The Job Offer Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa feels her man getting thicker and knows he's so close. Reaching out one last time, she says, Fuck my mouth, Alpha. Push my head down on your cock. I know you don't want to hurt me but I can take it. Use and cum for me, Alpha. I want your seed. Feed me.

Sam grunts one last time and screams, "Fuck! Can't stop it." Shoots his first volley down her throat. He feels her hands caress the remaining cock that's not in her mouth to help shoot his release. Eyes in the back of his head, all he feels is her ministrations of stroking and his cock pulsating.

Tessa feels his cock pulsating as it fires rope after rope of cum down her throat. She helps stroke him to shoot every load as she counts every shot. After 12 shots, she slowly pulls up and feels him fill her mouth with his jizz. Once his cock stops pulsating, she grabs the base and tries to pull any remaining cum out of him. Trying to keep most of it in, she pulls another rope up and some of it leaks out of her mouth. Pulling him out of her mouth, she swallows what remains. It takes about three gulps to get it all down. Still holding him, she continues to stroke him and caress his shaft with her lips and tongue. Surprisingly, she's able to coax out another drop or two of cum and she licks it up. Pulling back, she says, "Yummy. That was so enjoyable; did you like it Alpha?"

Sam's in total awe with her and shocked that she went down on him and satisfied his need. She took it like a pro and shockingly enough; it was the best blowjob; falling between his slut and baby-girl. Plus, she could get him there faster. Perhaps it's because of his need and the shock of her doing it for him. Pulling the lever to put his car-seat back up, he looks over at his omega with a new sense of astonishment and love. Reaching out to wipe off some of his cum off from her chin with his index finger. He holds it up and, to his surprise; she takes his finger into her mouth to lick it up. Pulling his finger out, he sees her smile and hears her say, 'Yummy.' Smiling, he can't control himself but leans forward to kiss her lips.

Tessa's heart is beating rapidly and seeing his soft gestures puts a smile on her lips. Tasting his cum off his finger was a delicate touch and all she can say was, "Yummy". To her surprise, he leaned forward to capture her lips and was in awe of this man, her Alpha. The kiss was chaste but once she open up for him, it became much more. She felt his hands caress her cheeks before combing through her ash-blond locks. Throwing her arms around him, she pulls him towards her chest so she can feel his taught muscles against her softness. Her nipples are hard and sensitive. Fuck, her mind is screaming. She wants him so badly, but every fiber of her being is overly sensitive. God, she hates this feeling of wanting, but also the feeling of disgusted. She feels the moisture between her thighs, amongst other things. Pulling back, she stops the kiss and says, "I want you more than ever, Alpha, but we have to stop. I don't want to smell up your car or worse. Please, understand."

Sam fights his hunger and primal nature over his omega. Looking at her tanned complexion and golden irises. He says, "I hear you, my mate. Loud and clear. I, too, want nothing more than to ravish your body and take what's mine. You make me so hot and bothered, my omega. Come here." He gives her another hug to soothe her wants and to feel her in his arms. He reaches out to her and says, Thanks for the surprising blowjob. Definitely helped with my raging boner. But shockingly, that kiss has gotten me excited once again. Bet I filled your tummy with my cream; as much as I want to feel your lips on me once more. I think we should continue to head home. Thanks, my mate, for helping with my problem. I look forward to reciprocating with you soon. With that, he pulls back and kisses her forehead.

Tessa looks down at his lap and sees that he's semi-hard; she licks her lips and wonders if she's turning into a slut like big-sister. Even though she went down on him, she sees his excitement for her once more and that alone puts a smile on her lips. Yes, he filled up her belly with a most satisfying dessert. Seeing him ready to go again has her mouth salivating to taste him again. Sitting back in her chair, she puts back her seat-belt but her eyes never leave his engorged cock. She says, "Are you sure, Alpha? Willing to go down on you again to help if you need it?"

Sam smiles over at her and says, "I appreciate it. However, your sister's at home waiting for us. Let's not keep her. If you're okay with it, I like to keep it free like this than cramped back in my boxers. And if you like, you can continue to stroke me, but we do have to get home cause someone needs to get some sleep for training tomorrow." Seeing her pout a little brings a smile to his face. Looking across, he says, Look on the bright-side of things, you can now satisfy me with both your mouth and pussy. Thanks baby for the pleasure and relief. Do you still require me to stop along the way home for a snack?

Smiling over at him, she says, "I don't think you need to, now. I got my snack, and it was filling." She gives him a slight smile as she reaches over to grab his cock with her left hand. Every so often, she would give him a stroke just to feel his textured cock within her grasp. They make headway and get home safe within a reasonable amount of time.

Opening the garage door, Sam pulls in next to the BMW and then shuts it off. Looking over at his mate, he says, "Thanks for the assistance, and the help. It was mind-blowing. Hope you have a good night, baby." Reaching over to tap her left knee.

Still having a hand on his erect cock, Tessa smiles and unbuckles her seatbelt. Leaning to her side, she says, "It was my pleasure. Glad to be of service, Alpha. Hope you have a good night too. See you in the morning." As she leans over to kiss his cheek. Letting go of him (his cock) was hard to do. It felt empowering to give your man pleasure, whether it's teasing or getting him off. Opening the door, she turns around and says, "Take your time zipping up; I will be your interference with big-sister so you're not embarrassed."

Sam just gives her a smile and says, "Thanks, but it's unnecessary. We're bonded; she would figure it out sooner than you think. Nite." As he exits the car, he pulls up his boxers and pants. It's uncomfortable but in a short amount of time, he will be home in one of her three holes. He closes the garage door and heads upstairs to the master suite. He enters quietly and finds his slut still in bed with her tablet in hand. Shaking his head, he crosses the room and starts taking off his clothes. Reaching out to his slut, he says, Surprised you weren't downstairs waiting for me/us when we came home, slut.

Sasha looks up from her tablet and catches the significant bulge before he took off his shirt. Her eyes are wide open when she sees his cock is hyper-extended from his briefs. Dropping her eyes back to her tablet, she says, A slut shouldn't be too eager. I know you were coming up to the master, eventually.

Sam just chuckles to himself and replies, All sluts want to please their dominants. You forget, I know you all too well. I bet you fought yourself not to be there waiting for me. It's ok, you will be on your knees soon enough; begging, cause your inner cum-slut needs sustenance. As he unbuckles his jeans and slides them with his boxers off. Tossing the boxers into the hamper, he folds his jeans and sets them on the dresser. Turning around, he says, Going to take a quick shower. Be back shortly.

Sasha closes her tablet and sets it on the nightstand. She slides off the bed and heads to the washroom. There she asks, Do you need a hand?

Sam smirks but says, I think I can manage. Just want to make sure there is no blood or dirt on me before heading to bed.

Sasha frowns at that statement but looks downward to see that his cock is hard and raging. Tilting her head to the side, she asks, "Were you this hard since the phone call?"

Sam smiles and says, "Yes and no."

Sasha looks at him puzzled and says, "Excuse me?"

Sam enters the shower enclosure but leaves the sliding glass door open. Slowly but surely, his slut follows and is completely naked. Before turning on the water, he says, Yes, I was extremely uncomfortable after the phone call. We drove halfway, and Tessa felt uncomfortable that I was uncomfortable. She wanted to help relieve it. To my shock, she went down and gave me a blowjob. He waits for that to settle, but hears his slut say something that puzzled him.

Sasha mumbles and says, Now it makes sense. Interesting. Seeing her Master looking puzzled, she says, Go on. Just thinking out loud.

Sam looks at her and says, What makes sense and is interesting?

Sasha just smiles and says, Nothing, Master. It's not important. What is, is that blowjob? Tell me more.

Shrugging his shoulders, he continues to share his experience. I couldn't believe it. She took me down her throat with such skill and got me off in record time. Her tongue was a little rough but man did it work my cock. She took it like a champ and swallowed all of it. Now it was relieved for a few minutes until she and I were making out. Anyway, she pushed me away because of her special circumstance but offered to go back down. I knew you were waiting for us to get home, and she needs her rest for the Major in the morning. So basically I drove with it out, while she stroked me; to be safe. Shaking his head, he continues, Didn't have to stop to get a snack. Filled her tummy with cum and she was thrilled.

Sasha just smiles up at him and says, I'm happy for you, Master. It looks like your cock needs relief again. Should I get on my knees now and beg to clean it for you?

Sam smiles down at his slut and says, You don't have to beg, slut. I know you want to clean it before I place it in your cum ridden cunt. While you're cleaning him, I will clean myself. Sounds like a plan?

Sasha kneels down, grabs his cock and starts cleaning his cock with her tongue. As she replays his words in her mind, her cunt becomes salivated and can't wait to have him again. Looking up at him with her baby blues, she says, Love you, Master.

Sam looks down and says, I know you do. Well, I am all done here. Ready for me to fill and use a different hole?

Sasha pulls back and says, Yes, Master. My other two holes are ready at your disposal. How do you want me?

Sam looks over at her and says, I want you to lean against the wall and stick out your heart-shaped ass. He watches, stands up, and follows his instructions.

To his surprise, she turns her head back and asks, Is this to your liking, Master?

Sam smiles as he turns off the water. Walking over, he places his hands around her hips before moving them down to sculpt or mold them around her derriere. Before moving them back up to her waist, he slaps her right butt cheek, and says, Perfect. Grabbing his cock, he slides it against her glistening lips to lubricate himself before aligning himself at her entrance. He thrusts into her, making sure some of himself is out so she doesn't go into the void. Instantly, she clamps down on him and moans her release. Smiling, he waits for her to come down from orgasm before saying, Now I am truly home.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Mr_coaterMr_coater28 days ago

Another great chapter 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really wondering about him being Dire, thinking too much with his dick and not being the leader he is supposed to be almost to their ruin. First with Tessa, allowing her to try and subjugate Sasha for her own and exclude Sam, only after Sasha rebuked Tessa did things start to somewhat change, then with this yahoo what he almost did, again Sasha had to clean up that mess. I am not sure she could even really look at Sam as a dominant and has to be questioning him as Dire, with all the fuck ups he keeps doing, even though he acts like his shit doesn't stink. Hell, even Heather has been hiding things from them, she probably works for the Vamps as a spy. Not expecting him to be perfect, but you can only fake it for so long. Not sure where all this is going at this point, hopefully things get better soon. As much as I liked this story from the beginning, a lot, not sure I can keep reading a lame Sam much longer.

Snipe85Snipe85about 1 month ago

WOW another Awesome Chapter

It was Great to see Sasha take out Derek He definitely deserved it, though she should have tortured him more.

Looking forward to Chapter 14, to see if Tanya will become a member of the Harem/Pack.

5 Stars if I could vote.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

In The Backseat With My Sister The drive down south takes an unexpected turn...in Incest/Taboo
The New Years Kiss Pt. 01 Mom kisses her son under the mistletoe.in Incest/Taboo
Unexpected Developments A friendly game turns far more interesting.in Incest/Taboo
I am a Zero: Pt. 01 Katie is different. Doesn't fit in. Except with her brothers.in Incest/Taboo
Alone In The Motorhome With My Son Linda and her son find themselves alone on family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories