The Job Offer Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha gives him a smile and nods her head. She then says, "I know, Master. First, thanks for the compliment, and second, I did this for you. Didn't know what you have planned for our date night but I wanted to make it special. Whatever we do, I know it will be fun cause I am with you. So with that said, I had to dress up for two reasons: they are going to stare at me, then they will look at you; wondering what type of man you really are. I am the eye candy, your whore cum-slut; I want people to look at you, Master, cause you have it all."

Sam just gives him a big smile and says, "Hold on, I need to take your picture. I bet your sisters will love it." Pulling out his phone, he takes her picture and then sends it to his baby-girl with the caption, 'Date Night'. Turning the phone to his slut to show her before sending it.

Sasha smiles and says, "Master, can I borrow your phone?" She waits and when she receives it, she opens up the camera. Pointing at him, she says, "It's only fair that I take your picture, too. I bet your mates will like this more, cause you are very hot and handsome; literally and figuratively. I can't believe you are mine." As she bites her lip, staring at him. She sends another text to baby-girl and post his picture with the caption, 'My Date', then hands the phone back to him.

Sam can't stop grinning at her. In his mind he's thinking, 'Damn, how did I get so lucky? Yes, his slut has an amazing body, but clothes just enhance her beauty. Fuck, love this woman.' Coming to his senses, he offers her his arm as they head to the garage.

Sasha loops her arm through his and brings his arm between her breasts. She looks up and says, "I know." As she says it with a smile.

He forgets they are soul-bonded and whatever he thinks, she can hear it. Opening the door to the garage, he grabs the keys to the BMW and unlocks the doors. Opening the door for his date, she slides into her seat before he closes the door. Walking around the vehicle, he slides into the driver's side and pushes the button for the garage door and the car. Backing the car out, he closes the garage door and then proceeds out of the driveway. Putting it in drive, he turns to his slut and grabs hold of her hand. Intertwining his fingers with hers, he pulls it up to his lips and kisses the backside. Through the bond, he sends warmth and love to her. Instantly, he can see her reaction by smelling her essence and hearing her thoughts. Smiling at her, he lets go of her hand and hits the button to warm up her seat. When he presses it, he says, "This should help keep you warm for a while and help dry your panties." He says with a snicker before placing his hand on top of her left thigh.

Driving along, he feels her coldness through his touch and when he slides his hand downwards, he can feel the temperature improve. Changing his fingertips to claws, he lightly scratches her thigh, which has her trembling. Reaching out to her, he asks, "Too bad it's a Monday night. If it was a Friday or the weekend, we could go clubbing. With that dress, you would fit in and I bet a lot of men and women would flock towards you."

Sasha turns toward him and says, "Why do you say that? Just because I am a sexy woman doesn't mean both parties will flock towards me. Besides, I wouldn't care because I have the best thing next to me, and that is you, Master."

Smiling, Sam then says, "You forget what you are, my slut. Your vampire magnetism alone would bring people towards you."

Tilting her head to the side, Sasha then says, "Perhaps but I wouldn't care. I don't need those people because I have what I need and that is you, Master."

Stopping at the light, he says, "Thanks, my whore cum-slut, for the compliment." The light changes and he proceeds forward. Heading South down on Allen Avenue, they make a left on E. Colorado Boulevard. Taking in the sites, Sam asks, "So, has Pasadena changed in 25 Years?"

* * * * *

Meanwhile, much further away, Heather just pulled into the parking lot of Romantix with her sister in tow. Turning off the car, she checks her messages and sure enough; she got a text message from daddy. Smiling, she pulls it up and was shocked at the pictures he sent to her. Covering her mouth with her hand, she lets out a gasp of shock but her body reacts to Harrington couple she calls: mommy & daddy.

Tessa, sitting in the passenger seat, asks, "Who sent you a text that has you shocked beyond believe? C'mon, don't be like that and share..."

Scrolling upwards, Heather shows her sister a picture of Sasha in her blue satin party dress. Tessa gasps as well and says, "My GOD, she looks ravishing and hot. Mmm, that dress does wonders with her body. Damn." Turning the phone back around, Heather scrolls upwards and shows the other pic and her reaction is the same. When Tessa sees Alpha, her eyes light up and says, "Alpha looks so handsome. Damn. Mmm-mmm, he needs to go shopping, cause those clothes look like they are being stretched by his physique." Looking over at her sister, she continues, "I feel bad now. Pulling you away for a favor, while they go out on a date which you could've been a part of."

Putting her phone back inside her bag, Heather looks at Tessa and says, "Don't do that to yourself or others. Laying blame for asking for a favor or help? Actually, I am happy for two reasons. One, they are going out than staying home, because they need time alone. It helps your big-sister not to feel claustrophobic staying at the house. Second, you asked for help and wanted me. For the last two weeks, I have been working hard in the lab; doing research on daddy's blood and working through my own issues. I know you have concerns but you helped take my mind off of things by asking for a favor. Granted, I wish we could go to my condo, but that's too far so the second best thing is Romantix. Here, we'll find something that will help you practice your blowjob skills and/or techniques. But first, I like that kiss now before we head in."

Unsnapping her seatbelt, Heather leans over her seat and waits for her sister to do the same. Seeing her unbuckle herself and lean over, she grabs both sides of Tessa's face with her hands and leans forward to kiss her tanned lips. The kiss is chaste, but builds as Heather opens her mouth and presses her tongue between Tessa's lips, hoping to take the kiss further. With luck, her sister opens up and her tongue dives deep to taste and duel. Slowly her hands leave Tessa's face and comb through her ash blonde hair and bringing her ever closer. Her mind screams, 'Fuck, sister was right. She's so tasty indeed. If I don't control myself, I might eat her out and then some.' Her eyes open and looks over to see Tessa lost in the same sensation. Breaking the kiss, she pulls back into her seat, gasping for air as she tries to get her emotions back on track.

Tessa just left sitting there, lost with the sensation of her sister's lips and tongue. Licking her lips, she bites her lower lip and pulls back into her seat. She sits there for a moment, thinking about the kiss, and then smiles. Looking over at her sister, she says, "I thought big-sister's kisses were awesome but damn, sis, yours is out of this world." She needs to know if the previous kiss was a fluke or Heather's a damn good kisser. Placing herself on top of her sister, Heather, Tessa caresses her left cheek with her thumb before closing her eyes and dropping to kiss her. As her lips touch Heather's, the spark re-ignites and the passion for each other expands.

Both girls are caressing each other as the kiss blossoms. For both women, it's been awhile since they last had sex and the hormones or needs are high. This time around it's Tessa the stops herself because of her favor and she's still on her period. Pulling back was the hardest but there's so much you can do in public parking lot after 6pm in Pasadena. Looking at her sister, she whispers, "Free love," and smiles as she sits back in her seat.

Heather licks her lips and questions, "Free love?"

Tessa giggles but says, "It's something that Alpha told me to focus on. I fell hard to big-sister but lost traction with Alpha. Big sister set me straight and Alpha told me not to focus on just one person but to give 'Free Love' to anyone that offers it within the harem."

Heather nods her head and then says, "That's some good advice. Thanks for the kisses... ah, Sasha was right, you taste delicious. Probably not a good time to go further." Taking a breather to get her heart back on track, she continues, "Guessing this is your first time at a sex store." Seeing the nod, she says, "Your eyes and mind will expand. Take it all in and browse but we're really here to look at dildo's. Something close to our man, where you can practice your technique and deep throating. If you have questions, I will be your guide." As she opens up her door.

Tessa stops her from leaving and asks, "Before we head in, I just have to say thanks in advance and wonder what favor do you want in return?"

Heather gives her a big smile and says, "I like that. You don't beat around the push and want to know things up front." Nodding her head, she then says, "The kiss helped and I want more of it. I want to taste all of you, and not just your lips, but want full control. After your cycle is over, we can talk. Are you game?"

Tess's shocked with the favor but the kiss helped in that regard. She nods her head and says, "I'm game. Thanks again."

Heather shrugs her shoulders, but says, "Think nothing of it. Sister's helping each other. That's how our bonds grow and make us stronger. Come, let's hope they have a dildo close to what Alpha's size." They both leave the car and she locks the doors with her key-fob. Putting the keys into her purse, she puts the purse across her body and reaches out with her right hand and grabs Tessa's left. Holding her hand, she pumps into her sister and says, "Relax, it's ok for girls to hold hands just like if it was with Alpha. We're sisters and, hopefully, one day, lovers. Come, let's have some fun."

* * * * *

Sasha turns towards her Master and says, "Something's never change but renters have. The strip has significantly changed. Any idea on what you want to do?"

Sam looks over and says, "The timing sucks a bit, but thought about taking you to the movies. I bet it's been a long time since you last seen a movie at the movie theater. Lots have changed, including seating, the sound and picture. This place might be a little nostalgia for you, but I think you will like it. We're headed to the Regency Theater. It's more of a discount theater hoping to get more bang for the buck before the movie heads to video on demand." Slowing down, he pulls into the plaza where the Regency Theater is located. Parking the car, he looks over at his slut before heading out. He walks around the car to open up her door before locking up the car with the key-fob. Offering her his arm, he feels her wrap hers around him and pull him into her cleavage once again. Reaching around, he grabs her left derriere and asks, "Are your panties dried from the car seat heater?"

Sasha turns to him and giggles but says, "Not anymore, Master." As they walk arm in arm towards the theater.

Looking at the titles, Sam reaches out to his slut and asks, "Care to pick a movie?"

Sasha shakes her head but says, "I don't really care, Master. Just being with you and by your side matters most. You choose."

Looking at the titles again, he would love to see Guardians 3, but knowing his slut next to him won't allow him to watch it. So he shrugs his shoulders and walks up to the counter. He says, "Two tickets for the 7:10pm show for Cocaine Bear." Paying for the tickets, they enter the lobby to purchase a bag of popcorn and a drink before entering the theater before finding their seats. They sit all the way in the back and pick a location from prying eyes. Sitting in their seats, Sam lifts the center armrest so his slut can cuddle up to him. To his amazement, his slut sits next to him and places her head on his shoulder and running her hands down his right thigh.

The lights turn down, and the movie plays. First it's commercials, followed by previews of movies to come before the main movie gets off the ground. The movie is based on real events but took creative licenses to make a story worthwhile. Sam gets into the movie when havoc happens when a bear consumes large amounts of cocaine and goes on a rampage. However, his slut tries to watch the film but can feel the tension through the bond.

The movie isn't romantic or action based like Underworld and it's not to her liking. Sasha closes her eyes and tries to calm her nerves. Opening her eyes, she can see that there aren't many patrons or bodies seeing this movie. As she's rubbing his thigh, she can feel movement or stirrings going on. A smile hits her lips as an idea comes to mind. Her right hand moves from his right thigh to grip his semi-hard cock and strokes him. She loves the feel of how her fingers can't wrap around his shaft and that it's so long. Reaching across, she unbuckles his pants, pulls down his zipper, and pulls his boxer briefs down around his balls. Her deft fingers trace over his flesh and length; she can feel him trembling by her touch. Leaning down, she rubs his shaft against her cheek before placing kisses along the backside of his cock from base to tip. She's about to take him into her mouth but stops when her Master speaks to her.

Really, slut? You can't leave me alone for 90 minutes. I just knew you would do this, hence why I chose this film. Wanted to see Guardians instead. Why are you so insatiable? Sam says to his slut, trying his hardest to concentrate on the movie.

As she lifts his cock, she teases his crown before taking him deeper into her mouth. Her tongue caressing his shaft and tasting all of him as her eyeballs roll backward from the pleasure of it. Sasha can't get enough of him and savors the feeling of giving him head. Her tongue dances down his shaft as her fingers reach down to cup his enormous balls. Relishing all of him, she says, Sorry, Master. Can't resist, really. You have your popcorn and drink; this is my concession. The movie doesn't do it for me and I rather be in your lap, giving you a very long blowjob than continuing to watch this film. Besides, no one is watching or cares; I want you, Master. Always.

Stroking with her hand and caressing him with her lips, Sasha loves the feel of his girth and the strength he possesses. She continues, To answer your question, the short version is I am in my prime and need to feed and please you, Master. Sucking your enormous cock brings both of us pleasure, cause I love giving you the attention you need. As for the long story, it might take a while but you will understand why I am how I am.

Sam caresses his slut's head by combing her hair back from her face as he watches her take more of him deeper into her mouth and throat. Feeling her cool mouth and lips over his shaft is sending electric heat radiating down his shaft to his balls. It makes him quiver slightly from the feel of her sensuous lips on him. Losing interest in the movie, he caresses her cheek and says; You have my uninvited attention and have me curious, slut. Tell me the long version of why you're so insatiable.

Sasha continues to suck and caress her Master's cock. Really taking the time to enjoy all of him. She breaks down and shares her tale. Well, Master, it all started when your father and I wanted to have another child. We tried 2 years after the twins, and couldn't get pregnant. It was stressful for the both of us; your father wanted another son to pass his name along like his father before him. We took a break, and that helped. Trying again, we finally got pregnant but I would soon miscarry afterwards. I was losing hope. Our doctor suggested that we try artificial insemination and when we got pregnant, however he suggested to not have intercourse. That alone sucked but each day, you grew bigger. Your father and I had to resort to other methods of getting him off; which is why I am so good at giving blowjobs. As for my needs, I found giving head was pleasurable while I played with myself with a finger. Doing it alone wasn't ideal, because I couldn't use anything mechanical that could hurt the pregnancy or you. Nine months was a long time, but it was well worth the wait in the end. After delivering you, I was happy, but then I got sick and ended up close to death. After being turned you know that faithful story. Once I got a handle on my urges, I was once again a stay at home mother with needs. Your father was working majority of the time at The Firm; I would see him once in a while and sex was alright, but my appetite skyrocketed. Your father couldn't keep up and/or lost interest. He was the one who wanted an open relationship. So for 6 years, I was by myself with no one to turn to. I was afraid of going out at night to get a fix, because of my monster half. Just needed someone to take control, a dominant, to keep the monster leashed but allow my submissive half to take over. I thought about it constantly and finally had the premonition of you. The rest is history, as they say. Looking back, I am glad that you took me hard that very day and look where we at today...

Sam feels guilty and sad that his mother had to give up on sex for over 9 months to have him. He feels ashamed that he caused his parents splitting up so-to-speak.

Feeling his emotions through the bond, Sasha pulls her mouth away from his cock but still strokes him with her fingers. Turning her head, she looks at him and says, Don't go down that road, Master. What is done is done and I am happy with the way things are. Your father was the means to meet you, my dominant, lover, partner, and now soul-bonded. As I said before, you have pleased me more in 5 years than being married to him. It was a means to an end and I, for one, love where I am at today. I have more love than one can ask for; thanks to you, Master. Please... Let it.. Go.

* * * * *

As both girls exit the car, they make their way to the front door of Romantix. Heather grabs the handle and opens it for her sister. As the door opens, a bell rings as Tessa crosses the threshold. Heather walks in afterwards and lets go of the door. Pushing her sister forward, Heather just shakes her head as the door comes crashing in too close. Taking a deep breath in, Heather says, "Take it all in. I know, so many wondrous things to see and to check out. Once you're done, follow me and we'll check out the dildo section." As she walks around Tessa and waits.

Coming to her senses, Tessa taps on her sister's shoulder and they proceed to the dildo section. They look at the immense selection of dildos but not finding something similar to Alpha's cock. Luckily, the girl behind the counter, a short-haired blond with a full sleeve tattoo on her left arm, comes up to them and offers help.

Tanya walks over to the two girls at the dildo display and asks, "You need any help to find something, or are looking for something special?" As she glares at Tessa.

Tessa looks at the blond sales rep and says, "Is this all that you have in dildos? My sister here is looking for something longer and realistic."

Tanya nods her head and says, "This is what we have out front; we got some new products in this morning. What specs are you looking for and maybe I can help you out?" As she turns to look at Heather, and then it dawns on her. Looking at her up and down, she says, "I've seen you before; have we met?"

Heather turns to see the sales rep and says, "No, we haven't met, but I was here about two weeks ago with my boyfriend and sister-slut." As her eyes checks out Tanya. She sees she has shoulder-length blond hair, green eyes and tomboyish features. She's sporting a grey tattoo sleeve on her left arm. A white sleeveless white tank-top and bell-bottom blue jean pants. As for her breasts, they are present but can't tell the size because she's wearing a sports bra that makes them seem flat.