The Job Offer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha smirks but then says, "Master, there are no stipulations or constraints on this offer. And I won't inform you about what you incurred. I give this freely because you're my dominant." However, in her mind, she says, I do it because I love you, Master, and I am your 'One.'

Turning to her sister, Sasha then says, "Tessa, you're an investment, whether you accept it or not. We, both Master and myself, are investing in both of you to aid us down the road. Yeah, your education will hit us hard, but knowing that both of you can take care of yourself sets our minds at ease. It's only been a couple of days, Tess. You know how we all feel about you. Never think or feel that way. We know you have a special gift, your empathetic. If you feel something, please come and share with us. Don't let it boil over. Anyway, I said my piece. Let's not dwell and get back on the road."

Tess feels horrible and then says, "Sorry for making you both feel this way. I can't control this power. It's a burden but I am sorry again for speaking out."

Sam looks at Tess and says, "Don't say that. I don't want followers within my harem. I want people speaking their thoughts and challenging me. What your big sister described is true. This Dire business is like a business in some sense. Being CEO is tough and I need great leaders to push this business further. You're not a burden to us. You are a..." He can't think of what to say in business terms, but is saved by his slut.

Sasha picks up Tessa's hand and kisses the back side of it. She then looks at her sister. "You and your sister are blessings. You don't see it now but we both see that you have great potential to make this business grow and thrive. As Master would say, he can't do this job without us girls (His Support) behind him. So are we all good?" Seeing them both nod makes her feel better.

Sam turns on his turn signal and enters back on N. Allen Ave. Heading South once again, he then says, Love you, slut. And to his astonishment, she replies, I know. Seeing her smile through the rear-view warms his heart. As he makes a left into Stater Bros. Market, he hears his slut once more.

Sasha tries to compose herself but says, Master, I can't tell you how much you mean to me. I say it every day but yet feel it should be more than that. I just realised that you can fill up all my holes every day to eternity and/or supply me with more pussy to eat and it will still not meet the level I feel for you. Thought your father was my 'One' true love and yet here I am today. I have done more with you in 5 years than I have with him and you still got me out of the house. I just realise words can't express what you mean to me and so I have to show you through my actions.

Sam pulls the car to a stop and looks at her through the rear-view mirror. Turning the car off, he can't get his emotions under control and shifts but not into wolf form but in hybrid. Shaking his head, he can't understand how this is possible. In the past, he had to resort to severe anger to shift into hybrid but now it's extreme love. His eyes turn red, his canines elongate and his fingernails turn into claws. He looks back at her and sees Sasha dropping her fangs as her eyes turn red with lust.

Feeling the room/car, Tessa grabs hold of both their shoulders and then says, "Calm the fuck down. What has gotten you both like this? I can feel intense love for each other and you're both going primal. We are in the Stater Bros. parking lot; both of you need to breathe and calm down." She sees her Alpha looking at the rear-view mirror and then says, "Alpha! Look at me, not at her. Calm down. Breathe. That's it. Shift back." Shaking her head, both of her lovers shift back to their 'Norm' selves and then she asks, "When you have a chance, I want to know what this means."

Sam shakes a bit but tries to calm down his emotions. Looking over at Tessa, he says, "The bond between Sasha and myself has reached an all-time high. Her extensive love for me." A slight growl leaves his lips and can smell his slut's saturated cunt/orgasm from it. He continues to say, "I can't explain it. The sheer emotions I feel for her. If you weren't here, Tessa. I would've shifted and taken Sasha in her vampiric form and fucked her primally. Now on flip-side, I feel like I gain another power through this exchange. I'll learn more when I talk to the Dire. Normally, I need to be furious to shift into hybrid form, but this time I did it more easily because of love.. It might be a little thing but for me, that's huge, a significant change." As he tilts his head.

Tessa looks at her sister and says, "What about you? How do you feel?"

Sasha looks down to compose her thoughts. She then says, "Didn't feel any power exchange per se. For me, it was a reaction to what he was feeling. I felt his extreme desire for me and hence I shifted. I can't explain what it felt like but Master is right. It was very primal. As his submissive, I was ready to take all of him, whether he's human or hybrid form."

Tessa has her mouth wide open but nothing comes out of it. She then tries to say something but gibberish comes out till something resembles a 'Fuck' at the end. Shaking her head, she then says, "Thank the fuck'n lord that I sat up front. Holy shit, I wish Heather was here cause I bet she would know what this means. Well, I hope both of you can calm yourself to go grocery shopping with me. Please to God, don't shift. Not ready to tell the Norms that we exist right now. On the flip-side, interesting and glad that your bond is at its highest."

Looking at Alpha, Tess then say via telepathy, Was it (thoughts) more intense than when we first did it in the woods when you shifted in hybrid form?

Looking at his third mate, Sam says, It was way beyond that. I wanted to shove all 14 inches into her and I know she can't take an extra 4+ inches. Sasha would've been knocked out and in the void. I don't know if she could find her way back. Plus, the premonition she would get from it. I have felt this with you, but never this intensely before. I can't explain it; it was pure primal fucking. I need her in the worst way possible. As he shrugs his shoulders.

Tessa just covers her mouth as a silent, "Holy Shit." Comes out of her mouth. What he conversed with her was pure Primal and it has her rattled. Literally shaking and something about her demeanor, she wishes it was her he felt this way. Nodding her head, she then looks at both of them and says, "Are we ready to venture forth to grocery shop or should we stay in the care for a bit?"

Sasha looks at her Master and vice versa. Sasha is the one to speak up first. She then says, "Tess, those feelings are still there. However, both myself and Master can conduct ourselves like normals. What it conveyed via telepathy can't be expressed fully, but will be shared between us. Let's move on and get this done." As she looks at both of them. Seeing her Master nod his head tells her he agrees with her as well.

Tessa looks from her sister and to Alpha and says, "Ok!" Sounding weary. She then continues and says, "Let's do this." As she opens her door slightly. She looks back and sees if her other lovers are doing the same. Not seeing any movement whatsoever, she then says, "Come on, we don't have all day." As she steps out of the vehicle, her significant others embark from the vehicles, too. She closes the door and slightly hears a low growl coming from him. Eyes on him instantly, she then says, "Really?" Suddenly, she hears her sister grunts and bend forward a little.

Sasha slides out from the vehicle and hears her Master's growl and uncontrollably her cunt clamps down, which has her bending forward a bit. She grunts as a powerful orgasm rocks through her. Bracing herself against the car, she shudders through her release. Her sister is at her side in an instant, offering her any help or aid. As the shudders dissipate, Sasha's able to stand up on her own. She looks at her Master, and her eyes flash red before turning to her blue ones.

Sam uncontrollably let out a final growl while getting out of the vehicle. As he was closing his door, he hears his slut grunt and bend over. Seeing her bracing herself against the door, he wants to go to her aid too, but sees Tessa there in an instant. When she stands up after her ordeal and look at him, he knew what had transpired. Seeing her eyes go red told him everything. Shockingly enough, his wolf's instincts didn't kick in when she orgasmed suddenly. You would of think, he would've smelled it prior to her glowing red eyes. Standing there waiting on his mates, he thinks to himself that this whole situation has him feeling off. His third mate is right. We should try to get this grocery shopping done as quick as possible and head home to figure things out. Now we're waiting for his slut, who had a spontaneous orgasm from his growl. What's next?

As the girls talk silently and try to get their composure back, Sam walks to the cart corral and grabs himself a cart. Pushing it back to the vehicle, he then says, "Are you ready to do this or should we postpone this for another day?"

Tessa has her arms around her sister; giving her a slight hug and some pats on her back. She then whispers, "Do you think you can do this, sis or would you like to stay in the car?"

Sasha shudders slowly, eases up but enjoys the embrace from her sister. Hearing her sweet voice in her ear, she then says, "Thanks for the hug and sweet nothingness. Whether I stay here or go with you will be the same. How I feel at this moment stays about the same. A slight setback, but I can do this. You don't have to worry about me; but thanks, baby." As she steps back from her sister. Turning to her Master, she then says, "Let's get this done. This whole situation has gotten us feeling kind of weird and it's partially my fault." Patting her sister's arm, she then says, "Come, let's get shopping." Turning around to look at him once more, her eyes meet his. There's a longing being expressed and part of her wants to continue sharing her feelings but doesn't.

Sam sees her stare and her longing for him. He wants to share his feelings as well but it's best to leave things unsaid and get this errand done. All he does is nod his head to let her know. He understands and perhaps later we'll discuss it. Turning the cart around, he pushes it to the entrance. His wolf's senses kick in and he can hear his two mates follow him from a distance. As they enter the store, through the sliding glass doors, they are inside the Produce section. Instantly, he hears his third mate's surprise at how big this grocery store really is. "Wow, this place is huge!". Giving her a smile, he turns to his slut and asks, "Do you have a list of items to get and/or do you know what we need?"

Sasha just beams at him and says, "I do have a list, but seeing this place brings back memories. Will probably do both, Master. Come, we need to get some iceberg and romaine lettuce for baby-girl." She heads off to grab those items and soon in her element as ideas on what to cook for her lovers start grabbing things and placing them in the cart.

Tessa's beside herself and doesn't know what to do. She watches her sister moving around the store and slowly filling up the cart as they go. Walking up to Alpha, she helps push the cart as she watches her lover fill it. Suddenly, she feels his arm wrap around her waist and him leaning against her. Feeling his embrace felt good, but watching her sister grabbing items has her laughing.

Sam turns to look at his third mate and says, "Your sister is like a mother hen; don't mind her. It's been a long time since she last shopped for groceries. Just because we are here to fill our pantry doesn't mean that you can't pick up some items to try. If anything fits your fancy, grab it. It's your opportunity to explore, baby." As he leans forward and kisses her forehead.

Looking up at her Alpha, Tessa says, "Thanks, but I don't know what to get. When I see something, I will let you know." As she takes more of an active role in pushing the cart.

Stepping back, he lets her take over the cart pushing duties and follows behind her to admire her back side. As they head to HBA, he's shocked when his slut tosses sanitary napkins into the buggy. He then reaches out to his slut and asks, Who are those for? Doubt they are for you, slut.

Sasha looks at him and shakes her head. She then says, Nope, those days are long forgotten and good riddance. Just 'be prepared' is my motto. Never know when your mates will get their period. Surprised, Tess said nothing about it but shocked to hear it from you. No worries, Master. Not harping on you. As we move forward and add new mates, or members, to your pack. It's best to be prepared. So anything on your mind besides sanitary napkins?

Sam nods his head and then replies, Trying to keep my thoughts passive at the moment. Trying to fall Tessa's advice but my thoughts fall on you sometimes. Guess that last growl changed things between us. Still trying to figure this all out. There's no owner's manual for being the Dire.

Sasha smirks at his thoughts but says, Master, nothing changed between us. Whether form you choose, my feelings for you have not changed. I only see the man, my dominant and I will always be your loving submissive. What I said earlier was from the heart and it has always been hard to express those feelings until today. We just have to live with them.

His eyes catches glimpses of her eye when she looks at him. Sam's heart is raging and is trying desperately to control it. He replays her words within his mind and that burning desire to claim her as the Dire has him rattled. Looking at his first mate, she's sex persona. If Webster's dictionary had naughty pics of an ideal slut, her pic would be in there. He can't fathom how lucky he is but what she said today pushed their relationship further. He didn't think it can go any higher than D/S. Her love for him transcends everything, and he wonders how can he reciprocate that. His thoughts go to the deep end and soon thoughts of scenes are pushed into his submissive via telepathy.

Tessa doesn't have to see them, but feels the tension between her two lovers. She hears her sister grunting with need as she shudders through another slight orgasm in frozen section. Stopping in her tracks, she turns around and grabs Alpha by his shirt to pull him down into a kiss. Soon his lips open up and they are kissing like passionate lovers. The kiss alone breaks the connection between the both of them. Soon she hears her sister breathing hard to find her composure again. Breaking off the kiss, she steps back and sees her Alpha still missing her lips. She then says, "God, Alpha. Can't you stop thinking about your first mate/slut for one hour? Jesus, we're almost done and now you're making her bend over in the frozen food aisle. Perhaps three isn't enough; thank god Vivian might help stave off these feelings. That's two days away, fuck. Wish my other sister was here to help keep your beast at bay." Shaking her head, she says in her mind, I'm disappointed. She turns back to the cart and then to her sister and says, "Are we almost done, sister?"

Sasha's thong and her yoga pants are saturated with her wetness and discharge. Shaking her head, she laughs as she rewinds those images of him pressing her over the frozen bin and fucking her in the ass. The whole scene has her reeling and hearing her sister, she tries to tame her emotions. She then says, "Yesssss, sister. We're almost done. After this is Dairy and then the Bakery. Once that's over, we head to checkout. Do you want anything? Ice-cream or frozen treats? Say the word, baby."

Tessa shakes her head but then notices the variety of Klondike bars, and feels surprised.. She then says, "How about these? Haven't had one in the longest time. My fave is Krunch. Glen used to buy these when we were little. He loved the original bars." Her face turns to nostalgia as she thinks back to when times were better in her life. Her heart beats a little faster when she thinks about that time. She's lost in memory but feels her Alpha take charge and grabbing both Original and Krunch bars and placing them in the cart. She then feels his closeness and his hand sliding down her back to her athletic ass. When she feels him grab it, it took away her breath, and she comes back to the present. She then hears him in her mind.

Sorry for startling you and bringing you back to the present, baby. We can't stay in the frozen food section all day, can we? Bet it was a good memory. Some smart and sexy mate suggested that we keep moving and head home quickly. Let's do that before someone makes a scene. Sam says to his third mate reluctantly.

Heading to the Dairy section, Sasha picks up three 18 count cartons of eggs, some Greek yogurt, and milk. Walking down the aisle, they head to the Bakery section to pick up some bread, cookies and snacks. Once they have everything, they head to the checkout and wait for their turn. It's a long process but soon have their groceries in many plastic bags and heading back to their vehicle. Each help load and pack the car; while Sam returns the cart back to its corral before sitting back on the driver's side. He then looks at the passenger side and sees nobody there. With a frown, he turns back and says, "No one wants to sit up with me?"

Both girls look at each other, and then Tess speaks up. She then says, "Technically, it would be Sasha's turn. However, what transpired before and during our grocery shopping trip it's best to leave the seat empty. Better to arrive home in one piece. Don't worry Alpha, I will take care of her back here." With that, she turns towards her big sister and kisses her lips. Giving her Alpha a scene of her own.

Chapter 11.4

The ride home for Sam was a quiet one and left him to his own thoughts. His two mates make out in the back seat of the BMW X3. Occasionally, he would look in the rear-view mirror and catch a glance when time allotted or at stop lights. It's fascinating to watch them but knows that Tess is doing this on purpose so he doesn't lose his shit again. On a side note, it's working. Yeah, watching them kiss and fondle one another is stimulating, but not being part of it is harsh. When he stares through the rear-view mirror, he sees his slut side eying him. She misses him and his stares but falls in line with whatever Tess is throwing. All Sam can do is shrug his shoulders and drive home safely. The drive was relatively easy when there's no conversation and they make it home in no time.

They make it home within 15 to 20 minutes. Once there, all three unload the car and drop off the bags into the kitchen. Closing the garage door, Sam heads into the home to see Tess still engaging his slut with kisses and intense fondling. Shaking his head, he then suggests that two of them head upstairs and have some fun. Both the girls stop what they were doing to inquire if Alpha/Master needs help to put away the groceries. Looking at the two of them, he shakes his head that he has it under control. Seeing that they didn't get the message, he once again says, "Head upstairs. Have some fun before bedtime. Will be up when I done."

Tessa looks at him and says her thanks, but Sasha is confused. She will then ask, Master, are you sure?

Sam then replies, Yeah, I got this. It will give me some time to collect my thoughts and calm my feelings.

Sasha looks at him with pleading eyes but says, Master?

Sam will look at her back with serious one and say, Sasha. Take your sister upstairs; play with her till she falls asleep. Once she does, then come to me.

Sasha looks down and feels regret. Hearing him call her name instead of her favorite moniker makes her feel regret and sadness. All she can say back is, As you wish, Master. She feels her sister pulling her upstairs, but for the moment has been reluctant to let her. Feeling his thoughts, she finally gives in and slowly follows her sister upstairs to her room. Now and then, she would look back to see if he's still there or look for him in the kitchen.

1...34567...13