The Jock and the Virgin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam left and, surprisingly, Caleb quickly came to enjoy Lucas' presence again.

"Since tomorrow we all go back home, I wanted to officially exchange numbers with you," Lucas said, as he pulled out his phone. "You live on our campus, right?"

Caleb smiled.

"Yeah and I got a solitary room, so you can visit me whenever you want."

Lucas visibly blushed again, as the adorable bunny that he was.

"Are we like... dating now?" Lucas asked awkwardly.

"I guess only if you will agree to go on a date with me." The way Caleb grinned at him... Lucas felt like he just got seduced like the forth time today, by the very same person.

Caleb invited his twunk to hold hands, but Lucas escaped.

"Not with these randoms around," Lucas said, pointing with his head on the strangers in their camp.

"You're not normally out?" Caleb asked curiously.

"I am, but they're giving me an especially bad vibe."

Caleb looked at these individuals coldly. So the love of his life shared the same thoughts as him on the matter.

"Fuck 'em. Come on, let's go to the lake."

It was definitely too cold to swim, but Caleb wanted to at least took his shoes and socks off to just dip them in the water.

"You know, I have a foot fetish," Lucas revealed with a smile, looking at his jock's kickers distorted by the water.

"Really?" Caleb's eyes almost began to glow once the topic of Lucas' fetishes was brought up so casually. "Damn, good to know. Gotta keep my dogs out more often, then."

"I only like well-kept feet, though. So add pedicure to your weekly routine," Lucas joked, watching Caleb walking in the water from the beach.

It was absolutely incredible for Lucas how comfortable he was around Caleb. He would normally have a difficulty opening to new people, especially to men, but Caleb was so nice, understanding and gentle, that he felt genuinely safe around him. He always dreamt of an extraverted boyfriend adopting him and it looked like his hopes were finally answered.

"Would you ever paint your nails?" Lucas asked out of blue. "Or perhaps: have you?"

"I have when that trend began," Caleb admitted. "But I don't think the polish enjoyed my basketball training much."

Lucas laughed.

"It must've been some cheap brand."

"I doubt it. Adam stole it from his girlfriend at the time." Caleb finally came back ashore. Lucas began staring at his wet feet almost immediately. A basketball player was definitely a genius choice of a partner for someone with a foot fetish. The size of his feet was ridiculously arousing. "You?" he asked. Distracted by his 'dogs,' Lucas forgot what the question was.

"Yeah, I did it few times."

"It would suit you, you're kind of an edge lord."

"What?" Lucas laughed.

"Lonely musician singing of hurt souls and a hope for a better tomorrow... you could actually rock an eyeliner on top of that."

"If it won't turn you off, I could consider it."

Caleb approached him and leaned down for a kiss. Lucas put up his new skills to a test and passed it rather easily. It was kind of fun when they were standing. Lucas considered their height difference as extremely arousing.

"Do you like Thai food?" Caleb asked. "I know a great place with lots of isolated tables, where we could just sit and get to know each other during our first date."

Lucas smiled.

"I love Thai food. Is this place your go to for first dates?"

Caleb chuckled.

"Not really, I discovered it quite recently. I wasn't dating for like half a year now."

"Why?"

"Busy with the trainings before the next season. Our team underperformed in the Spring, we aim to fix that."

The talk about the basketball team reminded Lucas that he still had Caleb's hoodie in his tent.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to give you back your hoodie. Remind me about it when we go back to the camp."

Caleb caressed Lucas' handsome face with his thumb and kissed him again.

"Nah, keep it," he said with a smile. "I have more than one and you look good in it."

"It's like two sizes too big for me..."

"But it's mine and you're wearing it."

This simple comment made Lucas blush and smile at the same time. He was very impressed by the fact how easy it was for Caleb to say things like that, which were seemingly innocent, yet made his heart go crazy for him.

*

The party went kind of crazy, which was to be expected. Caleb and Lucas joined their friends during the dancing. First they spend lots of energy jumping and vibing to Fred Again's music, but after that, their amateur DJ brought in some calmer and slower tunes that just made everyone lean on each other, make out and find the peace of tents.

Lucas felt comfortable enough to lean on Caleb even with everyone around them. Wrapped around each other, they would just slowly swing to the music in the background with few other couples, joking around, laughing, getting to know each other and sensually touching each other's arms or hands. Some of their friends who moved to gather around the campfire suddenly burst with laughter and it turned out that Adam took all of his clothes off for some reason. Caleb and Lucas also giggled at this sight, but generally kept away, enjoying just each other.

"Will everything change once we go back to our regular lives?" Lucas asked suddenly, in a sad tone.

"Why would it change?"

"This time I've spent with you... was probably the best in my life. Even when I was suspecting you of trying to prank me, I enjoyed the thoughts that maybe you were genuine..."

Caleb brought him closer to himself.

"I'm not gonna lie, that thrill rarely lasts long. Sometimes people get close, but once they get accustomed, they become bored with each other. But I don't think it will be us."

"How can you be so sure?" Lucas whispered. Caleb really did sound sure.

"Don't know. Gut feeling."

"That doesn't sound very convincing..."

Caleb chuckled.

"You want it to be convincing? Fair enough." Caleb lead them to a large tree stump nearby and they both sat on it, next to each other. "Luke, you do realize that you're quite a catch, right?" he asked with a smirk.

"Am I really?" Lucas snorted. "I don't think I am, compared to you. You're the captain of the basketball team, you're good with people, you're smart, confident, attractive..."

"Yeah, but it's not like I'm dating down, man. You're objectively just as attractive as I am. Perhaps even more, depending on specific tastes. You're a talented musician and you're also good with people, even if you're not an extravert. I saw how everyone got a boner and jumped out of their seats to greet you once you arrived here, remember?"

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to ruin the vibe. You're just very intimidating and even the thought of losing you is making me sad," Lucas revealed, avoiding Caleb's eyes. "I'm sorry if I'm being clingy."

"You apologize me for no reason." Caleb brought Lucas closer for a hug.

Caleb wanted to seem tough, but his heart was melting every time Lucas would show his vulnerable side like this. In these moments he wanted nothing but to squeeze him and make sure he feels loved, craved and desired. But it was still kind of fucked up that someone with Lucas' looks could be so insecure.

After that, they've gone into a heated gaming argument, disputing characters, gameplay and strategy in a certain game that shall not be named. The argument came to a funny conclusion when it turned out Lucas had a much higher rank in that game and Caleb was pretty much just a pathetic noob who should stay quiet.

Then they discussed tattoos. Neither of them had one, but both expressed an interest in getting one. Lucas was thinking of some symbol, something defining him or at least pointing at an important personality trait of his. Caleb thought of a lips tattoo on his butt.

"Oh my God, that's so hot." Lucas wasn't joking, which was made obvious by the fact that he almost moaned that out. "I actually would love to kiss your ass."

"Stop turning me on, I'm trying so hard to be patient and not push you," Caleb laughed to his ear. "Hey... maybe I will let it be the print of your lips?"

"As long as we don't traumatize the tattoo artist too much..."

They changed the location again. This time Caleb lied down on the blanket, with his back supported by the tree. Lucas lied down between his legs, supporting the back of his head practically on his crotch.

"Don't get hard, your boner would not be the most comfortable pillow," Lucas joked.

"No promises..."

"I'm still impressed by how big your dick is... It felt really nice in touch."

"Brother, if you don't want to rest your head on my hardon, better change topic."

Lucas laughed and looked up at the sky.

"It's incredible how the night sky differs from the one in the city."

"Maybe we should settle on the countryside one day," Caleb said with a smile, gently ruffling Lucas' hair. His twunk felt so relaxed because of it, he was almost falling asleep already.

Caleb felt really special with Lucas around. He never before looked at another person and thought to himself that he wanted to protect them and keep them close. Maybe it was all about the fact that Lucas was so inexperienced and because Caleb had to guide him, it brought them much more closer and intimate? But then, he was going crazy for him even before he discovered that he was a total virgin... Whatever it was, even Caleb felt intimidated at times. He was so very into Lucas... what if he somehow fucks up and loses him?

*

Surprisingly, the highlight of the evening, if not of the entire camping trip, was a battle. Equally surprisingly, Lucas turned out to be the reason why it began.

He went back to his tent for a beanie, as it got really chilly. But once he got there, he noticed the most infuriating sight ever.

One of the strangers who came here from the concert was literally pissing on the side of his tent. Not on a nearby tree, literally on it.

"Hey! What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Lucas rushed in and pushed that asshole away aggressively, with the will to slaughter him almost manifested by the fire in his eyes.

The damn pisser was a typical cunt with noodle hair. When Lucas provided him with a sudden shake-up, his pissing dick showered his grey sweatpants. Once he found the balance, he looked down and then stared at Lucas, clenching his fists.

"You're fucking dead, cunt," he said, charging at Lucas. "I will wash your head with my piss now."

Lucas assumed a defensive stance and when the guy walked up too close, he kicked him away, making it rather obvious that he knows how to defend himself. The noodle head growled aggressively and jumped at him again. This time Lucas jumped away.

Some people noticed a commotion. Two suspicious individuals quickly joined in, coming at Lucas from behind.

"Three on one?" Lucas snorted, playing it cool, but he did get a little bit scared.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Some girl screamed.

"Oh my God, it's Lucas!" Lucas recognized Alice's voice.

"HELP! GUYS! HELP!"

Suddenly, Caleb jumped out from behind a table, from the side the two suspicious guys approached. He pushed one of them aside strongly enough to get him on the ground. Caleb grabbed Lucas and aggressively placed him behind his back, pushing him away.

"I can fight!" Lucas barked, but Caleb ignored him.

"You got invited here and that's how you behave, cunts?" Caleb taunted the intruders.

Even more friends of the noodle head came in. Lucas counted like four fresh ones approaching.

But then, their guys, in black hoodies with a turtle logo representing their college's basketball team, showed up to back up their team captain.

"What a nice company you have brought to us, girls," Adam commented, looking at their female friends with an annoyed face.

"You outstayed your welcome, cunts," Caleb said, looking at the noodle head and his companions. "Now pack up your rusty cars and get the fuck out from here."

"This is a public fucking place, asshole. You don't get to decide who is here," the noodle head said.

"Of course we do, because we can beat the fuck out of you," Adam added. He was the tallest guy over here, with the broadest shoulders and the deepest imaginable male voice. "And clearly you could use some beating."

One of the obviously bad guys grabbed an empty glass bottle and broke it, hitting it against the tree.

The basketball team interpreted it as a beginning of a slaughter. Unfortunately for the aggressors, they didn't know that the basketball team had few baseball bats.

Girls began screaming. Lucas watched in horror how their nine male friends throw fists and bats at the aggressive junkies. He froze when he witnessed Caleb bashing the noodle head and kicking his ribs when he was already on the ground. Lucas ran to him and pulled him away, worried that Caleb could potentially face some charges if that noodle head cunt told someone.

When the junkies began losing, some of them ran straight to their cars. The battle was over rather quickly, but the emotions it brought became a reason for party's revival. The basketball team was cheered for and Caleb and Adam became major heroes.

Lucas felt both bad about starting a dangerous situation... and also pretty awesome. He never had a knight in a shining armor stand up for him. Usually he would be the one to fall a victim of some jock. This time he had one save his ass. And thus, Caleb seduced him like the fifteenth time during this short trip.

Since Lucas' tent stank with piss now, Caleb invited him over to his. Of course, it was only an excuse, they would have easily found another one just to sleep together.

"Now I worry that you will get in some kind of trouble," Lucas revealed when they already hid in their tent, staring at each other. "What if they come back while we sleep? Or send police after us?"

"Police?" Caleb snorted. "Adam said half of them were meth dealers. I don't know what our ladies saw in them, but it's certainly not the type to contact the police willingly."

"Fine, then they could just come back and slit our throats while we sleep..."

Caleb kissed him and smiled.

"Don't worry, babe. You're with me now."

The way he said that... Lucas once again felt 'claimed.' He pressed his face against Caleb's chest and rested there for a while, thinking of the fact that he was now Caleb's 'babe.'

"Since you're my hero, I think I should show you my gratitude..." Lucas whispered, running his pointing finger on Caleb's abs, once again hidden under his t-shirt.

"Oh, really?" Caleb smirked. "And what do you have in mind?"

Lucas allowed his hand to slide lower... and to lie down on Caleb's crotch.

"Teach me how to give a blowjob," Lucas requested.

Caleb's eyes widened with excitement, but it did also raise his eyebrows, too.

"Are you sure, man? Don't feel pressured..."

"Don't worry. I really want to do this. I've been thinking about it all this day, to be honest..."

"Really? About sucking my cock?" There was no way this discovery wouldn't make Caleb grin.

"Not just sucking... I want to taste it. And smell it. And kiss it. And kiss your nuts, too. I also want to touch your cock in general. I got myself a realistic dildo on my twentieth birthday... and I want your penis to prove to be much better than that."

"Geez, man! Chill with the pressure!" Caleb chuckled. "I doubt my D can defeat your 15 inch devil cock charged with lava..."

"Really?" Lucas smiled innocently. "I think it will win rather easily..."

Caleb sighed and sincerely hoped his blush wouldn't be too noticeable.

"As you wish, sweetheart," Caleb said, as he began unbuckling his pants.

"You're taking them off?" Lucas asked, surprised.

"I never liked using the zipper."

Lucas couldn't really complain. More nudity and smells for him. Caleb stayed in boxers and spread his legs further, inviting Lucas between them with the most sinister, flirtatious and tempting smirk.

"What are you doing?" Caleb asked a bit confused, but still smiling in an encouraging way, as Lucas suddenly took off his pants and now clumsily pulled his t-shirt off, too, making his ruffled hair look funny. He looked incredibly sexy in the dim lighting of their tent. Something about the silver chain around his neck made Lucas look incredibly manly.

"I'm not sure. I want to have as little clothes as I can when I do it," Lucas explained.

"Well, I like your spirit..." Caleb commended him and took his shirt off as well. "But actually... since you're going to pull my boxers off in a second, maybe you could join me in this as well..."

Lucas looked at his own boxers a bit nervously, but his pounding heart demanded that he plays along.

"I will do it if you'll tell me to do it," Lucas responded with a smirk.

"Ohhh, you're into that whole dom/sub stuff, too?" Caleb smirked as well. "Whatever moves your boat, man... Be a good boy and take your boxers for me..."

He was just joking and pretending... but he had such an aura that Lucas felt some tingling in his nipples when he got called 'a boy.'

Lucas slowly pushed his boxers down. His erection popped out enthusiastically. Blushing, Lucas shyly looked into Caleb's eyes, awaiting his judgement. It felt incredibly when he saw Caleb look at his exposed penis.

"Rub it for me," Caleb requested, relaxing down. He placed his hands behind his head, showing off his hairy pits and smiling smugly. "You've said you like feet... you can play with mine if you want. I'm not sure how that works, I never had anyone appreciate them before."

There was no more fear or nervousness from Lucas, only pure, vivid desire. He looked at Caleb's gigantic feet covered with black socks and felt so vulnerable at the mere thought of showing Caleb how he wants to worship them. But he had to do it. Even if it was still somehow a long con, deliberate and cruel prank, at this point he was willing to endure the humiliation, just to burn this experience into his memories.

"Hey, hey, hold on..." Caleb lifted his foot away from Lucas with a demanding tone. "Sit in a way that will let me to watch your cock."

Lucas blushed but obeyed. He basically slid under Caleb's long hairy legs and spread his own apart, exposing his erect dick to the public. Now both of them were pointing their crotches at each other, with the only difference that Caleb's boxers were still on him.

The jock grabbed one of the puffy pillows and threw it to Lucas.

"Here. Make yourself comfy."

Lucas placed the pillow under his head and invited Caleb's leg to rest on his body. His socked foot landed practically next to his head. Lucas was so aroused, his heart seemed like it was nearing a cardiac arrest.

"Hey. Lift your leg up and spread your ass cheeks for me," Caleb requested, grinning like the devil himself.

Lucas obediently listened, showing his hole off with an innocent blush. He never imagined that being objectified by the right person could feel so nice.

Caleb gently petted his own bulge, admiring this sight.

"Look closely, buddy," he said to his dick. "One day you will relax inside this tight hole." Caleb moved his other leg and placed it on top of Lucas as well. His socked toes touched his face. "You can start playing, sweetie."

The dirty things he said... Lucas couldn't believe he surrendered to them so easily. He pressed his face against Caleb's foot and just gave up to his fetish, while his hand trapped under Caleb's other leg began moving, bringing self-love to his raging hardon, amusing his jock.

Caleb wanted nothing more but to grab his own cock now and enjoy the beauty of this innocent, inexperienced twunk giving up to Caleb's perverted desires so easily. But he stopped himself -- he wanted to keep his juice in and only release it in Lucas' mouth. Truth being said, Caleb struggled to look at the supposed star of the show -- Lucas' cock. His eyes would continuously run lower, to his ass crack and that cute hairy hole hidden there. It must've been so tight, warm and needy... One day Caleb will sink his soldier inside and that hole will submissively milk all the jizz he has stored...