The Jock and the Virgin Ch. 02

Story Info
An experienced jock teaches his virgin crush how to kiss.
8.5k words
4.83
7.3k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Caleb, I have to go pee. And I will check if no one wanted anything from me, since I left my phone in my tent."

Unconscious Caleb did not record most of his rambling. He only heard "I have to go," really.

"Nooo," he objected, wrapping both of his arms tighter around Lucas. His twunk soon-to-be boyfriend placed both of his hands on Caleb's chest and rubbed it gently, feeling him up through the t-shirt. This sensation brought sly smirk on Caleb's face, which looked funny, considering he had no strength to open eyes yet.

"You prefer me to piss in your sleeping bag?"

"Mhmm." It was an acceptable and kinky alternative.

And then suddenly, Lucas kissed Caleb's cheek.

Caleb immediately opened eyes, woke up and stared at Lucas with a shocked expression, as if he was the one to piss the bag. He rubbed his twunk's back with his big basketball player's hand and tried to judge what time of the day it was. His evaluation was: very in the morning, probably still cold as shit; birds: fucking annoying; the volume of their friend group: they could all be potentially dead.

"You're just in your t-shirt, take this," Caleb said and made yet another player move, taking his warm black hoodie with his basketball team's logo off and placing it around his twunk crush. This was some romantic movie type of shit.

Lucas had nothing but this goofy wide smile, when he got Caleb's hoodie to wear. It was actually some high quality piece of clothing, but Lucas cared only for Caleb's warmth and smell left on it. The logo of the basketball team was important here, too. It was as if Caleb made him wear some kind of "property of Caleb Johnson" emblem for everyone to see and know. And it... felt good.

After Lucas left, Caleb readjusted himself in the sleeping bag and smiled to himself, enjoying the touch of kiss left on his cheek.

*

They ate breakfast together and then went deeper to the forest, to gathered wood for the last evening party. Apparently, their friends who attended the concert would bring some new people they've met with them. Their already huge group of like 25 people would grow at least by half of it. Caleb and Lucas were too isolated in their love to care about such details, though.

"Hey, I have an idea," Caleb suddenly whispered into Lucas' ear. They were busy cutting vegetables, as requested by the girl who cooked for all of them here. "Maybe we could do something before everyone comes back and the camp becomes crowded...

"Something like what?" Lucas asked with a shy smirk.

"Like go to my tent... and..." Lucas was already blushing with huge eyes full of fear. "...And teach you how to kiss."

Caleb's tongue instinctively touched his own relaxed, slightly opened lips, showing some hunger and desire. Even though he was scared, Lucas' heart rate increased in a similar, lustful excitement.

"Unless you don't want to," Caleb quickly added, seeing how Lucas' glow kind of weakened for a second. "We can take time if you wish. I just thought..." Full of regret, Caleb felt the need to slap himself for this horny haste. "He told you he's anxious about it, dumbass," he thought to himself.

Lucas wiped his hands with a towel and finally looked at Caleb.

"Alright," he said without confidence. "But if we're going to do things like this... I need to brush my teeth again."

Caleb raised his eyebrows.

"But you brushed them right next to me, like two hours ago... we didn't even eat anything after that."

"Precisely, it was two hours ago," Lucas insisted and ran to his tent.

Caleb smiled, watching his man leave and only then made a little goofy celebration dance. Caleb will introduce his tongue to the love of his life... what a beautiful day. And this opens a precedent that will make it possible for Caleb to teach Lucas much naughtier things later...

Just to make sure, Caleb blew on his hand and sniffed it. He sensed nothing, but at the same time, he wanted to impress Lucas, so he quickly went on a search for someone with mints to spare.

The honest truth was that when he got Lucas to cuddle, he was rock hard at first. He was just a mere man and it was a natural reaction for him to seeing an object of his desires getting comfortable in his arms. Fortunately, his erection went unnoticed, as Lucas would most likely consider him as a total pervert otherwise.

"I'm terribly nervous," Lucas revealed when he showed up in Caleb's tent.

"Still?" Caleb chuckled. "Why? You think I'm going to be judgmental?"

Lucas shrugged with a sad face.

"Not out loud."

Caleb smiled attractively and grabbed Lucas by his hands.

"You can feel safe when you're with me," Caleb assured him. "You already told me you never did this, so I know what to expect. Come on, let's make you the best kisser in town."

They zipped the tent from the inside and just sat in front of each other with crossed legs. Caleb couldn't stop smiling and Lucas felt both excited and terrified. Their hairy knees touched; Caleb's were bigger, as were his thighs. His legs training required to play basketball provided him with amazing results. Lucas visited the gym only once a week, outside of that he jogged every day, other than swimming twice a week, so he didn't really have that impressive muscle mass.

"Damn, you're hot," Lucas admitted out of the blue, immediately looked away and blew loudly, as if this realization actually made him feel too hot inside.

Caleb chuckled.

"You're not so bad yourself," Caleb responded. He chose not to be entirely honest, because if he was, Lucas would run away from him screaming. "Are you ready?"

"I am." No, he wasn't.

"Then let's start very slowly and gently," Caleb proposed. "Relax your lips, let them be slightly open. We will get close to each other, we will press our lips and after five seconds we will finish. Got it?"

"Not sure, but let's try it." Lucas truly felt like it was quantum physics. The huge disadvantage was having a distracting hot teacher.

And they did just that. Enjoyed a cute little kiss. But it wasn't little to either of them.

For Lucas it meant so much, his bodily functions went full autopilot mode. He took a deep breath during the kiss, almost bursting his lungs. He never felt something so exciting before. Caleb's scent filled his nose once again when they got so close. His lips were soft and nicely moist, but Lucas enjoyed also their noses touching, Caleb's short scruffy facial hair scratching his skin, his breath touching his, the little slick sound they made joining their lips.

Caleb's hard boner twitched in his pants when he felt the gentle touch of Lucas' lips on his own. Twunk's lips were pretty large, very soft and warm. He felt like kissing a cloud or a crème. It was so delicate, innocent and cute. Lucas was perfectly shaved, so his skin was also soft to the touch like silk.

At the end of their planned kiss, Caleb moved up a little bit and kissed Lucas' upper lip alone, just to show him that this could be done as well.

"Very well done," Caleb commended him with a smile. "Not so hard, was it?"

Lucas' heart was still pounding. He would never reveal it, but when Caleb kissed his upper lip, it made Lucas feel... weird. As if Caleb just claimed him in some weird way and now Luas belonged to him. He wouldn't know how to express it, but it felt incredibly and... great.

"It wasn't hard," Lucas admitted. "But I don't get it. Where does tongue come into play?"

Caleb snorted.

"Alright, we can try doing it with tongue this time."

"But... how? This is what terrifies me the most. I don't want to make it feel like a snail crawling into your mouth."

Caleb had no way to express how cute and sexy Lucas was. Every thing coming out of his mouth was making Caleb's heart grow twice in size, literally.

"You're talking about French kissing," Caleb explained and smiled naughtily. "We will get there in a minute, don't worry. Let's start gently, though. A kiss just like the one before, but this time let's try to touch with our tongues. Somewhere in the middle."

With closed eyes they began kissing. This time it was more of a freestyling. Caleb allowed Lucas to experiment a bit and soon they got really into it. In repetitive movements, with closed eyes, they just enjoyed it for a while, training and effectively kissing. Lucas got so turned on, the slow pace began bothering him. He left three greedy quick kisses on Caleb's lips and one slow but deeper one. Caleb trapped him with his arm, bringing him closer. Lucas placed his hands on Caleb's thighs. This position was not the best for classic body touching during kissing. Frankly, Caleb would prefer to not have his thighs touched like that now. His boner reacted as if it was about to burst through the fabric of his shorts.

Lucas broke the kiss, breathing fast through his mouth.

"I want to try French kissing now," he almost demanded. Caleb felt pride flooding him. His future husband liked it and wanted more.

"Alright. That's just for pure fun, though, remember that," Caleb instructed him, grinning helplessly. "It's probably not the best style for an opening kiss with most people. Do it only with people you got to know better. Here the tongue game becomes more aggressive. You can actually put your tongue into my mouth. You can use it to touch mine or my teeth. And then I will put mine into yours." These descriptions managed to bring erection also to Lucas. And of course made him blush af. "It might be a bit dirty and filthy," Caleb warned him. "So don't hesitate to stop if you feel overwhelmed."

"I want it to be dirty and filthy," Lucas whispered. His face burned with a blush even stronger. Such declaration also made something in Caleb's crotch move on its own volition.

They both pulled their tongues out and let their tips to dance around one another, mixing saliva, enjoying the tingling sensation. Then their lips met again and the dance continued inside of their mouths. It was overall much more sloppier, engaging and intimate. But while Lucas could potentially imagine doing the normal kisses with anyone, French kissing felt like an excitation reserved specifically for Caleb Johnson. Letting his tongue in brought this nice feeling of belonging to him again.

"Would you mind if we changed position?" Caleb asked in a breathy voice. "It was nice during training, but the training is over..."

Lucas nodded. They lied down next to each other, Lucas leaning on Caleb. Both made sure that the only thing their crotches would touch was the air.

Kissing in this position was much more pleasurable. Lucas could comfortably rub Caleb's chest, while being securely held with his arm. The smells, the warmth, the friction, their sloppy tongues... all made this magical. The only discomfort came from raging boners fighting for space in their pants that neither could address for slightly different reasons.

"You've got pretty big guns," Caleb complimented his man, squeezing his bicep.

"You've got even bigger ones," Lucas responded, doing the same thing to Caleb.

Quick exchanges of words must've sufficed because both of them craved that tongue action. Lucas was drowning in a blissful fog, totally accepting of the fact that he was now Caleb's, even if unofficially. Whatever the future had in store for them, Caleb would be the man who taught him how to kiss and brought him this pleasure. And the thought of being marked by him like that was very nice to Lucas.

"It's damn hot here," Lucas said and didn't mean this only metaphorically. For such a chilly morning, now the temperature rose pretty high.

"Well..." Caleb began with an innocent face. He had an easy solution, but wasn't sure if it was appropriate. "We could reduce the amount of our clothes, you know..."

Shirtless Caleb... Lucas was drooling over this thought, but then... he would have to show off as well. Normally he wasn't insecure about his fit body, but this time he was in company of a guy much more ripped compared to himself.

"Shy again?" Caleb asked, proving that he could read his twunk's mind by now. He leaned over and kissed Lucas' neck. "Then you can stay in your clothes if you prefer," he taunted him with a grin, as he suddenly pulled his t-shirt over his head.

Lucas shamelessly stared at his hard abs, belly button, then pink dark nipples, a bit of hair where the sternum was and finally the juicy, manly pecs and armpits generously filled with dark hair. "Oh my God. What a spectacular man," Lucas thought.

Caleb wasn't joking; he was ready to continue kissing with Lucas overheating in his shirt. But this sight encouraged the twunk, rather than to seal his insecurities. He pulled his shirt off as well.

"Well, well, look at you..." Caleb whispered, lustfully placing his big hand on Lucas' ribs. "You're smoking hot..."

When the cool air touched Lucas' skin, he felt weirdly sexual and turned on. They quickly moved on to kiss again. Lucas' excitement grew further, now that he was able to rub Caleb's naked sexy chest. As he already admitted, he never got to touch another man like that. But touching somebody's pecs and nipples was certainly what he always craved the most, imagining sex. It didn't disappoint him. Caleb's body was so warm, big and made him feel powerful. Exploring it with all five senses was blowing Lucas' mind. And the fact that Caleb was greedily touching him in similar ways removed all insecurities immediately. They both craved each other.

But then happened something that made both of them freeze, open eyes and look at one another in fear. Lucas turned his hips a little and their crotches met. Lucas' bulge crossed against Caleb's. They touched and they both knew what touched.

They stopped kissing, but kept their foreheads pressed against one another. For a moment, they didn't know how to proceed. Caleb was the one to come up with a proposition.

"We could rub them together..." he whispered with a sly smirk.

"What...?"

"Take our shorts off, stay in underwear... and just rub one against another, while kissing. Would you like that? Or is it too fast?"

If Lucas' head wasn't flooded with pure horny juice, he would surely decided against, justifying that it was too fast. But this time he just nodded... and they both proceeded to quickly unbuckled their belts.

The sight of Caleb in his black boxers with a huge rod pressed against the fabric was the most erotic sight in Lucas' life -- at least for the time being -- despite the fact that he watched quite a lot of porn. To see a hard cock that you as a person was responsible for filling with blood was incredible.

"I'm a bit smaller than you..." Lucas announced shyly before he even revealed anything.

Caleb strongly believed that size didn't matter much if it was near the average, but he couldn't deny -- hearing that he was bigger brought him some sexual satisfaction and confidence. He almost wanted to say "of course I'm bigger, I'm the boss here, baby." Besides, there was no need to worry. His better cocked jock would make sure that Lucas' smaller wand was still used properly to provide the man of his life with generous amounts of pleasure.

The jock moved on his back and invited Lucas to sit on him. Lucas never seen a more beautiful chair, so he had no doubts about what he wanted to do. When their dicks touched, even though through the two layers of thin fabric, it felt so godly. Caleb reached with his hands and helped Lucas to lie on top of himself. With their hard cocks aligned, Lucas began moving his hips, slowly. They looked at each other; neither was smiling. Both of them were frowning, overwhelmed with some lustful fever and focus. They found the right rhythm -- when Lucas rubbed upwards, Caleb would move his own ass, so that his cock would rub downwards. The friction was amazing and it immediately pushed their stimulation on the road towards the edge.

They kissed, this time disgustingly, deeply, sharing saliva, invading each other's mouths, all while also rubbing dicks together. Caleb placed both of his hands slightly above Lucas' hips, holding him and securing. Lucas just ensured his position, keeping the hands flat on the blanket.

"What's the end goal here?" Lucas whispered. "I will jizz my boxers soon..."

"That's the end goal," Caleb responded, licking his twunk's neck again.

"I only have one pair left..."

"I will borrow you mine."

With all this friction coming from body on body contact, their skin quickly covered in a layer of sweat. Their cocks felt like in a bliss, pressed against each other, well rubbed and stiff.

"Let's cum together," Caleb requested.

"Then I hope you're close, because I surely am..." Lucas moaned quietly.

"Hold it... wait for me... I'm almost there..." They looked each other in the eyes and each of them loved what they saw. Each had a horny face, kind of dumbed down by lust. Nothing else mattered now. They were two animals in heat about to burst. "Fuck... are you ready...?"

"I'm cumming..." Lucas gave up to pleasure.

They pressed their foreheads against one another, closed their eyes and just enjoy the overwhelming power of orgasm while carelessly pumping out semen inside their underwear. Caleb heard Lucas breathe so loudly and it made him only more excited. Lucas realized that Caleb's hands were now on his ass, pressing him harder against his crotch. Luke always associated ass-grabbing with a gesture of power and loved every single thing about having Caleb do that to him.

When the bliss of an orgasm passed, cold clarity reached Lucas' mind. He didn't panic, he didn't fear. But the realization of what they just did still surprised him. Before deciding to camp here, he would never imagine doing something like this with a random boy he just met.

Caleb kissed him again, but this time normally, without the perverted tongue action. It felt gentle, intimate and reassuring. He smiled at Lucas.

"Damn... things got a little bit out of hand," he admitted. "Any regrets?"

"No..." Lucas answered, but he moved on the side. His arms were shaking from adrenaline rush. He felt his jizz inside his boxers, slowly sinking in the fabric. "Will you hug me?"

Caleb reached out with his arm and invited his twunk to press himself against his bare chest. Lucas closed his eyes, enjoying how comfy this position was and how safe he felt with Caleb being so close. Good thing he came and his mind was clear now, because he felt so good, he would probably drop a love bomb on Caleb two days after meeting him.

Snuggled up really nicely, they took a short nap. For a while before that happened, Caleb watched Lucas with a difficult to describe facial expression. He wasn't smiling, perhaps he even looked a bit sad. But what his eyes showed for sure was care.

*

All of their acquaintances who attended the concert have finally returned. That meant also Adam, Caleb's best bro. Lucas wanted to meet with his own friends, so they eventually decided to split up for now. But all Caleb could think about was Lucas wearing a pair of his boxers that turned out to be slightly too loose for him...

"Why did you bring some douchebags with you?" Caleb asked in an annoyed tone, looking at the hipsters who followed their friends in their own cars.

"From what I understood, our girls really wanted their Ds."

"You overcrowded our camp." But right after dishing this comment out, Caleb greedily considered if it wouldn't make his introverted Lucas want to spend this night just with him.

"I wasn't the one to invite them, idiot." Adam frowned. "Are you still obsessed with that little guy?"

"His name is Lucas. Better remember that and don't embarrass me in front of him."

"Knowing you, he won't be with us for long."

"Oh, he will be. I proposed to him and now we're engaged."

"Don't even think of making me your best man, you know I perform poorly during public speeches."