The Jock and the Virgin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas used his other hand to remove a sock from Caleb's right foot. Then the twunk just pulled his tongue out and began enjoying it the way every foot fetishist does.

Out of the sudden, Caleb moved his other leg and interrupted the jerking off.

"Let's call it a commercial break," Caleb said with a cruel smile, pushing Lucas' hands away from his own cock. "If I let you cum, you won't get my dick wet, buddy."

Lucas looked him in the eyes submissively, while sucking on his toes. He obediently backed his hands away, letting Caleb be the boss. Having to stop touching his needy cock was lowkey abusive, though. The poor thing twitched and demanded a hand or anything else capable of rubbing it.

"You're such a horny needy virgin," Caleb chuckled, seeing Lucas' dick moving on its own. "Okay, I've got a new task for you. Spread your legs apart for me... lick your fingers... and rub your hole with them..." Caleb slowly gave out instructions, only mentioning the next phase after Lucas obeyed the last one.

The boy touched his slightly hairy asshole and began spreading saliva over it. The way Caleb was totally obsessed with it made Lucas extremely aroused. Caleb's boner was standing up and tall in his underwear right now, looking kind of like the Eiffel's tower. It was so big and impressive... and he wanted to stick it inside of Lucas... The thought of that both terrified him... and excited him.

All the things Lucas showed him might've been a bit too much for Caleb's cock to handle. He still wanted a blowjob, but was so turned on, he worried that he would cum right after being gently touched the first time. To try and combat it, Caleb decided to stop this feet fiesta and told Lucas to change the position and get closer with his face.

Lucas got on his belly, with his nose and mouth nearly touching his boner. His own dick was pressed against blanket and he quickly discovered that by gently moving his hips, he can jerk himself off via humping.

They haven't even started yet, but Lucas could already smell Caleb's dick, through the fabric. The smell wasn't the cleanest; it was clearly a product of a tiring day with the last shower happening in the morning. But it was not an outright stink, not even close. The moment it filled Lucas' nostrils, he identified it as the sexiest, most arousing smell ever. A cock was a cock. Marinated in sweat during the day, it became naturally musky. Lucas have read somewhere that pheromones are not real thing, or at least not in the way it was described as of now. But staring down at that covered meat, having his mouth drool and his heart pound in excitement, it was just hard to believe. It totally seemed like some pheromones from Caleb's cock infiltrated his mind through nose and made him completely willing to gobble his cock and choke on it like a slut.

To manifest how much he fell in love with the smell of Caleb's dick, he pushed his face into the fabric of his jock's underwear, rubbing the smell against his nostrils, alongside the heated slab of meet beneath it. Caleb's handsome face showed nothing right now, besides the prideful smile of a cock father who witnessed his meat completely seducing his actual lover.

"Yo, chill, bro," Caleb giggled. "You're making me feel like I am a cuck and my dick is the bull in our relationship..."

At this point, Lucas had no more blood left in his brain to understand words. With a dumb but focused face, he removed the boxers and let Caleb's erection to pop up in his face. Damn, it was an impressive cock. Like 6.5 inch or something around it. It was thick, slightly curved and had a foreskin which slid down on its own accord, just from the excitement alone. Lucas admired its beautiful veins, the color, the perfect aerodynamic shape of his dick mushroom, and finally the peehole. His pubes were trimmed, which was expected from a fuckboy like him, he also had a low-hanging nutsack with some pretty big, juicy testicles inside. The size of his balls convinced Lucas that Caleb must've had very active seed... and it aroused him incredibly.

"Can I just... explore it for now?" Lucas asked in a breathy voice.

"Explore away, boy..."

Caleb was pleasantly surprised when Lucas' warm wet tongue went for his nutsack first. It sticked to his tongue and was dragged along as he licked it. It was like a room temperature hairy ice cream, which in theory sounded absolutely disgusting, but Lucas literally got desperate trying to fit it inside of his mouth.

As an experienced guy, Caleb never really had anyone like Lucas, who would look at his meat with this much devotion, now making a taste test and slowly falling in love with it with each lick. Usually his partners made it clear -- they wanted to reward Caleb in a way or show their gratitude, so they basically forced themselves to endure something they didn't necessarily liked.

Lucas also said it was a "hero's blowjob," but it was now clear that it was just an excuse. Firstly and mostly, he was doing it because he wanted to. It was to satisfy his own sexual desire. Caleb, who loved sex in any shape or form, was so happy to see that.

The next on Lucas' list was the cock head. He placed his lips around it and Caleb felt the tip of Lucas' tongue greedily trying to dive inside of his peehole. It was such a pleasurable tickling sensation that Caleb somehow felt it up in his nipples.

Lucas licked his lips, smearing his tongue against them, searching for taste. The peehole was definitely a bit saltier than the rest and the potential reasons for that only excited him further. His next stop was an approach from the side; he placed Caleb's shaft in his mouth, as if his lips were a hot-dog bun.

"Enjoying yourself, I see," Caleb whimpered.

"Why don't people do this all the time?" Lucas asked confused, drooling allover Caleb's meat. "I honestly think I could be a sex worker if this was all I've had to do..."

Caleb chuckled.

"I'm afraid these cocks would be a bit more wrinkled."

"Oh... yeah, that's a good point." Lucas felt dumb for a second, but with so much blood in his cock, he didn't really care that much. "Tell me if I will do something wrong, okay?" he pleaded and with Caleb's nod of approval, he properly began sucking his cock.

He knew the theory -- hide your teeth, keep up the rhythm, the cock head is most important. But in practice, it became much more problematic. The amount of saliva he produced was ridiculous. He swallowed some, but some also escaped his lips and slid down on Caleb's balls. The jock was watching all of this and the way it felt matched the way it looked -- it was sloppy, dirty, wet and glorious. Lucas never had any issues with gag reflex and it proved to be true this time, too. He managed to push his nose into Caleb's pubes, sensing the tip of Caleb's cock poking his throat.

"Oh my God..." Caleb whispered, closing his eyes, placing his hands on the back of Lucas' head and spreading his legs further.

Lucas felt a little bit trapped, but he loved it. Caleb was now fully mind-controlled by the pleasure and he would not allow his orgasm to be ruined. His own cock, which was continuously rubbed against the blanket, was nearing an orgasm as well. Lucas promised himself to only release it when Caleb starts creaming his mouth with jizz.

"Ohhh, baby! I'm about to shoot, are you ready to take it?" Caleb moaned, closing his eyes and tensing up. "Ahhh... ahhhh... ahhhhh! Here it goes...!"

Once it began, Caleb opened his eyes slightly and looked down at his lover. They both stared at each other while his cock gave up and began unloading. Lucas gave a little moan when he finally allowed the bliss to pour out of his dick as well. He managed to keep swallowing the sticky hot semen that Caleb was pumping onto his tongue and only at one point he almost choked -- but eventually prevailed without doing so.

They removed the blanket covered with a puddle of semen and saliva stains on the side, got into the sleeping bag together and cuddled, completely naked, tightly wrapped around each other, happy, relaxed and exhausted. Even now, Caleb made them kiss passionately, not worried about kissing lips that just served his cock. Then he kissed Lucas' forehead and made him fall asleep on his chest.

With him around, Lucas felt completely safe, satisfied and simply happy. In this moment, nothing else mattered.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your thoughts and critique in the comments! That way I know whether to continue something or not!

If you liked this story and you would want to read something similar, you can try out my other series: Paying Debts to Horny Jocks or The Perfect Roommate!