The Job Offer Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam holds his cock and climbs onto the bed. Crawling towards his third slut, he says, "I gave your cunt my essence, and now claim your reward. Clean my cock with your mouth and taste both of our essence, slut. Feed on the nectar of our consummation as a submissive slut."

Vivian doesn't hesitate and opens her mouth to taste him and her essence. She takes what she can but pulls out to lick what she can't take. His cum taste so sweet against her own. Once his sides are thoroughly cleaned, she takes him back into her mouth and relishes the feel of his girth. Thinking to herself, she says, 'One step closer to becoming his third slut. He claimed and deposit his load into my pussy/cunt. Next time, it would be my ass. Fuck! Wonder what that would feel like. Once that happens, then and only then I will be his. Claimed. I want that so much; been thinking about that all her adult life. I can't wait for someone to claim and own me. Looking at him, she says, "Thanks for all that you do, Master. Claiming my second hole, I look forward to you taking my third and last hole. Until then, thanks for sharing your essence and using me for your pleasure."

Sam beams down at his third slut and says, "Glad you enjoyed it, but that feeling is far from over. You still have your sister to be dealt with. Enjoy those subtle orgasms as she licks up your deposit. When she's done, come join me for a quick shower before you go. Thanks for wanting to join me, in all things, and for my mission to stop the war." He pulls himself off the bed and slowly heads to the washroom to clean the sweat and dirt from his body. Before he steps into the shower enclosure, he reaches out to Sasha, Enjoy your treat. Eat what you can, but leave some for her to feel while she works today. It would be a pleasant reminder that it truly happened and make her feel giddy that she's finally owned. I will take a quick shower so you can have some hot water to share while you get cleaned. See you both soon.

Sam walks to the washroom and enters the shower enclosure. Turning on the faucet, he sets the temperature to a relative temperature before changing the flow to the overhead. Letting himself go, he let the hot water descend his back and caress every inch. Pushing his wet hair back from his face, he grabs the bar of soap and washes his body of dirt and sweat from his night of running to the second fucking of his third slut. A good way to start your day. Once he's all lathered, he rinses his body with clean water before turning it off. Truth to his word, he spent little time there. Stepping out, he grabs a new towel and dries his body of excess water left from the shower. Wrapping the towel around his waist, he steps back into the bedroom and sees his sluts no longer in a 69 position, but kissing each other whole heartedly. Smiling, he excuses himself and walks across the hallway to enter his old bedroom to grab a new set of boxers, shorts and top. While there, he sees his third mate dozed off while reading. Walking over to her, he grabs her tablet and then sets it on her nightstand to plug it in to charge. Grabbing the blanket, he covers her before whispering, "Sweet dreams, my 'Wildrose'". Once dressed, he walks back to the Master and sees that I finally left the girls to wash off their bodies.

He doesn't have to wait long when both of his girls leave the bathroom in their own body wrapped towels. Smiling, he watches them both drop their towels, to wrap them around their hair to get the excess water. Once that's done, they slowly putting on their clothes. Vivian brought nothing with her and has to put on her old clothes. Sasha offered her a pair of her panties but opted out to wear her dirty pair. Watching his beauties get dressed blows his mind and gets him kind of semi-hard. They talk amongst themselves as they put the finishing touches on their wardrobe. Looking at the clock, he sees that time passed by and it's time for his third slut to leave. Moving from the head of the bed to the side, he asks Vivian to sit next to him for a moment. Vivian sits down next to her Master and her sister sits next to her.

While seated, Sam addresses her and says, "Hope your time here was pleasant and look forward to seeing you again, slut. I claimed two of your holes today and look forward to claiming your last hole in the future. You're part of my pack and soon become part of my family. With that said, you don't need an invitation to visit. Our home is yours but just keep us in the loop cause from time to time we do missions. Before I forget, you need to keep your Wednesday night open, a week from this coming Wednesday, because it's a full moon. You can opt to working a half day, but you must be off before sunset. It will be a crazy night for you, so having Thursday off would help. Both myself and Tessa will be with you every step of the way during your first transformation/shift." With that he stands up and, to his surprise, his sluts do too. Taking a step towards his third slut, he gives her a hug and whispers, "You might call me Master but I am also your alpha. If you have any concerns or questions, please call or text me or your sister-slut. Remember, I am here for you in all things." Pulling back, he gives her a chaste kiss before reaching down to grab her hand to walk her down to the front door.

Letting go of her hand, Vivian walks to her sister slut and gives her a hug and kiss. She then thanks her for all she did and looks forward to keep her updated with her progress and to be a good slut to her too. Grabbing both of Sasha's hands, Viv says, "Thanks again for your consideration and for changing my life. I owe you everything."

Sasha just smiles and says, "You owe me nothing, sister. Just saw myself in your shoes and wanted to give you an opportunity to which you accepted. I enjoyed our time together and look forward to seeing/tasting you again, sister. Take care, baby." As she grips both of Vivian's hands and giving her a warm smile back before letting her go. Standing silently, she watches her new sister leave her to walk up to her new master. Smiling, she watches the interaction with earnest while putting her head down.

Vivian turns around and walks up to her Master. Looking up into his bright blue eyes, she gives a warm smile before pressing herself against him in a hug. Tears of joy slide down her face as she whispers her feeling towards him. She says, "Thanks for everything, Master. You blew my mind with each coupling, giving me many orgasms that gave my mind and heart wonder. But most of all, you gave me something more, a chance to be more. To be part of your ever-growing family and to be close to you. By far, this has been the best day of my life and it still feels like a dream."

Sam drops his hand from her back to pinch her derriere. Hearing her say, 'Oh,' and feel her hand drop to soothe her ass cheek. He pats her hand and says, "Sorry, couldn't help myself. Just want to prove to you that this wasn't a dream. I fucked your two beautiful holes and even tasted your blood with the bite. You are no longer alone in this world, slut. I am your alpha and maybe something more later. You have people that care and possibly love you. Don't be a stranger." Patting her ass before grabbing her cheek.

Vivian bites her lip as she smiles up at him and says, "Thanks for the reminder and proving that this is no dream. Getting back to what I wanted to say. You two changed my life that particular Thursday morning and can't fathom what it would lead to. You changed my outlook on what a BDSM relationship could mean compared to a vanilla one. I never knew that this life could exist and was glad that you two opened my eyes. Thank you both," As she presses herself against him. Pulling back, she kisses his lips and immediately opens her mouth to give him all access to her. Feeling his tongue invade her mouth, she returns hers into his with some fervor. The kiss explodes to a make-out session, and she wants nothing but to give this man everything of herself. Cause in her heart, she's starting seeing him in it; along with her new sister, too. God, who knew being a slut for two beautiful people could be so lovely.

Sam loses himself with her kiss and embrace, but feels his first slut's eyes on him. Reluctantly, he pulls away to catch his breath and for her, too. God, if she didn't have to go to work, he would bend her over and claim her third hole but that should wait for another day. Hearing his first slut in his head calms his raging hormones and his cock. Smiling at his third slut, he says, "Thanks for a great night. Your enthusiasm brightens my morning. Wishing you a good day and look forward to seeing you again, slut." Seeing her smile warms his heart. Taking a step back, he reluctantly opens up the front door.

Sasha beams at her Master and says, I feel your emotions and hear your thoughts. It has been a great day for all of us and you should let it be. You gave her a lot to think about and you should let her come back for more. She still has essence inside her, waiting to come out. I know you're excited to take her third hole and make her your third slut. Truth be told, she's already is your slut. It would be more memorable when you have the necklace in hand to show the world she's yours. Until then, claim mine, my love.

Vivian bows her head towards him and then to her sister. She blows a kiss and then heads out into the morning sun as a new woman and a bright new future.

Sasha walks up to him and wraps her hand around his waist as they both stand there watching their new lover leave.

Sam wraps his hand around his first slut's waist; bringing her closer. Reaching down to grab her heart-shaped ass, he says, Thanks for sweet thoughts and words. You're right, slut. I gave her a good night and made her part of our family. I look forward to her coming back for more. Can't wait to hear her moaning when I take her ass. Hmm, save that for another day. Added a new person to the pack; who would be next? As he watches his third slut back out of their driveway and giving a last wave, he closes the door. Turning to Sasha, he gives her a sweet smile and says, Let's head back to bed. You mentioned your ass wants to be reclaimed?

Sasha returns his smile and says, All my holes want to be reclaimed daily, Master. And only you can fill them. Come, Master. What position will you fill my third hole in?

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Snipe85Snipe853 months ago

Another AWESOME Chapter. Can't wait for chapter 13.

5 Stars

Looking forward to seeing how Heather's and Tess's training goes. Along with Viv's first transformation. As well what new abilities Sashas new mark will bring. Maybe find out what Heater is planning!!!

Thanks for your time and effort Very much appreciated.

Tazz79905Tazz799053 months ago

Can't wait for the next chapter, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Looking forward to the Kitsune getting involved. Hopefully she will become part of the harem/pack as well. 5 stars.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Carpooling With My Sister Spending so much time with my fun-loving sister led to a fun.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Fertility Clinic Ch. 01-03 A son helps his mother out at her fertility clinic.in Incest/Taboo
Matched with Mom? Ch. 01 An ignorant online fling ends in hot, incestuous breeding.in Incest/Taboo
Six of a Kind Pt. 01 Money isn't the only thing Rick inherits.in Incest/Taboo
A Family is What You Make It Pt. 01 My mother drops a bombshell on me.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories