The Job Offer Ch. 12

Story Info
The bond between lovers changes. The pack adds another.
55.3k words
2.6k
11

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 09/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
192 Followers

Chapter 12

With Sasha still locked around his waist, Sam pulls her off the wall and heads back to the shower. They build up a lot of sweat from fucking and need to wash off the blood from each other's mouth. Reaching back to disengage himself from his slut, he sets her down on the tile floor to wash his face and his 12 inch member. Once that's done, he picks up his slut and washes her face and between her legs. Taking the handheld, he turns the water on pulse and puts it on cold. Shoving in between her ass cheeks, he tries to rinse her anal canal of his deposit but nothing is coming out. He must've been balls deep and shot his load into her colon; it will eventually come out. Turning off the faucet, he picks up his slut and heads out of the enclosure. Once there, he dries her off first, then setting her down to dry himself. From there, he carries his slut into the master bedroom and places her on the right side of the bed.

Once she's settled, he walks around the bed to the left side nightstand to retrieve her butt plug. Best to plug her ass so there's no mess later. Grabbing the Heartbreaker's large metal butt plug, he applies some lube before inserting it into his slut. Pulling the covers back, he moves her closer to the middle of the bed, then covers her up. Turning around, he heads across the hallway to check on his 3rd mate. Pushing the door slightly, he sees her comatose with her e-reader on her chest. Walking inside, he takes the tablet off her chest and plugs it in to charge. Seeing her at a weird angle, he grabs Tessa's legs and pulls her down gently so her head rests on the pillow. Stepping close to the bed, he caresses her hair and then says, "Sweet dreams, baby" Before leaving.

Walking back to the master, he shuts the door slightly, and walks around the left side of the bed to slide in. Once inside, he pulls his slut, so she's cuddling up to him. Looking down to check out his golden mark on her chest, he wonders what will this mean for their bond. Shrugging his shoulders, he tilts his head to the side and kisses his slut on top of her head. Caressing her back, he says, "Sweet dreams, my love" Before letting himself relax into the black.

Sam doesn't receive a visit from the Dire, which is unfortunate. His dreams are mostly dark, with occasional thoughts of his new girlfriend, Vivian. In less than 24 hrs, she will visit them and he'll offer her the choice. Part of him feels she will accept his offer but there is a chance that she will pass. He wonders how he'll bring it up to her and will she be afraid of what we are. You never know unto you try, like the saying goes. Then it dawns on him he forgot to check his phone to see if there are any messages. Hopefully she's busy and will understand that he didn't reply and/or his slut will check for him once she's up. Speaking of his slut, he doesn't feel her presence pressing up against him. He tries to move his hand to see if his senses are true or not but it's hard since he is so far under. Reaching out with his mind, he thinks of her and sees that she's in the kitchen preparing steaks for the grill. What so shocking about it is, he didn't read her mind, but saw what she was doing through her own eyes. Shrugging again, he turns onto his side and continues to sleep.

Tessa rolls onto her back and soon stretches herself awake. Patting her chest and looking for her tablet, she turns to her left and sees it on the nightstand. A smile forms on her face that one of her lovers checked in with her and charged her tablet while she was sleeping. Taking a deep sigh, she feels better, but feels something is not right. Getting up, she walks slowly to the washroom and feels some movement. Looking down, she already knows; she got her period. With her head down, she feels deflated. She really thought she was pregnant with Alpha's baby, but no luck. Wiping herself, she sets off back to her room and rips open the sanitary napkins to get a pad. Shaking her head. A week of feeling miserable and no sex. All she can say, "Great."

Once that's taken care of, she slowly puts on some shorts and makes her way downstairs to see what her sister's up to. As she's heading downstairs, she can smell a whiff of steak being cooked and her hunger is off the charts. Tessa races downstairs and into the kitchen to find her big sister not even there. Walking through the dining room to the patio doors, she opens it and gets a big whiff of steak sizzling on the grill. She's in heaven and her beast within is starving.

Turning around, Sasha says, "Good afternoon, sis. Did you sleep well?"

Stepping outside and into the sun, Tessa has to hold up her hand to her forehead to see her sister since it's so bright outside. She then says, "Yeah, I did. How about yourself? Did you and Alpha have a good time?"

Sasha flips a steak from burning. She recalls her time with Master. She remembers all the orgasms he gave her and the bite but after that it's a mystery. Turning the grill down low, she closes the lid and says, "It was great. Master fulfilled his promise to me and our bond is much stronger." Part of her wants to share but she doesn't have any answers just yet about what kind of bond she has with him; better to be vague. Opening the cover, she flips the steaks once more before pulling them off the grill to the plate. Seeing her sister reach for the plate, she slaps her hand and says, "I know you're ravenous but you should wait for Alpha. Perhaps you should run upstairs and wake him."

Tessa was shocked that her sister slapped her hand away. She's not too happy and lets out a slight growl but calms herself back. Looking at her sister, she says, "Sorry about that; you were right, I got my period. It will be a tough week. You sure I can't have a bite?"

Shaking her head, she says, "When Alpha's up and ready, then you can have some. So will you wake him up for me, little sister?"

Rolling her eyes, and letting out a deep sigh, Tessa says, "I guess. It's so far away and a lot of work. Ugh, why do I have to do it?"

Sasha just shakes her head and thinks to herself, 'Day one: Extreme crankiness. This week will definitely be the longest'. Watching her sister slowly walk towards the door, she thinks about him and a smile forms on her lips. She then says, "Stop! Alpha's awake and will be down shortly."

Turning around, Tessa asks, "Can you hear him? Cause I can't. How do you know he's awake?"

Sasha sees him slide on his boxers and adjusting himself to be more comfortable. He walks to his dresser and pulls out some shorts. Pulling herself back, she answers her sister's question. She then says, "I don't know. I just saw him; he's in his room putting on some boxer briefs and then... (she smiles) opens a drawer to grab some grey shorts."

Tessa looks at her sister and wishes Heather was here. She would ask the right questions but the only thing that comes to mind, "That's quite specific. Did you have a premonition or something? Plus, you smiled while a bit when you shared; what's that all about?"

Sasha just shakes her head and says, "Fine, I will share. I saw Alpha put on some boxer briefs and then adjusting his package slightly. As for your question, I don't know. I thought about him and looked through his eyes to see what's he was up too. Sounds weird, right?"

Tilting her head to the side, Tessa gives her big sis a smile and then says, "I can see why you smiled. I would've smiled too if I saw that picture. As for what you saw, if he comes down with grey shorts on then something definitely has changed with you sister. But until then, don't worry about it. Turn off the grill and let's head in to the kitchen to prepare for dinner. Are you having a glass of red with us?"

Smiling, Sasha shakes her head but says, "No. I had some when Alpha and myself had a shower. He's quite delicious, as you well know. How about you set the table and I will meet you shortly? Sounds good?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Tessa nods her head and says, "See you inside, sis."

Sasha turns off the grill and heads into the kitchen to turn off the stove that's boiling the potatoes. She sets the steaks on the counter and empties the pot into a colander to separate the water from the potatoes. Placing the potatoes back into the pot, she smashes them before adding milk and butter. Soon she's scooping whipped potatoes into a bowl when Master makes his presence. Sure enough, he's wearing a grey shorts and a Deadpool t-shirt. Seeing her sister shocked beyond belief has her wondering what happened after her mark changed from black to gold.

"Good afternoon, ladies. How are my fine looking women doing?" Sam says as he enters the kitchen.

Sasha beams at him but Tessa, not so much. Looking over at her, he says, "Your face says it all. Remember, it's only for a couple of days and soon you will be back to normal." Turning to his slut, he says, "Any word or texts from Vivian?"

Sasha looks at him and feels like their connection is slightly different. She tunes it out for a later day but says, "She texted you early this morning and said, 'She misses both of us and looks forward to seeing us tomorrow'. Sent her a text back, saying, 'We are looking forward to seeing her too' with emojis of a heart and eggplant. Also sent her our address and told her to either text or call for any reason. You two don't have to wait on me. Dig in before dinner gets cold." Watching them both spear their steaks to their plates and pile on the potatoes, they devour dinner.

Between bites, he tells his slut, "Thanks. Was thinking about her while I was sleeping. Forgot to check my messages while checking on the two of you before I fell asleep. So, did you two sleep or feel refreshed?"

Tessa thought her sister plugged in her tablet but now knows it was Alpha. Bumping into him with her shoulder, she says, "Slept great. Thanks for asking and thanks for plugging in my tablet. I conked out while I was reading. It happens."

Sasha's a loss for words' cause she didn't sleep but remembers nothing from blacking out or her time in the void. Looking at the both of them, they are wondering about her and all she can say, "I remember little after the shower. Woke up around 2:30 and been busy since." She sees both of her lovers nod her head and they aren't asking questions. She then hears her Master in her head. He tells her everything that happened. He remembers going to sleep a little after 1:30 pm. With that information, she knows that her time out lasted about an hour. What transpired or changed in that time?

Watching her lovers enjoy her meal brings a smile to her lips. It's a great joy that she can cook for the people who she loves. Taking a chance, she reaches out to her Master and says, Has anything been weird or felt different with our bond since the shower?

Sam scoops up some potatoes and thinks. He then says, While I was asleep, my body couldn't feel your presence anymore. I called out to you and saw you in the kitchen defrosting the steaks. It felt weird at the time since I saw everything through your eyes. Have you felt anything similar?

Sasha giggles in her head and says, After finishing the steaks, I was going to send Tess to wake you up. I thought about you and saw you put on your boxer briefs, and saw you adjust your cock before opening your drawer to pull out those grey shorts that you're wearing now.

Sam then says, What color are my briefs? Which way was my cock pointing before I adjusted it? Sounding curious.

Sasha says, You're wearing blue boxer briefs. And as for your cock, it was pointing to the left. You like to have it point up because it's a turn on for us and it feels better for you than on the side.

Sam just looks over at her bewildered and then says, What happened to us? Ever since your mark turned from black to gold, our bond has changed. I can't explain it but I feel you more. It's like we have sharpened our connection with each other.

Sasha's nodding her head in disbelief.

Tessa looks from her sister to Alpha and knows that they are having a conversation again. She also can pick up their emotions that something changed with the two of them. Dropping her spoon onto the plate to get their attention, she then says, "I didn't want to say anything but I can feel your emotions. Yes, Sasha has a new ability to foresee what you're doing, Alpha, while you're on the second floor. She predicted you would wear grey shorts and, behold, you're wearing that color. So, are you going to keep this to yourself or are you going to share?"

Both Sasha and Sam look at each other and shrug their shoulders. Sam informs his third mate about the shower incident, including the double bite and the changes in their bond and mark. He also looked at her and then says, "You must be a heavy sleeper because both myself and Sasha here screamed when we or should I say our bond changed."

Shrugging her shoulders, Tessa says, "Yeah, I can sleep through anything. Sorry I missed the excitement, but can I see your mark, sis?"

Sasha pulls her sports bra to the side to show off her golden tattoo/mark to her sister. Seeing her bewildered expression tells it all.

Tessa's amazed that she can see the golden mark clearly on her off-white skin. Clearly it definitely changed and then says, "Well, from my standpoint, I've never seen this with any other Alpha's. No offence, but all this stuff of your mark changing colors and seeing each other through their own eyes is beyond me. I wish I had the answers but all I can say is that your bond with each other is unique enough for it to come to this. It doesn't take a rocket engineer to figure out that both of you are in love with each other on a whole deeper level."

Sam looks at Sasha and sees her smile. Sasha then says, "Well sister, you hit the nail on the head there. Even if you don't know what's going on. Our bond with Master and myself has indeed changed but this could be only the beginning. Who knows? Perhaps in the future, we'll learn more about this bond and its unique abilities. Thanks for your insight, sis. It's not our intention to keep this from you. We want to share but we don't have any answers hence why we discuss things in private. Hope you can understand."

Tessa nods her head but reaches out to lay her hand on top of Sasha's. She then says, "The answers will come. No one can predict what the Dire will bring to his harem or the supernatural community. Stay positive."

Sasha picks up her sister's hand and kisses the back of it. She then turns to the both of them and says, "Change of subject. Any ideas on what to do with our evening?"

Sam suggested we watch a movie to help the new girl understand cultural references and grow. So with that said, I say we watch the 'Matrix'. "What say you, baby?"

Tessa shrugs her shoulders and says, "It's up to the both of you; one way or another. I will be happy upstairs in my room reading if you want some alone time. Up to you."

Sam looks at Sasha. She can feel his disappointment but she sends him some reassurances. She then says, "We're not forcing you, Tessa, to watch a movie with us. If you want to be upstairs in your room reading, that's your choice. We know... well, I know from personal experience with dealing with your cycle that you feel off. It's ok and we respect that. We just don't want you to feel that you're all alone. These feelings are natural. So?"

Tessa's feeling weird in her seat and says, "I get you sister, but I just started my cycle and I feel off and wouldn't be much in the mood; if you know what I mean. When I am not in my period, I would love to watch any movie you suggest. Hope you can understand." Seeing that there's one steak left, she grabs it off the plate before her Alpha can grab it. Tearing a piece off with her teeth, she chews it and closes her eyes as if it's the best food on the planet.

Seeing his mate take the last of the meat, he then says, "Guess I will finish the potatoes then." Then shakes his head at his mate's antics regarding the tearing through the meat with her teeth. Turning to his slut, he says, Well, it looks like we have the night to ourselves. Any ideas?

Sasha just smiles and says, Some. But I think we should watch a movie in the living room and go from there. I feel if we take this upstairs, we can be rather noisy and don't want to hurt my sister's feelings during her cycle. Get me, Master?

Sam smiles back and says, I get you, slut. I will let you decide. So what should we watch?

Sasha looks at her Master, then her sister and says, Let's finish dinner first and go from there. Sad that sister wants to be alone than spend it with us. I get it; it's her first day of her period but it still hurts not having her with us. I am going to clean up.

Sam just watches her clear the empty dishes and starts rinsing them before placing them into the dishwasher. He then says, Let it go, slut. She feels icky and is not really in the mood to spend time with us. It's only for a couple of days till her hormones are back online. Remember, you wished to have more alone time with me and now you're complaining. He laughs in his head as he eats the last spoonful of mashed potatoes.

Sasha gives him a look but then continues to wash up the plates that aren't meant for the dishwasher. She then sighs deep but says, You got me there, Master and you're right, of course. I just feel for her; she hoped she was pregnant, and this happens. Since she's not joining us, I think we should continue with the Underworld series.

Sam rises out of his chair to help clear his dishes. He then says, Well, if my memory serves me right, you have two choices. We can watch the prequel, Rise of the Lycans, which is about Lucian, the first werewolf. He falls in love with a vampire but starts a war when her father finds out and torches her with sunlight. Granted, this is before Selene, even in the picture. Second choice is Awakening, the continuation with Selene. I could say more but it would spoil the movie. It was alright, but still a great movie. Up to you, slut.

Sasha just smiles and says, You know I am a fan of Selene; so let's continue with her series and then we'll travel back to watch the prequel. Sounds good?

Sam shrugs his shoulders but says, Your choice, slut. I gave you the power on what to watch this evening. Let me help you clean up and then we can say goodnight to our lover and then go from there.

Smiling up at him, Sasha says, Sounds like a plan.

Tessa takes the last bite of her steak and pushes her plate forward. She can't believe she ate so much meat. One of the downside of being a woman on her cycle; you crave red meat. She doesn't know why but she guess it's because she's losing blood and needs to get it back somehow. As she swallows the last piece, she belches really loud.

Both Sam and Sasha turn to look at her with a smile. Sam then says, "Bet that hit the spot!"

Tessa looks at her Alpha and then says, "And then some. Can't believe I ate so much meat & fighting tooth and nail to get most of it. Sorry again, Alpha."

Grabbing her plate, he then says, "No worries. Your body needs it more than me. Besides, I rather you get what you need before I do; don't know if that's an alpha thing, but definitely a thing I do for the people I like. So sit back, relax, and digest while we clean up. Once we're done, we will split ways." Seeing her nod makes him smile a bit. The other Tessa would fight to help but this one is content; interesting indeed.

Sam and his slut cleaned the kitchen, and soon we're wiping down the countertops. Turning to his third mate, he says, "Are you ok, baby? Do you need help up or you can do it?"

Tessa rolls her eyes and says, "I can manage; not an invalid." As she rises from her chair.

Sam rolls his eyes and says, "I didn't mean it like that. Never mind." Lets the conversation rest.

Sasha's the first to pull her sister into a hug and give her a sweet kiss on her cheek. She then says, "Wish you a good night. I will check on you later; after the movie is over. Nite, baby."

Ronin646
Ronin646
192 Followers