All Comments on 'The Joke is On You, My Dear'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 250 Comments (Page 2)
boneham21boneham21about 3 years ago

Disgusting display of mean spirited and divisive attitude meant to cause pain and unprovoked

control over what couldve been a nice relationship. Served no purpose what so ever. Author is mental.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If I were the husband, I would mention a 4th option. She could just disappear, permanently. He has the resources and it might take awhile but they would both disappear, permanently!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sad that it never ended like having her dead body hanging next to the picture

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another poorly contrive cockold story. I think the wife, her cheating friends and the artist need a final prank pulled on them. I think something like outing them in a very public way. At the very least the wife and artist need to pay a very heavy price for their actions. Maybe she should just disappear while on one of her trips to see Hector and Hector could have an accident that resulted in the loss of use of his hands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Since he's such a powerful,and important person, he should exercise some of that power and influence.He surely has some friends in 'low places' that can get a needle dirty with STD's & perhaps HIV to treat her with. That would be fitting for her to bring to her painter-lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Didn’t like the ending, it would have been better,in my opinion, if she never let him in on the secret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have a severe case of whiplash. The Sandy at the beginning of the story loves her husband. The Sandy of the last two pages is a bitch with absolutely no redeeming characteristics who hates her husband. There absolutely zero justification given in the story for the transition, other than his practical jokes, which Sandy v1 seemed to enjoy.

I was going to give you 5*, but in an amazing feat of legerdemain, four of those have vanished!

saxman1947saxman1947almost 3 years ago

I was expecting a scene at the party where the husband or someone else tries to deny that Sandy is the model in the painting.

Then she would gracefully shed her dress and pose on the bar for all to see. Then, she takes her husband by the arm, leading him out of the room. As they leave, she turns and says, "Thank you all for being here tonight. You may see yourselves out when you wish to leave."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In my view, the best cuckolding stories describe the masochistic pleasure a cuckolded husband gets from his wife's affairs with other men/women. Even put downs and insults from his wife, add to the pleasure a cuckolded husband feels. The woman does it because she loves her husband - though it is obviously an unusual brand of love. There is none of that sort of pleasure here in this story for the husband. There is none of that unusual brand of love here in this story. This story depressed me. To take such a callous revenge as a result of a silly practical joke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Burn the fucking picture before she can show it!! Then divorce her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well written, but as revenge goes, it’s a bit much! Surely David would have some sort of response beyond having the facial expression of a morose little boy!

Gram1Gram1almost 3 years ago

I'm sorry that I wasted the time to read this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Trophy wives can be replaced.... the poor girl had an unfortunate drug overdose, left the poor man a widower and in the market for another gold digger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very well written. and, entertaining. comments, however, super depressing.

it´s just a story, assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A man of such deep pockets might be out to settle some score with a certain lothario "artist". Personally, I'd kill the author for writing something so obviously ridiculous. No "practical joke", no matter how "embarrassing", equates abandoning your VOWS. It is shit thinking like this author, that allows Congress to act like the assholes they are.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very Good Indeed

As a 28 years old bachelor I tried 3 times exclusive relationships, it didn’t work and the splits were not cute. As I am now, I have as much pussy as I want and some are even married, so, why would I become a potential cuckold?

In my opinion the general idea of this tale is lined up with our society customs in our days.

I have a very close girlfriend that says: “in a normal relationship the woman has always advantage.” I agree with her 100%.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 3 years ago

Just another writer in Lit who can't "FINISH THE DAMN STORY"

*1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, judging by the comments, this story rattled some fragile male egos! I loved the story. The last line is a classic which I made a point to show to my husband!

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Not sure if the painting story offsets his "harmless" pranks. He has 1 of 3 choices, Story should have continued as to what he decided. I would have enjoyed more info on the sex. No mention of hubby's "size" vs the artist. How was the sexual skill of both men?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The anon a couple up from me said "this story rattled some fragile male egos!" Actually I think it's great that stories like these are resonating with more and more men. They are showing the true character of many women. exploitative and abusive and far better to be ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what????? is that it????? fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was good until she became a complete bitch about it. A few harmless pranks (which I'm sure he was playing before they married) to a full blown affair is not much of a balance.

At the point of her challenge, everything changes. She missed a couple of other options. 1) taking the picture and destroying it. 2) calling everyone and cancelling the party. 3) threatening her with divorce (in Texas adultery is allowed as a reason) or if she wants to play hard ball a slow a tortuous death.

Let her see a dark side, the neanderthal in her husband and let her be very afraid.

The last page ruined the story, if it had just been revealing it to him on grounds of it's over but no one else would know it would have got 4*

It would be good to see a follow-up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well the ending of this story created some ire. The story was obviously well written or so many people would have finished it.

I, too, thought that the ending was rushed and the least thought out portion. So many others have commented on Texas divorce laws and prenups that I won’t bother. Others have mentioned the overkill and utter contempt that Sandy has for David and their marriage.

The discussion about David accepting the situation or Sandy divorcing him and taking his wealth out of spite is where the story went off the rails. There was no hint of that animosity prior to that. Then Sandy went from seemingly intelligent to hapless fool thinking that David would put up with her publicly announcing her cuckolding him. If there were a clue before this that he got off in humiliation, her announcement could have been somewhere in the realm of rational,’although again overkill.

The ending is unfortunately irrational. Unless she wanted a divorce, the better course of action was to keep the secret among her friends (remember the words of Ben Franklin, 3 people can keep a secret as long as 2 of them are dead). Maybe sharing it with David, but not making a public announcement. No possible good outcome lies ahead. The best possible outcome is while she is still upstairs for him to send the caterer away with all of the food and beverages, immediately contacting all the guests by group email that the party has been canceled, cut the painting from the frame to save as evidence at the divorce trial, tell the valets that there would be no parking or party today, but to stand out front to send people away (offering them a handsome tip if no one makes it to the house), THEN go upstairs to tell Sandy the bad news, letting her know her choices, simple dissolution, each party walking away with what they brought to the marriage, begin an open marriage or, if he is into it (he probably overheard some of the discussion among the women and maybe suspected anyway) he might like being quietly cucked. The first one being the obvious choice due to her lack of respect for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And we poor fools, who in our moment, and it is but a moment, of tumescence, presume to mock our goddess, then we must spend an eternity in in our flaccid shame, what is become of us? Righteously, nothing, nothing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope a better story creator can continue the story. The slut is just another trophy. No way a guy would allow that. There was no character development. Did AOC write this. It was foolish, unrealistic, and poorly structured.

Those pulling the “fragile male ego” bs really believe anyone, male or female would allow that kind of disrespect.

I will never read anything else from this horrible story teller. Just plain foolish!

GreyDuckGreyDuckalmost 3 years ago

Like most others, I think the ending was rushed and was surprised by the pure contempt she suddenly developed for her husband. It was almost a complete 180 from where she was earlier in the story and there was no obvious trigger.

The writing was good but I think the storyline and pacing needed to be sketched out better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

personally, I would-find a way to end her...permanently.

bigeightguybigeightguyalmost 3 years ago

Her response to his original joke, was way far over the top. Makes me think she's more sociopath than narcissist. Still, I feel not that the ending was rushed, but that the story was never finished without the party scene/chapter, plus his response.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What the fuck hell happened?The flow was good and at the end, the wife had some type of stroke and got psycho?A smart woman would never burn HERSELF like that.I doubt even her bigbro would defent her if she doesn't have any shame broadicasting her deliance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes she did go to far but what this woman does is harsh but who can blame her for being mad at his jokes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another wimp husband bites the bullet for his wife.

Bravo to the author to fill 3 pages with shit that should simply have stayed in the recesses of his fucked up mind.

I assume the author himself never was in any real world relationship where "partner" is more than a word.

rfnks2002rfnks2002almost 3 years ago

I agree with bigeightguy it needs to be finished.

another is they are in Texas if he was to find them in his bed at one time he can legally shoot both of them course that was back in the 80's dont know if its still that way.

But then if they have as much money as the story puts out ill bet they have a top of the line security system.

I think Santee110x should add chapter two hell done right could be three chapters or more.

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyalmost 3 years ago

Keep the painting, and ditch the bitch...

dunmovynivdunmovynivalmost 3 years ago

Well, that ending was dumb. Did she forget her oil money? He would get half of that. Leave the stupid woman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would of liked this story better if all along the husband knew. And that was his final trick.

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story, but the final scene ruined it. One does not intentionally humiliate someone they respect and love. Yes his pranks were wrong. But her treachery is cruel.

The husband's calm reaction is far from believable.

Overall, it was a fun story. Thank you for sharing it.

SikemSikemalmost 3 years ago

@rfnks2002 Texans were never allowed to shoot adulterers. Obviously, jury nullification is possible anywhere. Nor were duels legal. Let's avoid making up history. OK? As a Texan I find it insulting.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Horrible, sickening, depressing, CUCK story!!! No real Texan would accept this. Praying another (NON-CUCK0 writer will create a better ending!!!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

David deserved a comeuppance. The nude, including the hair trick, was brilliant. Still I can’t condone her affair- that’s not a joke. Also it would have been sufficient to inform David, without telling the world, that she was the model. He’d know every time a visitor admired the painting, and choke with speculation that his wife resembled the model.

Humiliating him over tasteless jokes? Her payback was too demeaning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All of your stories are GREAT, just keep them coming. 5/5 ALL Thank you and waiting for more.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 3 years ago

More crap from Santee. COMPLETE FAIL!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The only joke here is the scribbler, although it’s a lame one.

The tale was bland and boring predictable, yeah we know, a cunt got her moment of satisfaction. So fockin‘ what? We do not know how long it‘l last.

So what else doc?!

Captcha

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

Wow, a major difference in his prank joke that was in affect harmless and forgotten the next day. But her planned advertised CHEAT is born not from competitive love but morphed into HATE - to intentionally CHEAT, humiliate, demoralize, betray and flaunt it to all their friends and work associates is way way beyond a casual prank pay back. She wanted to damaged David mentally, morally, and professionally. She just ended her marriage in branding him for life as a cuck then to lay on him his only three paths forward under her domination; give her an unsuspecting forth path by dashing her contemptuous revenge. She has NO love for him.

/

David's needs to destroy that painting right now while she is dressing. Man-up and set it a blaze in the fire place/pit. Go to his office, transfer/move all his money - let the divorce court adjudicate it against her oil/writing earnings. (If he is as good in finance guy as she stated he likely already has a Grand Cayman or Swiss accounts.)

/

Kill her spiteful revenge and walk out. It's obvious she wants no children with him so why stay married to this hideous beeeeoch. Then secretly use an axe handle on Hector's hands and gonads.

/

2* only due to it ended with no conclusion. Will he or won't he become a willing cuck? Hooyah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, she thinks it’s a good idea to humiliate a man who has the kind of money that allows him to kill her and then like like a king in a non extradition country?!?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She would be buried on that ranch in west Texas. He was a harmless joker. She evolved into a slut and he paid for the proof!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. What a sick and sadistic woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

These stories contain such a wealth of information on the human mind that to read them as anything other then extremely in-depth data points would be a peculiar waste. And, unsurprisingly, that mind is disturbed to the extreme. Nevertheless, quite a curiosity

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, what a warped sense of what the word cuck is, its not playing around in a nest. The author makes it sound like a kids game, with a no harm no foul attitude. Yes it has to do with the cuckoo laying eggs in another nest, and getting that bird to feed and care for her chicks. Kinda like what women who cheat and get pregnant from another but get the cuck to play father to children that is not his own. Men have been know to blow their brains out when they find out years later, its also legal for women to do this. Just think how the kids deal with this when they find out. Its disgusting.....

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Needs the “rest of the story” to effectively rate it. 4* for now

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Take the financial hit and ditch the bitch. Nuff said.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

I think it was a well written story. Now the story line has a lot of problems that shows Sandy to be less than intelligent. I see nothing gained by her, and I see many potential problems for her and Hector in the future.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

What a fucking cunt! I endorse KRD's comments in full

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hubby got what he desrved.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

You can write, however, you wrote one if the most ridiculously unbelievable stories I have ever read.

Sandy has to be deranged. She would destroy herself with her public revelation even if her very powerful husband didn't.

You should flush this one because it isn't worth shit. Truthfully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Worst plot ever!

johsunjohsunalmost 3 years ago

Helluva story. She is plain cruel. Sure hubby played jokes, but he didn't know he was hurting people. Going on and on about it to hubby, and telling all to their friends ... that's plain cruel. Don't know if she would take him for everything in the divorce, she has her own wealth, oil money and ranch money - plus a job. They'd divide the marital assets - and I think that in Texas while you can get a no-fault divorce and split things equally, I think that you can still get an at-fault divorce. At least you could a decade or three ago when I lived there.

.

Either way it's well written and kept my interest all the way though, I like it - 5 thumbs up.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Still this is literally a horrible story.

Its just empty trash.

TeggeTeggealmost 3 years ago

Riveting read but her payback is way over the top. She needs some retribution to come her way!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

And then he sold her to a Mexican whore house

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I'm going to be more bliunt than most commenters. Fucking horriblr. This was one of the worst tales I have ever read. If anything would put me off reading tales on this site, this is the one tale that would do it. I know there's a sequel. I hope that it takes the bad view out of my mind and repairs all men's dignity around the world. Damn.

Two Stars because only trolls give one star.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

just showing his cuckold writing skills

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

It was well written except the plot and the husband who can't recognize his wife's body. Now i understand why it's rated so low...2* for me

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***Well written piece of trash. Sorry storyline sucked!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

No amount of guilt or remorse would save the whore. It would become my mission to destroy everything that had any value to her. First her residence.....flattened of course after I remove all I want from it and of course after the insurance “lapses”. Her reputation.....everyone would know the whore for what she is, if her brother tries to intervene......well that will be the first funeral to attend. Hector of course would have to paint by feel and memory, hard to get inspiration when you have no eyes or balls. Then of course destroy her family business and ruined her financial future. I hear radiation is a bitch to remove from a property once it is introduced maybe her future generations many many thousands of years will get to reap it again.......oh hell what generations, women in whore houses in Mexico are fixed to prevent babies from cutting in on the work hours.....and finally after all is done her and hector will get to spend eternity enjoying the view from the bottom of the gulf.

Whore’s beware don’t take perceived safety from retribution to seriously. Some of you are married to men who will stop at nothing to return the treacherous actions and pay them them back 10 fold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is an obvious need for a second chapter. I can't see her husband simply accepting her cheating and then rubbing his nose in her disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was an excellent story until the endgame where she, for no apparent or good reason, plans to out herself to her husband and rub his nose in his cuckolding. That is absurd. That is no way to continue a marriage with health and equanimity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This might be the worst story Ive ever read, she goes from loving wife to malicious monster overnight? Literally makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

what a stupid story and no finish don't write any more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sandy turned out to be a slimy sleazy slut. David’s condom joke Amay have been ill-advised but he didn’t deserve the excuse for cheating and humiliating him in front of friends and business associates. In my mind I’ll just pretend that even though David was easy-going,his business associates some of home were lawyers Sri fly advised a pre-nuptial agreement which he thought he’d never need,until now. Let’s hope a few of his friend unleashed some nasty revenge on the cunt!!!

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

When is the next chapter going to be submitted? No man is going to sit back and take that insult without SOME response.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Later that night, police were called to the scene of a multiple homicide. The suspect, the husband of the nude subject in a painting, was never found.:"

The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
There was no the jock is on you except for her

no revenge. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol, what a stupid story from a very stupid author that appears to be gay and in denial about it.

Look at the low scores the never was has on most of his stories.

Low scores in LW denotes a cuck boy writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then she got the divorce papers. ANd discovered he knew all about her bank accounts. And the fact that she was whoring around. She left the marriage practically penniless, with just her clothes, her car and her maiden name. She was the laughing stock of Dallas. And David reminded her it wasn't the woman that controlled anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Burn the Bitch.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waisted erotic story. You didn't even give a good description of her getting plowed by her bigcock.

Sometimes it's easy to see when some writer's are full of themselves or have been hurt by someone so bad they are spiteful.

schulz777schulz777over 2 years ago

that's what happens when women have no respect about their men.

Obviosly husband has no balls.

2starrs

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

And she thinks this makes her look cute? Yeah, I'm sure he'll just go, oop! Darn! You sure got me! Aw geez!

This story needed an ending

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

I had to come back and leave another comment. No part of this is believable. What's missing is the next couple of days where the husband produces the iron clad prenup a smart rich business man had drawn up for his obvious arm candy younger wife. Then, conservative Dallas Society shooting down her celebration of her conniving, slutty ways disguised as "revenge". Him ditching her and moving on to the next young trophy, while reminding the world of her flagrant whoring. The artist, knowing that sometimes playing with fire will get your ass kicked and your balls destroyed, as the smart investor also destroys his livelihood. And the wife being single for a long time because no man wants to put a ring on the known slut.

Payback. I'm sure.

I gave you 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another slut ready for a divorce. Does she think being a whore is a good thing? What happens when she picks up an STD? Will THAT be all over town the next day? She'll live to regret her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story Needs an ending. Surely an accomplished practical joker can find one. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the husband decides when it's time to cut a cheater loose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dont waste ur time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly badly written. You are not a good writer. But keep practicing and buy a dictionary. Thank Heavens we have our stable of excellent writers in this section. You should put this one in the Comedy section or toilet your choice

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Apparently this authors contact info is available on the blog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wife's reaction was way over the top. Time to say "Hasta la Vista Babe" Don't see any reason to show up for the party; just start working the divorce. Not sure the "artist" would survive to paint another day either.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

Oh come-on please... WHERE the FUCK is the next part??? To end it on such a sudden, abrupt and very rude and ignorant 180* character-reversal is just a cheap-and-nasty, very amateurish puerile trick that most of us had quite outgrown before completing our adolescence!

The blatant and violent crudity of such an awkward and clumsy, contrived and artificial role-reversal plot device of epic proportions not only wrenches your readers' attention back somewhat abruptly, but as it is by such a forceful yank of the back of the collar, -it is enough to unhorse them or, to put it another way, it's an earthquake in the fluidity of your tale or, a landmine in the continuity, so powerful that it re-introduces all the dis-belief that preceding chapters had repeatedly worked so hard to suspend!

You managed to shoot YOURSELF in the foot there, spectacularly!

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 2 years ago

BS story. These stories that suggests the wives always get everything is unrealistic. Also, no emotional response by the husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave it a 5 but not because I liked the ending. I guess I did it because I liked the story and hated the wife. It was just so wroing in so many ways. Someone needs to write an ending in which the husband redeems himself.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To those looking for a part 2, another author wrote one. https://www.literotica.com/s/the-joke-is-on-you-my-dear-ch-02

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

How does hector pay? Bad brakes, poison, suicide, 16gauge to the balls, better…. 22 cal auto with silencer, then diesel fuel shower

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Don't have to divorce her when she is dead along with Hector when his store mysteriously goes up in flames. Oil paint burns quickly.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago

I liked it but it needs to be finished

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What´s the point of this story? If asked a guess the author would probably claim that he loves women, but this story suggests the opposite. A depressing read.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 2 years ago

First he should destroy the painting before the guests arrived....second he should fly to Santa Fe and insure that Hector never fucked another woman....Third he should use his considerable wealth and influence to destroy his wife!

Just another unfinished story!!! Where is FTDS when you need him? *1*

NicealloverNicealloverabout 2 years ago

A bit too much banter for my liking. It’s overwhelming betrayal is begging for retribution!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Husbands response is basically ridiculous. No male is going to allow his wife to show off a nude of his wife done by her lover at a large (or small) party their peers. First action on his part should be to take a picture of it then take it outside and burn it. Next step is to call his lawyer. With his money he should be able to make life nasty for his wife's lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous