All Comments on 'The Joke is On You, My Dear'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 246 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

A sad story and one that doesn’t have a happy ending.

She either loses complete respect for her husband and eventually divorces him as he loses his own self-respect and becomes lesser.

Or, he has an affair of his own.

Or he divorces her and says fuck it.

Or lastly, he kills her.

There is no option for “live happily ever after.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Trash, why do you still bother writing?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Laughably bad

Men like that don't take kindly to their trophy wives cheating. I wonder if, when she returns, she'll find the painting gone? A sharp knife destroys it in less than a minute. But I would think when he hands her the divorce papers along with the PI report and a copy of their Pre-nup, she won't be laughing last. Unfinished drivel.

1 star

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

It's likely offer was either drunk or mentally retarded when they Wrote this ridiculous pathetic story.

.

The whole basis for On going long term serious affair with the artist is because of a husband pulled involving fake panties on the wife at a Mardi Grah party????

.

The husband needs to take Baseball back in break all her arms and legs then take a gun and kill her

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 3 years ago
Illogical ending ruins the story

If Sandy announces to the party guests and the social scene that she's a whore, won't that ruin her and draw sympathy for her husband? Her family won't be happy. Her girlfriends won't be happy and their rich husbands will certainly ask them to stay away from her. She'll become a pariah at the Country Club and elsewhere. Texas allows "fault" to be introduced into a divorce, so she could lose a lot in Court. After all, she's admitted to multiple witnesses she committed adultery. I would also think that David would name the painter and his gallery in Santa Fe in the divorce and ruin his reputation. Also, like any marriage where a lot of money is involved (she has money of her own) a prenuptial agreement would certainly be in effect. At the end of the day Sandy is going to come out of her marriage looking and smelling like a skunk. She's not as smart as she thinks. Bad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

His joke was a joke. Her scheme actually crushes him publicly. Definitely ruins the marriage. Not even a hint of a whisper of a suspicion he’d ever cheated on her. My guess is he now travels more - and has lovers all over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disgusting cunt.

What a waste of my time.

Unless, of course, you write a second chapter where you figure out a way to torture her to death at the party as part of one of his practical jokes.

Not THAT would be worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FTDS FFS

This POS is incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I look forward to chapter two, in which David torches the painting at the height of the party, and then flies off to Santa Fe to fuck Maria in front of a badly-beaten Hector while the second painting burns ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crap, crap and more crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank god this disgusting writer writes once in a blue moon!

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago
The only joke here is the story

1 well deserved star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Are you kidding ? What a joke .Divorce the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dumbass bullshit.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Cant be that hard to pay a junkie to rape the whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such drivel. - 10 stars, complete waste of time.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

I missed the part in the story about a loving wife...no one to like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So in other words I don't love you I just want your money. What a hateful woman.

tazmuntazmunalmost 3 years ago
She never saw the shadowy figures that put the chloroform over her mouth!

She never saw the shadowy figures that put the chloroform over her mouth! In Houston while she slept she was loaded onto a ship headed for Saudi Arabia where she had been sold into slavey! Ouch, cuckold my ass!

Intrigued_byeIntrigued_byealmost 3 years ago

So he should just light the damn thing on fire before the evening starts. Then while at the party make sure to pull a magic trick and make her dress disappear. Upon which he announces as a cuckold that his wife is now open for business, private or public. Public shame accomplishes wonders even in the days "where she will bestow membership in Ye Olde And Ancient Royal Order of the Cuckold upon her husband." There is also the court of judicial opinion relative to the divorce court.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
She would be

Living out her days in a African aids infested whore house courtesy of her own bank accounts .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She forgot the 4th option he has, smash bottles of 151 and tequila on the floor at the base if the picture and light a match. Then as she is trying to drag him out of the room cause he wants to burn up with the painting, he can tell her go be with Hector and just remember my burnt flesh as the punchline to a cruel joke.

terraknorterraknoralmost 3 years ago

Wow...perfect setup for Saddletramp treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm waiting for the yes your a trophy wife however your replaceable. Just move on, maybe she has a sister that wants the good life.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Bad plot, bad characers, bad ending...so a deserved 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This one was well written but poorly ended. I hope the author can clean up the hanging chads on this one. A quick flick of a zippo seems the appropriate. I am not sure there were any loving wives in this story.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 3 years ago

Well written, but depressing. I guess I’ve never lived among people who show so much utter contempt for the people they supposedly love. Why bother? If you’re independently wealthy, why bother? Dump the husband and dedicate your leisure time between paramours to pulling the wings off flies or drowning kittens. I guess that’s why I threw in the towel on much of the darker, nihilistic fiction of the last century. You don’t have to write an HEA, but at least offer up a little bit of grace or redemption in one of the protagonists/antagonists. Still, well written, and stylistically pleasing to read. As is often the case, the stories that rankle you are the ones that get under your skin, and the ones you don’t forget. Thanks for the submission. I’ll check out more of your work.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

I just read this well-written and highly entertaining story. Well done, Santee! I thought the ending was a bit rushed; it would have been nice to read about David's elegance and charm in handling the horrific situation his cheating wife had thrust upon him. She could have kept her hair blonde, and seen how long it took for someone to notice the similarity to her and the model in the painting. For example, they could have had a pool party and she could have had a wardrobe malfunction of her bikini, revealing she has a birthmark on her left breast in the exact same shape and place as the woman in the painting...Then she could answer the subsequent questions with a giggling "I'll never tell" attitude. David would know then, but not be so publicly shamed. Nevertheless the story is great as it is, and well worth the five stars I just gave it! ~~ JB Edwards

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You wrote this just to get the angry comments, right?

I don't see why she would say anything at all. She has a rich husband and a lover. Why now tell him when in fact she had her over the top revenge? Then in addition to telling him she intends to tell everyone? Like someone else said, why out yourself as a cheating slut/whore?

David should destroy the painting right now, hide some cash if he can, and get himself some lovers on his trips. Let her have hector or just cut his losses in a divorce.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Husband doesn’t seem the kind to let this go.

As others say “Africa” “Saudi Arabia” etc. While hubby is away on highly witnessed trip, Sandy is kidnapped and brutally raped over several weeks, and “escapes” to find herself barefoot and naked on Costa Rica’s Mosquito Coast. She died of a tarantula bite that goes gangrenous. She died with a cardboard sign in her hand that only said “Jokes on you”

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
IT MAY BE THE WIFES CHOICE TO HANG HORNS

but the payback eventually comes from the hubby. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There’s nothing in this story to justify how cruel she’s being. If he cheated on her, that’s one thing, but to publicly ally rub her affair in his face is mental cruelty. Obviously she feels no love for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is incomplete, there are very few men who would continue to live under such circumstances. I would have withdrawn until my "plan came together".

nickbgbnickbgbalmost 3 years ago

The writer clearly has the talent to produce a good, entertaining, plausible story. Unfortunately, they published this self-indulgent and quite implausible tale instead. A pity.

mainer42mainer42almost 3 years ago

A bit of a stretch as far as practical jokes go. Well told story but I do not see her with him for much longer. We forget that he is a very rich and smart businessman. No nitpicking here

timrivtimrivalmost 3 years ago

Sandy went upstairs to dress. David sat and looked at the painting and his anger began to boil up inside him. He then walked out to the garage went to his tool box and got a box cutter knife and went back into the bar. When Sandy came down from dressing and entered the bar she found that the painting had been cut up in the frame so bad that it was impossible to tell what it was.

Angrily she called out to David but he had left in his car.

People started to arrive so she figured he was having a pout and would be back later.

David did not come back and was not answering her calls.

Three days later she got a call from Beth who told her to turn on the TV. When she did she saw that Hector, according to his wife, had had his balls shot off by by a masked intruder while in his shop and had bled to death.

In a panic she went into David’s study and found his 357 was missing from his desk.

Sandy was really scared now and went to Beth’s.

Later that day she and Beth returned to find David sitting at his desk with a Martini in his hand.

She stared at him then screamed, “ have you gone insane, you shot and killed Hector. I know you did, your 357 was missing this morning.

He looked at her puzzled and said, “what do you mean my 357 is right here.” David opens his desk drawer and pulls it out. “When I left the other nite, I just needed some time to access what you said to me before the party. You told me that I was a cuck and you were going to humiliate me at the party. Couldn’t have that.

Spent the last few days with my lawyers. canceling your cards and locking you out of the bank accounts a safety boxes and making sure you get virtually nothing in the divorce. You will be served shortly and have till then to pack your shit and get out of my house you two bit whore.

“You said Hector was killed? Won’t lose any sleep over that, but think you should sign the divorce papers quick and disappear back to Texas. Seems Hectors wife was not happy when she found out you were screwing him”, he said with a smirk on his face.

Sandy realized that indeed her husband was rich but not clueless cuck and she had overplayed her hand. Funny part she really did love her husband but now due to her stupidity revenge affair she had lost everything. She did try to fight it saying she was never unfaithful, but seems he David had obtained video of her and Hector in bed disrespecting her husband, Sandy never realized Hector had video taped them in bed.

How did David get the tape, well seems he paid Hector a visit at his studio with the intent on killing him, with the 357 and Hector to save his life threw Sandy under the bus by telling David that if he didn’t kill him he would give him the evidence he needed to divorce her. Hectors wife overheard their confrontation and as was heard by David, as he was leaving the studio, yelling at Hector saying she would kill them both.

“and Sandy you personnel account that you thought I knew nothing about has been drained and closed as well and copies of the tape sent to your family in Texas with a letter from me explaining why we are divorcing. So don’t expect help from them.”

Just a quick synopsis of an idea for chapter 2. IMHO

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 3 years ago

A proud man left with only ugly choices and a man malicious wife should stand in front of painting with all guest watching, put his pistol in his mouth and splatter his skull pluss brains all over the painting. Leave the cunt a lasting memory,

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

This is ridiculous. Yes, he is an arsehole for playing stupid, embarrassing jokes on the one he is meant to love: his wife. But the revenge is way over the top. Anyway, while she is getting dressed he could easily get a large kitchen knife, plus some turps, then destroy the painting.

He could announce to the guests, most of whom would have previously seen the painting, that it was, in fact, his cheating, slut wife and he would be divorcing her. She would be ruined in local high society. Yes, he would be embarrassed but the prospect of letting the slut continue with everyone knowing what was going on... is just not conceivable. The quiet "turn a blind eye" does not work if it is public knowledge.

There is NO WAY he would have got married to her without a pre-nup in place. The uber rich simply do not fall into those traps. So no, she couldn't clean him out.

But the husband could also ruin and destroy the Artist/lover quite easily, either legally or beyond the law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She could have accomplished the same over the top revenge without the sex and nudity. Send artist a pose ( wear bra and panties) and he paints it as nude. Tell folks the story and let them guess it was you. So hubby had folks think you messed around at mardi gras party and you have them thinking you cheat when he travels. Still cruel and makes you look like a slut but you didnt cheat.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 3 years ago

What on earth are you trying to say? That a few harmless practical jokes justify adultery and public humiliation?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seems like the punishment exceeded the crime. The next joke will obviously be the serving of divorce papers sighting provable adultery after his finances are safely stowed. The factual thing about trophy wives is their ample supply status when serious money is involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have to agree with an earlier comment. Why do you bother to publish when every story you submit is excoriated?

Couldn't get past first half a page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If I were him, as soon as she left the room I would tear down the painting and burn it up. After all, he paid for the painting so why have this constant reminder of her infidelity around. Also, given the stakes, in real life. Sandy and David probably have a prenuptial agreement. The story is silent regarding David’s pre-marital assets but she’s wealthy and would want to protect those assets from him.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

I agree with some others, burn the fucking painting before the party. Then announce your pending divorce to your guests and explain your wife’s views about cuckolds. The nasty bitch said she has plenty of her own money, so she will have trouble getting any of his - especially in Texas!

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

So she said she didn't marry him for his money because she comes from a family who has oil. In that case how could she ruin him? She married him for love but because he pulled a distasteful prank she thinks cuckolding him is equivalent?

Part 2 starts with him burning the painting to her horror. He then calls a moving squad who takes all her stuff and dumps it on the street. The other husbands after hearing moat of them are in the same situation leave dragging their trophy wifes' with them. She now realises what she has done and begs forgiveness but he tells her to fuck off as it won't be long before she is replaced.

This started with what seemed to be a reasonable woman but you turned her into a crazy monster. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What did I think of this story? Repulsive. Can't wait for someone to write a fitting sequel. I hope they don't ask your permission. You of all people must enjoy cheating, and betrayal.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, and here I thought you always wrote a decent story...and then I read this and have changed my mind. I won't bother reading your literary attempts in the future.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 3 years ago

That is it? No ending at all. Despicable story.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

I'll give you that the writing was good, but the story itself is just cruel. David pranks his wife and she has an ongoing affair to get back at him? That does not compute - unless she was just looking for any reason to cheat. And then she decides to out her adultery publicly at a party? That's not going to end well for her - she'll be a pariah because even if all of the ladies invited are having an affair it's not something that you just out and say, and the husbands now won't want anything to do with a cheating whore who did it for the laughs.

The main characters may stay married because marriage laws suck, but Sandy will see herself permanently moved to a different bedroom while a bevy of other women go in and out of David's bed. David is rich and powerful, and will have ample opportunities to seek the comfort of other women.

Sandy just ruined her own life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hear the Mexican Cartel's have a lucrative side business kidnapping rich entitled cunts like Sandy to populate their whore houses world wide.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

Why don't he just take a picture of the portrait then hack the darn thing, douse it with gasoline and burn it and burn the b also (no, I mean figuratively about the wife). Those of David's were purely pranks, the wife's wasn't . All those money David can use to put the wifey into the streets. The ladies really think they have the power to DISRESPECT husbands and marriages. Deplorable females.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And now? She has made herself a whore for the painter and thinks her husband will take it that way and not get a divorce? Either you live in dreamland or your imagination has played a trick on you. What does adultery have to do with a joke? You really have to have a good sense of humor! Hopefully all women who act like your protagonist become infected with HIV and suffer a slow and painful death. That would be a joke, wouldn't it?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Actually, in Texas he files for divorce under adultery, and with the paintings as evidence in her active role in the dissolution of the marriage, she will get no alimony and probably not a helluva lot from the marital assets. Do your research. Also, in front of any Texas family court judge, her severity of her "retaliation" would be shown to far outweigh any "provocation", especially when scores of witnesses will be called to testify. Dallas Divorce should be a martial art. This needs a SEQUAL to wrap it up, thusly. Plus, ain't no lil' wet Texas gal from somewhere west of the 100th meridian goin' to pull this shit. Trust me. There's better ways....

.

I'll wager that OP lives in Texas, probably around the Metroplex, and could make Part II very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs a Part 2 where her husband starts quietly plotting some deserved revenge while shifting his estate overseas and out of reach of his soon to be divorced wife .

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 3 years ago
Fires purifies the soul...

Burn the house with the bitch and the painting inside! It will purify the Mother Earth. Who needs such a big mansion any way?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
I don't care...

...how well you write, this is just another over-stretched cuck yarn.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Were I the husband I would have marched to the kitchen and grabbed a very sharp butcher's knife and would have slashed the shit out of the painting and then I would have imbedded the knife through the wife's pussy on the wall and made sure it stuck very deeply into the wall. Screw her, the Bitch

greenman440greenman440almost 3 years ago

Judging by your other story descriptions, this is modus operandi for you. Sharp wife outsmarting her husband, same plot just different actors and scenery.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 3 years ago

Serious -- big businessman w/o a pre-nupt? It was well written and interesting, until it fell apart when the writer got lazy wasted all the effort in writing a stupid ending.

Unless, for part 2, you are setting up with a case where she has proof of his dalliances or other way to make him a pariah, or plan on her to be burnt big time. Even as a cuckold story and he acquiesces to her, it still a stupid over the top reply to his small time joke and you didn't preface the possibility he might be submissive. Just a happy go-lucky 10 year old playing jokes on people. No justification for his punishment. Nothing was ever listed to show he didn't dote on her, so she was just hit with the proverbial martian slut ray. I didn't agree with his Mardi Gras joke, it was crass and demeaning. There is another consideration, what happens when she shines the glaring spotlight on all the other women's potential transgressions? I am sure they will really appreciate that. Beware what happens when you back all those "rich", "powerful", "Alpha Males" into a corner and hit their egos publicly. I see a run on flights one way to Mexican whore house destinations.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 3 years ago

Just another sad silly cuck story. Not much to like here, not the wife for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dumb ass, before you write stuff like this do some reading! She would be bitch slapped from one end of the court to the other in Texas.

Personally, I would suggest he just have her killed along with the "artist". he could also burn the painting before anyone gets there.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

If you intended this to be a cute cuck story, you failed miserably. Just more lame garbage.

Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

I would have immediately burned the painting before a single guest arrived and walked out the door never to return. Probably never speaking another word to that psychopath. I could not imagine a woman that claims to love someone taking those actions. Unforgiveable and unrecoverable. The rest of life beckons without worrying about what foul action my deranged soon to be ex-wife would next engage in.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

What an evil bitch. You never explain why he keeps her or whether he does. I see no reason at all not to divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It may be just me, but it seems that when wives get together over drinks and start talking trash, that no more than two paragraphs later a husband and a marriage is being screwed.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

There are several things I don't understand. If she is a trophy wife, what about the pre-nuptial agreement? All of these rich, powerful men would have pre-nuptial agreements in place to protect their assets. I can see her getting revenge, but her actions are way over the top and broke the covenant of the marriage. There really needs to be a part 2 - maybe written by Saddletramp1956 or Vandemonium1. Maybe it will start with the destruction of the painting, or maybe that will wait as the husband protects his assets before lowering the boom. She doesn't deserve death, but she does deserve to be sent back to the family ranch in disgrace as the cheating tramp that she is. She may have money, but imagine if she is publicly known for cheating and putting the horns on her husband. Any decent guy will do a background check and find out what she did, and will avoid her. She's pretty and rich and can get all the sex she wants, but she won't have a husband and at some point she'll regret not having a good mate to have kids with. Her parents, especially her Mom will give her hell. As far as Hector goes, permanently crippling his hands works - can't be much of an artist if you can't use your hands (going after his manhood also makes sense, but it would implicate a jealous husband).

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Wow you need some serious help for your mental issues. This is nothing but a straight up dumb assed cuck story with literally nothing but the worst trash of the female variety.

If you ever meet a real woman, and find the desire to actually have sex with one, let us know. Otherwise, write the actual divorce ending before you feel her being knocked up by Hector is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy (its not btw) or stop writing.

Baldy74Baldy74almost 3 years ago

Just awful and very very sad. Why stay with someone who obviously has no feelings for you?

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Time to take the bitch for a ride deep in the Bayou and feed the alligators. Her "joke" was exponentially worse than his and she actually cheated and cuckold him. She and her "artist" would be gator bait before the next full moon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In Texas ? She'll hate the divorce settlement she gets. Adultery trumps "irreconcilable differences"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

whats with the amount of this bullshit lately

does the lockdown/COR19 mush the brain?

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69almost 3 years ago

First, I have not practiced family law in texas in several years I called a friend. You are mistaken. Given she publicly humiliated him I believe she would be awarded little if anything. However, I don't understand why he would stay. The painting is his, simply destroy it.

As far as the wife, clearly she does not care. Dump her and get another. As far as the artist is concerned, Santa Fe is a rough town. People get hurt, sometimes hands get broken, even fingers cut off at the wrist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, to be consistent I have said in the past that if a story is well written it deserves a good rating whether you like tje content or not. I gave it a 4 but was waiting right up to the last paragraph for David to turn the table on her but was severely dissappointed. Someone that evil needed to be dealt with.

I'd be curious to know if that was your plan when you started the story. She was originally written as an intelligent, educated and professional woman that was married to David because she actually loved him and had no need of his money so not the typical trophy wife. She seemed amused by his jokes and there was no mention of any cruel practical jokes that everyone hated other than the one on her at the party, which frankly wasn't that bad. She seemed to like her life of leisure. I figured were headed down the willing cuckold road which I was looking forward to.

Then all of the sudden she turned into a cold hearted cheating bitch. That one prank couldn't have been the only trigger. She not only carried on an affair but was determined to humiliate him and we have no clue as to why she made that huge jump.

The only thing I could deduct was that you changed your mind halfway thru and didn't rewrite her character.

vhasstvhasstalmost 3 years ago

I don't generally look forward to sequels written by authors other than the originator of a story, but in this case i think i will.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 3 years ago

I hope there is another chapter in the works.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

I'm not usually one to be so blunt but that was pretty terrible. For some embarrassing pranks wife cheats on husband and makes him a public cuckold. Sorry but 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the stupidest stories I’ve read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a good story but fix the ending it did not go well, she can't just do that to her husband only because of the prank. Also she was an easy piece.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 3 years ago

Oh, just hold your nose for this one. Phew!

furrycarl1956furrycarl1956almost 3 years ago

It could have been good.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

Since most, if not all, of the people at the party knew about his sleight-of-hand tricks, it's unlikely that anyone thought that she was screwing around.

/

"The idea of asking her to pose nude for him!" - I think Hector was asking her to do more than pose.

/

"I make a point to periodically transfer money from various joint accounts to my private account to cover my adultery expenses." - So it wasn't enough to do it just for the painting? One silly prank get months (years?) of infidelity?

/

"Well, dear, this time I get to be the prankster and you get to be my victim." - She did far more than pull a prank.

/

The Revenge tag obviously refers to HER revenge, but her revenge far exceeded his "crime." Needs some revenge from him. Maybe Hector needs some broken fingers.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

@OBSunSeeker, Yes, despite her claims of taking a large chunk of his money, I can't believe that a man like him didn't have a prenup.

DazzyDDazzyDalmost 3 years ago

Does a very DRY burn...like with a match? Fu.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sandy’s retribution for David’s pranks goes way beyond the pale.

First, what right does she have to seek revenge for pranks he played on others? Let those people seek their own payback, it’s their responsibility, not her’s!

Second, her justification that she is entitled to an affair because her husband “might” be getting something on the side during his travels? I don’t recall reading evidence to that effect in the story. She has involved herself in an ongoing affair with no proof that her husband ever cheated on her.

Third, had she even considered just telling David to stop with the pranks? No! ...OK, I get it, the pranks are a plot device to advance this sordid tale of anguish and woe! But really...even a fun loving guy such as me, learned early in my marriage that my wife got upset having pranks pulled on her. And she is not the type to pull pranks either. I got that and out of my love for her I haven’t pranked her and have always tried to run interference on her behalf. It has worked for nearly forty years (I think I’ll keep it up).

Fourth, Hector. He knows she’s married. <—- (That’s with a capital PERIOD!) David’s the paying customer that has and continues to support his business through jewelry purchases and the eventual purchase of a large painting. You really want to piss off your customer by screwing his wife? Hector mentioned he sleeps with MOST of his models, but that doesn’t mean ALL of his models. He could have said I will paint you Sandy, but out of RESPECT for your husband, I won’t sleep with you. But no, Hector has to be a Pancho and HE. NEEDS. TO. PAY!

Santee110x...do the right thing,...Finish The Damn Story!...(see what I did there?)

Please put Hector’s broken and nutless body at the bottom of a distant arroyo. In a twist maybe Sandy’s 6’ plus brother hears the truth about the painting and helps David out, because he just likes David. Plus he thinks his sister has been a cruel and heartless bitch and has done the unforgivable sin of dragging their family name into disrepute among the Dallas elite. Hey, just because they’re from a cattle ranch west of Pecos doesn’t mean they aren’t known all over Dallas high society! You said they get a large portion of their wealth from Big Oil. I have to ask myself, What Would J.R. Do?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If it was me first off I would take down the painting and burn it and the house before the party. Then i would go after her with all the crap I could find, Divorce he ass and take her money. Hector needs some guys to take him down, so no more painting.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

I love the idea of a story about a practical joker getting what’s coming to them. You should try to write such a story.

This story indicates you have deep issues.

BoringDudeBoringDudealmost 3 years ago

Agree with other posters - her response to his little prank was way over the top. He seemed like a nice, straight up guy, and she has fallen in with a group of hens that have warped her thinking. This story kind of needs a second chapter, where David responds somehow, balancing the scales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5* but I would have enjoyed the ending more for the husband to have figured it out and made her the butt of her own cruel egomaniacal and sadistic joke. She must hate her husband. His are jokes and hers was cruel and sick.

anon.1

vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

Il ike your writing : dialogs and descriptions are really good.

But I find the story a bit stupid like a lot of cheating story when the cheater does not really love his/her partner. I just do not get why she stay with him, there is nothing who seem to indicate even a bit of tenderness toward David.

Beside as others comments said : really ? a full blown affair ? humiliating him just because he played pranks ?

what would she do if he really cheated on her ?

Nope I just do not get those sort of stories when supposedly sane people get over the top revenge.

Thanks god there is divorce !

vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

just an added comment : "So now, if I am found out, either David accepts my new arrangement, as Beth's husband does for her, or I fleece him in divorce court. I have my own money anyway, and don't need his. That, of course, would not stop me from emptying his wallet just for spite."

She is really the sort of bitch a man can do without, and it's worth paying a huge chunk of money to get rid of her !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It started well enough - with a loving couple in which the husband was a bit of a jester, but they loved each other anyway. The story didn't work for me because, instead of cleverly turning the tables, she cheated on him and disclosed the fact in a particularly nasty way. So she didn't love him, then? Perhaps she never did, or it changed at the point of his tacky joke. If you had developed the storyline of her changing emotions, or his realisation that he'd never really known her, the story would have worked. It ends abruptly with her triumphant over the fact that she stiffed him, and him strangely accepting it. So what! Where are they now?

You could rescue this by going on to analyse their motivations and how they re-establish a caring relationship - or not - but, as it stands, it just seems a little pointless. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Udder disbelief and complete garbage. Its obvious that the author (loosely applied) hasnt done any research on Laws and the wealthy elite in terms of prenup. Divorce in Texas even though its a no fault state but you can file on grounds of adultery. Just need proof. Its seems by the many comments of others this supposed author has written a bunch of other stories that are crap and fairy tales at best. My best guess is dont quit your real job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sandy needs an impalement, in the sense of a young tree being driven through the center of her body.

I revile these sanctimonious imbeciles that mistake ignorance for stupidity. Whether they write stories or not.

Sandy needs a divorce and a therapist!

Welcome to the dark side.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Worse story here

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

A cuck story.

Always scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A previous commenter made the most salient observation for why this is a crap story….not the ending, which sucked 😎. But the fact the author portrayed the wife as a loyal and non cheating woman in tne first half….and then in the second half a totally different Slut with Slut friends for whom the cheating was a thrill.

THAT’S bad writing.

1*

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 3 years ago

Too much revenge for the level of pranks. Disappointing and incomplete ending. What happened next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous