we should include you as well. And also felt bad that you're all alone upstairs eating by yourself."

Smiling at his statement, Heather says, "Awe, that so sweet but I know my sister very well. When she feeds, she wants you all to herself because it's that bond you share with each other through 'blood'. I would've understood and hope one day I will have that bond with you. Thanks for thinking of me. Come, daddy, you shouldn't starve as well. Was wondering, what did you order for yourself cause it smells delicious."

Letting go of Sasha's cheek, he slaps her ass slightly while he makes his way around the breakfast nook to sit down with his baby-girl. Once he sits down, he says, "I got 1 Smoked Ham & Cheese wrap and 2 Italian wraps. Probably start on the ham/cheese first, then work my way to the Italian wrap. Will have leftovers cause I need a shower and need to sleep afterwards." Seeing that his slut is doing her best to compose herself, he motions her to come have a seat on his lap.

Sasha's reeling from his grab of her ass once again. Glad for the brief delay to get her composure back; however, she misses his hands on her, which helps calms her nerves a bit. Seeing his index finger point to her and curl backwards brings a slight smile to her lips. She follows his instructions and sits on his lap. Trying not to think about it too much, but she can feel his anaconda cock underneath her and instinctively rubs her lips against him. It's not the best, but it always welcome any relief. After a few rubs, she is much better within his embrace and calmness settles around her. It gives her a chance to interact with her sister-slut.

She's content being on his lap and feeling his arm circle around her waist to keep her steady. Looking over to her sister, she says, "How're you doing, sis?" Guess those couple of orgasms gave you a slight appetite; oh thanks for winning that bet. You didn't have to save me."

Between bites, Heather looks over at her Sister and says, "You're very welcome. Besides, I love helping you out of jams and I want to let you know I will always be there for you. I might not be your biological daughter, but definitely want to your baby-girl to the both of you. Truth be told, I definitely enjoyed that bet; 18 shots is no joke, and he's definitely 'yummy'. I get why you enjoy going down on him." As she pulls her bottle water to her lips for a drink.

Sasha just smiles and beams at her sister. She then says, "I did my fair share of blowjobs in university and within the marriage, but there is nothing like blowing Master. He just taste so good and his grunts/words when he's about to blow, fuck gets you so amped up. It's a great way to show him your love, for sure."

Sam's dumbfounded again. Hearing their conversation like he's not really there. Reaching up with his right hand to cup her left breast to let her know he's indeed there and to silence her. He then says, "Ladies, I am here; you don't have to talk like I am not here."

Both girls started laughing, but it's Sasha that speaks up first. She says, "Master, it's girl talk and yeah, we know you're here. You're lucky to be listening in on our talks about you. Now eat up cause our baby-girl just finished her meal. We might head upstairs and get started with that shower. Don't be long cause we both need you in places." She says with a smile before turning around to encircle her hand around Heather's waist as they both head upstairs.

Smiling to himself, he finally has some silence to enjoy his meal from Torino's and to his own thoughts.

Ch. 8.2

Sam's amazed that since becoming the Dire, his food consumption has increased. However, his metabolism is through the roof. But yet again, he is a werewolf and they run hot all the time; so burning calories with every activity. Putting away two of Torino's best wraps, he puts his other wrap in the fridge to eat later. Cleaning up is a breeze, and now is the time to head upstairs to take a shower and see what the girls are up to.

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers