The Job Offer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam looks at her curiously and says, "I didn't quite hear that. You said something, but it was like you mumbled something. Care to share it again. With your alpha?" He then gives her a big smile.

Tessa just rolls her eyes and then says, "Ugh. I said its, Ojinjintka is my Sioux name. It can only be spoken around other Sioux. It means, 'Wildrose'. Happy now?"

Sam stops walking, which stops her. With hooded eyes, he says, "Ojinjintka. I might not be Sioux but it's an honor to have you in my tribe. This is your opportunity to share your life and heritage with us. The name fits you cause you're wild and beautiful. I am guessing you're not born with this name."

Tessa looks at Alpha and says, "Sorry to snap at you like that. I didn't mean it but you're right. We're given our names when we're much older, usually around 10 years old. Before that, parents use generic names for us until we matured enough to get proper names. So you know. It's not really spoken about to locals."

Sam then says, "Thanks for sharing; how did you come by an English name? Just out of curiosity."

Tessa continues to walk forward. Which gets Sam to follow. She then says, "When I was little, it was just my mother and my big sister. Never knew my father. My mother fell in love again with a friend of a friend. His name was Grant Chylde. He was from a Scotish Heritage and loved my mother very much. He took care of us for a time and adopted us. Died around the time when I got bitten; cancer. He was there for me when my big sister didn't survive the bite. When he died, my world collapsed, and all I had was the forest to grieve. I don't like sharing my past because it makes me feel weak."

Sam reaches out to her and pulls her into an embrace. He holds her for a while; when he feels herself let go, he comb's through her locks. With a whisper, he says, "Can't say enough but I am sorry for your loss. Thinking and sharing about people you love doesn't make you weak. It strengthens you because you're keeping their memory alive. I can't speak for Grant, your step-dad but I bet he loved you very much and honored that you shared it with me. Death is always tough to deal with but your memories of them keep them around." He pulls back and wipes her tears from her face. Still looking at her, he leans forward to give her a kiss on her lips, hoping to turn her frown upside down and for reassurance. Pulling back, he continues to say, "Come. Your big sister is waiting for you. I will stop asking you question. Let's make haste." Offering his hand in hopes she will do him the honor of walking with her hand-in-hand.

They walk hand-in-hand towards their home. Sam slides the glass door to the side and lets his mate go in first before he does. Closing the door behind them, they set down their Ziploc bags on the dining table and head into the kitchen. As they head into the kitchen, Sasha's busy at work making buttermilk pancakes for her two lovers. She just finished flipping her 8th pancake and there's still batter left over. She then says, "Grab a plate, and grab what you think you can eat. There are buttermilk pancakes, sausage links and some bacon. Having two werewolves in the house will seriously empty your refrigerator and pantry in no time. Speaking of this, Master, I suggest today that we head to the grocery store and stock up on a few things. We're out of eggs, bacon, and sausage links. We should also pick up some more meat for the both of you and not forget snacks."

Both Sam and Tessa grab a plate and toss a few pancakes on their plate, and with a lot of sausage links/bacon on the side. Sam goes up to his slut and says, "Thanks for preparing this delicious meal, slut." And gives her a peck on her cheek. The love does not get unnoticed cause Tessa comes up and gives her big sister a hug and kiss for her efforts. Sasha's beaming with the attention. She then says, "Let me know if you want me to make more pancakes, but for now, how was patrol this morning?"

Sam sits down at the breakfast nook and pours syrup all over his pancakes, sausage links, and bacon. He then passes the syrup to Tessa and says, "Nothing to report. No new scents or activity; really quiet out there. Tessa and I discussed Vivian and what the bite will entail. She mentioned that offering a couple drops of your blood should help new candidates in surviving the bite itself. We just have to wait and see if Vivian is interested in joining us."

Sasha watches both of them dig into their breakfast. Definitely will fill their bellies, but not giving them the protein that they need. Oh well, she thinks to herself. She then says, "Master, I know you have concerns about Vivian, but I think she will do it and who could blame her? She's down on her luck, getting older, and you walk in the door with three women and a gorgeous cock." As she bites her lip.

Tessa has to slap her chest a few times cause the food got stuck at the top of her windpipe. Once it's cleared, she grimaces at herself for slightly choking and the comment her sister made. Seeing everyone's eyes on her brings a blush to her already cheeks. She looks up and says, "What? The food went down the wrong pipe. It happens."

Shaking her head, Sasha rubs her shoulders and says, "It's ok, it happens but my statement caught you off guard. It's ok to find his cock appealing. We all enjoy what he does with it; mmm.. mmmm." She then tells herself, 'I need some of that and real soon, I hope.' Looking over, she sees her sister coughing again. Rolling her eyes and shaking her head, she says, "Are you ok? Perhaps you should drink some water when you eat a bite of those pancakes."

Sam bumps his hand into Tessa's arm and says, "Don't mind her. She's a slut through and through. If we weren't doing patrols, she would wake me up every morning to satisfy her inner cum-slut cravings. Speaking of which, she's probably screaming for a deposit. Am I right, slut?"

With her arms wrapped around herself underneath her 36 DDD breasts, Sasha smiles. Shaking her head, she says, "You know me too well, Master. Can't get enough of your cum; fills up my tummy. Sometimes I wonder, do I crave your cum, or your blood more? In either case, I love receiving a deposit." She sighs deeply as her mind reflects on what either does to her body. Cum makes her full and relaxed. However, his blood gives her power and makes her very horny. Decisions. Decisions.

Looking over at Tessa, Sasha then asks, "How about you? Do you have an opinion on the matter?"

Tessa's between bites and then finishes her current bite before answering. She then says, "I really don't have an opinion either way. He just added me a little over a day ago. I have tasted both but I don't crave either; his cum taste great but his blood was something I didn't expect. Werewolves don't need blood to survive, but only to increase their pack. You're a vampire and require it on a daily/weekly basis, depending on your needs. I can understand why you crave both."

Nodding her head, Sasha agrees with her sister but then says, "You're right, I need both, since I am his submissive slut. Perhaps for you, it's too early to say, but thanks for your opinion." Looking at the both of them, she then says, "Do you require more pancakes or are you both satisfied?"

Sam just finished his stack and clearly Tessa's not far behind. Looking over at his slut, he says, "I can go for two more. As for Tessa, I don't know. Running on four legs sure burns a lot of calories." Looking from his third mate to his slut, he thinks to himself, 'Fucking either of your three-holes burns off the same amount of calories and then some'. As his eyes rake up and down his slut's body.

Sasha feels his stare, and immediately her holes salivate with need. Looking over to her sister, she says, "Do you want some more, baby?"

The meal was good and she could go for some more; she turns to her sister and says, "I could go for two more as well. Thanks again, sis."

Shaking her head, Sasha says, "It's not a problem. Love helping when I can. As I prepare those for you, can you think of anything that you require or need at the store?" She walks back over to the stove and pours two more dollops on the skillet, and waits for a response.

"Honestly, I can't think of anything. Whatever Alpha wants is good for me as well. Just like the mall, I haven't been to a large grocery store either. Another first for me." As she laughs to herself.

Sam's about to say something but hears his slut speak up. She then says, "You're right, too. Lots of firsts and I bet you got a few more on your list to achieve. Well, I know what Master would say. If you find anything that you like or what to try, just speak up. We're here to please. It will be a chore but Master will make it fun. Right?"

Sam just smiles and then says, "Perhaps you should tell her about our trip to Wal-Mart. That was an interesting night, for sure."

Tessa looks up and is interested in hearing about it. She then says, "Do tell, sister."

Sasha finishes two pancakes and slides them onto Master's plate before returning to make two more for her sister. She then goes into detail about her time at Wal-Mart with Master and baby-girl. Not leaving anything out, she finishes with, "Till this day, I am still shocked regarding this guy's behavior. He thought I would take him over Master any day. Never, ever, going to happen. I'm Master's property and no one else's." She flips the pancakes over and then turns off the burner. Bringing the skillet over, she plops the two pancakes on her sister's plate. Looking at the both of them, she then says, "Enjoy!" And starts cleaning up the mess.

Putting the leftover buttermilk mix in the fridge, Sasha cleaned up her mess in a vampire minute. Seeing her Master beginning to rise, she reaches out to grab his plate and utensils and cleans them up. Tess seems to be really enjoying her pancakes..

Both Sam and Sasha wait for her but Tessa looks up and says, "Go ahead without me. I am almost done. I will be up there shortly." And goes back to take another savoring bite of her pancakes.

Sam looks at his slut and tilts his head slightly. Tessa has spoken. We should head upstairs and get things going. He's definitely looking forward to it and surprised his slut isn't moving. Sliding out of his chair, he leans forward and kisses Tessa's forehead and says, "See you upstairs soon. Enjoy your pancakes." Tilting his head once more to let his slut know that he's heading out.

Sasha just pats her sister's shoulder and says, "Ok, sister. See you soon. Enjoy." Before heading upstairs to follow her Master. When she makes it to the room, she immediately feels his hands grab her throat and pull her into the room against the wall. Instantly her cunt saturated with need but her mouth wants him first. Before she can say anything, his lips devour hers and instantly she opens up to him. As his tongue dives into her mouth, she feels his tongue conquering her and a moan escapes her mouth. She feels his left hand unzip her sports bra and out pops her 36 DDD breasts. Feeling his left hand grope her right tit, a shudder travels down her spine and pours into her core. She bites her lip when his thumb and index finger rub around her areola and begin pinching her nipple. Another moan leaves her lips when she feels his mouth descend and takes her nipple into his mouth.

Sam enjoys teasing her to no end. From a grope to a caress then to suckle; nothing will stop him from getting what he wants. Looking into her eyes, he then says, "I am going to let go of your neck. I want you to slide off your yoga pants and get on all fours on the bed. Do you understand me, slut?" Seeing her nod, he lets go of her and watches her as she does his bidding. Once she's on the bed and on all fours, he dives into her cunt and begins eating her out. His hands caress her heart-shaped ass and waist as his tongue does multiple duties of licking her folds and eating her ass. Moans continue to come out of his slut's mouth until he licks her hooded clit and then things turn. Soon he's bringing her into not one, but two consecutive orgasms. Shooting her release into his waiting mouth. As he works her over, his mind tells her, You're Mine.

Sasha hears his thoughts and then says out loud, "I am yours, Master. Your number one slut. Your holes await your cum, Master. Here to please; take what's yours."

To that effect, he stops eating out her holes and gets up from the floor. With both hands up, he brings them down and slaps both of her ass cheeks. Instantly she feels the sting, which turns to heat, and lets out a moan. Looking over at her, he says, "Get up. We're heading to the bathroom to rinse off and to give you a breather. Remember, we have to feed your inner cum-slut; now don't we?"

Sam gets up from the floor and starts disrobing. First is his shirt, where he tosses it directly into the hamper. Second, he slides off his shorts along with his boxers. Stepping out of them, he heads to the master bathroom to wash away the dirt and sweat from patrolling this morning. He slides the shower door to the side and leaves it open for his slut. Walking into the shower enclosure, he turns on the faucet and gets the temperature just right before moving the toggle to the showerhead spray. Standing underneath the raindrop shower head, the water and its pressure relax his muscles and wash away his sweat. Grabbing the bar of soap, he lathers up his hands to wash all 1000 parts of his body. Looking around, it's just him in the shower and no slut to be seen. He mentally yells at her, Slut? Why are you not in here with me?

Sasha's body continues to shudder from her last orgasm and loses track of time. She hears her Master shouting in her head. Instantly she feels down cause she lost control and disappointing him. Getting out of her head, she slides off the bed and starts walking to the bathroom. As she's walking, she can feel her wetness slide down her leg. As she steps into the shower enclosure, she closes the door and walks towards him. She presses herself against him to feel his hardness and to share the water that's falling onto him. Looking up at him, she says, "Sorry, Master. Got lost in that last orgasm you gave me."

Sam looks down at her and sees that she's really sad about it. Grabbing her face with both of his hands, he leads down and kisses her lips. Feeling her open up to him, he delves deeper and starts slowly devour her. As his kiss deepens, he says to her, Just miss you, slut. Miss your presence and softness. As his hands slide down from her face, down her back and grab both of sides of her heart-shaped ass. He can instantly feel her love for him as she wraps her arms around his shoulders and wrapping her right leg around his. Letting go of his control, he shifts his fingers into claws and then rakes them across her ass. He feels her shuddering against him and knows that she feels the slight pain of cutting her and the pleasure it gives when she regenerates and being close to him.

Breaking off the kiss and biting his lower lip, Sasha moans his name. She's no longer wet, but soaked with need for him. God, she shudders within his embrace. Looking up at him, she conveys her undying love for him as she rakes her nails down his chest as she drops to the floor. Grabbing his shaft with her right hand, she strokes him up and down. Her eyes never leaving his, until she lowers them to take him into her mouth. She relish licking his crown, then his bulbous head before devouring his shaft. Today, however, she changes her routine and sucks along his shaft from the base upwards. Once she reaches the top, she licks the underside of his cock and sucks along the shaft on the other side. Really pressing her lips against his girth to suck on him. Still stroking him, she looks up at him once more before dropping lower to lick and suck his big balls. One at a time, she licks and sucks on them. Really taking the time to caress every inch of his sex. Still pumping his cock, she looks up and licks his other ball. She then says, I love all of you, Master. Love how you treat and use me. It's those little things that you do that keep wound tight. Fuck, I want to feel your essence all over this hot body of mine. God, I am a bitch in heat for you, Master. As she rubs her face underneath his ball sack.

Sam looks down at her and his eyes glow from her affirmation of love for him and his need. He then says, My bitch, I am glad that your slut body of yours is ready for me at any giving moment. Thanks for doing a thorough job of washing my cock & balls. I think your inner cum-slut has waited long enough. Better get started. Your sister will be here shortly. Will you share my essence or will you drink it all?

Looking up at him, Sasha continues to stroke him but then takes him into her mouth. Slowly, she takes more of him down her throat. Once she has all of him, she looks up and says; You know the answer to that question already. Yes, there's a part of me that wants to keep you all to myself but I can no longer do that. Cause they are my sisters, and we need to share your essence. It's the only way we sisters can stay stronger together is to partake and share your virile cream, Master. However, I enjoy pulling it out of you this way. It gives me great pleasure doing this for you, Master. Thank you for everything you do for me and my sisters.

Sam looks down at her and says, You're such a good slut. Taking care of every need for the past 5 years now. You've grown and now have multiple relationships with each of your sisters. You care for all of us and are there for our needs. It's time for us to reciprocate and take care you. With that, he grabs the back of her head with both hands and fucks her throat.

Sasha's blue eyes stare up at him and shocked by his statement. Feeling him take control sends a shudder down her back and pools at her core. She thinks to herself, 'Use me, Master, for your pleasure. This body, mind, and soul are yours. I am your submissive for eternity.' Suddenly, she hears movement and clothes dropping onto the floor in the bedroom. She knows her sister has finally finished eating and is on her way to join them. Her eyes shift from her Master to the side.

Sam hears the movement and can imagine what his third mate is doing in the other room. She takes the time to pick up her clothes and her lovers and tosses them into the hamper. Smiling to himself, he continues to fuck his slut's throat and grunts as she approaches. When he sees her enter the bathroom, his eyes roam up and down her hot body. His eyes stare at the landing strip right above her pussy lips. They are glistening with moisture and her nipples are like diamonds from the scene in front of her. Looking over at her, he says, Good to see you, baby. I see our scene excites you. I am close to shooting my load down your sister's throat. Come join us.

Sasha looks over to her sister and feels a little embarrassed being on her knees serving him. She moves her eyes back to her Master and focuses on him and not her sister. Deep down, she can't hide herself from her. This is what she's made for and wouldn't trade this for anything. Feeling his cock slowly expand within her, she braces herself by reaching around and grabbing his buttocks. Still looking up at him, she says, Ready, Master. Thanks for feeding my inner cum-slut and using me today. Love you.

Sam grunts and then says, "Love you too, slut. Take all of me. Enjoy your breakfast." Grabbing the back of her head, he pushes her to his groin as he shoots his first rope down her throat. With each rope shot, he eases his tension on her head and soon let go to let her take control.

Sasha pulls back and starts stroking him to continue to shoot rope after rope into her waiting mouth. Once he stops, she bobs down and pulls back any residual cum from the base to his tip. Opening her mouth, she says, You shot 10 ropes of cum down my throat and 6 into my waiting mouth. Remarkable, Master. Thanks for breakfast, Master. Can you help me up? So I can share some of my breakfast with my sister.